FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charlie's Gig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Admin
Loki

Charlie's Gig Empty
PostSubject: Charlie's Gig   Charlie's Gig EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:45 pm

It was a cheerful night, the moon was out, full, of course, and kids lined the streets to get into a place known simply as "The Shack", where you could always catch local, small town bands, just trying to make it big somewhere. Tonight they featured the music stylings of Charlie Milne and Basil Baker, two young preformers who definitely knew where they wanted to be. This crowd tonight was to be like no other, that was for sure.

Charlie: *adjusting his guitar strap and doing Mic checks, looking like a natural*
Basil: *sitting by a group of girls, using his "Hey~ You're cute~ You know I'm in a band~?" Junk*
Lucy: *arm draped around Eos as she drags him into the shack~*
Koia: *dragging a very amused Emille with her* Come on~It gets you out of the pink!
Gigi: *standing around outside, arms crossed, looking somewhat pissed at being there* why.. did I even bother...? *shakes her head, and walks on in, aand... idk, looks around for someone to follow*
Eos: *midly uncomfortable* Are you sure I can't just phase out and watch people....?
Emille: *snorts* This is not my scene and you know it. See many other metaled freaks up in here? No. Let me go home
Basil: *mid pick up, catches eye of Gigi* *pushes other girls aside and zooms over* Gidget~!<3
Lucy: *shakes head* Nope~! You're gonna stand with me and watch them play and be near people and such~
Gigi: *hears him, and immediately tenses, rolls her eyes and scoffs* oh great.. herb boy...
Eos: *shudders slightly* That sounds...pleasant...
Jarrett- *pokes his head inside* W-wow... *walks inside and looks around*
Koia: *grins* So you want to go home do you~?
Emille: *squints at her* What are you implying?
Basil: *grins like an idiot* Nice to see you, too~ *flicks her hair out of her face* You here to see me play~?
Koia: I hear from a birdy that you're dating someone~Didn't take you for a pink person.
Lucy: *pats his shoulder lightly* Just try to enjoy it~ ? A liiiittle~?
Gigi: *looks at him, arms still crossed* no. *rolls her eyes* why would I do that?
Basil: *furrows eyebrows a bit, but keeps his grin in place* Why not~? Not like you came to see Char up there~ And I knooow you haven't been here before~
Eos: *rubs back of neck and looks around* I'll try
Emille: I'm going to murder your cousin! Keep him out of my room!
Lucy: *nods* Okay, so, front row here we go~ *points* I have rights, I'm family of the band~ *looks around* Did we lose the others...?
Gigi: *rolls her eyes* do I have to have a reason to be here? if I'm here for anything, it would be to get back the coat that you stole from me...
Eos: *grins* Probably. *points* Koia and Emille are over there though
Koia: *waggles brows* Doing things you don't want us to hear about are we?
Basil: *nods* You doo~ And, uh, noo~ You gaaave it to me~<3 *struts off like a boss as Charlie calls him back*
Jarrett- *stands on his toes to peer over a crowd* U-uhm... Excuse me, can you uhm... please move so I can uhm... n-nevermind... *sighs and stands at the back*
Lucy: *smiles* Or deeefinitely~ *looks over and waves obnoxiously to get Koia's attention*
Emille: *snorts* Aren't you supposed to be up front or something?
Eos: *blends out of habit*
Gigi: *irritated look, calls after him as he walks away* I did not! you stole it! *huffs, crossing her arms, and going to sit down at a table, grumbly*
 Koia: *rolls eyes* Way to dodge and yeah. *grins as she spots Lucy* There. Follow the white rabbit~
Lucy: *glances back at Eos and pouts a bit* Duuude. I didn't wanna look like I was talkin' to nothihng~ You know how weird it must looked with my arm draped over aiiir~?
Eos: *reappears* Ah. Sorry...
Basil: *grins wieder* Diiiid nooot~ *wiggles fingers at her from the stage*
Emille: *starts to head towards Eos but sees Jarrett and shoves her way through crowd to him* C'mon. I'm not dealing with Leni if you get trampled. *holds out hand* I'm Em by the way.
Lucy: *goes straight back to smiling, giggling a bit* Not a problem~ *motions that she's heading to the front to Koia and pushes her way through people, one arm wrapped around Eos's* Mooove~ All of youuu~
Gigi: *looks up at him, rolls her eyes yet again, and sits back in her chair/ booth. whatever kinda table she's at, grumly*
Basil: *grins at Charlie* Dude, she loooked at me~~~<3
Jarrett- O-oh! Uhm... hi? I'm uhm... Jarrett. It's uhm... nice to meet you.
Charlie: *scoffs, pick in his mouth* That means she thinks you need to stop staring at her.
Eos: *seriously amused* You shove your way through people often?
Koia: *nods and starts smiling her way through crowd to the front*
Basil: *a bit dumbfounded at Charlie* B-but she.....*sighs and starts baginging around on keyes for a second before testing his mic*
Lucy: Only when they're in the way and they know it~ *flinches as pushed*
Emille: Yup. Nice to meet you, let's get up front before Koia has a heart attck. *shoulderchecks her way in*
Gigi: *ordered some beverage of some sort >dun even know<, stirs her straw in it, and stares off at the stage with a slight unenthused expression, head in hand* *sees fine by her standards where she is sitting, stays there.*
Jarrett- A-ah! Right! Uhm... thank you. *follows* Excuse me, uhm... pardon uhm... me... excuse me..
Eos: *frowns slightly* And sometimes they need to be reminded...*one handed shove on whoever pushed her* But then sometimes they just need to be stepped on~*leads her up*
Emille: *pauses and looks back at Jarrett with a 'Really?' expression* Dude...be assertive...jeeze.
Charlie: *glances up for a second and double takes at the sight of his queen* *grins, his pick protruding from his mouth*
Lucy: Can't disagree with that...*glances back towards the person* Thanks...
Jarrett- But I uhm... am not that kind of uhm... person. I don't think anyone would uhm... listen to me if I uhm... tired. Besides, I don't uhm... want to be uhm... rude...
Koia: *sidesteps a couple people but gets stopped by REALLY big guy* *blinks up at him* You're...almost as big as my cousin...
Gigi: *watches the front, sips whatever drink, wondering why she's there but not planning on leaving anytime soon*
Emille: *snickers and smiles at him* Wow. You're cute. No wonder Leni likes you. *bodychecks guy that tried to grope her* Do I LOOk like I'm alone? *huffs * Retard. *continues shoving way forward making sure Jarrett stays with her*
Jarrett- *blushes and follows, mumbling a thanks*
Gigi: *casually moves to a table a bit closer to the stage, taking her drink with her*
Charlie: *taps mic, checking it one last time before announcing* Hello~ Hello~ My name's Charlie Milne *Oh gods, imagine that in a bitish accent...*, and this is Basil Baker *geastures towards Baze* And we're here to sing you some songs~
Gigi: *half-hearted golf clap, sips drink, watches the stage*
Koia: *warily scoots away from the guy and hides on other side of Eos*
Oreas: *comes up behind Koia and puts his hand on her shoulder* But not quite as large~
Eos: *shrugs* No big.
Koia: *grins up at Oreas* Nope. Only titans outsize you cuz~*holds up arms* Carry me! I need to be up front!
Oreas: *smiles and picks her up* Why up front? Someone special there?
Gigi: *for some reason keeps wanting to be Moa today* *moves oooone table closer, discretely. *
Koia: *humms happily* Charlie is playing tonight~*points at him* My King~
Oreas: *has her sitting on his shoulders* Ah, I see~ *smiles* You are happy?
Emille: *next to stage, looks at Jarrett* Why're you hear anyway? Leni didn't say anything about coming...
Charlie: *removes pick from his mouth and starts playing a riff and junk I don't feel like explaining* The faster we're fallin', we're stoppin' and stallin', and runnin' in circles again~
Lucy: *grips his arm and jumps a bit, biting lip and grinning* They're plaaaaying now! <3 *acting like a total fangirl*
Eos: *smiles* You're really excited aren't you?
Jarrett- O-oh, uhm... my parent's didn't want me staying home and watching Doctor Who all weekend long so they uhm... told me to uhm... go out and uhm... do... stuff... And I uhm... heard that Charlie was going to play and I figured it might be uhm... fun?
Basil: *cues in whith his keyboard perfectly and muses with the singing* Just as things were lookin' up, you said "It wasn't good enough", but still we tried one more time....
Koia: *rests her arms on his head* So very hapy~*whistful sigh as they play*
Lucy: *nods vigurously* How can I nooot be~? THat's my bro up thereee~<3
Gigi: *watches the stage, playing with her straw again, somewhat interested actually* *nods head along to song/ taps foooot*
Eos: *chuckles* I guess.
Charlie: *bobs head a bit* Maybe we're just trying too hard, when really it's closer than it is too far....
Oreas: You know, They aren't half bad~
Emille: *blinks at Jarrett* You watch Doctor Who?
Lucy: *bats at his arm* Just enjoooy it, man~
Jarrett- *nods* All the time.
Basil and Charlie: "Cause I'm in too deep, and I'm tryin' to keep up above, in my head, instead of going under! 'Cause I'm in too deep and I'm tryin' to keep up above in my head instead of going again!
Koia: *flicks his head* Of course not. My King is amazing. *rests back on him* Thanks for saving me again by the way. *listens happily*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ95IiNW9hA
Emille: *leans closer so she can hear him better* Which doctor is your favourite?
Charlie: It seems like each time i'm with you I los emy mind, because we're bening over backwards too late...
Basil: It's one thing to complain, but when you're driving me insane then, well I think it's time that we take a break.
Both: 'Cause I'm in too deep and I'm trying to keep up above in my head instead of going under! Cause I'm in too deep and I'm trying to keep up above in my head instead of going under!
Gigi: *watching, blinks, finished her drink without knowing, taps foot still, not so irritated anymore*
Charlie: *Dude, I even remember the GUITAR SOLO*
Eos: *chuckles and nods* Alright.
Basil: I can't sit back and wonder why...//Charlie: It took so long for this to die..//Basil: ANd I hate it when you fake it...//Charlie: You can't hide it you might as well embrace it...//Basil: And belive me...It's not easy...
Both: It seems that SOMETHING'S telling me I'm in too deep and I'm trying to keep up above in my head instead of going under. 'Cause
[03:59:31] PhenKellin : ((Me During RPS: "I'll go to the bathroom when I finish my coke, i'll finish my coke when I finish my entry. Oka-Ohhh, look who responded~"))
Gigi: *watchin', sips new beverage, still bobbin' and tappin*
*song ends, yo*
Koia: *cheers trying not to be too loud since she's totes sitting on Oreas's shoulder*
Jarrett- Oh uhm... I like... the classic episodes a lot, but uhm... my favorite would probably be uhm... the fifth doctor?
Gigi: *claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps, very quiet cheering from her, as she discovers she might secretly like this kind of music/ it is new to her*
Emille: *gasps* Mine too! Reni says I'm dumb for that but I refuse to switch~
Eos: *claps then notices Oreas and grins* Big guys here. Nice
Oreas: *smiles* Amazing, Whatever you say~ *shakes his head* No need to thank me again, I did what any normal cousin would do~ The big ones have to look after their little cousins~
Lucy: *clapping extadiclly, a bit muffled because of her mittins* *grinning wickedly* *glances at Eos as he speaks and looks where he's looking* *blinks* Who...? *tilds head to the side a bit*
Koia: *chuckles* Does this mean you'll let me swing on you later like I used to? Since I'm still little and all~
Charlie: *starts up with another tune, Basil joining in*(
 Eos: *points at Oreas who'd looming over practically everyone with Koia on his shoulder* Big guy with Koia. One of the hoarde. Name's Oreas.
Both: Everything has fallen to peices. Earth is dying, help me Jesus. We need guidance, we've been misled! Young and hostile, but not stupid!
Oreas: *grins* If you'd like, I have no objection to my cousins swinging off me, Just not strangers~ *swaying a little to the music*
Gigi: *moved even closer, if possible, waaatching, but trying to be careful not to be seen*
Lucy: *gleams at the sight of him* Do you think he'd be totally offended if I called him Jack~?
Charlie: We really need to see this through! We never wanted to be abused! We'll never give uup! It's no use! If we're fucked up you're to blame!
Margie: *comes up behind Eos and ruffles his hair* I knew one of you would be here~ *leans down and looks at him* You didn't even see me coming boy, Do i need to start your training again?
 Koia: *humms and sways with him holding out her arms* I would~
Basil: Let this train wreck burn more slowly, kids are victims in this story! Moms that rule the school and workplace! Signs that caution "Sixteen's Unsafe"!
Eos: Jack? *blinks and looks at Margie* Auntie? How did you...*squints at her* No...
Gigi: *watchesandlistens*
Emille: *grins* Yeah. *blinks and looks at him* Don't...tell anyone I'm a Who nerd okay...please?
Charlie: We really need to see this through! We never wanted to be abused! We'll never give up! It's no use! If we're fucked up you're to BLAME! *rock on man, song has ended*
Margie: You're quite easy to spot sweetie~ *looks at Lucy* My boy's name is Oreas, Not jack... *stands straight and looks at her* Jack does not suit him anyway...
Oreas: Okay~ Oh, And my Ma's here too~ Want me to call her over to say hi?
Koia: *cheers then looks down at him* Auntie's here? Where?
Eos: Jack did slay the giant after all...*amused* Why're you here Auntie?
Lucy: *straightens out from her jump/flinch and rubs back of her neck* Ah, well, I was just saying...I like weird nicknames.....*gives a sort of crooked grin* My name's Lucy Milne. *holds out mittened hand*
Gigi: *ooops, that's not soda*
Margie: *looks back over at Eos* I have a job to do here, don't concern yourself with it. *was looking for her target when she spotted Eos* *smiles at him* Just, Have fun while it lasts okay?
Oreas: *points across the crowd* Over there, With cousin Eos~ Want me to call her over?
Eos: *sighs* Koia's going to be really annnoyed Auntie...*waves at stage* One of those belongs to her.
Koia: *leans over his face* Yes~
Charlie: *sets guitar aside and picks up another one, acoouusitc one, but not Adda, don'tcha worry* *smiles a bit* This is dedicated to a girl in the audience~ *a few girls scream from the audicence, thinking it's for them, like idiots*
Margie: Oh? One's hers is it now~ *crosses her arms and smiles* I'll have to meet the child~
Oreas: *smiles and shouts at Margie* Ma! *waves her over*
Koia: *leans back and watches Charlie-secretly happy he's not holding Adda*
Eos: *winces* Maybe you shouldn't...
Gigi: *got up, and is standing in the crowd, smiling, giggling for some reason*
Lucy: *whips around and bats at Eos* This is the one she wrote for her~~~ *jumping up and down* I didn't think he'd do i this early~!
Eos: *blinks at Lucy* He wrote a song for her? *trying not to laugh from the hyper*
Margie: *pats Eos on the head* Look after yourself child~ *walks through the crowd with ease, They part before her as she walks* Baby boy~ *hugs him and looks up at Koia* Hello sweetie, Having fun?
Lucy: *bites lip and nods* He's been improving it and stuff ever since he MET her, man! Go, go go~<3
Charlie: *starts strumming slowly* She's my queen~ Of the shadows~ And I won't~ Let her faaaade~
Eos: *laughs and cheers* This will be interesting. *moves slightly so he can watch Koia better*
Koia: *smiles at Margie* Hey Auntie~I am. *blinks and stares at Charlie* That's the song he was playing...*props herself on Oreos's head and listens*
Margie: Is that one yours sweetheart? The singing one? *shifst her weight* I would like to meet him sometime~
Basil: *went to go wander off, since his accompanyment is unneeded for this song* *finds Gigi and dashes towrads hre* Giiiidgeeet~<3
Koia: *sighs happily* That one is mine~*looks down at her owlishly* Be nice auntie...
Charlie: Don't let her pretty eyes decieve you~ She's a goddess, much more than just beauty~
Gigi: *watching, leaning far forward, listening to the song* *hears Basil/ sees him dash, and looses her balance and falls over*
Eos: *watching Koia's expressions carefully*
Basil: *blinks and catches Gigi*...Gidget...? *sniffs the area around her mouth* Holy maplewood, man! You been drinkin'~?!
Margie: *smiles* Come now girl, I haven't even met the boy yet, And tou accuse me of being unfriendly? *hand over her heart* I'm hurt...
Gigi: *slight giggle* maybe a biit~ I thought it was giinger ale~
Lucy: *totally intent on listening to the song at first, but kinda drifts off from it* *glances at Eos's face and pokes it* *voice a sing song whisper* You're not supposed to be waaatching people~
Basil: *blinks again* Thaaaat is some heavy stuff, man~ *laughs and waves alchohalic fumes away* What am I gonna do with youuu~?
Koia: *totes watching Charlie* You'll try to scare him and you know it. I like My King unbroken and not terrified of my family thank you very much~
Gigi: *laughs, puts an arm around him to hold herself up* only had twoo~ *holds up two fingers, almost three*
Charlie: She'll flash you smiles, and you'll fall for her~ She'll turn around and destroy you with just one glare~ But you don't caaare~ 'Cause she's a bueaty! She's a goddess! She's got my heart in her death grip, and I can't mind it! A beauty a goddess! My heart just keeps fallin', And I don't want it back up~ This~ Time~
Eos: *leans towards her sill watching Koia and whispers* Family don't count as people. We're hoarde. It's a hive mind thing. *looks at her briefly* Besides, I can tell so much just by watching expressions. Words are secondary. *goes back to watching Koia*
Koia: *blushing furiously*
Basil: *grins as she wraps her arm around him* *laughs* Suuure gidget~ And the sky is purple~ *shakes head*
Gigi: *nods, pauses, then shakes her head* nooo, honesstly~ *giggles, puts the other arm around him too*
Lucy: *mumbles to self* Hive mind, huh...? *blinks and looks at Koia as well, standing beside him* I.....really? You can? She's just....blushing and smiling...
Basil: Alright, alright, you got me, the sky's green. *tuts and shakes head* *laughs and scoops her up* Who'd you come here with~?
Gigi: *leans her head back really far* myseelf~
Charlie: She's my queen~ I'm her king~ ANd I'll defend her from the pilagers! Save her from the ploons!
Basil: *raises an eyebrow* You expect me to believe you came here for the first time allll by your lonesome, just to see lil ol' me play piano in two songs~? *laughs*
Eos: No just. *points* Watch her body language. She's shocked, but also thrilled. *waves hand slightly* There are undercurrents of worry from Margie I'd guess, and then something I haven't placed yet that's been stuck to her for a while...
Gigi: *shakes head* noo.. *looks at him, and swipes her finger on his nose* my cooat.~
Koia: *laughs and plays in Oreas's hair* I am all kinds of protected tonight~
Charlie: But this is Koia's song~ *the faces of many girls in the audience fall as the name is stated and it's not themmm* And I want you to sing along~ For those who know her love her well and those who don't can go to heeeaaaveeeeennn~ Because she rules hell, too~
Lucy: *furrows eyebrows and watches intently* I....think I see it...? A bit...? The way her eyes are totally shining...?
Basil: *laughs* What aboouuut it~? We never finished our date~ Thaaat has to be upholded~
Koia: *scarlet at this point* *covers her face with her hands but peeks through her fingers and smothers a giggle*
Eos: *grins* Yeah. That's part of it!
Gigi: *blinks, narrows her eyes* whyyyy....?
Charlie: *finishes up the last few notes and grins, waving goodnight the the crowd, blowing a kiss and exiting the stage*
Basil: Because we had a deeaaaalll~
Gigi: I want it baack. it's miine.
Basil: *shakes head and wags finger* Noope~ You threw it out into teh crowd~ Finder's keepers!
Koia: *starts to get off Oreas but realizes she'll be able to see Charlie better from up there so she waits*
Lucy: *siletly cheers* Got it~<3 *grins* So, like, you know what all the expressions and all would be....?
Gigi: *pouts* wheen, then?
 Eos: *grins* Most of them~I people watch a lot
Basil: *thinks a moment* When you've gone out with me at least until we're married~
Lucy: *smiles* That's....pretty sick, dude~ *in the 'cool' way* Why do you do it, though~?
Gigi: *looks at him, slight frown* I don't waant to maarry... I neeeeed my coat.
Charlie: *comes back onto stage, collecting some of the lsat of the equiptment and grabs Red, his acoustic he was just using*
Basil: *puppy dog face* Not even marry meeee~?
Eos: *blinks at her-the concept of him and cool being used in the same sentance throwing him* I...um....have done it since I was little? *shrugs* I watch people so I can understand them
Gigi: *swipes his nose again* yoooou
Lucy: *nods a bit* Do you think it actually helps?
Basil: Meeee?
Gigi: *narrows eyes/studies* whoo... are you..?
Basil: *stifles a laugh* Who~? Me~? I'm none other than the great Basil Baker~
Koia: *gets antsy and slides of Oreas's back and works her way backstage*
[Gigi: *small nod* Heeeerb Baaake... *swipes his nose again, then looks at his hair, running fingers in it geently*
Eos: *shrugs* For most. I can guess what most people will do or what they need. *holds finger up and waves it* Helps me talk them down too. *pauses* I think that's why I started actually. I spent so much time with my head in space by the time I came back I didnt understand people at all...
Charlie: *setting his electric guitar in it's case backstage* *glances over upon seeing Koia and grins* My queen~<3 *walks over*
Basil: Yup~ Herb~ <3 *blinks and totally goes mew face as she brushes through it*
Gigi: *looking at it as she runs fingers in it, then looks at his face, and pokes it* what iiiis that face?
Koia: *still blushing* My King~*hugs onto him and starts to say something but stops and presses her face into his shirt instead* ~♥
Lucy: So, it does help, but not in the way you'd think...? Do you ever get bored doing it? Or, i mean, don't you ever wanna come out likethis~? *streatches arms wide and twirls, laughing*
Basil: *a tad flushed* Thiiis face~? *grins* This is myyy face~
Charlie: *blinks down at Koia* What was that...? *hugs her back and grins a bit
Gigi: *swipes his nose again, nods* yes.... *leans forward a bit, getting closer to him, lookin' at his face*
Eos: Occasionally. *looks at her* Don't you get bored sometimes? *grins at her* I don't have anyone to go out with. And if I'm by myself I just...blend.
Koia: Thank you~*grins up at him* But I think you broke some poor girls hearts tonight
Lucy: *taps temple* In this head~? Neeever~ *grins back and clamps hand down on shoulder* You have just unintentionally enlisted me as your date forever more! I'm takin' you out everywhere now, if that's what it takes to get you out here~ *laughs*
Basil: *blinks a bit and leans forward slightly himself, not caring if it's just a drunken kiss she wont' remember*
Eos: *stares at her* But...how will I creep then?
Charlie: It's absolutely no problem, my queen~ You deserved it~ *kisses her forhead* They'll live and go fall in love with another boy~
Gigi: *leans closer, lookin' at his eyes, adn the rest of his face* hmmm...~
Lucy: *wraps an arm losely around his shoulders, geasturing obnoxiously to the vast beyond* You won't~<3 I mean, it's not like we're gonna be out all the time. *shrugs* Just, you know, every once a while. *grins*
Basil: *finishes up the leaning and presses his lips to hers lightly*
Gigi: *goes wide-eyed, doesn't move though, and hesitates, but sliiightly kisses back*
Basil: *slinks arms around her lightly*
Koia: *snorts* I still got the best one~*holds onto his hands* One of my aunts is here...try to avoid her? She has a tendency to shoot first and bury the bodies in shallow graves later...*snickers* Shot Di with an acid grenade back when him and Lean started dating~
Gigi: *eyes flutter shut, cue cliche foot pop, arms still around his neck*
Eos: *figets* But...I get antsy if I stay in one place too long without a point...
Charlie: *raises an eyebrow* Your aunts...? *coughs a bit* Lovely....Di's your mom's twin brother...right? And 'Lene's his wife...?
Basil: *tightens hug around her and deepens kiss very slightly*~
Gigi: mh..! *kisses back a little more, bluuushing a bit as well*
Lucy: *furrows eyebrows* Antsy....? Really? *smiles a bit* You always looked like the calmest of them all the one's that I've seen ~
Koia: Aye~The one you thought I was flirting with. *grins at him* Yeah. Ilene is Eos's mum. Lady with the armour and the lab at school~
Basil: *takes a few steps forward, leaning her against a wall, a bit flushed, continuing to kiss*
Eos: *holds up hand* Key word there is seen. What you don't see is my running around like a psycho while I'm blended because I have nothing to do...
Gigi: *steps back with him as he steps forward, backed against the wall, foot propped up against it* *pinked, keeps kissing*
Charlie: *rubs back of his neck and flushes a bit* Yeah, well....It looked suspicious....*shrugs a bit* *snaps* Yes! Her! That's right! Iron Woman!
Lucy: Thiiis is true. *grins wickedly* Does that mean you're like me, just not puuuublic about it~? Come on~ *nudges him* It's fuuun being crazy~ *circles him, looking him up and down*
Basil: *pulls back suddenly* *hisses* Why can't you be sober....? *sighs*
Eos: *flushes slightly and watches her* Not when getting caught doing it means doing drills...
Gigi: *kiss broke, pinked, slides down on the wall a bit, looking at him, then down, moving her hands from around his neck, and touching one to her lips*
Lucy: *smiles, stopping dead in front of him* The meadow~? Nobody could catch you there~ Or one of my other many bases~? I'll even let you in on a few~ Have a spaz attack there~ *laughs a bit*
Koia: *snickers* Uh huh~Iron Woman~*laughs then kisses his cheek* Margie is the one that's here though, her and Oreas. *gasps* Who said he'd let me swing on him! *peeks out* He'd better not leave before I get to...
Eos: *snickers* Deal~
Basil: *shakes head and kisses Gigi's forhead* Get sober if ya wanna kiss me, kay? *smiles* See if ya still do then~
Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com

Charlie's Gig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: StoryTime!~ :: RPs~-
Jump to: