FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero 101 -to- Cafeteria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Admin
Loki

Hero 101 -to- Cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Hero 101 -to- Cafeteria   Hero 101 -to- Cafeteria EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:20 pm

CLASS TIME~ Everyone was in the gym, the course set up for Hero 101. Today was 'Acrobatics' for a the lesson. The teacher however discreetly left on hero duty so some students kept at it but some were being their lazy selves.
Ara: *leaning up against a wall* To participate, or not to participate, that is the question~
Aedan: *running the track, shirtless, as he sings quietly under his breath while doing so*
Justice: *is there, per usual, sitting on the bleachers with some towels and a cooler full of water bottles, watching and stuff, hoping no one gets hurt*
Skye: *somehow tangled, dangling from a climbing rope* Um...help?
Merova: *flops down on bleachers exhausted and takes several deep breaths* I don't *pant* know how *pant* he just keeps moving!
Aurin: *running like a boss*
Gigi: *totes there too, running/ working just because there's nothing better for her to do, in her head*
Becca: *laying on the bleachers, still not even sweaty*
Justice: *looks at Merova, worried look* a-are you... uh... a-alright, miss...?
Merova: *still panting* I-I'm okay...I think. Maybe. *deep breath* I'm not sure.
Oreas: *sitting on the bleachers flipping through a recepie book quietly*
Ara: *plops down next to Merova* You see~ The trick is to just waaatch~
Justice: d-do you... n-need any w-water...? *looks at Ara, nods* h-hi..
Ara: *waves at justice* *tries to get Aurin's attention while he's running, waving her arms*
Aedan: *singing a little louder* I'm in love with a fairytale even though it hurts 'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind I'm already cursed
Merova: *blinks and looks at Justice* Oh....that would be nice. Thank you. *frowns at Ara* But I'm supposed to stay with him to make sure he d-doesn't do anything bad and he never stops moving!
Skye: *tries pulling herself up to grab the rope from being tangled around her leg as she dangles but doesn't work* Could someone please help me?
Becca: *looks at Oreas* Whatchya reading?~
Ara: Watching from the bleachers is good enough, man~
Bruce: *hiding behind one of the benches, watching Skye dangle*
Aurin: *oblivious to Ara slows and looks at Skye* What...happened?
Gigi: *hears Aedan and hums along while still going, looks up at Skye* girl. you got yourself stuck there. you can get your own self down. you are not anyone else's problem. *goes back to doing whatever work-out*
Skye: I don't even know.....
Oreas: Recepie book~ I'm looking for a new one... *frowns* But i swear i've eaten every food there is at least once already....
Justice: *nods* o-okay... *opens the cooler and hands her a water bottle* h-here you go...
Ara: *huffs a tad and sets hands on waist* Tcccch. And besides~ It's not like he's gonna do anything bad, anyway~ This is North Wind we're talking about~
Becca: Look for something with chocolate.
Aurin: *uses a bit of air to hold her up a bit* Can you untie yourself now? I won't let you fall okay?
 Aedan: *finally stops in front of the bleachers* How many laps was that? 15? 20? I lost count. I can't remember how many we needed anyways.
Merova: *takes bottle and smiles at him* Thank you, so much. I should probably start carring one of these. *sighs and looks at Ara* He could. That's why I'm assigned to him.
Skye: Okay...*unties herself fumbling with the tangled rope for a moment or two*
Justice: *nods* y-you're welcome... they... uh... u-usually have some f-for free in th-the kitchen...
Bruce: *looks around for stomping feet before running over to the bleachers, A kind of cross between a sprint and falling over herself*
Koia: *benchwarmer* Yeah sitting~
Aurin: *lowers her to the ground slowly* You good?
Ara: *thumbs up to Aedan* It's a day off, and you're still doing your laps. Nice job. Nice job. *rolls eyes* He's nooot going to do anything bad. *starts waving for AUrin again* He wouldn't even think of it~ He's too good like that~
Gigi: *keeps working, until she gets tired of it, and decides to go take a break, sitting then laying down on the bleachers*
Oreas: Hmmm, Chocolate is good~ *flicks through the book and finds chocolate mousse* My mum hates chocolate....
Skye: Yep. *rubs her ankle* Just a wee bit of rope burn.
Becca: *gasps* ...HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! *sits up*
Bruce: *jumping up and trying to reach the first bleacher bench* Too. Short! *jumpjump*
Nix : Merova: *blinks* Really? I-I'll have to maybe...hmmm. Maybe I could ask for one. I guess. *looks back to Ara and sighs* Somebody thinks he's dangerous. I'm not supposed to make judgements that could affect my reports...
Bay : Aedan: *looks at Ara laughing* Must do everything to stay fit lass. I mean I love fitness.
Aurin: *winces* I could heal it? *looks over at Ara and waves* Love?
Justice: *nods* y-yeah...? *looks back out at everyone working out/ doing stuff, trying to catch if anyone's dehydrated or anything*
Oreas: *looks over at her* I don't actually know, But she hates it... I think she prefers vegetables actually... *flips through the book again*
Ara: I knooow, I knooow. I'm juuust saying. *rolls eyes at Aedan* You boys. Always all....*ick face* Active. *grins as she has Aurin's attention* *makes a motion that easily translates "When you run, take off your damn shirt, idiot."*
Koia: *picks up Bruce* Or have a helper. Both work.
Skye: Don't worry about it. I mean its nothing. Come on lets go see Ara. *starts walking over*
Gigi: *laying down on the bleachers, looks at Aedan* boy. how do you do it...?
Merova: *sips water and alternates between watching Aurin and Justice* I'm Merova by the way. Merova Apini.
 Becca: *goes over holding Oreas' face staring in his eyes* Um...is there something in your genetics? Like why doesn't she like chocolate. *leans closer invading personal space*
Justice: hm? *looks back at her, nervous smile* oh, uh... I'm J-Justice... Justice J-Jela...?
Aedan: Well, I'm used to being crammed on a bus for long periods of time. When I can stretch me legs I'll take it.
Bruce: *tilts her head backward and looks up at her* Thanks lady~ *her ears flop backward*
Aurin: *flushes and shakes his head* I think I'll just go back to running...*resumes running, blushing*
Gigi: *still trying to catch her breath, nods* right... *pushes herself up to be sitting again*
Aedan: *Looks at Gigi* One leg in front of the other? * grabs towel wiping his neck and face*
Ara: *tsks as he starts running again* *calls to him* You don't listen!! *laughs and sits back down*
Skye: *sits beside Ara* Hey.
Koia: *wiggles fingers at her* no problem~
Ara: *grins and waves* Heeey~
Skye: *grins* I take it you like the view?
Oreas: *smiles* Technically, I have no genetic relation to my Mum, But she just dosen't like it... *blinks at her*
Merova: *smiles slightly* It is nice to meet you Justice. *hesitates* Um...you can...call me Missy though. No one ever calls me Merova anymore.
Ara: *nods* Yuuup~ *mew face* Noorrth Wind~ I have such an obsession~
Aurin: *shakes head and sighs and continues running*
Becca: *leans closer for a second before letting go of Oreas face and sitting down* You pass this time.
Justice: *nods* oh, a-alright, uh... M-Missy... *still nervous-ish smile* wh-why not...?
Bruce: *tightens a loose stich and climbs up to the next bleacher bench and sits* What'cha name?
Merova: *frowns slightly and takes sip of water* I...I'm not sure. When Mellis decided I was 'Missy' everyone stopped using my name I guess...
Skye: Good for you. I however do not share that obsession.
Aedan: Um lass I don't think I caught your name? *to Gigi*
Koia: *smiles* I'm Koia. What's you're name?
Oreas: Yay? Because personally, I like chocolate~ It's a gift from the heavens, Dropped onto some lucky persons head~ *chuckles*
Gigi: *looks at him* and I don't know yours either.... *arms crossed, eyebrows raised* you first?
Ara: Then you obviously don't have eyes~
Becca: *looks at Oreas grinning* You are wonderful. Name's Becca. And before you ask, no I will not share my chocolate.
Justice: oh... *slight nod* m-my dad used to c-call me J-Jela, but here... he... uh...ch-changed it to J-Justice...?
Bruce: *chucks her ear out of her face* I'm Brucie Dear Bunny, But call me Bruce~ *looking up at her* Koia's a cool name~ Where'd you get it?
Aedan: Right, sorry. I'm Aedan O'Riley. I'm bandmates with Charlie. You might know him.
Skye: Shouldn't you be pleased I am not interested in your fiance/ boyfriend?
Gigi: *slight not* barely... *looks at her nails, then at him* Gidget Swaantje. but everyone calls me "Gigi"
Oreas: Thanks? I would never ask for your chocolate Becca, I have my own~
Merova: *smiles brightly* Yes! Like that. Mellis is like my mother so I think it's the same? *nurses water bottle* I am glad you understand.
Becca: Smart move. You are one of many chocoholics I know.
Ara: *snorts* You can be interested in whoever you please~ He's still miiine in the end~ *laughs* *stares at sneakers and sighs* And he makes me feel bad about being inactive. Iccck.
Aedan: Oh, I thought everyone knew him oh well. Pleasure Miss Gigi.
Koia: Hello Bruce~*giggles* From my mum. I'm named after my great uncle~
Justice: *small smiles, nods* r-right...! it's st-strange though? g-getting used to b-being called s-something new...
Skye: Aww well, I wish I could help but I don't really do well with physical activity, but I'll try to help you?
Oreas: Not really a chocoholic, I eat it occasionally, Not all the time~
 Gigi: *nods head, then thinks a moment, then narrows eyes* Herb boy's in it too, isn't he....?
 Becca: Alright. *lays back down* I still say. Chocolate recipe like lava cake.
Merova: *nods excitedly* It is! Sometimes I dont even realize people are talking to me and then I get so embarrass cause they get angry and it takes me a while to figure out why...
Bruce: Hi~ *grins at her lopsided* Who's your uncle? Is he pretty like you?
Aurin: *ruuuuuuun in his happy place*
Justice: *nods* r-right...! it w-was like that f-for me the f-first month or s-so.
Ara: *huffs* I feel lazy near him. Like, seriously so. Like, I should be running with him or something. I don't know. *flops backwards off the bleacher and onto the ground behind them*
Aedan: I don't know a herb boy, but maybe you should come to the concert we'll be having soon and see if this 'erb boy is there.
Koia: *laughs* My uncle is a titan *googeyman fingers* He's big and has horns and these giant ears *points at Aurin* Those ears~but he's like...10times bigger then Aurin. *winks* Flattery will get you everywhere little bunny.
Oreas: Lava cake? *looks for it in the book* It sounds farmiliar, But i can't positively say that i've had that one...
Skye: Ara! *hops up to try and help Ara, but shoe catches on something and she falls down with her, landing on Ara*
Gigi: *narrows eyes* Basil.... Basil Baker...
Merova: *looks at him* Do you miss it? Being Jela instead of Justice?
Becca: Well then, you can thank me for a great idea.
Justice: uh... n-not really? *shakes head, small laugh* I.. I w-was told Jela s-sounds too m-much like a g-girls name...
Aedan: Sorry, have to find out for yourself lass. *runs away, still shirtless*
Ara: *grunts* Oh yeah. I need to run or something....*kicks a bit* Get offfff me, Skyeee......
Basil: *super ripped* *shirtless and juuust came out onto the track*
Merova: *frowns* I don't think it sounds like a girls name. It's very pleasant.
Gigi: *rolls her eyes when he runs away, then stands and gets a waterbottle all on her own without a word and sits off by herself*
Skye: *rolls off* Its karma, you harass me, I fall on you.
Justice: I d-didn't think s-so either... b-but... *slight shrug* f-father still c-calls me it th-though... he's the o-only one.
Bruce: Oooooh~ *rocks forward* Horns like a bull? Or horns like a dragon? *looks over at Aurin and snorts* My ears are bigger than his are~ Bodysize wise~ *looks back at Koia* 10 times bigger? You guy's are huge already! *grins* I know that~
Oreas: Alright~ Thank you Becca, For the great idea~ I'll have to share with you whn i find the recepie~
Ara: *scrambles to get up* Yeah, yeah, whatever. *streatches for a second before not caring and starting to jog lightly on the track*
Gigi: *notices Basil and spit-takes, slight confused look, watches him, one arm folded across herself, chillin' back*
Becca: Cheers to that!
Skye: *sits up and looks at Ara in shock* Wow.. *sits by Justice in shock that Ara is running*
Basil: *streatches before starting on his way to the track* *catches sight of Gigi before he gets there and waves spastically* Gidget!!
Koia: *makes horns with hands* Rams horns but spikey~*blinks* didn't even think about dragon horns....hmmm. *laughs* Yes but *points at her own ear* Most peoples are little~Not all long and touchable. *snickers* Titans are reeeeeeally big. They have to try and be little so they can fit with the rest of us. But I guess that means they could be little like you too. Why don't you go ask Aurin to try?
Aedan; *looks at Basil* Oi, put on a shirt. *jokingly* We don't want to see that gut of yours!*
 Oreas: *sits the book down and pulls out another from his bag* What type of chocolate do you like better?
Basil: *laughs* That beer belly of yours has gotten pretty out of hand yourseeelf there, Aed~ *sshakes head*
Merova: Oh.....could I call you that? *flushes and looks down* Or not. I don't want to bother you.
Becca: Tough call...umm....a... dark chocolate.
Gigi: *sees him looking at her, immediately flushes and looks away, rolling her eyes* herb boy...
Justice: *looks at her* oh.. uh... I g-guess? if... you w-want to...? *slight head tilt*
Aurin: *realizes Ara's on the track and stumbles slightly* *starts to run around it to catch her*
Aedan: Never can beat yours though!
Basil: *sits next to her* Herb boy has a name~
Gigi: *looking the other direction* yes, but still. Herb boy.
Basil: Hello to you, too~ *waves hand at Aedan* You're just jealous you can't get rocks~ *pats stomach*
Aedan: *laughs and keeps running*
Gigi: *rolls eyes, still slightly flushed* what... what do you want?
Merova: *smiles slightly* I think I'd like to. Thank you Jela. *looks away flushed*
Basil: Can't I just come over to say Hiii to you~? *nudgenudge*
Justice: *smiles, nods* y-you're welcome, uh... M-Missy.
Bruce: He's like a sheep? *laughs* Is he fluffy like a sheep too? *vaves her arms around* I live with a dragon~ *snickers* People with little ears are cool too i guess~ *jumps upp and makes sure her tail is still attatched* Bigger than the room? *jumps and claps* I will see, I want a little friend like my size! All the other toys are quiet... *hops down to the floor and stumble runs over to Aurin and latches onto his foot* BE SMALL AURIN! BE SMALL LIKE ME!
Gigi: *rolls her eyes, side-long glance* yes... hello... *slight wave, slightly flushed still*
Basil: *grins crookidly and pokes Gigi's cheek* You're all reeed, Gidget~
Merova: *looks at him and smiles then goes back to watching everyone and hums quietly to herself*
Koia: *laughs* That is something I leave to my great auntie to know. *watches Bruce run out laughing* Oh gods. Where is Koy when you need him?
Gigi: *freezes, reds a bit more, swats his hand away* no... n-no I am not...
Aedan: *singing again and running*
Aurin: *stumbles as latched onto* What the? *stares down at Bruce* What?
Justice: *smiles, looks out again, hear her humming then looks at her again* wh-what... what i-is that...?
[22:19:09 05/06/12] PhenKellin : Ara: *turns around a bit and grins as she notices Aurin's running to catch up* *blinks as he's latched onto* *pauses and jogs back over* *squints* Is that...a rabbit...?
Basil: You aaare~ You really are~ Oh, now you're even reeeedder~ *pokepoke* Something the matter, Giget~?
Aedan: *goes and sits by Koia* Hello lass. Top of the morning eh? Or is it afternoon?
Gigi: *woot, redder, turns away* nothing...! *tries to swat his hand away again*
Merova: *blushes furiously* I'm sorry! I d-didn't realize I was doing it.
Oreas: Hmmm, Dark chocolate is probably the best one~ White chocolate tastes funny...
Koia: *snickers* Your guess is as good as mine?
Justice: oh, uh... *shakes head* n-no, it's f-fine... *smiles* i-it's, uh... t-totally okay. *looks away, then back* it s-sounded good...?
Aurin: *frowns slightly* Yes? *looks at Bruce* Living plushie? Like Koy maybe?
Becca: Well dark chocolate has the highest amount of cocoa, white chocolate has a ton of sugar.
Basil: *snickers to himself* *gets up and brushes self off* Alright then~ I need to go do laps~ Run with me, Giiiii~? *puppy dog look*
Aedan: Good to know. So um why does this time period seem a wee bit off?
Merova: *smiles nervously* It's um....something I used to play in the meadow for the bees. To help them be happy....
Bruce: Be small~ I know you can be small~ *tilts her head backwards and looks at Ara* Bunny, Not rabbit... *looks back at Aurin and inches up his leg* Be small~
Koia: *snorts* Extremely so. Everyone's so *waves hands* meh. I can't even think of a word for it
Ara: *furrows eyebrows* Why do you want him to be....? *scoffs* Well, excuuuuuse me, Princess.
Gigi: *rolls her eyes, then stands and looks at him* fine.
Oreas: Sugar rots your teeth... *sighs* You're making me hungry now...
Aurin: *winces* Small? Like...your size small? Eh...
Becca: Its not my fault, random guy I still don't know the name of.
Aedan: Dull?
Justice: oh, i-it was..uh... v-very nice... *smiles* I l-liked it...?
Koia: Yesssssss. They don't DO anything. *points at Aurin* They actually go to class! I just don't get it...
Basil: *grabs her hand and starts jogging* Win~
Bruce: *clamped on like a leech* I want a little friend like me~ All the other toys that i live with are quiet.... *looks at Ara* Have you ever tried to make conversation with a rock? Well, That's what it's like... *looks up at Aurin and nods, Her ears flopping in her face*
Aedan: There's nothing wrong with class, maybe they just lost their inspirational spark?
Gigi: *hands are grabbed, blinks, and is dragged/ jogs with him, caught off guard a moment*
Oreas: Oh, How stupid of me, My name's Oreas~
Merova: O-oh. *plays with water bottle* Thank you...do you like music?
Ara: *raises eyebrows* If you want friends that are dolls, you seriously should talk to Kiki.
Justice: *smiling, nods* y-yeah I, uh.. l-love it
Aurin: Eh....why don't you go find my cousin Stuffy? He's a little plushie like you. Wee red bear actually.
Becca: Not stupid, but still. Oreas. Cool name.
Koia: Maybe *looks at him* Feel like sparking them?
Bruce: Kiki? She had dolls? *lets go and flops onto the floor* And where might i find this Stuffy of yours?
Aedan: Should we? I mean, won't that affect the time stream?
Meova: *grins* Really? *turns fully towards him* I don't know much in the ways of modern music. Will you teach me some?
Ara: *scoffs* Keyword is "had" there. As in, she still has them. Makes them, actually. Gives them life and stuff. It's kinda creepy. I'm pretty sure Dolly's around here somwhere.
Justice: *looks at her* I.. I c-can try? *rubs arm* I-I'm pretty new t-to the m-main stream st-stuff too, but... I've b-been learning fast?
Koia: *droll look* Us being here affects the time stream. Are you really worried so much about an added 'spark'?
Aedan: I suppose but what could we do to spark it up? Please don't say an orgy either.
Basil: *running with Gigi like a boss* Come onnnn, Gidget~ Speed uuup~
Merova: If you would? *looks down* I..don't know almost anything past the 17th century. *flushes* I don't get out much....
Gigi: *kinda out of it, blinks, then looks at him, and takes her hand away, then keeps up better* there.
Aurin: Anywhere there's cake? Or maybe by one of the tanks for Ky. *makes face* He's forever damp I swear...
Bruce: *sits up and flicks her ears away* Makes dolls? *jigging* She sounds awesome~ Who's Dolly? Is she one of those porcelain things?
Justice: oh... oh..! *looks at her* s-sure... I th-think I can d-do that? I... uh... know a l-lot about m-musicals, so... w-we could start there...?
Koia: *tsks* Take all the fun out of it why don't you. *shrugs* I dunno. They've zapped all the fun out of me. *rests chin on hand* So laaaaame.
Merova: *blinks and looks at him* Musicals?
Ara: *nods* Yeah, Dolly's porcelain, but she does a lot of stuffed and voo doo work, too. Gives life to, like, more then half the collection. You try going to that house. Creepy. As. Hell. *shakes head*
Aedan: Sorry, I was just told not to be near those things from my manager.
Oreas: Thanks~ Apparently it sounds like Oreo...
Becca: Kind of does, but there's a dude who already has that nickname.
Justice: *nods* y-yeah... they're... uh.. l-like plays? b-but with m-music.
Basil: *stops running abruptly and crosses his arms, pouting* That's not right.
Gigi: *stops, turns around, looks at him* what's not...?
Basil: *holds out hand* You're supposed to be holding that Gidgey~
Gigi: *stares at the him, then the hand, eyes narrowed* .... *then raises her eyebrows* and why....?
Koia: Ah~no embarassing photos yes? *nudges him* Come to Saturnalia. Solid no ask no tell policy. You won't even remember some of it~
Merova: But....don't all plays have music?
Bruce: Never eaten cake... Have no organs...*gets up and checks for her tail* What's a Ky? Is it a fish? It sounds like a fishpie... *looks over at Ara* I think that house sounds nice~ It's probably cleaner than the warehouse... *Grabs her butt where her tail should be* Oh poo, Not again... Can you guys see a little fluffy blue and brown thing from up there? I lost my tail again...
Basil: Because you love me shirtless and you know you wanna hold my hand~? *waggles eyebrows and pops pecs*
Aedan: Maybe, if Charlie's going I might as well.
Oreas: Ah, Good~ I like my name being Oreas not Oreo *chuckles*
Becca: The name's a name. *looks around* Since you mentioned being hungry I am. Carry me to the cafeteria? *pleading eyes*
Gigi: *flushes and looks away* I... I don't know what you're talking about.
Aurin: Good on you little dude. Cake's just...meh. *laughs* She is a fish? Siren actually I think, but aquatic anyway. *blinks and starts looking for her tail* Didnt you just have it?
Ara: Well, yeah, you'd probubly like it. But not me~ Nope~ That happens to be as creepy as creepy gets~ *looks around for tail*
Oreas: *laughs and stands* Alright, Hop on my back~
Basil: *wiggles fingers* Come on, now~ Come on~ You know you wanna feeeel~ *pats abs*
Koia: *tries hard not to laugh* So it's like that is it? *wiggles eyebrows*
Becca: *poofs onto his back* Yay~
Gigi: *flushes more, head turned away* g-gah..! no!
Aedan: Well I don't socialize much so I like having my friend with me, to kind of lead a bit. I mean I did choose drummer for more than the instrument.
Bruce: I would, But no organs means slimy stuff stuck in your stuffing for a long and gross time... *starts climbing up Aurin, Because he's the taller one* Aint sirens sposed to eat people? *climbclimb* Nooo, I had it before but now its fallen off again... Velcro is old you see~
Justice: uh... y-yes...? I guess th-they do... *small laugh* m-musical have th-the actors s-singing though
Koia: *raises eyebrows* You know the dummer is traditionally the band leader right? *shrugs* It's changed now, but yeah. Totally the drummer man
Oreas: *hops down the bleachers, holding his bag so Becca can be on his back* To the cafeteria! *jogs out of the room*
Merova: *blinks* R-really? Those sound amazing!
Justice: *smiles, nods* y-yeah! th-they're r-really fun. *small laugh* I l-love them
Aedan: Well, I mean for music I lead, but not for socializing. Most people don't know the names of bandmates in almost band except the singer and occasionally the guitarist
Aurin: *laughs* Ky doesn't? She's nice. *winces and picks up Bruce* I think it's time you get new velcro. *looks around* See it yet?
Becca: Woo!~ Thanks *holding on*
Bruce: She sounds little for some reason... *grabs hold of a thumb* I won't get new velcro till Ma gets some for me... *looking* No...
Gigi: *kept running and stuff still blushing and trying to forget thinking about Basil* gaaah....!
Oreas: Welcome~ *jogs round the corner and boots the door of the cafeteria open* We claim this room in the name of hunger! *laughs*
Becca: From now until whenever!~
 Oreas: *sets her down on a table and smiles* What do you want to eat?
Gigi: *gets frustrated and storms out of the gym, and heads to the cafeteria because that's where all the cool kids are/ she wants icecream*
Becca: *thinks* Anything will work. *lays down on the table*
Oreas: *nods and goes over and gets two massive hamburgers* *brings them back and gives one to Becca* Anything like this?
Monet: *swings down looking at Gigi*
Becca: Those are huge...*takes the hamburger* Thank you~ This works fine.
Gigi: *gets there, still all huffy, and goes and gets some moca icecream* *Monet swings down, she looks at her, and just huffs* what do you want...
Desmone: *was sitting in the corner of the room on the far table* *thinks to herself "Oh joy, People..."*
Monet: *squeaks as she looks at Gigi* Sorry I was just trying to see something.
Oreas: *smiles and sits* I'm glad~ *takes his and bites a massive chunk out of it*
Gigi: *huffs, rolls her eyes, and sits down at a table, and eats her ice cream, look of frustration all over*
Monet: Um what is that stuff you are eating?
Becca: *trying to take a massive bite but fails as she laughs* This is fun~
Gigi: ice cream.... *doesn't look up, eats* what does it look like...?
Monet: I don't know, I've never seen that stuff before. *looks at Desmone before inching closer away*
Gigi: it's in the freezer.... *eats some, head propped on her hand*
Oreas: *smiles at her, His mouth full of burger* Thi Ih Fuh~ *this is fun*
Monet: Um...what's a freezer?
Becca: Mhmm~ *taking another bite*
Desmone: *sits in the corner watching the people*
Gigi: *rolls eyes* you don't know anything, do you...? *nods towards the kitchen* big giant box. open it up, it's cold. there's millions of tubs of it..
Monet: I know how to read now... but alright. *goes over to the freezer, curious as she slowly opens it, tail swishing*
Gigi: *finishes her ice cream, groans, then gets up to go get more*
Oreas: *finishes his mouthfull and laughs* Sorry if i got too much.
Monet: *pokes one of the tubs*
Becca: Its alright. *laughs looking at her half a burger before setting it aside*
Gigi: *somewhat shoves Monet out of the way to grab out the tub of mocha again, and opens it, looks at the amount left, and just takes the rest of it*
Monet: *gets shoved as she uses her tail to balance herself.* That's my bad..
Oreas: *raises an eyebrow at her as he takes another bite of his*
Gigi: *leans up against a counter, eating ice cream, looks at her* well. are you getting some, or not?
Becca: *Raises an eyebrow at Oreas* Yes?
Monet: Right um....*Glancing at the tubs grabbing the one that says banana before grabbing a spoon and taking a precarious bite*
Oreas: Yoh fuhl aredy? *you full already*
Desmone: *gets up and walks to a different table, A little closer*
Becca: Yes I am fuhl. *laughs*
Gigi: *rolls eyes, eats hers* monkey girl...
Monet: Did I do something wrong? *worried*
Oreas: *grins at her and sets his burger down* *pulls out a little peice of chocolate and pushes it across the table to her*
Gigi: no. *eats icecream*
Becca: *looks at the chocolate and then Oreas and then the burger, and then the chcolate again* Hmm.. I always have room for that. *slowly reaches for it*
Oreas: *finishes his mouthfull and laughs* I thought so~ *flickes it over to her*
Becca: *laughs taking a piece* Smarty. *grins eating the chocolate*
Monet: Oh alright. *takes another tiny spoonful eating it very slowly*
Desmone: *her chin resting on her propped up hand, Looking at everone*
Gigi: *finishes the tub of icecream, and throws it across the way at a trash can, missing and not caring, and also throwing her spoon in a sink* hmph...
Oreas: I'm not the smarty, Nysus is~ *grins at her*
Monet: Shouldn't you pick that up, if you don't mind?
Gigi: *rolls her eyes* no. we have janitors for a reason... *flips some hair out of the way*
Becca: Nysus, like the demi god? *smirks eating chocolate*
Monet: Oh....okay. *uses her tail to pick it up and throw it out discreetly*
Gigi: *stands against the counter still, arms crossed* who are you?
Monet: My name is um...Monet.. *fiddles with her hat nervously*
Oreas: *chuckles* Not that one, Nysus is my brother~ He's the smart one, I'm the big one, And Teder is the sporty one~
Gigi: *nods head* right. monkey girl. *flips her hair*
Becca: *shrugs* There is different types of intelligence, or so I've been told. *holds over the chocolate to offer it to Oreas*
Monet: Alright.
Desmone: *fiddling with something under her massive sleeves* *still looking at them all*
Gigi: *takes a deep breath, shivers* it's cold here... *stands up straight and starts to walk out of the kitchen*
Monet: Its not that chilly is it? *doesn't like being alone as she walks into the cafeteria sitting at a random table*
Oreas: *shakes his head* No thanks, But i'm not a smarty~
Gigi: *sits back down at a table, rubbing her arms, cuz she gets chilly a bit easily*
Becca: If you say so. *goes back to munching on chocolate* So you have two brothers?
Oreas: Yep, We're triplets~ Nysus, Teder, Oreas~
Becca: What is with all the triplets I know? *tilts her head* Wait you said your name last, does that mean you are the youngest?
Monet: *glances at Gigi* Um...what was your name?
Gigi: *looks at Monet and sighs* Gidget Swaantje. but for some reason everyone calls me "Gigi" I prefer it now, actually.
Monet: Alright Miss Swaantje. *retracts back*
Gigi: *looks at her, raises eyebrows* good...
Monet: *fixes her hat again worried*
Gigi: *tugs at a sleeve, eyes narrowing >she's staring off now<, remembering her lack of coat*
Becca: *keeps munching on chocolate extremely happy*
Monet: *slowly taking steps away from Gigi*
Merova: *peeks in cafeteria cautiously*
Desmone: *her eyes flick over to Merova, But her head stays still*
Monet: *notices Merova waving slightly still stepping away from Gigi*
Oreas: *grins at her* If you want more, I have some?
Gigi: *looks at Merova, eyes still narrowed, then looks back down at the table and grumbles*
Becca: As much as I'd love to, I can't.
Merova: *hesitantly waves at Monet before sliding into room and trying to wallflower it up*
Oreas: If you're sure~
Gigi: *notices Becca, narrows eyes at her, mind a going and stuff*
Becca: Yeah...I'm sure. *grins* So tell me about yourself.
Monet: *walking towards Merova sitting beside her*
Oreas: Tell you stuff like?
Merova: *looks at Monet* H-hi?
Becca: Traditionally, I prefer to hear about things people, like, love and are amused by but I'm willing to listen to anything.
Monet: ...hi.. Sorry. I can move.
Merova: N-no. It's...okay. You don't have to move
Oreas: Well, I love my Mum and am amused by how you can eat so much and stay so tiny?
Gigi: *sits and grumbles more stuff, then puts her forehead down on the table/ on her arms on the table*
Becca: Why thank you, *grins* I work out with my best friend Braids.
Monet: Alright. *tail swishing*
Justice: *comes out of the kitchen from taking the cooler back with a parfait in his hand >these kids seem to get free food all the time O.O< and goes and sits at a table to eat it*
Oreas: Braids?
Becca: Right, Koia Noctrsy. Sorry, I use nicknames.
 Oreas: Koia? *laughs* She's my cousin~ I'll remember the nickname in future~
Merova: *blinks and looks at her tail* Oh! That is pretty! Does it always do that? *smiles and waves at Justice* Hello again!
Justice: *looks back, spoon to his mouth, waves* h-hi...?
Monet: *bites her lip nodding* Yeah...it sometimes has a mind of its own.
Becca: Are all triplets related to them? *giggles*
Oreas: *grins and shrugs* Not all of them, But we are~ Distant cousins or something~
Merova: *smiles slightly* It's still pretty. *holds out gloved hand* I'm Missy. *smiles at Justice* Thank you again!
Becca: Ahh. Alright then. *laughs and moves to lay on the table*
Justice: *takes spoon out, nods* y-you're welcome...?
Monet: I'm um Monet, its a pleasure Missy.
Merova: Like wise Monet. *looks around* I'm...really new here. Do you have any suggestions or um....tips? *looks at Justice* So musicals? What are they like?
Justice: *looks at Merova, turns in his seat to look face her better* oh, uh... w-well... some a-are really energetic, and... uh... th-there are some d-dark and d-depressing ones...
Monet: I am rather new as well. So maybe just watch out during the halls between class? It can get crowded.
Oreas: *snickers* Do you lie on everything?
Merova: Oh...I don't like crowds very much....thank you for the warning. *to Justice* Like comedies and tragedies? *pauses* What's your favourite?
Becca: One of my three passions, making people fall in love, eating chocolate and laying down or napping.
Oreas: Making people fall in love? How do you do that?
Justice: *nods* y-yeah... *pauses a moment, thinking* oh, uh... m-mine... is a b-bit of a t-tragedy...? it's, uh... Ph-Phantom of the O-Opera?
Becca: I'm a cupid. I do it with magic and potions.
Gigi: *either fell asleep or is just keeping her head down on the table*
Oreas: A cupid? But don't they wear diapers and shoot people with mini arrows? *snickering*
Monet: You are welcome.
Merova: *nods* Phantom of the Opera. *rests chin on hand* I will look it up?
Becca: *sits up* Diapers no. And we only get arrows on Valentnine's Day. The closest you'll ever see a cupid in a diaper is when you catch them in their underwears or swimsuits.
Justice: *smiles, nods* i-it's a good o-one... but... uh... k-kinda a d-dark one, at some p-points...
Oreas: *laughing his head off* I will avoid the cupids in their underwear~ But i had to ask that~
Merova: Oh...okay. I have been warned I guess? *smiles then looks at Monet* Do you like musicals as well?
Becca: *laughs* It is kind of funny, and good to avoid~
Koia: *sneaks her way in and heads straight for the cooler* Ice cream~
Monet: Musicals? I've never seen one...
Justice: *nods* b-but it's still g-good? *looks at Monet, waves* h-hi...
Monet: *waves at Justice*
Merova: *traces pattern on table* I think I want to see one now...
Justice: *looks at her* oh, uh... I h-have some? on, uh... DVD?
Oreas: *sighs as he stops laughing* Okay, I'm good now~ Hd my laugh~
Monet: Um...excuse me what is a Dvd? *poor girl*
Merova: Um....*points at Monet* What she said
Justice: *looks at Monet* oh... uh... th-they're, uh... these l-little disc th-things... and you p-put them i-in a device, a-and they play m-movies and st-stuff...?
Becca: *laughing* Are you? Are you really?
Monet: Oh alright..
Merova: Oh! Like how we watched the Tangled movie when Ara kidnapped me?
Oreas: *snorts and laughs more* Nope, Not done! *laughinglaughinglaughing*
Justice: *tilts head* huh...? *clicks* oh, uh... y-yeah...? p-probably?
Becca: Hey! Do I have to make you stop?~
Monet: You got kidnapped?
Koia: *sneaks out of kitchen with stolen ice cream eating happily*
Oreas: *taks a massive breath and holds it* *shakes his head at her*
Justice: *worried* th-they didn't do a-anything... did th-they...?
Merova: Y-yeah. It wasn't like the other times though...it was nice? They gave me food and were really nice and we watched the movie. *smiles slightly* It was nice actually. Maybe she'll kidnap you and you can have fun too?
Becca: Good. *Grins*
Oreas: *shaking, Still holding his breath*
Monet: I don't want to be kidnapped though..
Merova: *looks at Justice* N-no. It wasn't like before.
Becca: *raises an eyebrow* We both know your going to crack~ *sing song voice*
Merova: Oh....but it wasn't forceful or anything. One second I was following Mr. Ether and the second I was in her living room being handed chips and a drink...
Monet: Um...alright. If it wasn't forced or anything.
Oreas: *claps his hands over his mouth and shakes his head*
Koia: *whispers from behind Oreas* Breathe you giant dork~
Becca: Really? Even if I were to do this. *makes a silly face at him*
Justice: *shakes head* I.. uh... wh-what? *confused*
Merova: *nods at Monet* Yeah. If all kidnappings of me are like that from now on I won't mind them at all. *looks at Justice* I'm...sorry? Did I say something wrong?
Oreas: *gasps and starts laughing again* Koia! You broke my concerntration! *laughs harder when he sees Becca's face*
Becca: Ha! *laughing* I knew you would crack.
Koia: *cheers* Victory! *looks at Becca* Why am I cheering?
Becca: Since its fun? And you helped your best friend out?
Justice: *shakes head* n-no, I... d-don't think so... *rubs his arm*
Oreas: *breathes deep to try and stop laughing*
Koia: *thumbs up* Okay~*pats Oreas* Silly silly~
Merova: *watches him very confused* Oh....okay.
Becca: Silly nilly~ *chuckling*
Monet: *brushing her tail, just listening*
Oreas: *wipes a stray happy tear from his eye* You girls are too much to handle...
Justice: *looks at her, looks down, rubs his arm* do y-you... uh... w-wanna watch one n-now?
Koia: Shhhhhh. Don't say that too loud. Daddy might hear you and then I'll never get to leave the house
Becca: Nah, we are just enough~
Merova: *gasps* Can we? Really?!
Justice: uh... y-yeah...? I m-mean, I w-would have to g-grab one f-from my r-room first, but... s-sure?
Oreas: *grins* You'd leave the house anyway~
Koia: *snickers* Of course~
Becca: *looks at Koia* He's got a point, and I'd help you out
Merova: *smiles brightly* I would love that Jela.
Oreas: *smiles and shakes his head* You two are an evil duo unlike any other...
Koia: *grins at Becca* Enabler. How've you been by the way. Haven't seen you in a bit
Justice: *small laugh* a-alright? would y-you... uh... w-wanna come p-pick on y-yourself? C-Cardini... uh... m-my "bro" i-is off on v-vacation, but I-I'm sure h-he wouldn't m-mind...?
Merova: *stands and brushes out skirt* Yes. Please lead me? *holds out hand*
 Koia: I look forward to it~*watches Oreas* How'd you meet the big guy?
Justice: *looks at her hand, pinks a bit, then nods and takes it* y-yeah, uh... th-this way... *leading the way*
Becca: You better, and some class dealing with heros and numbers.
Merova: *flushes slightly and follows keeping a steady grib on his hand*
Oreas: *turns around and smiles at them both*
Koia: *winces* Ew. I sat that out. I just like to watch the guys run the track. *twirls finger around* Run sexy boys~Run~ *waves at Oreas then looks at Becca* Told you he was big!~
Becca: I was sitting it out too, and I know you did but holy jupiter, I mean I look like a dwarf. *smiles at Oreas when he smiles*
Justice: *takes her to his and card's dorm and opens up a small cabinet full of movies* th-there's, uh... R-Rent, Cats, uh... Ph-Phantom of the O-Opera... H-Hairspray?
Koia: *covers smile* Yep~ Mum always threatens to take him off at the knees-and then he'd still be bigger than her. Besides like...Moysne and all the other crazy titan kids he's the biggest but a total teddy bear. *leans back* Bored~
Oreas: *comes back over and looks at them* What are you ladies chattering about now?
Merova: *looks at them all* Oooooh. What is this one about *points at Rent* Or this one? *Hairspray*
Becca: *sing song voice* Nothing~ *innocent smile*
Koia: *holds out hands* Who us?
Justice: oh, uh... R-Rent takes place i-in New Y-York City... l-late seventies or e-eighties, I think? a g-group of y-young adults... and uh... A-AIDS?
Oreas: *shrugs* If you say so~ *smiles* Bit did i overhear a conversation about Myself just now?
Merova: *snatches her hand back* AIDS? Like....that human disease AIDS? *stares at him in horror* W-who would sing about that?
Koia: *waves hand dismissevly* Nah. You're hearing things. *wiggles her ears* Maybe you should clean those things
Becca: Probably not, since I didn't come up with a nickname for you yet.
Justice: *looks at her, shakes his head* oh, n-no! it's j-just, uh... s-some of the ch-characters h-have to fight it? and th-the land-lord o-of the building they're i-in wants them to move s-so he can make a-a production b-building out of i-it?
Oreas: *grins and wiggles his ears back at her* I can tell you this, My ears are the cleanest ones in this room, I assure you~
Merova: Oh...may we watch that one? I'm curious to see how they worked AIDS in....it sounds so...strange.
Koia: *snorts* I'll have you know I bathed today. *mew face* Had help too~
Justice: *nods* a-alright... *takes it out, closes the cabinet* i-it's a l-little... strange a-at times th-though... *stands up, then looks at the door* th-the theater h-has a pull d-down screen... w-would that w-work?
Becca: *grins* I bathe everyday too but I never get help. *looks at Koia* That better have been fun~ *laughs*
Merova: Um...I think so? *sighs and figets* I'm sorry. I'm really unfamiliar with technology....
Koia: Yessssssss~All baths should be like that. Showers too. *taps chin* Should be a law
Oreas: *holds his hands up at them* Please, Spare me the details... And i never said you were dirty, I just said my ears are cleaner~
Justice: oh, uh... s-sorry... I.. sh-should have kn-known... *scratches the back of his neck* I-I can s-set it up, s-so... it sh-shouldn't be a p-problem... *starts heading to the door of the room*
Becca: *looks at Oreas* Smart idea. *looks at Koia* Working on it.
Koia: *sticks out tongue at him* Wimp. *raises eyebrows at Becca* Oh yeah?
Becca: Heck yeah, its wonderful to have company in the showers or baths.
 Oreas: Not a wimp, I'm just a sensetive soul~ *chuckles*
Merova: If...if you would, and it's okay...I should have learned more before I came here...but I had to start so fast ....*follows*
Justice: *shakes head* n-no it's... uh... t-totally understandable... *heads out, walking down the halls, looks at her while walking* and... uh... I-I'm sorry if I... s-sing along t-to the movie... I... h-have a habbit of d-doing so...
Koia: *crooked grin* Yes it is~*snorts at Oreas* You get a girlfriend and I swear I will tell you the most horrible things~*grins* Things that would make Di blush~
Becca: If you have a sensitive soul, you'll want to stay away from us~
Gigi: *just gonna sit around and wait on the others to try to get back home or something like that, idk*
Merova: *smiles slightly* It's okay. I'd like to hear you sing. *hesitates then takes his hand again* Sorry...I get...lost? *sighs* No. I get grabbed a lot. It's safer if I'm attatched to someone.
Oreas: *opens his mouth to say something than rethinks his sentence* I- I do not doubt that... In the least... *shakes his head an looks at Becca* I think i'm starting to see that... *smiles*
Becca: Oh you haven't seen anything else Teddy. *grins finally coming up with a nickname*
Justice: *pinks, slight nod* oh... uh... i-it's... fine? *dvd case tucked under one arm, scratches the back of his neck, then looks at her* r-really?
Koia: Way to avoid~*blinks and looks at Becca* Teddy?
Becca: Teddy Bear. Ugh I was away from chocolate until today for like 3 days my brain is fuzzy.
Merova: *nods* It's....it's not very fun. *looks at floor as she walks* It's why I stopped going places...even with my sisters I get snatched...I think it's my hair? Or something...I don't know.
Oreas: *snorts* Teder is called Teddy, Not me~ *laughs*
Justice: *worried look* s-sounds... uh... r-really scary...
Becca: Fine then, *thinks* I have no idea what to call you though. *pouts*
Koia: *snickers* Good try. Maybe you could just call him Oreas? Or 'Hey you big guy' that always works
Oreas: *smiles and shakes his head* My name is Oreas, Calling me that should get my attention~ *snickers*
Merova: *bites lip* Y-yeah....it hasn't happened here yet....and I'm starting to think I'm safe at the twins temple....but I still get scared...
Becca: Got, it. Call you Oreas and I'll be sure to get your attention.
Justice: *nods head a bit, still worried-looking* i-it's kinda s-safe here...? I h-haven't really... heard a-any kidnapping st-stories about th-this place... s-so you sh-should be o-okay...? *gets to the theater and stuff*
Oreas: *smiles and nods* SHould work~
Koia: *shakes head* Wow. *looks at icecream* What! Oh gods how could I let you melt! *sobs*
Becca: Please be aware I will be testing this theory out later. *looks at Koia* Hand it over. ]
Merova: *sighs happily* That's good to hear. I don't think everyone will be as nice as Ara was. *looks around* Pretty~
Koia: *sniffs and passes pint* It's my fault for holding it...my body temp is too hot
Becca: *checks the flavor before poofing the melted tub away and poofing up a new cold one* There you go Braids~
Justice: *nods* y-yeah, Ara's p-pretty nice... *smiles, looks around* y-yea, I l-like it i-in here... it's f-fun to work i-in... *looks at her* d-do you w-wanna go find a s-seat..? while I s-set it u-up?
Oreas: *looks down at Koia* Icecream isn't that precious you know... It's just frozen milk virtually...
Koia: Ooooooh~and here I thought I loved you before~*noms happily* Shhhhhh~It's my precious. Sugary, creamy and cold~*licks spoon* Only cold thing I like really~
Merova: I think so too. She doesn't even get at me for having to follor Mr. Ether. *smiles slightly* Sure. *wanders aisles and sits randomly*
Oreas: *snickers* You could just stick an Oreo in the freezer, Sugary, Creamy and cold, But not icecream~ *wraps his arm around her shoulders and squeezes gently* I'm cold compared to you and you like me right?
Justice: *goes to the booth and lowers the screen, putting in the DVD and standing back a moment to make sure it's working right, then hits play when it reaches the menu* *walks out and looks around a moment to see where she sat, then goes over and sits by her*
Becca: *looks at Koia* Welcome~
Koia: Meh. Oreos aren't cinnamon flavoured are they? *leans into him* I question that sometimes...*snickers* Nah, I love you. How could I not? You let me swing on you~*gasps* Becca! Oreas let Becca swing on you!
Becca: Swinging? *eyes widen* Can I please?
Oreas: Stick them in cinnamon? *grins* That i do~ *looks at Becca and laughs* Sure, If you want~
Merova: *curled up in seat* *smiles when he sits by her* I am so excited! Thank you for this.
Becca: Of course I do~
Justice: *small smile and a nod* i-it's not a p-problem, I r-really like w-watching these, a-and it's a-always fun to sh-show new p-people.
Oreas: *lets go of Koia* Well then go right ahead~
Merova: *nods and watches movie*
Becca: *swings off of Orea's grinning and laughing* This is wonderful~
Justice: *leans forward/ rests his arms then his head on the seat in front of him, watching with a small smile, and likely humming to the music* ~
Koia: *waves arms* I KNOW! It's the best thing since sliced bread!
Merova: *watches him and smiles from the humming*
Oreas: *laughs* I don't know what is so entertaining about swinging off a big dude...
Justice: *watching, at times some of the humming turns into quiet singing, but he's trying not to be too rude and burst into song along with the movie*
Becca: I am short, I am childish, this is fun. *grins*
Koia: That's because YOU'RE the big dude! Everyone else loves it~
Merova: *tucks her knees to her chest* I....I don't mind if you sing
Oreas: *grins* I suppose that would be true~
Justice: hm? *looks back at her, then pinks* oh.. uh... r-really...?
Becca: *keeps swinging* Wee~ You are my favorite relative of Braids right now~
Merova: *nods* Really. If....if you want to please do?
Oreas: Really now? No preference for anyone else?
Koia: *laughs* High praise! Feel looooved big dude~*grins at them* So~what now peeps? *noms ice cream* Cause we all know I'll eat this whole thing and still want more...if I'm not distracted
Justice: *pinks* uh... o-okay...? *looks back at the screen, takes a deep breath, and sings along to the song that's going, likely seasons of love, since it's first and stuff*
Becca: I said favorite relative of Braids right now * jumps down* Why did you hear something else?
Oreas: *waves his hand* No no, Just curious~ *smiles at Koia* You'll get fat if you eat any more....
Merova: *smiles happily* Thank you. *resumes watching movie*
Koia: *snickers* Nah~I'll just have to burn it off doing something fun~*nomnomnom*
Justice: *keeps singing, not too loudly, but getting caught in his singing as he usually does, for pretty much every song*
Becca: *looks at Koia* Well I'll definitely help depending on what it is.
Koia: *chokes on icecream* No....I think I'm good? *innocent smile*
Becca: Ahh other type of fun. Gotcha. Well I'll meet you at your house. Need to bug others too.
Merova: *hugs knees and hums quietly as she learns the songs, occasionally looking at Justice then back at the screen*
Gigi: *likely still at the table, just say she gets home with other people or whatever. idk why I keep mentioning her*
Justice: *keeps singing, quiet between songs and such, maybe quoting some of the lines, for he does nothing but musicals. *
Merova: *smiling while watching but occasionally rubbing her eyes*
Justice: *having fun, singing and stuff, sits back a bit, doesn't notice her nodding off*
Merova: *curled up asleep in chair kinda hum/buzzing quietly*
Justice: *hears the buzz, looks over at her, then gives a worried look, but does want to wake her up or anything, and goes back to the movie/ hums along to it, checking back every moment or so*
Merova: *wiggles some in seat so she's sideways and continues buzzing quietly*
Justice: *sits back more, hands in his coat pockets/ cuz I say he's got one on now, and watches the movie/ hums still*
Merova: *slides a bit in seat leaning on him still buz buzzing*
Justice: *leaned on, looks at her and freaks a moment, going a bit pink, and looks around, not sure what to do, so he just kinda lets her sleep like that*
Merova: *slide down him and ends up on his lap* *goes quiet for a second before curling up again and resuming buzzing*
Justice: *tenses slightly when she falls in his lap, to keep himself from really freaking out, goes pinker, and looks around, like he's looking for someone to help/ tell him what to do, but no one is around, so he looks down, gulps and tries to keep watching the movie, keeping his hands up so he doesn't mess with her*
Merova: *sleep~buzz~sleep*
Justice: *sits and watches the whole movie, and when it's over, his legs are likely a bit asleep* uh... M-Mis... M-Missy...? *looks down, hesitantly puts a hand on her shoulder*
Merova: *twitches slightly but doesn't wake up*
Justice: *looking at her, still pink, nudges her shoulder a bit* M-Missy, uh.. the... m-movies o-over now....
Merova: *grumbles and curls up more*
Justice: *pinks more, tries to nudge her again, hand on her shoulder* I... uh... c-can't feel my l-legs... *worrying, might have slight shakign*
Merova: *rubs eyes and starts to sit up then realizes where she is and bolts upright* Oh my goodness! I'm so s-sorry! I didn't mean to-I'm so sorry! *scarlet*
Justice: *freaks out a bit, red too, shakes his head* oh, n-no! it's.. uh... y-you were a-asleep... you.. c-couldn't have kn-known...! *covers face* s-sorry for w-waking you u-up...
Merova: *starting at seat* N-no. I s-shouldn't have fallen asleep l-let alone on you! I'm so sorry. *refuses to look up* N-no. You should have. I shouldn't have *looks like she might cry* I'm sorry...
Justice: *real worried/ fretting* g-gah! n-no, uh... i-it's okay!
Merova: *sniffs* I just...*rubs face* I know I'm a nymph but I wasn't trying anything I swear! I'm tired from chasing Mr. Ether everywhere...*sniffs again* I don't want you to hate me...you're so nice and...yeah
Justice: wh-what...? *still red, shakes head* I d-didn't think y-you were... oh g-gosh! *shakes head, still red, looks at her* g-gah! no, d-don't cry, i-it's okay!
Merova: I-I'm sorry. I'm trying to stop. *rubs at face* Please don't be mad at me? I'm just so t-tired.
 Justice: *shakes head* n-no, it's... it's f-fine, I.. I c-can understand... *rubs the back of his head* I... uh... I've d-done to p-people before...? *looks at her* do y-you, uh... n-need to g-get home? or, uh... s-somewhere to n-nap?
Merova: You....you have? *sighs* Thank you. People...assume things because of what I am so often. *rubs face* Even if I haven't done anything to encourage it...*blinks at him* Wh-what? No I'm supposed to follow *gasps* Omigosh I left him! *pats self to find phone* What time is it!?!
Justice: oh, uh, y-yeah... *nods head, rubs arm, then gets that worried look again* oh, I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean t-to distract y-you, if y-you had w-work!
Merova: *find phone and stares at screen* Where are you where are you....*glances at him* No! It's....it's okay. Melliss will understand if I explain it...I think...*frowns then smiles brightly* He should be at temple now. *hesitates then pats Justice's shoulder* Thank you, so much. This was wonderful and I wish I hadn't spoilt it like I did
Justice: *small smile* i-it was f-fun, I'm g-glad you liked i-it? *shakes head* and, uh... *pinked still kinda* i-it was t-totally fine...
Merova: *smiles* I loved it. ...thank you for being understanding. *waves slightly* Goodnight Jela. *pops out*
Justice: i-it's no, uh p-problem... *waves her off, then looks down at his legs, sights, cuz they aren't entirely woken-up yet...*
Justice: *eventually can stand, and goes and puts everything back the way it was, then goes back to his dorm and stuff*
Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com

Hero 101 -to- Cafeteria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: StoryTime!~ :: RPs~-
Jump to: