FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levels for Cupids.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bay

Bay

Levels for Cupids.  Empty
PostSubject: Levels for Cupids.    Levels for Cupids.  EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Becca: Alright, I bet all of you are wondering, what the heck of levels are there for cupids. Well let me explain them.

1 *lowest* Cherubs.
These little things are hyper and solely deal with the love involving friendships. Ya know like best friends and junk like that. They can be any age and try to move up whenever they pass a test. ( Becca: A really long annoying and stupid test and the funniest part? Most don't bother!)

2. Cupidettes
These ones are actually more like assistants or gophers. They help out the cupids to do their jobs. All vary for skills and qualifications but there job is important (Becca: They are a like the backstage crew I guess...well more backstage. )

3. Cupids in Training
Okay so these ones are in training (Duh) and have a mentor. While they are with their mentor not only do they have to help their mentor but they must also have 100 moments dealing with love or lust. (Becca: One night stands count), but for most of them they must be with different pairings, such as Person A and Person B can kiss, then Person A can go REALLY far with Person C and it will count too. ( Becca: This is really hard since if you screw up you can get couples demoted! I know I did. Word of advice, date an Anti Cupid. Screwed over for all your things and you may not even get a chance to start over)

4. Cupids.
These ones (Becca: *coughs* Me~ *coughs* ) Get a regular set group and deal with their love life. For the rest of their lives, most time it doesn't deal with the two people for cupids but a single person and you have to work with the other cupid, which can be really annoying. They have full rights so they can travel back in time, travel ahead in time without having to write a 100 page report why. Its so much better and if you make it here, it really shows how wonderful you are since most people are Cupidettes or Cherubs.

5. The Arrows
The second in commands, well the four of them are. All can do whatever they want with their powers, including take away powers, these people come from a long line of Arrows and are rumored to be somehow more gifted when it comes to love. ( Becca: There's a rumor going around that two of them even had a kid together and that they are a Cupid. Lucky bastard whoever they are) These people are responsible for cupid love, *all of us not just Cupids * and can change any decision from other cupids. Never do they get time off so its pretty impossible for them to have a social or family life.

6 Cupid, himself
Everything is ran by this guy himself, he controls everything but no one really knows about him. Rarely has a Cupid ever met him. Only the Arrows and a few chosen ones can meet him.

* Notes, Cupids don't have a set age, they can be around for centuries (most are) and never change their appearance or age. The only way they can die naturally really is if they retire and live like a normal human, have kids and stuff, or if something of pure or just a lot of hatred pierces them, also if their heart breaks, whether its like a lot of their assignments are failing, in a room of pure hate or any other way to break a heart. Hatred is poison to them

These creatures are also like empaths so the more love around, the happier/ cheerier/ (Becca : *coughshornycough* ) they can be, since it is mentally linked to their emotions.
Back to top Go down
http://heybay101.deviantart.com

Levels for Cupids.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: The Cool Kids~-
Jump to: