FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Gen Prom~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

2nd Gen Prom~ Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Gen Prom~   2nd Gen Prom~ EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:09 pm

It was the night of the year, Prom. Everyone, no matter who you were, you were there. The hall rented and formally decorated, with 16 foot tall windows, and a few different balconies composed the room. Tables were all over and music was playing *coughp!nkcough*
Becca: *all dolled up as she walks around taking pictures of all the couples she put together grinning* *wearing this )
Lucy: *leaned against a wall, wallflowerness* *humming along to the music, no interest in the Yahoos who ask her to dance*
Monet: * sitting at a table, fiddling with the curly extensions in her hair as she looks around wide eyed * *dress )
Gigi: *standin' around/ at a table, arms crossed as usual, hair in a bun, wearin' somethin' like this *
Charlie: *adjusts vest buttons and walks in, fidgeting a bit with his groomed hair, which his father insisted upon* *grumbles slightly*
Becca: *kicks one guy in the shin as he is making out with his special other* Picture you two! * takes the picture before walking away, fixing her one high heeled shoe as she goes*
Halen- *dressed up in a tux and looking rather uncomfortable* Shoot... who was the moron who decided that fellas had t' wear these thin's anyways?
Heidi: *hiding behind the loveliest arch of balloons*
Monet: Um..I don't know. *mumbles into her knees as has her head on it* But you look handsome...
Orion: *throwin' him in there too, wearing a Tux, standin' around/ leaning on a wall, I guess/ think*
Becca: *sneaks by the food table grabbing a chocolate covered strawberry before going and taking more pictures*
Lucy: *taps foot a bit to the music, humming~* *Turns down a few boys who ask her to dance* *wearing a pretty dress*
Jarrett- *standing in a corner and watches all the people mingling and dancing and fiddles with his bangs*
Lyra: *sitting at a table near the wall, hair done nice and junk, *wearing this* as she looks around shyly* This is nice.
Halen- *grin* 'n' you look mighty purdy, Missy~
Orion: *grinnin as usual, nods* yeah~ *looks at Lyra* you wanna dance?
Becca: *Goes over to Jarrett* Cutie, don't you look handsome. *smiles* But your nickname is staying as cutie. *tosses an arm over Jarrett's shoulders* Smile!~ *click *
Lyra: Sure. *stands up, making sure not to trip*
Orion: *holds a hand to her, grinning* my lady~
Monet: Th..thank you. *flushes, tail still able to move thanks for dress choice swishes lightly*
Lyra: *takes his hand as smiles widely*
Jarrett- *smiles a shy smile when Becca takes the photo* Uhm... Thanks, and uhm... you look pretty.
Becca: Well I have to dress up nicely once and awhile don't I?
Halen- Ain't no problem, Monet. I trust I get t' have all the finest dances with you?
Basil: *a tux jacket thrown over his shoulders* *strolling into the prom like a boss* *undoes bow tie* So pooointless~<3 Char better not've lied~ Gidget better be here~
Gigi: *standing at the table, facing away from it and leaning on it, arms still crossed, grumbly* why am I even here...
Monet: Um..I don't really know how...
Koia: *glides in behind Meni and Lelant in a pale violet version of this*
Basil: *grins like an idiot upon seeing Gigi* *waves obnoxiously and walks over* Giiiidggeeet~<3
Orion: *grins, and leads her out to the dance floor, holding her hand, then pulls her a bit closer* alright~
Lyra: *smiles as she puts her hand on his shoulder dancing to the music*
Gigi: *hears/ sees Basil coming over, looks away/ crosses her arms tighter* oh great, herb boy...
Jarrett- *smiles and nods* I guess tonight is a uhm... busy night for you, right?
Koia/Meni: *look at each other then nod and head in opposite directions leaving Lelant in the middle*
Halen- *leans close to Monet* Wanna know a secret?
Charlie: *tucks a strand of his groomed hair where it's supposed to be* *sighs* My hair wasn't meant to look neat~ *smirks at the thought of messing it up, knowing his mum would flip*
Orion: *puts a hand on her waist and dances, dun even know if the music fits, but he be dancing*
Basil: *slides next to her* It is great, isn't it~?
Becca: More like the show of my work. *sees Lelant as she smiles* Hey, why don't you go visit Lelant while I go...um take more pictures. *rushes off*
Monet: If it’s a secret I shouldn't know it.
Lelant: *looking around for his siblings scowling* ...thanks guys.
Gigi: *rolls her eyes, looks at him* sarcasm.
Lyra: *dancing with him*
Vincent: *older, still has his ponytail as he watches all the students*
Lucy: *plays with hair for a second before sighing* Mum makin' me come here..... *shakes her head, muttering to herself* I don't even have a daaate.....
Eos: *creeeeeeeeeeping-but noticably visible*
Jarrett- W-what? *looks over at Lelant and blushes and makes his way over and waves* Uhm... hi? You look uhm... nice. *smile*
Halen- Nah, it's going to be a secret that you 'n' me share. Jus' the two of us.
Becca: *goes and snaps a picture of Meni* And here we have a boy outside of his house arrest *laughing*
Monet: Oh, alright then.
Lucy: *eyes scan the room for somebody decent to be around* *grins at the sight of Eos* Chromo! *darts over to the best of her ability in her heels, so pretty well*
Meni: *blinks and grins* It's a special occasion?
Halen- *grins* The secret is~ *laughs* I dun know how t' dance either.
Becca: You don't say. *looks at the picture* Hmm, not bad Romeo. *smiles*
Monet: Really?
Orion: *dances, twirls her and laughs*
Emille: *crosses her arms and leans against wall in horribly inappropriate punk cocktail dress* how the hell I got roped into this...
Lyra: *gets twirled as she giggles*
Eos: *blinks and looks over at Lucy* Hey?
Vincent: *looks at Emille* No clue, I wish I knew how I got roped into this too.
Halen- Yup. *grins* We can learn t'gether. Or we can just sway about. Purdy sure that's what everyone does.
Ara: *strollin' in, looking pretty organized, which, raaarely happens~<3* *grins and stretches, remembering her first prom~*
Emille: *grins crookedly* Did you just get grabbed too or did they actually warn you? *sniffs* I had plans...
Lucy: *circles Eos* Heeey~ Do you haaveeee~ A date~?
Monet: Sure. *stands up, not bothering with her shoes she has as she looks up at him*
Menoet: *grins* I clean up nice?
Vincent: Puppy dog eyes from my old apprentice actually.
Eos: *laughs* Me? Gods no. You have to talk to people to get one of those~
Becca: Not answering. No need to boost your ego.
Gigi: *looks at him* what do you want, anyways? Coming up on me like that... *tosses the bit of hair/ bangs out of her face*
Lucy: *grins* Of course~ *laughs a bit and holds out hands* Would be totally opposed to being mine~?
Lelant: *blinks and tugs slightly on his collar* Thank you....*smiles* You look nice as well
Basil: I wanna daaaannnnnnnce~<3
Menoet: That's a yes~ *grins* What're you doing anyway? Super stalking?
Halen- *grins and does a silly little bow* Mah lady~?
Gigi: *looks at him, leans back a bit, slight pink* dance....?
Lucy: Pretending, that is, I mean~ Because guys keep asking me to dance....
Jarrett- *smiles* Thank you. I uhm... didn't think you would uhm... come to something like this.
Eos: *laughs* I will be your shield fair maiden. Keep the horrible droves away from you~*holds out arm*
Basil: *nods* Dance~ Like, you know~ *shimmies in front of her*
Peri: *opens the door slowly, Peeking in* Crap, We're late! *looks back at the band* Guys, They're playing recorded music! *shudders and walks in, Leading the band to the stage*
Becca: Think whatever way you want~ Record keeping. Easier if you have pictures of the couples, and you?
Emille: *sighs* You still got asked...I got snatched from my room, shoved in a dress and dimension hopped here...
Monet: * curtseys to him*
Gigi: *rolls her eyes* dance then.
Lucy: YES! *pumps fist into the air and wraps an arm around his* Thaaank you~ I owe you eternally!
Vincent: *laughs* Lovely. Well at least I don't need to be a cupid tonight I suppose.
Lyra: *follows Orion's lead*
Orion: *dancing, laughs* having fun?
Lelant: I didn't intend to. Mum's condition on Meni's coming was that I go as well...and Koia made it clear he was to come...
Basil: *holds out arm* But I need somebody to dance wiiiith, Gidget~
Menoet: *shrugs* Enjoying freedom. Koia talked our mum into letting me out. *sighs* I owe her now...
Halen- *laughs* Jus' like a princess~
Eos: *grins* You know it's dangerous to owe a Noctsry right?
Gigi: *looks at his arm* there are plenty of people out there for you to dance with. *nods to the dance floor*
Becca: Aww, poor Romeo. *trying not to laugh* But you have freedom!~
Emille: *raises eyebrow* You don't? Isn't prom like...super important romantically?
Jarrett- Well, uhm... I'm glad you came. Even if you didn't want to...
Charlie: *fussing with his hair like a total chick, not liking it at all, because, well, gross, neat Hair on Charlie*
Monet: Princesses wear tiaras though..
Lyra: *nods smiling* Yes, what about you?
Lucy: *shrugs* Do now~ *smiles* Why so~?
Koia: *fluttering around in her pretty dress humming to herself*
Basil: But is it okay if I only wanna dance with you~...?
Halen- Then I'll see to it that ya get yerself a tiara.
Menoet: *grins* Yeah, and I'll enjoy it while it lasts~
Monet: Its fine. *fiddles with her extensions* You don't have to.
Peri: *getting the band to set themselves up and grabs a mic and taps it* Hey, This thing on? *smiles at the people* Sorry we're late ladies and gentlemen, We had a problem with some newspapers on the way here... Anywho, What song do you lovely looking lads and ladies want us to play first~?
Gigi: *narrows her eyes* my coat...?
Eos: *chuckles* Because we always ask for terrible things in return~
Charlie: *breath hitches when he sees Koia* *blinks and walks over to her* *bows low in front of her* My queen~ You look absolutely stunning this evening~
Orion: *laughs* loads~ *another twirl, then looks at the stage, and laughs* sweet! A live band!
Basil: *wiggles the elbow of his outstretched arm* My dance~?
Halen- But I want t'. I want mah princess t' be the purdiest girl at this shindig.
Lucy: Horrible things like what~? *smirks a bit* Don't think it could be that bad~
Becca: Make sure you enjoy every second but first you are required to take a picture with me. *goes beside him putting a hand on his shoulder, holding the camera at arm's length timer for 5 seconds.
Lelant: Ah...had I known you were coming I would not have fought so much.
Gigi: *stares in silence a moment, then rolls her eyes, and takes his arm* one dance. then I get my coat back.
Lyra: *giggles* Oh that's going to be so nice.
Monet: *blushes* Your princess? *trying not to smile*
Eos: *stops and looks at her* Do...you know what my father's title is?
Basil: Unless you beg for more~ *leads her out to the floor*
Gigi: *led* I won't.
Lucy: *blinks when he stops* Noo....*shrugs*
Basil: That's what they all say~ *grins and sets hands on her hips, swaying slightly, not caring if the music's fast*
Jarrett- *smiles* Well, uhm... you're here now and uhm... that's all that uhm... matters, right?
Koia: *flushes and curtsies* My King~Thank you. *bites lip and tries not to laugh* You are gorgeous as always~*touches his face* Your hair~*seriously amused*
Halen- Shoot, of course yer mah princess. I wouldn't want any other.
Orion: *nods, hand on her shoulder, grinning* let's see what they're gonna play~
Menoet: *grins crookedly into camera* It's so you won't miss me isn't it?
Monet: *smiles* This seems more like the story Cinderella though, with you as the prince.
Gigi: *woo, another eyeroll, looks away, slight pink, puts her arms around his neck and sways with him*
Peri: *shrugs* No suggestions? *turns around and claps at the band* Righto my bugs, Florence and The Machine, Never let me go~ Chop chop~ *walks to his Keyboard and hands the mic to Vellie* Sing your little heart out girl~
Charlie: *kisses Koia's hand and nods a thank you, straightening up again* *groans and pats hair a bit* It's.....Yes, you can laugh....
Becca: *laughs* Think whatever you want to help you sleep at night~ *Meni definitely hit it on the spot* *camera takes the picture*
Lelant: *nods* It is. *looks around* There are so many people here...
Basil: *absolutely on cloud nine, can't believing this is working* So, Gidget~ Tell me about yourself~
Lyra: I hope its good.
Halen- Shoot, I ain't no prince. He's some fancy feller. I'm just a circus kid in a monkey suit.
Gigi: *looking a bit away still* what about myself?
Monet: Monkey suit? *glances at his back* I don't see a tail or fur...
Eos: He's the 'Despoiler'. Of like...innocents and my aunt is the 'Desolater'. Owing them is...horrible. Owing one of the hoarde isn't quite as bad I guess...we haven't had as long to think up terrible things to ask for
Jarrett- *looks around and nods* Y-yeah... You'd think that the uhm... whole school uhm... showed up.
Basil: As in, something that interests you~ What you like to doo~?
Halen- *laughs* Havin' a tail would make this whole git up much better. *grins* We'd match~
Orion: *smiles, then looks at Lyra, and pulls her close again, dancing/ swaying*
Vellie: *smiles and snatches the Mic* Sing i shall sir~ *starts singing, Her voice belting out louder than someone of her petite size should have* Looking out from underneath, Fractured moonlight on the sea, Reflections still look the same to me, As before I went under~ And it's peaceful in the deep, Cathedral where you cannot breathe, No need to pray, no need to speak Now I am under.
Monet: *giggles* It could be easy to find each other that way.
Koia: *snickers* It's nice, it's just not what I'm used to. *plays with the hanging tendrils of her hair* But then mine is up so I can't tease you too much can I? *holds out her hands* C'mere~
Lyra: *rests her head on Orion's chest*
Lucy: *pffts a bit and clamps her hand over her mouth* Are you...kidding...? *shakes head and nudges him lightly, smiling* But you'd never ask lil ol' me for something horrible, riiight~? *totally kidding*
Gigi: *looks at him* I told you before... *still sways* water... control... *sliiight flushing* dancing...
Menoet: Sleep is for being that don't have to dreamwalk. *grumbles* Rents have been making me actually DO things. It's annoying
Vincent: None of these are my charges so it’s fine
Halen- *wraps his arm around Monet's shoulder* I cin see it now. *motions in front of them* Halen 'n' Monet. The monkey duo~
Becca: *pinches Menoet's cheek mockingly* Aww muffin.
Charlie: *laughs* Your hair looks pretty~ We're both stuck~ *smiles and grabs her hands* Yes~?
Lelant: Goody...
Monet: That sounds nice. *smiles*
Orion: *arms around her, dancing, smiles at her, and kisses the top of her head while doing so*
Vellie: And it's breaking over me, A thousand miles onto the sea bed, Found the place to rest my head~ Never let me go, never let me go. Never let me go, never let me go~
Menoet: *looks at her in horror* No. Just no. Ever.
Becca: *laughs* It can't be that bad though. I mean you get to see plenty of different things right?
Lyra: *smiles keeps dancing with him*
Jarrett- *shrinks down a little* Sorry... Do you want to uhm... see if we can uhm... find someplace that is uhm... less crowded?
Koia: *leans up and kisses him* Just that~*glances at stage and grins* I love Florence~I wonder if Peri picked it for me?
Vellie: And the arms of the ocean are carrying me, And all this devotion was rushing out of me, And the crashes are heaven, for a sinner like me, The arms of the ocean deliver me~ Though the pressure's hard to take, It's the only way I can escape, It seems a heavy choice to make, Now I am under~
Halen- *nods and grins widely* Yup~ I like the sounda that. Now if only I had a tail.
Lelant: *hesitates* If that is alright with you? I would hate to pull you away from something you wanted to be part of...*looks at crowd* After all...these things are supposed to be social activities...
Charlie: *grins after kissed* Perhaps~? Or maybe because it's popular~?
Monet: I'd give you mind but I kind of like it..
Eos: Not kidding. If you ask him about he just grins and Mum rolls her eyes. *looks at her then shrugs* Maybe not?
Vellie: And it's breaking over me, A thousand miles down to the sea bed, Found the place to rest my head~ Never let me go, never let me go. Never let me go, never let me go~
Orion; *also smiling and dancing, holding her close, being romantic in his dancing*
Jarrett- It's alright. I'm uhm... not very good at social things and besides, we can always uhm... come back if we uhm wanted to... I'd rather that you be uhm... happy and uhm... comfortable.
Menoet: *briefly haunted look* Oh yeah. Loooots of different things. Rainbows and kittens got nothing on me.
Halen- Nah. I dun want yer tail. *pets the tail* It perfect jus' where it is~
Lucy: *shakes her head, laughing* Your family is awesome~ *smiles at him* Maybe, huh~? *looks over at the stage before nibbling on her lip and looking back at him, perhaps a tad nervous?* You wanna dance~?
Becca: Well then how about a change of topic then? Or something. *thinks* You need to try these. *drags him to the chocolate covered strawberries*
Monet: *smiles* Thanks, its still a little weird wearing a dress with a tail though
Vellie: And the arms of the ocean are carrying me, And all this devotion was rushing out of me, And the crashes are heaven, for a sinner like me, The arms of the ocean deliver me~ And it's over, And I'm going under, But I'm not giving up! I'm just giving in~
Koia: *taps him* Shush. Peri loves me. I'm sure he picked it for me. *tugs on his hands* Dance with me?
Halen- *still petting* Really? *looks at the back of the dress* It's a purdy dress.
Charlie: Of course, of course~ *grins at her* Wouldn't even think of not~ *leads her out a bit onto the dance floor*
Monet: *lets out a happy sigh* Thank you. It reminds me of the circus.
Lelant: *smiles slightly* Thank you Jarrett. Where do you think will be less...populated?
Basil: *smirks a bit* No, no I mean deeeetails~ Like, why do you like water~?
Gigi: *looks away, still pink* I just... do... it's relaxing...
Eos: We're all nutters. *blushes slightly and grins* Yup. I try not to make promises I can't keep~Sure. *slides arm around her* To their beat or ours?
Basil: *looks at her for a moment before tugging her face to look at him* Can't take you seriously if you're not looking at me~
Gigi: *blushing more, then narrows her eyes* why not?
Jarrett- Uhm... *looks around* Do you think there is a balcony or a way for us to get uhm... outside of come kind? I bet it would be less crowded there. Maybe...
Menoet: *see strawberries* Oh gods. *noms one happily* Two of my favourite things~*sidelong look at Becca* Make that three~*snickers*
Halen- *grins* It reminds me of home (the circus) too~
Koia: *led grinning* Thank you~
Becca: *eating as she looks at him* I think you have been stuck in your room too long, although strawberries and chocolate are wonderful they are only 2 things. *laughs*
Lucy: Then I'd fit in~? *laughs* So, that 'Maybe' could change~? *raises an eyebrow* *flushes slightly as he slides his arm around her* O-ours of course~ *grins*
Basil: Because when you don't look at me, it makes me feel like you're not telling the truth~
Monet: *smiles* Your home sounds nice.
Charlie: Anytime, my dear~ *smiles and slides arms around her, swaying slightly* But I can't dance~ So look forward to a major flop~
Gigi; *slight huff, almost rolls her eyes, stops herself* I did tell the truth. I do find water relaxing, even though I can't properly swim...
Lelant: Balcony? *looks up and eyes balcony trying to determine if he can make it* Too far and I can't hop there without risking getting stuck since I've never been in that place before...*slight smile* Guess that means outside then. *looks around before heading towards a marked exit*
Halen- *nods* One uh these days, I'm gonna take ya t' mah circus, 'n' I'll show ya t' teach 'n' everything.
Lyra: *dancing with Orion, all lovey dovey and stuff*
Basil: *raises eyebrows* But if you like water so much, why haven't you learned how to properly swim?
Monet: *wide eyed and smiling before hugging him, snuggling in close* Thank you.
Menoet: *snorts and keeps nibbling on one* Effective dodge. I like it. *yawns and rubs his face* I agree. Swear I'd do just about anything if they'd let me out. Starting to lose it
Orion: *same as Lyra*
Gigi: *eyes looking slightly away* because... I can't..
Becca: Well from what I can tell from all the times I've been over is that you are fine. *grabs another one*
Eos: You're the next card in the deck. Perfect match. *grins crookedly* Maaaaybe~*laughs and leads her to dance floor* The best kind~
Jarrett- *nods and follows after Lelant. He hesitantly reaches out to grab his hand* I-I don't uhm.. want to lose you in the uhm... crowd... *blushes*
Basil: *gets up in her face* You're looking away again~
Halen- It ain't nothin', Missy. *hugs Monet* Ain't nothin' at all.
Koia: *snickers* My feet are properly terrified. *leans into him* It is easy~We can do a simple box step so you don't fail darling~
Gigi: *looks at him, flushes, and tries to push him back some* you're too close...
Lucy: *laughs* But then we'd be nothing but a pack of cards~ *sets hands on his shoulders* What kind of beat you feelin' up there~?
Monet: No but it means everything.
Halen- Hm? Whatcha mean by that?
Menoet: *snorts*Of course I am?
Charlie: They should be~ *chuckles* I...think I can manage that~? *shrugs a bit*
Emille: *tucked far into corner sipping punch she fervently hopes is spiked*
Basil: We were closer la-*catches himself and straightens back out, looking off*
Lelant: *flushes and squeezes Jarrett’s hand slightly* I understand. *smiles at him before continuing out door* I don't mind at all
Becca: So why are you still stuck at home then?
Gigi; *looks at him, narrows her eyes* what are you on about?
Basil: *shrugs and looks anywhere but at her casually* Nothing~ *sounding a bit less cheery*
Monet: ..How this whole time you've been so nice to me..
Eos: But we'd be were we belong~*hand on her waist* Mad tap crazy beat. Bad Apples and chaos. You?
Gigi: *looks, and grabs his face under his chin with one hand, makes him look at her* tell me.
Menoet: Because mum found out I saw my tormenter again~*shrugs* Should have been out ages ago. She's keeping me to make a point
Jarrett- *smiles and follows* T-thank you...
Lucy: Can't argue with that~ *blushing a bit from them actually doing this and such* *smiles* Myself~? I've got a bombard of random end songs that some people've never even heard of in this room~ Mostly cartoon theme songs, to be honest~ *nibbles on lip and shrugs*
Becca: Aww, if I find your tormentor I should kick their ass for doing that to you.
Halen- Well, yeah, that's cuz I really like ya, Monet. Yer somethin' special, ya know?
Koia: *trying not to laugh* Want me to lead until you get it?
Charlie: If you'd be so kind? *sighs, hopelessly lost*
Menoet: *laughs* Best fight ever. Can it be in jello? Always wanted to see that
Monet: I really like you too and thank you. You are the first person to make me feel special. It’s your special gift I guess?
Basil: *blinks at her and flushes a bit* I kneeeew you wanted me near you~ *wraps arms tighter around her, trying to play this whole thing off*
Lelant: *looks around at hallway and heads to where he things outside is*
Becca: Well, I can point you out to couple guys that have that fetish so when they dream you can see it.
Halen- Mah special gift?
Gigi: *huffs, glares/ rolls her eyes, hands on his chest, trying to push him off* no.
Basil: *glances down at her hands and grins* See~? You can't resist me~
Eos: End songs? *frowns slightly* Never watched much television to be honest so I doubt I'd know any of them...
Monet: Everyone I've notice has one. Yours is your heart. *puts a hand on his chest*
Gigi: *trying to push him off still* I said no. *teeth grit*
Lucy: *waves hand* It's alright~ Just, like I said, randomness~ *smiles a bit* You know any Secondhand Serenade...?
Koia: No problem my King~*leads him steps slowly* It's that whole '1, 2, 3' step, super easy~
Jarrett- *follows closely beside Lelant*
Eos: Only what Caitlin listens to...
Basil: *can't restrain his laughter~* *drops her softly, submitting to his gawffles* I'm sorry~ *wiping at eyes* You're just so awesome~
Menoet: *squints at her* That sounds horrible. Please don't
Charlie: *steps on her foot, wincing as he does so* That....didn't feel like the floor.....
Becca: *laughs* Fine, *rolls her shoulders* So any ideas what to do while you are free?
Lyra: *still doing that thing from earlier*
Gigi: *takes a step back, crosses arm, eyes narrowed while looking at him, rolls her eyes* you're making a fool of yourself.
Halen- Well, yer special gift is yer sweetness. I dun think I have ever met a sweeter girl than you.
Lelant: *sighs happily as they make it outside* So much space. I dislike being contained so much...
Lucy: *thinks for a second* Now, Caitlin's the one Priestess at your temple, right...? The one with the- Oh, whatever~ Just tell me if this sounds familiar~ *starts humming a tune from a fav of Caitlin's~*
Monet: *blushes* Well I've heard a girl here taste like chocolate so if you know here she'd probably be the sweetest one here.
Basil: *doubled over with his own laughter* *Waves hand* That's what I do best, Gidgy~
Koia: *winces slightly* It wasn't. *smiles* It's okay though. Don't worry about it
Eos: *grins* Yes! That one I know!
Orion: *still dancing, smiling, rests his head on top of hers/ next to hers*
Menoet: Cause untold amounts of chaos while looking innocent enough I get away with it?
Charlie: Sorry....*sighs a bit and nods* This is....completely girlish of me~ *laughs at himself*
Jarrett- I can tell. *looks around* I like it out here, it's much nicer.
Becca: Well then, *takes a bow* Consider me your assistant but if we get caught its all on you.
Lucy: Know enough in your head~? Or do you want me to hum as we dance~? *sways a bit*
Jackson: *walks in looking all scraggly, dirty and generally not put together and looks around*
Emille: *chokes slightly on drink and dives behind snack table when she sees Jackson walk in*
Eos: *moves with her* If you'd be so kind as to hum it please~
Halen- Shoot, I'd still think you were the best~
Menoet: Lies. You were the mastermind. *looks around* first thing. Spike every drink we can get to~family tradition and all
Becca: Romeo, *leans up and whispers* We both know I can look more innocent than you. *grins* I'll get the table~
Koia: *raises eyebrow at him* And what's wrong with being a girl?
Lucy: Not a problem~ *smiles and starts humming it from the beginning* *continues to sway gently, still blushing a bit*
Monet: Thank you. *leans up and kisses his cheek*
Charlie: *smirks a bit* Everything when you don't have the parts for it~
Gigi: *watches him, raises eyebrow* really now...?
Halen- *grins* Shoot~ *takes Monet's hand* Shall we go make fools of ourselves 'n' call it dancin'?
Menoet: *chuckles* This is true. *nods* I'll get the open ones already out. *snickers* I have more appendages available after all~*suit texture shifts and tentacles become visible* Handy, handy me~*tosses her vial before working his way through crowd spiking things*
Monet: Okay. *smiles at the hands*
Emille: *trying not to hyperventilate under refreshment table*
Basil: *nods, calming down a bit* Yes, really~ *straightens up a bit and goes back to dancing with her, reaching for her to return to his arms*
Becca: *catches the vial as she looks around, before popping open the vile and discreetly pouring it in.* * hears hyperventilating as she glances around* Is there someone here?
Lelant: *rubs back of neck with free hand* I believe I am mildly claustrophobic? *shrugs* Or something. *smiles at him* Yeah.
Emille: Shhhhhhhh! Don't let him know I'm here!
Gigi: *looks at his arms, sighs, and steps a bit closer again, moving his arms into position with her hands, then moving her own*
Eos: *smiles and dances with her*
Halen- *grins and leads Monet out to the dance floor* I'll try not t' step on yer feet.
Becca: *doesn't make it look like she is talking to a person under a table* Who? There's a lot of 'him' at this place.
Koia: *snorts* Jealous~
Monet: Alright, I'll try not to either.
Jackson: *wandering room, shoving his way through couples and making lewd/cruel comments*
Lucy: *makes a ridiculous funny face while continuing with her hums~* *wiggles ears a bit, puffing out cheeks and crossing eyes*
Eos: *raises eyebrow then snickers and moo's*
Jarrett- Really? So I guess it was uhm... really horrible for you in there?
Charlie: Yes~ Entirely~
Emille: *peeks out from table the darts back in* Idiot with the tattoos. The grease ball. *sighs* How the hell did he find out I was here? I didn't even know I was going to be here..
Lucy: *raises eyebrow back* *hums through her laughter* *tongue protrudes through her lips barely and she blows a raspberry, in beat with the song she was humming*
Lelant: *hesitates* It was unpleasant *looks at him* But surprisingly bearable for some reason.
Menoet: *spiking drinks like a pro*
Koia: *grins* Good answer~*smiles at him* You realize you've been doing it right the whole time I've been teasing you?
Becca: *sighs before pretending to drop her ring and crawl under the table with Emille* Okay, does he have a power, a spell or any way to track you? Or is it sheer dumb luck
Charlie: *blinks and pauses, looking down at their feet* You can still feel yours, right....?
Halen- *grins* Alright~ *rests his hands on Monet's waist and starts swaying with her* I think this is how ya do it
Koia: *laughs* Yes I can still feel mine. *winks* You're not that bad at this~
Charlie: That's.....You have feet of still, milady~ *grins at her* First to say that~
Jarrett- *blushes* R-really?
Monet: * looks around putting her hands on either shoulder of his as she sways* I think so?
Eos: *shaking with laugher* *wiggles his ears*
Gigi; *after getting everything in place, starts to sway to the music, looking down at their feet and stuff a moment, just because, then up at him, slight nod*
Halen- I don't feel like an idiot right now so we must be doin' it right.
Emille: *curled up* I don't think so! He's just as ass! Maybe he didn't know I was here and it's just an accident or something...
Monet: That's good then
Lucy: *grabs his wiggling ears gently and tugs on them lightly~* *bites tongue to restrain from bursting out with laughter*
Becca: Probably. Okay just relax* Puts a hand on Emille's shoulder* I'll try to figure out a way to get rid of him for you?
Lelant: *smiles* Yeah. *takes deep breath and looks around* Walk with me a bit?
Emille: *taps head on her knees* Ugh. *looks at Becca* No...I'll....see if Pip is here or something. She might be since Peri is. I don't want you to get hurt.
Halen- *nods* Either that or mah dance partner is too stunnin' fer me t' notice anythin' else.
Koia: I'm built tough My King~*grins* As it should be.
Jarrett- *nods* Of course, I'd uhm... love...to?
Jackson: *still hunting, occasionally grabbing girls bums as he goes* *humming offkey to self*
Basil: *placed all right* *pulls her face to look at him* Stop looking away~ That's not gonna get your coat back~
Lelant: *nods and starts walking* Did you talk to Becca?
Charlie: *nods* Evidently~ *smiles* Wouldn't have it any other way~
Menoet: *spots Jackson and goes still for a second then grins darkly* Fun~
Becca: Um, of course but just to...uh jog my memory. Who's Pip?
Monet: *blushing more*
Gigi: *narrows her eyes, keeps looking at him* fine.
Vincent: *looking around seeing Jackson grab girls butts as he goes* I am not dealing with that.
Jarrett- *follows* Oh uhm... *blushes* Oh yeah, uhm... I did.
Eos: **squints at her then blends moving strips of his hair*
Halen- *laughs* Mater princess~
Basil: *grins at her~* *inches ever so slightly nearer to her face*
Emille: *sighs and uncurls a bit* Pip. Big Rhino beetle. Can't miss the giant horn. *groans* I should just tell him to leave. I am supposed to be chaperoning...
Becca: Okay well, I'll go find her in a second. *fixes her shoe*
Gigi: *look up at him, because she has to, eyes slightly narrowed, swaays~*
Lelant: *looks at him* Didn't go well?
Vincent: *sighs* I guess that I must since I am that blasted chaperone. *goes over to Jackson* Sir, I need to ask you to leave
Koia: Yeah it's-*pauses then looks around* Where's Em?
Lucy: *clamps hand over her mouth, little giggles escaping like little bells* You don't cease to amaze me with that~
Jackson: *looks mildly stoned* Yeah man, that ain't happenin' till I find my girl. You seen her?
Jarrett- Well enough. She doesn't just have one list apparently... She has uhm... a whole lot of uhm... lists...
Lelant: *blinks* Lists...plural?
Basil: *hovers his lips a few inches from her, waiting to see what she does all sobered up~*
Eos: *grins* It took practice to get that one down~
Vincent: I do not believe that I know anyone named 'my' now I implore you to leave.
Jarrett- *nods* Yeah, she uhm... said something about levels of innocence or something *shakes head* whatever that means.
Gigi: *glares and moves away* what are you doing.
Charlie: *looks around* Wasn't she by the snacks a second ago...?
Becca: *crawls out from under the table looking for Pip*
Jackson: *rolls eyes* Yeah, no. *starts to walk off*
Vincent: *Grabs onto Jackson's arm* I am serious. Leave. Now.
Koia: Gods I hope she still is. *steps away from him* Meni said Jackson's here. If she's seen him she's probably having a heart attack or something..
Becca: *going to find Pip but gets distracted when she sees Vincent and Jackson.* Crap. *rushes over to Vincent's side*
Jackson: *looks at Vincent’s hand all that playful stoner demeanor gone* You got five second to let go of me before you lose that...
Lelant: *pushes glasses up and rubs bridge of nose* And did she tell you which level she'd intended?
Lucy: Definitely worth it to me~ *laughs and goes back to her swaying and humming, finishing up the song* *hasn't really let go of his one ear yet*
Basil: I'm getting you your fur coat back~ *inches closer again* *ass*
Jarrett- Uhm... I don't uhm... think she did? Or if she uhm... did I don't remember.
Vincent: I'm sorry but you are to leave. Now.
Emille: *sighs and crawls out from table, hesitates then stands up* He's not here for you Em, get a grip.
Gigi: *glares at him, having leaned back a bit, doesn't more*
Jackson: *laughs slightly before slugging Vincent* No.
Vincent: *falls to the ground* Ffff. *holding his face*
Basil: *inches closer~<3* Come on~ Lean forward~ You know you want herby lips~ *puckers obnoxiously~*
Becca: You did not just do what I think you did. *jumps on Jackson's back whacking him in the head with her fist* No one hurts my teach.
Monet: *smiles* Guess we found my kingdom
Gigi: *glaaarres, then rolls her eyes, doesn't move*
Basil: *tsks* Fiiiiine~ *kisses her nose* There we go~
Eos: Excellent~*rubs into her hand slightly* Ear fetish Lucy?
Halen- *laughs* I guess so~ *leans close to Monet*
Gigi: *looks up at him, rolls her eyes, slight flush, then leans up and quickly kisses him on dah mouf.* there.
Lelant: *sighs* Of course not. *drops glasses back into place* Did anything she suggest sound pleasant?
Monet: *looks at Halen unsure why he is leaning* Is there something on my face?
Back to top Go down
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

2nd Gen Prom~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Gen Prom~   2nd Gen Prom~ EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Lucy: Indeed~ *flushes at his question* *blinks, not realizing she hadn't let go* *grins, deciding to play it off* Mmmhmm~ *runs thumb along it gently, stroking it and such*
Jackson: *winces from Becca* The hell girlie? Maybe your teach shouldn't be such a dumbass *grabs her by the hair and throws her off* Stupid bitches. *steps on Vincent hard and heads towards Em* Bunny! I knew you'd be here
Becca: *gets chucked as she lands on a table, not breaking it or anything, as she rubs her head* Asshat!
Emille: *freezes mid way through brushing off her dress* ...sonofa...*glares over* I am NOT your Bunny anymore. Go away.
Vincent: *groans on the floor, since he is not a fighter, but rather pansy-ish*
Koia: *gasps as Becca lands* Becca! *runs over* You okay?
Jarrett- Uhm... Well, let's see if I can uhm... remember them.... There was a uhm... trip to the uhm... beach, a picnic, staying at home and cooking and watching movies together and she uhm... said something about going to this bistro that had really good uhm... brownies.
Becca: Yeah, just a sore butt and head. *crawls off the table* Sorry, pardon me. Why are you still at the table eating when a girl lands on it? * gets off dusting herself off*
Jackson: *laughs* Bunny, you'll always come back to me. *tilts Em's chin up* Cause you love me.
Vincent: *glowers at Jackson* Oi! You aren't the person that decide who loves who here.
Emille: *slaps his hand down* No! *flicks fingers out* Go play with your whores. I'm done with you.
Halen- Nah~ Yer face is perfectly clean~
Eos: *shivers slightly* That's...*stops moving*
Pacman: *comes up behind Jackson and smacks the back of his knees with the baseball bat he borrowed from Rachel* Bugger off!
Monet: Okay, then why are you leaning? Or am I just being silly?
Gigi: *looks away again after kissing him, slight pink, then at him again, raises eyebrows* my coat? now.
Lelant: *looks thoughtful* Those...sound pleasant enough. Is there any you'd prefer? I confess I can't cook very well though...
Koia: *snickers* Because they're used to women flying?
Halen- I'm leaning... because I wanna kiss ya
Lucy: *plays with the tip of his ear for a second before sliding her other hand up to play with his other one* ~
Basil: *waggles eyebrows* It's at my place~ You wanna go back there tonight~?
Jackson: *grunts as his knees go out and he hits the ground* *looks back* What the hell man? *blinks as Pac’s colour registers* Dammit. You're another of those temple freaks aren't you?
Becca: Okay, then they need lives. *laughs* Hey, I'm a cupid, I have wing tattoos, and I just flew. Woo! *laughs* I was a stereotype if I had arrows!
Monet: Oh alright. *nods*
Emille: *squeaks* What are you doing?!
Gigi: *narrows eyes at him* no. not especially.
Basil: *starts swaying with her again* Then I guess you'll just have to wait a bit longer~
Koia: *snorts then looks over at Pac/Jackson* Oh. Nevermind~Stand down Meni~
Gigi: *narrowed eyes, shoulders droop* is that really the deal now...?
Jarrett- Don't worry I'm uhm... pretty decent at uhm... cooking. Hm... Maybe... the picnic? That way I can uhm... still make food for you, but that way we're out of the house? Unless... that sounds uhm... stupid...
Menoet: *sighs and goes back to spiking drinks* If he gets his ass kicked its on you...
Halen- *grins a gives Monet a kiss* Fer mah princess~
Pacman: *Pokes him in hard in the chest with the bat* No, I am NOT a temple freak! *resists the urge to smack him upside the head with his foot* I'm Miss Emille's new boyfriend, So push off, You sleezeball! *looks at Em and smiles a little*
Basil: *laughs and pats her on the head gently* Don't worry~ I'll bring it to you later~ I'll swing by your dorm tonight before I head to sleep and bring it~ I DO have a heart, you know~
Becca: I feel like as this is a matter of love, I should either stop this, or kick that anti cupid's butt. *sighs* But I'm lazy.
Gigi: *rolls her eyes, looks away again* yes. do that.
Monet: *smiles as her tail curls around them when he kissed her*
Eos: *staring at her, trying to remember to how to breathe*
Basil: I can't know you mean it unless you look at me~
Lelant: *smiles* No, that sounds nice. I'd prefer not to be around my family for this anyway...
Halen- *grins and kisses her again*
Lucy: *continues with her fabulous ear massage and leans reaaaaallly close in near his face slowly*~<3
Gigi: *looks back at him again* there.
Jarrett- So it's decided? *smiles* I uhm... can't wait! It's going to be a lot of fun, I just know it!
Monet: *shyly kisses him back putting her arms around his neck*
Jackson: *climbs to feet painfully* Could've fooled me man. *snorts* Tell you that did she? *grins crookedly* She's got a thing for yellow, but she ain't keepin' you. *shoves Pac* Bunny's mine and will always be mine. *looks at Emille* Because she can't stay away.
Koia: Wait. Anti cupid?
Halen- *hold Monet closer to him when they kiss*
Emille: *sputters* Jackson, take a damn hint and GO AWAY!
Becca: I really need to tell you stuff, anti cupids destroy love. Like break ups and fights? Yeah not me. Blame them. *looks at Pacman* Oh for pete's sake get a cast iron frying pan and whack him on the head!
Lelant: *nods* It's decided. *chuckles* I hope so. *nods towards door* Want to head back now?
Monet: *blushing as she stares at their feet, smiling*
Orion: *saw the fighting around when it started, and moved away from it, holding onto Lyra's hand* *watches, rubs the back of his head* what is this...? *laughs*
Koia: *sighs* and I'm assuming we can't just kill them?
Lyra: It worries me..
Jarrett- Are you sure you're alright with going back in? What about the crowds? Will you uhm... be alright?
Eos: *blinks at her and takes deep breath*
Pacman: *snorts* Just cause I’m yellow, Doesn’t make me a freak, You Greaseball... *leans on the bat* Yes, She did~ *frowns* I don't care if she drops me, But if someone like you *waves his hand in Jackson's direction* Tries to hurt her again, I'll kill them~ *is shoved and takes a step back as to not fall over* You... *jumps forward and punches him right in the nose* I'll make YOU stay away then!
Becca: I guess not, but Koia remind me to be thankful I am not on Emille's side of this ,or anything like this.
Lelant: *squeezes his hand I'm just assuming he's still holding* I'll be fine. I want you to enjoy yourself as well. It is Prom after all
Lucy: *smiles at him and bites lip before dissolving into a fit of giggles, letting go of his ears and clutching her sides*
Orion: *looks at her* would you... like to go somewhere else..? away from it..?
Koia: *raises eyebrow* And why is that?
Halen- *looks at Monet's smile and grins as wide as he possibly can* So purdy~
Becca: Just because that seems exhausting. *leans on Koia*
Monet: *smile grows wider*
Jackson: *snorts* Bunny likes pain, don't you Bunny? *groans and cradles newly broken nose* You little piece of shit! *tattoos covering the right side of his face start to move* You're gonna pay for that!
Eos: *exhales slowly and closes eyes* That...was cruel
Jarrett- Thank you. *blushes and gives a little squeeze back* Please, if you uhm... get really uncomfortable, please tell me and we can uhm... go alright?
Becca: *sees the fighting as she poofs up a cast iron frying pan* Braids, I'll be right back. I need to do some community service. *starts walking to the fighting to give Pacman the frying pan*
Pacman: SHUTUP YOU ASS! *grips the bat and swings it at him* Make me freakazoid~
Emille: *squeaks* Both of you stop it!
Koia: *snickering* Okay. Great weapon choice by the way~
Lucy: You're the one who said I had a fetish~ *speaking between giggles* I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that really was....*shaking head, but doesn’t cease giggling*
Gigi: *looks at him, then pushes away, steps back, and crosses her arms* you better bring it to me. *looks over at the fighting/ yelling, rolls her eyes* just great... *goes and sits down in a chair at an empty table*
Halen- Let's see if I do this right... *tries to twirl Monet*
Lelant: *nods* I will. *heads back to main hall*
Becca: *looks at the boys before glancing at Emille* Let's get you away from this, keeping the frying pan in hand* Hey Pac!* Holds out the frying pan*
Monet: *twirls nearly falling in the process*
Basil: *nods* Of course I will~ *glances over towards the fight*.....*sighs and shrugs* If it's Char, they’re screwed, if not, I don't care. *plops down next to Gigi*
Jackson: *sidesteps, his body starting to split into two-one made of ink and the other of man* Oh. I will. *swings at Pac* Stupid fucking rebound guy. Learn your place!
Jarrett- *follows, trying to stay as close to Lelant as he can*
Halen- Whoops. Ya okay? I guess I'm not a very good twirler.
Emille: *looks at Becca* What? No. They both need to stop now. This is stupid! *looks at frying pan in horror* Are you crazy?
Becca: I know they need to stop, and the test results got lost in the mail so I don't know. *poofs away the frying pan* Happy?
Eos: *long suffering sigh before chuckling* Good play?
Gigi: *crosses her legs, that dress has a slit in the skirt, so bare legs, or something like that, arms still crossed too, stares out/ watches the fighting* it's all pointless and droll anyways...
Pacman: *ducks the swing and smacks him in the ankles* Rebound guy? *snorts* I know my place, How about yours? I say, It's in, The trashcan~ *Smacked by Inkman*
Emille: *squints at her* Gods you and Koia are suited aren't you? *glares at Pac/Jackson* If they don't stop I'm going to freeze them...and they can stand there till they thaw...
Lelant: *walks back into room and glares at group around fight* What the hell...
Lucy: *grins, giggles finally subsiding* I try~ I try~ *shakes head* Sorry, sorry, though....*smiles gently and taps the tip of one of his ears* I do like 'em, though~ Completes the look~ *giggles to herself for another second*
Koia: *starts to sip drink but hesitates and sniffs it* Dammit Meni....*looks at glass then drinks it anyway*
Jarrett- *looks at the fight and clings to Lelant's arm* Uhm... What is going on? Why are they fighting?
Jackson: *breath hisses out as he's frozen, inkman breaking and falling to the found in frozen black shards*
Pacman: *rubbing his jaw* No thank you, Not in this outfit anyway.... *wipes the blood off his split lip* *glaring at the Jackpop*
Eos: *rolls eyes* I get it, I look weird regardless over whether I have scales or not.
Lucy: *blinks and tilts head to the side* That's...not what I meant~ *flushes a bit and shakes thoughts away* You know~ *circles him* I never got to see this 'ferocious monster'~ Only it's horns~ *smiles at him*
Gigi: *sits and watches the fights, head propped on her hand* *starts looking at her nails after awhile, them being all manicured and nice*
Emille: *sighs* Good answer *seriously considers knocking Jackson over but refrains* Thought you weren't wearing that in public...*walks over and tilts Pac's face up* Damn. Told you he hits hard.
Koia: *squints at glass* Was that LSD? ...please be joking...
Basil: *loses interest in the fight quickly* *watching Gigi* You know you look pretty today, right Gidget~?
Lelant: *glares at group* I have no idea..
Jarrett- I hope that uhm... everyone is uhm... alright.
Eos: *watches her as she goes around him* Depends. Is your name Maggie?
Pacman: *smiles a little, his lip starting to swell* It's no the really pink one at least~ *bats her hand away gently* Psh, A split lip is nothing, I felt his nose shatter~ *stands up and straightens his clothes*
Gigi: *looks at Basil a moment* thanks... *sits back in her chair, foot bobbin*
Lelant: *looks at him* In a fight?
Lucy: *blinks at him* Nope~ But I'm Lucy and I wanna see the scales~?
Basil: You're oh, so welcome, Gidgy~ <3
Jarrett- Well... I guess I hope no one is seriously injured? I mean, it is Prom. Isn't it supposed to uhm... be this happy event or uhm... something.
Emille: Tch. Stop smiling. I know for a fact that hurts like hell. *touches swelling with chilled hand* Feel manly do we?
Lelant: *sighs* If someone is I can heal them if it will make you feel better?
Jarrett- *nods* It would.
Eos: *holds out hands* No can do. It's Maggie and the Ferocious Beast not Lucy. Better luck next time.
Gigi: *bobs her foot, eyes closed* I'm thirsty...
Lelant: Then I will. Do you want to go check and make sure they're all okay?
Koia: *sets down drink and giggles* I'm going to kill him~*starts laughing hysterically* Slowly.
Lucy: *snaps* And I thought I darn near had it that time. Well, shoot. *random pretend accent thrown in there* *talks normally again, her twinge of British and junk* Can you show me if I play with your eaaars again~? *reaches for one, grinning~*
Pacman: *smiles more* Can't help it, I'm happy~ *raises eyebrows* Why wouldn't I? I just smashes the greaseballs nose in... And this skinny boy said he could hit hard too~ *grins and winces*
Jarrett- Please? I mean... if it is not too much trouble?
Basil: *blinks and gets up* I'll get you something~ *goes off and brings back one of the drinks, handing it to her*
Eos: *squints at her* Why would that make me switch?
Lelant: *nods and heads towards group* Alright.
Lucy: *grabs the tip of his ear and wraps an arm around his neck* Because you know you liked it~ *starts playing with it slowly*
Gigi: *opens her eyes, looks at him, and the drink, takes it with a nod at him, then looks at it*
Jarrett- *follows* Thank you.
Emille: *shakes head* You're a dork. *smiles* But that was kinda fun to watch. *chuckles* And your swelling face proves it. *tugs on his lapel* Come on, lets get you home.
Lelant: *wades through crowd and looks at Jackpop before glancing at Pac and Em* Looks fine to me.
Eos: *breath hiss out and he grabs her hand* Okay, I'll switch. *shrugs out of coat and sighs* Poor suit...
Gigi: *sips at it after a moment, holds onto it, looking out at people* well this dance was ruined... *takes another sip, foot bobbin' again*
Pacman: Am not~ I'm a hero~ *chuckles* I'm entertaining? *looks at his feet* You do know, I'm going to have orange marks all over my face.... *hums* Home sounds good~
Jarrett- O-oh uhm... alright. I uhm... guess.
Lucy: *squeals and claps gloved hands together* Yes! *lets go of him and watches* I'll get you another one~ No big deal~
Basil: *snorts and props head up on table* You can say that again~ *shakes head and mutters stuff to himself*
Lelant: *looks at him questioningly* hmmm?
Gigi: *sips and finishes her drink, putting the up on the table, looks at him* why...?
Basil: *blinks and looks at her, raising an eyebrow* Why what?
Emille: *snickers* Technicolour banana~I just need to let Koia know I'm leaving. *glances at Lelant* But I think I'll use the grapevine so she can't trap me again
Jarrett- Hm? What is it?
Gigi: *wave of a hand* why are you so... insistent? why me? *looks at her empty cup and traces her finger around the rim of it*
Eos: *sighs and switches over* There?
Pacman: *Sighs* Banana? Is that what I am now? *trying not to smile* Grapevine?
Basil: *blinks again, not expecting the question at all, and furrows eyebrows* Well.....um.....*flushes a bit* You seem like one of the few people who are worth giving the light of day to....And, well,...You sparked my interest...
Lelant: Ah...I just thought there was something you wanted me to do...*raises eyebrow at Emille* Did you want a headstart?
Lucy: *blinks and gasps* You....look.....
Koia: *sitting in chair giggling madly* Stupid boys
Eos: *rubs back of neck carefully* Yeah, I know.
Becca: Nods* Yep
Gigi: *looks at him, nods, stopping running her finger* right...
Lucy: *fangirl, dude* You look AWESOME! *jumps up and down for a second before running around him, prodding and lifting up his arms and such* *pokes his scales and giggles* This has got to be the coolest thing I've ever seen~ *grinning like an idiot*
Koia: *laugh/crying* I didn't think he'd but something in it that would affect us! *holds sides laughing* Dammit!
Eos: *flushes and his tail swishes slightly* Really? *laughs and watches her*
Basil: *sighs* But, you know, if you're really not all that interested, then I get it, man~ *laughs and shakes head* All for a coat~ I'll be sure to bring it back in fannntastic
Jarrett- Something I wanted you to do? Uhm I'm not sure
Gigi: *looks away/ stares off again* I need that coat... *looks at him, slight pinking, then down at the table* thanks....
Emille: *holds out hands and looks at Lelant* If you'd be so kind? *glances at Pacman* Yup. *waves hand around face* Since you'll have all the bruises. *points at Leni* Tell him and it gets to Koia-eventually *grins*
Lucy: *nods vigorously* Yes, really!! *still grinning* *runs a hand down his scaly arm* Dude, I can only imagine what that feeeeeels like~ *giggles and plays with his hand*
Basil: *cocks head to the side* What for...? *grins at her* Anytime~
Lelant: *shrugs* It's fine. I was mistaken. *looks at Jarrett* Ah...was there anything in particular you wanted to do in here?
Eos: *shivers slightly* I can feel with them like skin...ah, be careful. I'm not as spiky as the others...but I'm still sharp in places *tail still swishswishin*
Gigi: *staring at the table* I just... do... *bites lip slightly, holds her head in her hand, elbow propped on the table*
Lucy: *prods at the claws for a second* Like skin~? Duuude~!! *jumps a bit* Totally wicked! *looks at him and nods* Kay~ *glances at his tail and watches it* *grins* What's that feel like~? *pokes it*
Jarrett- Oh uhm... well... *blushes* I don't uhm... know much about uhm... things like these... I mean I've seen movies and uhm... stuff and they usually uhm... dance or whatever, but I'm not good at any of that stuff. *shakes his head* This is stupid, I'm sorry I made you come back in here...
Basil: *nods* I get it~ All secrecy and stuff~ No problemo~ *blinks at her* Are you okay....?
Lelant: You don't dance? *pats him* Don't be, we'll find something to do
Gigi: *sways a bit, nods* y-yes... I... *shakes head* I don't know... *sweating a bit, effects from the drink, woo!*
Jarrett- I've uhm... danced a little bit... But I'm not very good... *looks at Lelant* What should we uhm... do?
Eos: *seriously amused* I still can't believe you think this is cool...*jumps when she pokes his tail* I-it feels like a tail? *helpless shrug*
Basil: *touches her shoulder gently* Gidget...? *shakes her lightly* You're not lookin' too hot....
Lucy: *pouts a bit* What's so unbelievable about it? *pokes it again* Why’s it swishing~?
Koia: *spinning around in circle humming* Aliquid me docet me in aloquo bono lapsum esse~
Lelant: *rubs back of neck* I...don't know. I normally avoid these functions...*looks at him* Really? My uncle made all of us learn.
Gigi: *eyes wide at his touch, stares at his hand and arm, blinks, then traces her finger down his hand and arm, senses messed with and stuff*
Basil: *blinks, shaking her shoulder again and moving out of his seat* Gidget....What's up with you....?
Eos: Because my level of weird just skyrocketed and most people run screaming? *jumps again and tucks in under him* It does that...
Gigi: *sways again, completely out of it, staring off at things, slight shiver* b-breath...
Lucy: *laughs* But why~? You look fantastic! *blinks* But why, though...? Is it like a dog's tail~? When it wags, you're happy~? *mocks a voice* Is that your tail or are you just happy to see me~?* *smothers her giggles with her hand*
Jarrett- *nods* Maybe you could uhm... teach me? At least uhm... enough so that I could uhm... have... one... uhm... dance with uhm... you? *blushes*
Basil: Breath....? *turns Gigi t face him* *pats the side of her face gently* Whatcha spewin', Gidgy...?
Meni: *chillin with Pip backstage*
Eos: *shrugs* People fear what they're not used to? *flushes* No. It's just a tail...
Gigi: *turns her head away* e-everything... *looks around, then at his face, starts running her finger on it and messing with it*
Lelant: Ah...well...*flushes slightly* I guess I could do that...to the dancefloor then?
Koia: *sits on edge of stage and stares out and people grinning* Well, at least I'm not the only one that drank the punch~
Lucy: That's stupid~ You need to embrace the different~ *laughs and pokes his cheek* Suuuuure~ *grins like an idiot* There's no tail that's JUST a tail~
Basil: Everything.....? *flushes a bit* Gidgy...? What the hell did you drink....?
Jarrett- Thank you! *smiles* To the dance floor! Come on! *starts heading towards the dance floor*
Gigi: *blinks, still looking at his face and tracing her finger on it, then at his hair, and starts messing with that* you...
Basil: Me...? Did you just say you drank me...? *grabs glass and sniffs it, immediately putting it back down* Ugh....*shudders slightly* So, alright, Gidgy's hammered all over again.....
Eos: *laughs* I do embrace the different. It's everyone else that has issues. *flushes and tail starts swishing* *huffs* You doubt your Leader?
Lelant: *watches him for a moment then follows* Is there any dance you'd prefer? *holds out hand*
Gigi: *messing with his hair, watching her fingers, doesn't hear him/ hear him well*
Lucy: *nods* Exactly~ Everyone else needs to be locked in the cellars~ *grins as tail starts again* *strokes it a bit as it swishes* *blinks at him and grins* Not at alll~ The Leader is to be trusted~ My apologies~ *curtsy*
Jarrett- There are different kinds?
Basil: *thinks for a second before sighing and scooping up Gigi, off to find Meni~*
Menoet: *still chillin with Pip backstage*
Gigi: *small gasp/ some noise, holds on, hides her face in his shoulder/ neck, kicks her feet a bit* wh-what...!
Eos: *shudders from her touching it then crosses arms and nods* Exactly. I speak truths~
Basil: *flinches as she kicks* Calm down, Gidgit.....*scurries off to stage and looks at Meni, gesturing towards Gigi* Please fix her, spiker~?
Lucy: *raises eyebrow at his shudder* *strokes tail again* *laughs* Well, unless we're speaking of your tail~
Lelant: *chuckles* Many different ones. Do you just want to stay with the basic steps?
Jarrett- *nods* I think that would uhm... be easiest, right?
Menoet: *glances up* Who me? I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. *glances at Gigi* What did you do to Gigi?
Gigi: *hugs him/ holds on tight, eyes squeezed shut*
Basil: *rolls eyes* Dude, we know it was you. Can you at least tell me WHAT you did to her? *pats Gigi on the back gently*
Lelant: *nods* Most likely. *hesitates then takes his hand* I'll lead if that is acceptable.
Pip: *hisses quietly*
Gigi: *slight squeak, arches back a bit, then relaxes, keeps huggin/ holdin*
Jarrett- *blushes and nods*Go right ahead. I just uhm... follow what you do, right?
Koia: *kicks feet and sings* I'm your dirty little drug and you never get enough, just a little bad habit that you hide from your friends~
Menoet: *snorts* Prove it. *holds out hands* Maybe~But why aren't you taking advantage of this situation? I mean seriously.
Basil: *raises an eyebrow* I can. You know this place has cameras, right? *glares at him* Some people aren't like that....*rubs Gigi on the back soothingly*
Eos: *shudders again and moves tail away from her hand* Nope. I'm the Informant, my word is always trusted~
Lelant: Yes, just...follow my lead. *adjusts grip and starts dancing slowly*
Gigi: *shudders, relaxing, hugs more, nuzzles her head in his neck, eyes still shut*
Lucy: *pouts a bit as he moves the tail* You should stay like this more often~ It's more natural for you this way, isn't it~? *laughs* And I am the disbeliever~ I take words, I just don't take them to my iron heart~
Jarrett- Right... follow... *follows Lelant's step, trying to keep his stumbling to a minimum* Thank you so much for this...
Menoet: *grins* And I have an aunt that can data track. You'll never get anything worthwhile out of those things. *rolls eyes* Uh huh. Says the dude who blackmailed her into a date? *sidelong glance* Cause that's just soooo much better.
Basil: *frowns* It is! Blackmailing is a lot different than using a girl while she's at a disadvantage!
Lelant: *raises eyebrow* For teaching you how to dance? It's no problem Jarrett. If my uncle found out I didn't teach you after you'd asked he'd murder me
Gigi: *nuzzles more, lips brushing lips against his neck, hugging on still and such*
Eos: *flushes* It is but it's harder on others so I'd rather stay the other way...*tuts* I am offended?
Jarrett- Oh, well. I wouldn't want that to happen to you ever.
Menoet: *droll look* Uh huh.
Basil: *goes rigid at Gigi's actions* *takes a steady breath* Just tell me when it wears off.....
Menoet: *snorts* It's LSD, depends on how much she took~
Lucy: *furrows eyebrows* If you say so~ I'll just stay content with the ears~ *pokes one* *laughs* Don't be~?
Basil: About three fourths of a glass....
Lelant: *chuckles* It's a figure of speech, but rest assured he'd be annoyed. *continues dancing* Is this...okay for you?
Pip: *glares at Menoet* What did you do this time?
Meonet: *laughs* Enjoy that~*fake pouts at Pip* Nothing...
Eos: *squints at her* And here I was joking about the ear fetish...
Gigi: *keeps nuzzling slightly, then opens her eyes and sees her fingers, and wiggles them watching them/ eyes tripping out a bit from it*
Jarrett- *looks at Lelant and nods and smiles* Yeah. Thank you, I'm uhm... having a lot of fun with uhm... you
Lucy: *giggles* You got me started~? *prods at one, tugging gently*
Koia: *stilling swinging her legs singing quietly* You grow colder, I am the only thing that keeps you alive~
Lelant: *grins* I am also having fun. Thank you for talking me into staying
Eos: *stupid betraying tail starts swishing again* *hisses slightly* My bad? *looks at her* Why were you avoiding people earlier?
Basil: *blinks down at Gigi and groans*
Gigi: *sees him look at her, stares back up at him, studying his face*
Pip: *snorts* I have serious doubts. *looks at Gigi then back at Meni* Can't you fix her?
Emille: *shakes head then grabs Pac's hand and makes a break for it before Koia realizes she's gone*
Jarrett- You're welcome. *laughs* I'm not really sure what I would have done if you weren't here. Probably stood in a corner all night.
Lucy: *grins at the tail and looks at him* I guess it was~ *blinks* Oh, well, you know....*flushes slightly* Kinda wanted to save dancing for a certain person....*shrugs casually* And dancing with random boys is kinda just....yeah. I'd either scare 'em with the lingo or destroy them with it~ *laughs*
Lelant: *frowns slightly* Why?
Gigi: *leans up and nuzzles again, giving a quick kiss to the spot she's nuzzling* hmmmm~
Jarrett- O-oh... I told you, I'm uhm... not really good at uhm... social things.
Nix : (totally found Em's dress btw That with lace Chuck's for shoes XD)
Basil: *totally stiff, not breathing, not daring to move, lest he do something horribly inappropriate to her*
Eos: *winces* Ah, take it he didn't show up then? *shrugs* At least I could block for you? *chuckles* Destroy them? So vicious.
Gigi: *hugs on, nuzzles, and does it again, slight numb, so it feels strange, which is part of why she's doin' it* *hugs on more, takes a deep breath*
Lelant: *sighs* But you like them. *taps under his chin* Next time call me? That way you don't have to worry about being alone
Lucy: *shakes head* No, no~ He did~ He did~ It's just a little complicated~ *smiles and fidgets a bit* *grins at him* Yeah~ My amazing scaled shield~ *laughs* I try~ I try~
Basil: *grinds teeth* G-Gidgit.....
Menoet: *watching this horribly amused* Hard isn't it? *wiggles fingers at Basil* Go be strong and take her home-and leave her there alone. *laughs* Oh man. So glad they let me out tonight~
Basil: *jaw stiffens* You want me to leave her at home alone like this....?
Eos: But...*squints at her* But then why didn't you...*shrugs* Right. Amazingly creepy. *waves hand* Can I switch back now?
Jarrett- *blushes and nods* I will... You won't be annoyed?
Gigi: *hugging on, eyes closed again* *mumbles* mine... *deep breathing*
Menoet: *raises eyebrow and stifles laugh* What~I'm sure she'll be fine.
Koia: *lays back on stage humming* I wanna make you move, because you're standing still~*waves arms* Wooooh~
Lelant: Maybe a little, but it means I get to spend time with you too which outweighs any annoyance
Lucy: *nods a bit* Like I said...it's a little complicated. He's here, though~ *blinks at him and lets go of his ear, pouting slightly* Fiiiine~ Fiiiiinne~
Basil: *grindgrindgrind* *spins on a heel and goes off to look for his car*
Jarrett- Thank you...*gives Lelant a quick hug* You're always so nice to me.
Eos: *switches back * Thank you...I feel really exposed like that. It's worse than being visible.
Menoet: *laughing hysterically as he leaves* Have fun~
Lucy: *blinks and flushes a bit, shifting her weight* Oh, then, sorry.....*smiles a bit* But it's better when you're visible~ *wiggles fingers*
Lelant: *flushes* Ah...well...I guess...
Gigi: *still carried...? either way, goes with him, still kinda trippy and clingy*
Jarrett- Oh uhm... I'm sorry... I should have... *shakes head* sorry...
Eos: *smiles slightly* If you say so. *looks around and blinks at people acting...oddly and sighs* Fantastic...don't drink anything okay?
Lelant: *tilts his chin up* Don't apologize. I do try not to offend you. I am just...unused to being around someone...like this
Lucy: *glances around* *blinks* What....happened to them...? *looks over at the table* And what if I did drink something~? Who knows if I did or not already~?
Eos: *sighs* I am betting one of my cousins honestly. It's a tradition to spike the drinks at dances...*raises eyebrow* You don't think you'd notice?
Lucy: Tradition, huh~? Faaancy~ *grins at him* Noo~ I'm wondering if yoooou would~ *circles him, teetering back and forth and wobbling arms*
Jarrett- *blushes* S-should I stop? Or uhm... I don't know...
Koia: *curled up on stage tracing patterns on the wood still singing quietly* Maybe we should disappear, leave everything behind~?
Lelant: No. Please gods no. Don't ever leave either. I'll get used to it
Eos: *laughs* I think I would?
Jarrett- I don't want to leave. I don't think I could uhm... do it.
[Lucy: *stops in front of him, leaning her face in a bit* Only one way to find out~ *waggle eyebrows*
Eos: *raises eyebrows* And that is....what?
Lelant: *relieved sigh* Good. I'd hate to have to track you down.
Lucy: *strolls over to the table to pick up a glass, wiggling her fingers at Eos*
Eos: *winces and holds out hand* Please don't. You don't know how much they put in there..
Jarrett- *laughs a little* You'd go looking for me?
Lelant: *smiles* Everywhere.
Lucy: *holding a glass, raises an eyebrow at Eos* Hmm~ That's a valid point~ *taps chin* But I’ve never had anything spiked beforeee~ *shrugs and sets glass back down* You win this one, leader~
Jarrett- That makes me happy, for some reason
Eos: I'll spike something later for you then. Just don't drink that. *smiles slightly* Excellent.
Lelant: *chuckles* I'm glad.
Menoet: *crouches by Koia* ...seriously? You KNEW I was going to spike everything...
Lucy: *laughs and walks back over* You promise~? *shakes head, totally kidding* *hugs him and kisses him on the cheek* Annnd there is your thank you~ Thaaaank you for being my date tonight~
Jarrett- I wish there was a way I could uhm... pay you back for how nice you've been to me tonight, and uhm... everyday, really.
Koia: *bats at him halfheartedly* Shush~I'm singing them lullabies~*blinks owlishly and rolls onto back and stares blankly at ceiling* Lullabies for the ones who are dying~
Eos: On the Styxx. *laughs and hugs her back* No problem? *grins* Now I can tell mum I didn't just creep~She'll be thrilled.
Menoet: *frowns* Did...*swears rapidly* Is your block gone? *shakes her shoulder* Koia? Koia!
Lucy: *nods and claps forever gloved hands together* So it was good for both of uuus~ *grins* Glad to help~
Lelant: *tries to suppress terrible grin* Don't worry about it. Spending time with you is enough?
Jarrett- *nods* Alright... if that is enough..
Koia: *completely doesn't hear Meni, just keeps staring and singing quietly* You think you're right but you're wrong. You tried to take me but I knew all along~
Eos: *burst into laughter* You have...fantastic phrasing.
Menoet: *bows head* I am in so much trouble. *hops off stage* Leni! Koia's cracked.
Lucy: *tilts her head to the side a bit and thinks over what she just said* *laughs and does a bow* Yes, yes, I know~ Thank you~ *straights back out and shakes head*
Back to top Go down

2nd Gen Prom~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: StoryTime!~ :: RPs~-
Jump to: