FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there. Empty
PostSubject: Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there.   Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:36 am

Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there. 01171103-1Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there. 01171104

Oh hey? Did you want a copypasta from the dA upload? You didn't? Too bad.

I love this guy~ I know so very little about his personality (thus far. That will come in time), but he is awesome. Alright so this fella is supposed to be a nokken, but I kinda took the creature and it's mythos and tweaked it till I was satisfied with the results. Hey! That's how folklore is! Wanna fight about it.

Alright so for starters. He is a shapeshifter. He can change into a great number of things, but he mostly sticks to his 3 forms as pictured here. His monster form (I hope it is obvious which one that is), his halfling form (the one that is clothed), and his human form (nekkid). Just to let you know, his is always naked as a human. Always. Also if you are curious his three forms breathe differently as well. The monster can only breath underwater, the human can only breathe air, and the halfling is amphibious.

Now just a few more things~ I'm not going to go on forever about him, because I can.
-he is a young'un and has come to the time in his life when he has to decide whether he is going to be a benevolent spirit or a malevolent one.
-diet consists of women, children, fish, and lake muck
-Erl is not his real name
-he plays quite enchanting music on his violin, which I suck at drawing btw
-lilies hold deep meaning to him

That's all for now~ If you have questions just ask and junk.
---
If you couldn't tell... I like drawing monster Erl the bestest~ Also I noticed I forgot his tail in on of the monster drawings. orz Oh! on that note, Should Erl retain his tail in his halfling form? y/n
Back to top Go down
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there.   Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:34 am

XD He better be prepared for who he tries to eat, since some of these guys will be fighting back~ XD
Back to top Go down
http://heybay101.deviantart.com
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there.   Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there. EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:38 am

Bay wrote:
XD He better be prepared for who he tries to eat, since some of these guys will be fighting back~ XD
Just be wary if he pulls out his violin. He has the power to use his music both to entertain and also to enchant potential snacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there.   Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hide yo' kids, Hide yo' wife. Cuz he's eatin' everybody out there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: The Cool Kids~-
Jump to: