FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xarles and Ani

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Admin
Loki

Xarles and Ani Empty
PostSubject: Xarles and Ani   Xarles and Ani EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 am

It was a friday night, a pretty lovely one, and a nice evening to be out and about. The air was warm, just right, and many a young couple were out on dates together, including our lovely two. But alas, the night was drawing to an end, and it was about time for them to withdraw to the comfort of their own homes, either together or separate, to sleep and dream about the wonderful night just had. The young Xarles and Ani had just pulled up into the driveway of wherever he lives, each preparing themselves for a night together that would change them forever, whether they knew it or not..

Ani sat nervously in her seat, biting her lip and stealing glances at her man beside her. She couldn't help but smile, loving how their night had been going so far. She loved Xarles, he was so good to her, and she would frequently fantasize about how their life would be together. She was sure he was the one for her, even if he did seem a bit quirky to some, he was just... so wonderful, and fascinating to her. Any chance she got to peak into his mind she did take, even though it wasn't much. She wasn't fully aware of all his habits, but she knew that she may get to find out soon.

Xarles drummed his fingers on the steering wheel and glanced at the girl who sat beside him. He flashed her a nervous smile and ran a hand through his hair. She was beautiful and kind and everything he looked for in a girl. He chuckled and finished his drumming with a flourish.
"So... Should we go inside? More comfortable there instead of this car."

Ani smiled sweetly, and nodded her head slowly. "Oh, um... yes...~ if... that's okay..." She fiddled with her thumbs in her lap before brushing the light wrinkles out of the skirt of her dress. It was a simple, but pretty one, a light pink in color with a lavender floral design along the hems and the waist, paired with a lavender cardigan that she had bought with it. She pointed her toes in at each other, and swiped some hair behind her ear, before looking over and smiling sheepishly at him again. He was so cute...~

Xarles nodded. "Of course it's alright. Here." He pushed open the door of his car and slide out. Shoving the door closed he appraised his car quickly. Red. Old as dirt. But he really didn't care. He peek through the window at Ani. She didn't mind and that was all that mattered. Walking around to her side of the car, he opened up the door and held it open for her.

He tried to discreetly look her up and down. Study her curves and the way she fiddled with her hands. How she sat. He could feel himself go out of focus as he took her all in. He shook his head and smiles at her. "After you?"

Ani smiled up at him sweetly. Such a gentleman she praised in her thoughts. Carefully she unbuckled her seat belt and slid her legs out of the car, one foot after the other, and stood up, being sure to grab her purse as she did so. "Thank you~" She said as she adjusted her skirt once again, making sure her fabric was sitting nicely over her rather wide hips. She hadn't always liked him, but found that they were genetic, and nothing could be done to shrink them. She had grown to accept them anyways. Xarles seemed to not mind, and that brought her great relief.
With a small giggle she stepped away from the car, so that he may close the door, and held her purse down in front of her, nervously pawing her toes into the ground. She wasn't fully sure how their night together would turn out, if they would end up just cuddling close and resting, or getting a bit more... intimate with each other. She had decided that, should the moment arise, she would do it with him. She loved him, and... although she would prefer to wait, she wanted to keep him, should he find distaste in her request. She was new to this...

Xarles pushed the door closed and looked back at Ani and admired her again. She was perfect. He took a few short strides and stood beside her and wrapped his arm around her. "Let me show you my room."

He led her up the short walkway to the door to the small humble house Xarles called home. He had never liked clutter or frivilous things. He only kept the things he needed. As a result the house was plain and unpainted, but Xarles wasn't looking to impress anyone so he didn't care.

Ani nodded slowly again, her heart all aflutter. "Oh, um... yes..." She smiled, then giggled, a small flush on her cheeks. She leaned into his arm, and felt warm against him. Her stomach was full of butterflies, something was just making her nervous, oh so nervous. Perhaps it was just because he was the first person she had ever felt this way about. And getting to be with him... oh, it made her so happy...~
She looked around and took note at the plainness of the home, and couldn't help but start to decorate it in her head. She didn't mind simplicity, but the thoughts, the fantasies of them being together forever... well, they were fueling her desire to make the place theirs someday, something shared between them She was being silly, though. She had to be sure he felt the same way, first...

Xarles dug into his pocket and opened the front door and led her into his home. The couple was greeted by bare walls save a few pictures of Xarles and Ani resting on the mantle of the fire place. Everything was neat and tidy. Every item had its place and nothing was amiss.
"Like it? It's not much but..." He gave a nonchalant shrug. "it's home."

Ani carefully stepped aside, and almost squeaked when she saw their pictures there. More flushed rosied her cheeks, and she couldn't help but put a hand over her mouth. Something in her took that as a sign of him caring, and her eyes just sparkled with admiration. "I... I love it, Xarles...~" She giggled as she looked at him again, hiding a sweet smile behind her hand.

Xarles smiled. "You do?" He squeezed her hand and turned his direction to the rest of the room. "I'm glad you do. Not that many people come over. Or really no one comes over. You're the first."
He turned to smile at Ani. She was special. Not like those other girls. She didn't think he was strange. No more strange than the other boys in town. They just hid away what made them interesting. Xarles lived for that freedom of adventure.
He walked to the couch and sat. "Sit with me."

Ani giggled and nodded, taking in the look of the room. She decorated some in her head again, and nodded. "Well then... I feel honored...~" She giggled again and curtsied, then nodded. "Okay, Xarles...~" she gracefully followed him and sat next to him, close enough to be barely pointed as she pressed her knees together and folded them just right against the couch. She sat up straight, just like a lady should. She was trying to impressed the boy more, just as her mother told her to.

Xarles smiled at her. She really was a lady. She had manners and wasn't crude and trashy like the other girls and that was what he admired about her. He blew some of his hair out of his face with a puff of air and cracked the knuckle in his thumb before shaking it out. Don't screw this up, he told himself as he gently put a hand on her thigh. "You can relax. No one but me is here. You don't have to be formal."

She blinked, then flushed a little, giving a small nod. "Al... Alright, Xarles..~" She sat back a little tiny bit, and smiled sheepishly before looking down at his hand. She couldn't help but shift her leg a little into it, a hand felt kind of... nice against it. Ani pushed a little more hair out of her face, before looking up at him and scooting a little closer to him. There was something about him... that made her feel warm, feel safe... and she loved it, and longed to be and stay close to him.

Xarles smiled when he felt her come closer and his mind was put at ease. Good. He hadn't made her uncomfortable by touching her. He questioned in his mind if he should go further, but shook his head to clear away those thoughts. No, not yet. He had to make sure everything was precise and purposeful. He looked at her and smiled. She was beautiful here. She warmed up the warm and seemingly filled the room with softness and gentleness that Xarles' bare minimum choice of decorating lacked. She needed to stay here. He had to convince her to stay here forever.
"Are you comfortable? Do you need me to get you anything?"

Ani watched him, and slowly nodded. "Oh, um, yes... I'm fine, thank you..." She nodded again, and quielty giggled. He was so cute, and sweet...
She recalled in her head what her older sister, who was much wilder and outgoing than she, had told her. 'Pleaaase don't come home early. Go out, go crazy~ If you come in before midnight, I will be so disappointed in you. Stop being a good girl, let loose~' She gulped quietly. She really looked up to her sister, who she had been living with for the past year. She already knew that sister approved of this boy, which was to great relief to her. Ani felt that maybe, he really could be the one.
She carefully moved a hand to rest on top of his, flushes a little more and smiling sheepishly at him. She wanted to do more... something inside her urged her to...

Xarles rubbed his thumb against her leg, feeling the fabric of her dress and really wishing that there wasn't anything between them. He furrowed his brow. She seemed nervous. Was she uncomfortable. He glanced back at her she was beautiful. He wondered what she looked like underneath all that covered her beauty.
He exhaled a breath he didn't know he was holding and looked into her eyes. "Ani..." He said as he turned his body to face her. "You.... I love you..."

Ani's heart tightened, and she could feel her cheeks warm, flushing even brighter. Her smile grew, and the excitement was apparent in her face. "R-Really....?" she couldn't help but beam and giggle, as she leaned close to him. "I... I love you too, Xarles....~" She giggled again, putting a hand up to her cheek. "Oh goodness...~"

Xarles grinned from ear to ear. "You... do...? Oh, Ani~!" He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close to him. Everything was falling into place. Better than planned even. He couldn't have hoped for something half as good as this.

Ani couldn't help but giggle as she hugged him back, closing her eyes and just soaking in his warm embrace. This was all so wonderful...~ She could feel her heart racing against his, and let out a happy sigh. "I... I had wondered if you... actually did feel the same, Xarlie...~ Oh... I'm so relieved...~"

Xarles breathed in her smell. "Of course I love you. Who wouldn't? You're wonderful and perfect. Ani... be mine. No one else's..."

Ani smiled, such a bright smile, and hugged close to him. "Oh... thank you, Xarlie...~ it... it means so much...~" She blinked, and gasped a small, squeaky gasp. "Oh, yes...! Yes, Xarlie...!~" she hugged tighter, and buried her face in him. "I... I would love to be yours...~ I've dreamed of it...~ Oh yes, yes...~" She pulled herself away to look at his, face, and couldn't help but smile more and let out another giggle, before leaning to kiss his cheek. "I'd love it...~"

Xarles smiled and touched his cheek where Ani had kissed him. It felt so warm and beautiful. Beautiful as she was and yet...
"Ani...?" He took her face in both hands and looked into her eyes. So beautiful... "I was wondering.… if I may kiss you."

Ani's eyes shone with wonder as she watched his curiously, and then lit up when he spoke. She smiled wide, and nodded into his hands. "Oh... yes... yes please, Xarles...~ I... I want to kiss you..."

Xarles grinned and leaned towards Ani and pressed a kiss on her lips. It was nice. He wanted more though. He thought if he could kiss her that would satisfy this feeling in his gut but it didn't. It was only fuel to the fire. He kissed her again and again, each one getting more passionate and filled with longing.

Ani's heart leaped with joy when she first felt his lips against her, and she smiles sweetly at him as she kissed back. She was caught slightly by surprise when he kissed her again, and her first instinct was to push him away, and request that he stop. But she couldn't bring herself to do it... She was getting swept away by his passion, but the affection she could feel in each of those kisses. She tried to kiss back, to keep up, but she was melting into him. Ani slid her arms around his neck, pulling her closer to him. What was she doing...? She wasn't this type of girl... but she... just couldn't stop. She wanted it, badly...

Xarles continued with his affections and before he knew it he had found himself pushing Ani back gently on the couch and he leaned over her. He slowly pulled away from th kiss. Self control. He was losing it. "I want to make you beautiful. More beautiful than you already are. Ani... I want to show you my love..."

With a teeny gasp, Ani leaned back as he pushed her, and pressed her knees against each other, looking up at him with curious eyes. She didn't really want to stop kissing, but rest her head back when he pulled away, already short on breath. "M-More... more beautiful...?" She flushed again, a bit more, not knowing what he meant. With a slow nod, she shifted her fingers on his back. "I... I love you, Xarles... p-please... show me..." Despite her ignorance, she still felt safe there, under him, in his arms. Her love for him was washing over her, taking over all of her senses. Nothing could be better now.

Xarles smiled and brushed his fingers against the skin of her cheek. "It'll be easy... You're already so beautiful." His hand traced along her face and down her neck while the other reached for the pocket knife he kept in his pocket. Those clothes. They were a hindrance. He hated them. They had to go. One way or another. "Your dress..." He leaned and kissed her again, "it needs come off"

She shivered when she felt his fingertips on her face, and slowly blinked, gulping at the same time. She hesitantly nodded, before smiling up at him again. "I... I see..." She kept her arms around his neck, and slowly moved one of her legs to rest against his side. Ani could feel her cheeks flush scarlet when he mentioned her dress. This was all happening so fast... She squeaked quietly, and just nodded in agreement. "I'll... I'll take it off f-for you, Xarlie... if... i-if you want me to..." She had never thought she would be doing this, but she feared that if she didn't do it now, that she may loose him, and then never have such a chance ever again.

Xarles ran his hand down her dress. The feeling of the fabric repulsed him. It stood in the way of what he wanted. His hate only grew stronger. He nodded. "I want you too very badly. I want to see you."

Ani smiled sweetly to him, and nodded. "I... I want you too, Xarlie...~" She then leaned up and gave him a sweet kiss, before scooting back some and sitting up. She could see his frustration, and only wanted to help him, and so she reached around her back, trying to reach the zipper.

Xarles relaxed some and pulled his fingers away from the knife in his back pocket. He smiled at her. "Good... I want to see all of your beauty. Show it to me" He leaned to give her another kiss. He didn't want to wait. She was going so slow. HIs mind wandered back to the knife in his pocket. That would be quick. She was too slow. He couldn't stand it. The longing he had only became worse. He separated the kiss. "Faster" he hissed.

Ani winced slightly, before nodding and attempting to give into his demands. She soon grabbed the zipper, and began to release herself from her modest dress. She slipped it down on her shoulders, and then down he torso, revealing her matching bra and panties, both deep red in color, contrasting against her slightly pale skin. She flushed a little more when she looked at him, and slipped the dress fully off of her, carefully folding it and draping it over the back of the couch. She had to admit, his haste was... well, they were moving a bit too fast. But her nerves wouldn't let her stop. She needed him, and didn't want to lose him due to her own fears. She was a big girl. She could do this.

Xarles smiled and and touched her newly exposed skin. She was soft. Better. He pressed his fingers into her stomach. Soft. Beautiful. Nearly perfect. He leaned to kiss her again. He tried to quell the the fiery longing that burned in his stomach. This wasn't enough.

She gasped quietly under his touch, and leaned into it a little. His hands... they felt strange against her skin. She moved one of her hands down to rest on top of his, and held it. She leaned slower to him, letting her lips meet his. It felt so... so nice...~

It was becoming unbearable. Uncomfortable. He wrapped his arms around Ani as he kissed her deeply. The burning only increase. Her smell filled his nose and drew him to pull her closer. This wasn't enough. No, he need more. The knife felt heavy in his pocket. She had asked him to make her more beautiful. Her heard her with his own ears. It would only take a moment. She'd like it. She said she would. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose.

She was melting under it all, kissing him back and continuing longingly. Ani watched him as he pulled away, and tried not to look disappointed. She was beginning to want more... so much more... She could feel herself growing warmer, and shifted her legs about around him.
His face... she wore a look of worry, and brought a hand up to brush his cheek. "Is... something the matter... Xarlie...?"

Xarles focused and brought his gaze to Ani. "Everything is fine... Just fine..." He pulled her into another kiss, but still the knife weighed heavy in his pocket and almost seemed to burn there. He could only hold it off so long. It was nearly time for the transformation to take place.

Ani smiled a nervous, but sweet, smile to him, before leaning into him, kissing once again. She wrapped an arm around him, and ran her fingers into his hair. It was getting warmer, much more so, and all she longed to do was press against him and give him everything, just to stay close to him.

Pulling away from the kiss, he quickly muttered "underwear... They need to come off..." Before leaning back and kissing again. So close... He was so close... It will only be a matter of time.

She gasped in surprise, before she was pulled back into kissing him. U-Underwear...? She blushed more from the thought of her being naked before him, her whole body his to see. but... he still had all of his clothes on at this point... She was confused, and pulled away to look at him, attempting to be a little playful. "B-But... but wh-what about... y-yours... X-Xarlie...?"

Xarles blinked in surprise. "Mine? You want my clothes off?" He looked down at himself. He supposed he could remove them. They could get in the way. Get dirty. He really didn't mind, but if she wanted.... He pulled the black v neck tshirt up over his head and threw it to the side and looked at Ani expectantly.

Ani looked up at him, and nodded to answer his question. As soon as his chest was bare, she couldn't help but stare, and move a hand to rest on it. This was... this was really happening... She smiles sweetly up at him, and leaned up to give him a small kiss on the lips, before pulling away and just gently rubbing his chest a moment. She knew he had asked her to take them off but... she just needed a moment..

Xarles stared curiously at Ani as she touched his chest. What was she doing? He didn't quite understand, but he supposed it felt nice. Her fingers were soft and warm. He leaned down a bit and did the same to her. He tried to keep his touch gentle and not press on her too hard. He imagined what was under that skin and grinned. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Ani gasped quietly, before smiling at him, and leaning into his hand. It was so nice... After a few moments of caressing his skin, she pulled her hand away, and moved her hands to unfasten her bra. He looked to interested, and she wanted him to be pleased, to be happy. She slid her bra off and let gravity lower them, before moving a hand to his, and putting the other on his chest. They were so close...~

He looked at her newly exposed skin, appraising her. Yes, just as he expected. She was lovely, but she could improve. Just a little. He touched the skin. Soft. Squishy.
"And... the other?"

Ani blinked, and flushed brighter. Other one...? She was unsure a moment, her panties... well, she wasn't sure how nice she was underneath. She had always heard that boys like it neater than she always kept it, but she never expected that she...
She shook the thoughts away, and smiled at him, before nodding slowly. After hooking one thumb in, she paused and looked at him, flushing more at the thought of him matching. She couldn't... couldn't help but wonder... what a penis looked like... she had no real idea, and it only turned her more scarlet as she imagined it. Should she... should she ask him...?
"Xarlie...?" she said in a quiet voice, before trying to mask her nerves with added allure. "W-Will... will you... d-do it too...?"

Xarles leaned back a bit and stared down at Ani. He looked at her state of undress and then at his own. She had asked and if this woud make things move along faster, he had to comply. He nodded and stood up from the couch and unfastened his pants and pushed them down to his ankles. He tried to kick them off without taking his shoes off but that was getting him no where. With a quiet huff, he sat down and toyed with his shoes to get them off. Using one foot to pull the shoe off the other, he finally got them off. Xarles wiggled his toes, which felt stiff from being tucked away all day. He stood back up and finished getting undressed.
At last he was able to answer to Ani's request and stood before her in the nude and with a renewed hatred for cloth.

Ani's cheeks burned with warmth, the deep pink almost overcoming her. She looked him over for a few moments, her eyes wanting to avoid and yet stare right at member. As soon as her gaze fell upon it, she couldn't pull them away. She scooted a little closer to the edge, and stood up, loosing her balance for one moment and falling towards him with a tiny squeak. With her luck, she had extended a hand to catch herself, and ended up pressing it against his chest, her face pointing right down to his cock again. She squeaked again, and turned her gaze up at his face, and nervously giggled. "Sorry..." she whispered, leaving her hand upon his chest and brushing her fingers against him, a small sway in her hips. Ani could feel herself getting more excited for what was to come, she felt so warm inside, and could hardly imagine how it was all going to feel.
She took a moment to steady herself, before biting her lip, and starting to pull her last piece of clothing down.

Xarles watched her as she touched him and then as she finally undressed completely. Finally. His eyes darted to his pants on the floor. His knife was there. He should get it. Later. She needed to get ready for the transformation.

She stood there, her body fully bare before him, biting her lip and crossing one arm across her chest. She tried her hardest not to fully cover herself, to turn away and hide herself from him. He was the first one to see her body, other than her family from when she was a child. Ani hoped that he liked it, and that she could please him with it to the fullest. She took one nervous step closer to him, feeling a warm wet on her leg, and flushing more. She wanted this... and it was starting to get bad...

Xarles looked her up and down and lick his lip. Finally, she was ready. "Beautiful." He said in a hushed whisper. "I have to get something." He stood and walked over to his pants and dug through the back pocket for his knife. His hands were shaky with anticipation or maybe it was nervousness. He turned back to look at her. He loved her and wanted to see her be truly beautiful but in his head there was a quiet whisper that told him that she didn't need to transform. That she was perfect as she was. This whisper was quickly drowned out my the roaring desire that had spread throughout his entire body and now consume his every thought. It was time, it said.
His fingers brushed against the knife an he clasped it in his hand. Yes. He had to. He would surely die if he didn't.

All she could do was stand and flush when he complimented her, and watch curiously as he turned to his clothes on the floor. She flushed more, and decided to sit herself down, assuming what he was grabbing was perhaps protection, like they had always warned them about when she was in school not too long ago. Ani was nervous at the thought of it, and didn't really want to ask how he had them, or why. She tried not to think about it anymore. All that mattered was it was him, and her, and their love for each other.
She took deep breaths to try to calm herself down, and watched his bare frame, trying to hold her loving smile in order to mask the strange feelings that were starting to form inside her. This was what she wanted... wasn't it...?

"It will be quick" he said as he moved back towards Ani and pressed a kiss to her lips. It was a sweet moment. One that Xarles would remember forever. It was a few seconds that seemed to take hours. Without parting his lips from hers, he brought his knife to her stomach and felt it sink into her soft flesh. He drew it across her gut and watched as he opened her up, felt the heat, smelled the smell. This was far better than any of the animals he had practiced on.

"Quick...?" Ani questioned, confused by what he meant. Before she knew it, he was by her again, and their lips were together. She could have melted, and before long she kissed him back, until she felt something... something was wrong...
A sharp pain, starting from one place then gliding across a space. She choked on a gasp, and her eyes went wide.
"X-Xarlie...?" She barely managed to sputter out, barely pulling her lips away from his. In the next moment, she began to feel faint, and her legs gave out, causing her to fall back. What had he done to her...?

"Shhh... Can't you feel it? You're becoming beautiful?" He spoke in an excited whisper. "Look" he knelt beside her and stroked her hair and pressed a kiss to her forehead before reaching into the slit he had made and felt around for organs. He felt one. From the feeling of things it was an intestine. He lifted it out to show his love. "It's beautiful. Like you."

Ani gasped again and cried out, pools of tears falling from her eyes and down the sides. They were blurring her already fading vision, and she could hear him talking but all she could respond with were blubbers of confusion. She felt his hand inside of her, it felt so strange, and it hurt. With every touch she winced, her head getting lighter and lighter from all the blood she was losing. There was a tugging, and she gasped again, letting out a cry with it. Ani squeezed her eyes shut weakly, unable to even look at what he was trying to show her. How.. how could he...? She opened up her eyes, just barely, to look up into his, and weakly let out a "I... l-loved..." before the loss was too much, and her head fell back. She was then unconscious, and it would be mere moments before she was really gone.

Xarles's focus shifted to his work. He had to finish making her beautiful. He had to put her beautiful insides on display for the world to see. His Ani was beautiful. Everyone had to see. He looked at her and smiled. She was grateful. She loved what he had done, her face said it all. He leaned to kiss her again. So lovely. She had wanted sex, hadn't she? He moved to position himself and had his way with his beautiful girl. She loved it, but he needed something. Something special from her. After they made love, he took special care to open up her chest and he took his gift from her to him: her heart. He took it and placed it in a jar he took from her home. It was a pretty thing. Much prettier than any other he had seen in the dogs and cats and other animals he had played with.

It wouldn't be long until her body began to show the signs that life was no longer part of it. Her already pale skin grew even more white, and every muscle in her was relaxed. She would be like a rag doll under all of his movements, making a mess of blood and waste on the surface beneath her. At some point, her skin would begin to change colors again as her blood drained and shifted over time. She could not feel the pleasure from her man's love, nor the pain from her wounds. Her heart was now his, for now and forever.

He admired the heart for a long while. He had worked to preserve it and keep it safe. It was beautiful and reminded him of who it had come from. His eyes wandered to the girl who laid before him stiffly. She couldn't stay here. He had to take her away. He had to get away. The people here underground, his kind, they bored him. They didn't deserve to see his work. He had to go above. He would put her away somewhere up above for someone to find and marvel at his handiwork. He picked Ani up very carefully and hoisted her over his shoulder and carried her away as they left the place they had once called home, to another place, new surroundings, fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com

Xarles and Ani
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: StoryTime!~ :: RPs~-
Jump to: