FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carnival of the Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

Carnival of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Carnival of the Dead   Carnival of the Dead EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:19 pm

The storm was crashing and howling outside, thunder crashed, the wind blew and a mysterious fog was strewned about everywhere, slowly creeping into the school and centering in the cafeteria in a large sphere. Students were curious so some students started trying to go into the sphere where they discovered a mysterious carnvial that seemed to be like another world *horrible intro*
Monet: *glancing around the carnival wide eyed as she holds onto her tail nervously, glancing at the different things at the carnival* Wh..what the?
Lucy: *staring out a window in the cafe, looking worridly at the storm* *glancing at the carnival*
Koia: *huddled under table, face buried in knees*
Becca: *kind of walked in not paying attention before looking up* Did they renovate the cafeteria? Or was the sphere there always? *glances at the storm and gulps, eyes widening* Great... *bites lip*
Charlie: *whistling a bit, using the rain as a metronome* *long whistle upon looking at the carnival* *notices thing under the table* *ducks down and looks at Koia* My Queen....?
Kiara: *hiding in the farthest table away from people, under it and curled into a ball, eating a sandwitch neverously*
Koia: *jumps from thunder and curls up tighter without looking up**extremely quiet voice* Hi....
Erl- *sitting at a table in his halfling form, looking curiously at the sphere* What is that thing....
Becca: Well I think I'll just- *sees Charlie near Koia* There goes my huddle buddy. *poofs up Larry the hippo as she sits on a table facing away from the storm*
Charlie: *crawls under the table, setting hsi tray on the top* *places hand on her back gently* Are you alright....?
Edemeir: *in hyena form sniffing at fog curiously*
Monet: *comes back out of the sphere of fog* That was weird. *hand on head*
Halen- *glances up and looks at Monet* Missy? What was weird?
Koia: *shudders* I don't like *jumps from another peal of thunder*...storms
Lillian: *nomming on a salad very primly, ignoring everything around her, as she's consumed in her own buisness*
Monet: *points at the fog* That?
Edemeir: *padding around edge of sphere deciding if he's going in or not*
Erl- *shrugs* It appears to only be fog. What is so odd.
Charlie: *rubs her back* It's alright....Nothing to be afraid of...
Halen- Did ya go in 'r somethin'?
Monet: Oh um...there's a carnival or something in there. *looks at Halen nodding* I shouldn't have, should I?
Kiara: *jumping and squeeking at the sounds of thunder*
Koia: *covers her ears and sobs quietly* It sounds like death!
Becca: * curls up with Larry* I do not like this.
Charlie: *wraps arms around her and keeps rubbing her back* It's alright, shhh....It's alright...
Halen- *grins* A carnival ya say?
Lucy: *staring at the fog, totally tense* *rubbing mittens together*
Monet: *nods* The didn't look...normal though.
Erl- *blinks* A carnival... A whole carnival in there?
Edemeir: *halfway in sphere--stops and pads back out and heads over to Kiara*
Halen- What d'ya mean by that?
Koia: *clings to him and tries to steady her breathing*
Kiara: *sniffling and such to herself, jumping at roars of thunder and cracks of lightning* *rocking back and forth* Skies are clear...big dipper....*murmering to herself*
Monet: *nods at Erl, not liking this interrogation* I...i don't really know.
Charlie: *hugs her tightly* You're alright....don't worry....nothing's wrong...*kisses the top of her head gently*
Becca: *stands up, jumping whenever there is thunder or lightning as she goes over to Charlie and Koia* Want to hug Larry? *holds out Larry*
Erl- *glances at the sphere eyeing it* That is odd...
Halen- Hmm... *rubs his jaw* I reckon we should go 'n' check it out fer ourselves. I mean. Ain't no harm in it, right?
Edemeir: *changes to normal and touches Kiara's shoulder* Marti?
Monet: Not that I saw but I thought it wasn't right to spy or sneak around?
Kiara: *jumps and hugs herself tighter* North star....little dipper....orions belt....*gasping for air*
Halen- Well... It wouldn't really be sneakin' would it? I mean, it's a carnival ain't those supposed t' be visited?
Koia: *looks up at Becca and wipes at her tears before tugging Becca down with her* No. You keep Larry and I'll hold onto my two favourite people. *clings to them*
Monet: Oh alright then.
Becca: *clings just as much to Koia* Its...it'll be alright. *shakily poofs up spice cake, without icing*
Edemeir: *brushes her bangs back and watches her before looking at sphere* Marti...*hesitates then picks her up gently and walks into sphere* It is quiet here marti, be well...
Charlie: *wraps a comforting arm aroud Becca as well* It's alright....It's just a storm...
Erl- *glances back down at his violin and works on tuning it* You fools have fun. I hope you get lost and I'll find your carcasses ripe for the eating later.
Monet: *squeaks* Eating? Wait what's a carcasses? It doesn't sound pleasant.
Kiara: *clings desperately to Eddy as she's picked up* *shaking horribly* *muttering things against him* *apologizing*
Koia: *sniffs and laughs quietly* Thanks. Becca. *looks at Charlie* it's not just...*shudders* It's souls shattering and pieces being lost and a-and *sniffs pitifully* and it's horrible!
Halen- *grimaces and grabs a hold of Monet's hand* Then let's hop right in. Don't mind him none. He's one of them weirdos. Besides ain't nothin' scary 'bout carnivals.
Monet: Okay, if you say so.
Denia:: *walks in Cafetaria and looks arround* i'm going to assume something is about to happen
Becca: *hears Edemeir as she pulls on Charlie and Koia* Come on, let's get away from here.
Halen- Come on! *pulls Monet into the sphere*
Edemeir: *looks back as he clears fog barrier then glances into carnival* ...what is this? *nuzzles Kiara gently* It's okay marti. We are away from it.
Denia: *follows everyone into sphere before sighting*
Monet: *Follows nervously*
Koia: *tugged along* To where?
Eos: *appears on table quietly eating stolen fries from someone's tray and watches the group go in* ...
Becca: Into that? *points to the sphere as best as she can while tugging two people*
Koia: *sniffs* I don't kno-*jumps from another peal of thunder* Okay! I'm in! *rushes in*
Kiara: *clings tighter and shudders a bit, slowly opening eyes* W-where....w-wh-where are w-we....?
Erl- *grumbles as he draws his bow across his violin testing the sound as he watches the people go into the sphere* Idiots...
Becca *follows as quickly as she can after Koia*
Denia: *looks around and sniffs air* Something off about this place
Lucy: *rubs arm and stares at storm, worry plain and clear on her face* *debating on going in or not*
Halen- *looks around and whistles* Well, shoot. Ain't this a interestin' sight~?
Charlie: *chases Koia in*
Edemeir: *hesitates* Some manner of festival?
Denia: *turns to the people there* so it looks....
Lillian: *raises eyebrow at people retreating into the fog* *stands up and brushes shirt off walking after them, adjusting the tuning on one of Erls' strings as she passes*
Monet: *grabs onto Halen's hand with both of hers* It kind of gives me the chills.
Koia: *stops and blinks* Oh. This is way better~*rubs desperately at face* Stupid tears.
Kiara: *rubs watery eyes for a second before looking around better, still clinged to Eddy* T-this was i-in the f-fog....?
Charlie: *looks around in awe* And they say not to run around in the fog....
Edemeir: *sniffs cautiously and walks further in* Yes...
Erl-*stares at Lillian and puts his violin away and storms after her* You there, girl who talks to the flowers! What makes you think you can touch my violin?
Halen- *looks at Monet* What fer? I mean, it look like a normal carnival t' me.
Becca: *looks at Koia* Hush, tears are acceptable. *glancing around* Nifty place.
Monet I just get a chill is all, like something is off
Kiara: *plays with bow for a second before pulling it out of her hair and tying it onto her wrist, going half TEM, all unnoticeable like* I.....this place deosn't feel right...
Denia: *looks over at Ed before looking around* so fari it seem...empty
Lillian: *glances back at Erl* Yes...? It was out of tune, now that string is in tune. Is there such a problem with that? *eyebrow raised, totally straight faced*
Eos: *grins as Erl storms in and mutters to self* We're all mad here~it's in the air. *hops off table and pauses outside of sphere and sighs* I'll regret it if I don't go....I'll regret it if I do...damn the bad luck. *blends and walks in*
Halen- Well... *hugs Monet close to him* I'l keep ya safe, alright?
Lucy: *tucks hair behind her ear and shifts weight from side to side before dashing into the fog*
Monet: *nods hugging onto Halen, tail wrapping around their legs*
Edemeir: I...agree. It...smells of decay...*walks around some* And I agree Miss Denia...where are the people?
Erl- *crosses his arms and scoffs* I knew it was out of tune, hence why I was tuning it. That gave you no right to touch it. It is mine.
Koia: *sniffs again before walking briskly into carnival* I for one don't care if they're aren't any people. I am not going back outside
Lillian: Just offering my assistance, Mister Erl. No need to get yourself in a knot. *slight smile* Quite possessive, are we?
Becca: Until the storm is over correct? *glances at Erl as she glares and chucks a rock before walking briskly away*
Denia: it thought canvieals suppose to be fun and filled with noise and smells of food?
Kiara: *blanches* Is that what it is? *clinging less, but still has arms wrapped around him tightly*
**as soon as Denia speaks the carnival fills with laughter and light. Semi transparent people fill the pathways and the scents of food waft through the air**
Erl- I have no need for your assistance. And I am not pos-*hit in the head with a rock and he turns to glare at Becca's retreating form, tail swishing in irritation* I am going to eat that girl one day and have no regrets.
Lucy: *freezes at the sight of the semi transparent people* This is....*shudders* *wraps arms around self, looking wildly at the ghosties*
Halen- *looks around* Shoot... look at this, Missy. The thing up 'n' came t' life.
Becca: *glances around before sniffing the air* Is it just me or do you smell chocolate?
Koia: *backpedals and tries not to fall over someone* Woah! Where'd you come from?!
Monet: *glancing around worried* Everyone...is...they all I mean to say are like that weird plastic that you can see through.
Ghost *glances at Koia* Oh look a new guest.
Denia: *glances around as ears, tail, and hair fizzes out and narrow down. Small growl escaping lips*
Halen- *nods* Kinda... weird.
Lucy: *rubs arms* They just....and....*glances at nerby people of the party* You all see them, too, right? Right? *twitches a bit*
Becca: *crashes into Koia* Oi.
Koia: *stares at ghost before falling forward from Becca*
Ghost: Children, are you dumb and deaf? *dressed in Victorian Style*
Edemeir: *squints at ghost people* I can see them...
Monet: * looks at Halen* It is. *clings to his hand*
Eos: *blended* *whispers to Lucy* I...also see them
Koia: *offended huff* No but you are rude!
Denia: *narrow eyes as she relaxes* should i be surprise to reget headng here?
Lucy: *nods* G-good....go-*jumps and covers ears from Eos* Don't DO that! Not now!
Halen- It's going to be alright, Missy. Don'tcha worry none.
Becca: Yeah, what Braids said!
Eos: *jumps slightly still blended* I'm sorry!
Ghost: *rolls her eyes* I am not rude, however you two are proof that society degenerates each year. I mean showing your ankles is shameful enough but that much skin. How disrespectful
Edemeir: *shuffles Kiara a bit and reaches out to touch one of the passing ghosts* ...
Monet: *quietly* Too late.
Denia: *looks at ghost* Unless you want to see how shameful i can make you feel you better walk away
Lucy: *straightens back up* *tucks stray strands behind her ear* It-It's alright....It's alright....
Erl- *sneers * I do not like it here.
Lillian: *totes found a funnel cake stand, wannnnting some* *huffs a bit* Join the society, Erl....
Ghost: *hand on chest* Why how rude. I hope when Master gets around to meeting you it is in the upmost horrifying way. Good day. *vanishes*
Koia: *blinks and looks down at herself* Excuse me? *flips scarf at ghost* I am covered neck to toe! *stamps* I would LIKE to not have to wear so much but I can't. Thanks for being insensitive
Koia: *grumbles* Jackass...
Denia: *raise brow* Well this confirms my theory of this being a mistake....
Becca: *looks at Koia* Its alright. We can always go to try visiting your gramps again sometime and then you can be nice and toasty.
Halen- Hm? What was that, Missy?
Ghost Lady: *horrified sniff at Koia's words as she passes*
Eos: I'm sorry...I just...get the impression it is better not to be seen here...
Erl- *looks at the funnel cake stand* What is that garbage? Smells awful.
Monet: Nothing.
Becca: *glances at a passing Greaser* Hey for a second that looked like one of the cupids the went missing. But I guess some people have dopple gangers eh?
Lucy: *shakes head* No, you're right. Better to not be seen around....You just surprised me...
Edemeir: *frowns as his hand passes through them* They are unreal...or simply unformed? *looks at Kiara* Marti, may I set you down?
Denia: went missing? *looks at Becca* how long ago?
Halen- *looks at Becca* One of yer cupids went missin'?
Kiara: *blinks and releases Eddy* Y-yeah. Right. Sorry...*keeps a hold gently on his hand*
Koia: Weird...*starts walking looking at stands*
Lillian: It's funnel cake...I quite like it, Iris has taken me to carnivals before, and It isn't all horrible. Quite intresting, really. You shouldn't knock it before you try it.
Eos: *still blended* *brushes her shoulder* I'm...going to look around. Stay with the others? Something is seriously off here...
Becca: Cupids go missing, some get eaten, some run away, some go rogue. Not my problem *starts following Koia glancing back at Erl* I really want to chuck another rock at him.
Monet: *looking around getting more uncomfortable by the second* Hal..halen? Can we go?
Koia: *chuckles* Do it~I'll hit him if he tries to retaliate. *strikes muscle pose* And I'm a beast~
Erl- *crosses his arms* I don't want to. Nokken do not eat such filth.
Denia: fine *glances at Halen and Monet* feeling uncomfortable?
Becca; You should have heard the guy yesterday! I should. *grabs a rock and chucks it*
Monet: *tail moving rapidly* Extremely
Halen- But... Missy, we ain't got t' explore much. *sighs* I reckon we could if yer not feelin' comfy.
Edemeir: *squeezes her hand gently and starts walking around looking at things cautiously, slowly noticing that some of the people are more transparent then others and that some are almost normal* They are all...different...
Denia: doubt it at this point
Monet: *feels guilty* If you want to explore then we can. Its probably just nervousness is all.
Lucy: *nods and flinches a tad as he touches her* Y-yeah...Alright....I'll stay here with them all....L-later...
Koia: *grins at Becca* Bad clients, stupid boys, the hoarde will destroy them all if you want~
Erl- *hit in the head with the rock, he turns and glares at Becca* You obnoxious little troublemaker. *picks up the rock to throw it back*
Eos: Later *silently wanders off*
Kiara: *squints at them* This is....weird...This was a fog cloud, right....? *scraches at bow tied to her wrist* *mutters something to herself*I
Koia: *points at Erl* Think real hard before you do that...*snakes out tentacles and picks up four or five rocks with them* I hit back~
Lillian: *narrows eyes slightly* If you say so....*grabs rock from Erl's hand* That's incredibly rude on your part, mister. No matter how obnoxious the other party may be.
Becca; *gets hit in the back against one of the tattoos, tensing up and not moving for a moment before snapping out of her funk and looking at him* You obnoxious idiot that needed to be hugged more and learn real facts about love
Edemeir: *frowns* It was magic marti...of which I am not familiar with. *sighs* I wish sharif was here...she would know this I am sure...
Lillian: *raises eyebrow* Hugs, you say, miss? *smiles a bit* Poor mister Nokken needs to be hugged?
Erl- *grumbles and crosses his arms, glaring first at Koia, then at Lillian* You have no right to reprimand me, flower girl. *watches Becca curiously when gets in her funk* Interesting... *tenses up and looks at Lillian* I need no hugs. Do not be ridiculous.
Kiara: *sighs* I wish Ara was here, too....She knows all about this magic stuff, and if she doesn't then her mom deffinitely does....*scratches wrist a bit, wanting to put mask on, but not really sure about letting Eddy know of TEM*
Becca: Well you need some way to feel love since you are an icy arse.
Koia: *glares at Erl before looking at Lillian* Hug him...or I'll set him on fire. *sets rocks on fire with violet flames*
Erl- *hisses* You know nothing, you little worm. I have loved more than you ever will.
Monet; *glances at some ghosts poking at her tail before swishing it away from them*
Lillian: *tosses rock away and glances back at Erl* I have a right to stop people from such things that will harm others, if I should be able to. And I was able to. *brushes hands off and smirks at him* You sure about that? Hugs can be nice, Mister Erl~ *laughs a bit at Koia* Yes, Miss~ For I am able to stop harm~ *wraps arms around Erl and hughughugs him~*
Edemeir: *nods* Perhaps we should not have come here...forgive me marti.
Erl- *tenses up when hugged* What are you doing?! Cease this at once!
Becca: I know some things like one: you are a jerk and you may have loved more but newsflash I am the love in the flesh!
Halen- Hey! *shoos away the ghosts messing with Monet's tail* That there tail is fer me t' pet not ya'll.
Kiara: *shakes head* It's creepy in here, but it's not nearly as bad as out there....*sighs and tugs bow off her wrist, unfolding it a few times and looking at Eddy* This is....U-Um....Well, yeah....I-I'm gonna do something a l-little d-different, okay...?
Koia: *humpfs a bit and drops rocks letting them extinguish on the ground* Shame. I wanted a pretty new torch for my garden....*resumes wandering* Maybe next time~*blinks and sniffs air then bolts down pathway quickly dissapearing in the ghostly crowd*
Lillian: *hugs tighter* Why cease when you know you enjoy this so much?
Becca: *glances where Koia ran off* Don't get into trouble Braids!
Lucy: *blinks as Koia leaves* N-no! Wait! We should stay together...!
Monet: Thank you. *wraps her tail around Halen's torso trying to stay close to him *
Little girl: *giggles and looks up at Lucy* But it's fun here. She's having fun, you should to!
Halen- Ain't no problem, Missy~ I told ya, I'd keep you safe. C'mon. Let's explore. *holds onto Monet and starts wandering around the carnival*
Monet: *following nervous, nose twitching from all the smells*
Lucy: *blinks and stares down at the Littel girl* *crouches down* *narrows eyes slightly* What kind of fun....?
Becca: *looks back at Erl* Now, after that hug. Don't you feel better?
Lillian: *vice grip cling to Erl, snickering her ass off*
LG: *hug innocent smile* Fun~*giggles and runs off a bit doing the airplane run before stopping and looking at Lucy* Play with me!
Erl- *flushed* I do not like this at all! Release me!
Becca: Why is there a warm feeling in your chest?
Ghost woman: *farther down aisle* *opens stand gate and starts setting out chocolate pastries and freskly baked cakes*
Lucy: *totally sees herself as that LG a bit*....A-alright...*eyes a bit wide, smiling softly*
Juggler: *semitransparent* *dancing through walkway juggling EXTREMELY real blades of various sizes, some of which are on fire* Latadi~Latada~
Lillian: *laughs and whispers into his ear* Never~ Have you not heard of the strength of roots? Quite impossible to move one easily~ Think of roots as my arms, if you will~ I don't think I shall ever move~
Becca: * sniffs* Mmmm chocolate~ * starts following the scent*
LG: *hops up and down excitedly then resumes airplaning down aisle making airplane sounds*
Monet: *sees the Juggler as she lets out a small howling squeak as she starts retreating, tail wrapping around Monet's one leg*
Lucy: *laughs a bit and airplanes after her, getting lost, I assume this is going?*
Erl- *glares at Becca* No. Don't be ridiculous. *squirms* Why on earth do you want to hold on so much?
Halen- *stares in awe of the juggler* Well I'll be... Think I can do that one day, Missy?
Lillian: *giggles* Because your displeasentry of this situation amuses me greatly, sir~
Becca: *too distracted by chocolate*
Erl- So... If I enjoyed it, you would let me go?
Juggler: *hums louder and dances towards Monet* Don't be afraid pretty girl~I am good at this. *drops blade inches from her foot and it stabs into ground* Well...most of the time~*sheepishly grins and keeps juggling*
Lillian: Quite possibly~ But I cannot be certain of that situation~
Monet: *backing up slowly, almost crying from the sight of the blades as she lets out a large howl when the blade drops by her foot before promptly fainting*
Edemeir: *still looking around, spots something and hisses and heads towards small alley*
RosyAutumn : Halen- *stands by the juggler mimicking their motions* Looks easy nuff...
Becca: *still trying to find that chocolate*
Erl- *grits his teeth and hugs Lillian back* Look, I'm returning the hug and oooh... look how much I'm enjoying it. Now let me go.
Juggler: *dances away from Monet still juggling~leading Halen away* Oh it is~just don't get cut. *grins* Wanna try~?
Lillian: *laughs and hugs him a bit tighter* If you enjoy it so much sir, then I find no good reason to end it~ *horrible snickers*
Halen- *follows* Would I~? Teach gets mad at me cuz I drop the knives all the time and she says that I should focus on mah acrobatics and... *talking the juggler's ear off*
Erl- *snarls* You are a fiendish individual. *smirks* But this position is perfect for me to get a taste of you~
Juggler: Who says you can't learn if you want to~*dances his juggling dance towards bigtop tent* Do what you want to do~*listening faces*
Becca: *getting annoying trying to find the chocolate before poofing up her own chocolate munching it as she sits on the ground*
Ghost lady: *leans on stand counter and laughs at Becca* Give up on me did you?
Lillian: *smirks* I try my hardest, Sir~ *laughs, tatoo glowing through her shirt on her back slightly* I highly doubt you'd enjoy the taste of a Fairy and Witch hybrid, Mister~
Becca: *glares at GL* Shush, I want to enjoy my chocolate in peace. I will make you fall in love with a hippo if you don't leave me alone *munch munch munch*
Erl- Was it not you who said not to knock something before I try it.
GhostLady: Fine~I'll take my wares and go then. Such a dramatic child. *starts putting away pastries and cakes and candies* And here the Master had me make them just for you.
Lillian: *laughs and lets go of him, smothering her laughter with her hand* This is true, sir~ This is very true~ You're free now~ *bows*
Charlie: *heard some rockin' music and got lost trying to find it*
Becca: Who is this master and how good are these things?
Ghost Lady: *pauses in putting things away and holds out fudge plate* Why the Carnival Master my dear~And they're to die for
Monet: *wakes up looking around* Halen? *worried and presumed to be alone as she curls up cuddling her tail* Halen?
Sprite: *hovers over Erl's shoulder and looks at Lillian before flying off in a flurry of coloured sparkles towards tent*
Becca: *looking at the fudge and the woman* I'll just. *poofs up a bag and shoves them all into it* Save those for later. I mean if they are to die for and all.
Lillian: *glances up at the Sprite and blinks* *follows after it*
Ghost lady: *sniffs* I see how you are. Ah well. Can't win them all can we? *pulls lever and stand closes up*
Erl- *dusts himself off* Foul creature. *storms off, being a grumpy pants* Stupid flower girl, stupid carnival... I hate this.
Becca: What are you talking about? *rolls her eyes as she starts walking around* So I try to be nice and take some back for people on house arrest. Sorry!~
LG (yes, probably the same one that led Lucy astray): *looks at Monet* He went in there. *points at tent* It's fun~*skips towards tent* Come on!
Monet *nods standing up*
LG: *holds hands towards Monet skipping backwards slowly* Come on! Come on! It's gonna start!
*little trail of gormet chocolate bars, leading into the entrance to the tent*
Monet: *follows* What is?
LG: *spins around* The show~
Becca: *Follows the trail picking up the chocolate* Man this is awesome. Maybe I should keep this all to myself.
*tent snaps shut, lights kick on and all those who've been lead astray are seated in the middle of the ring*
Becca: *looks at the ring* What the heck?
Halen- *looks around and whistles* Are we part of the show? *grins* It's just like back at home!
Monet: *glances at the circle before whimpering and clutching her still bandaged neck* No...no.. .
*band starts playing and the stands instantly fill with ghostly spectators who cheer and clap*
Lucy: *jumps at the light* What in the.....? *looking around wildly*
Lillian: *flinches a bit* This is...odd....
Becca: *glancing around* Is this some kind of joke?
Charlie: *listening to the band* *looks around* It seems we're center stage~
*out from seemingly nowhere prances elephants and acrobats and all manner or carnival/travelling circus folk performing their skills as they are wont to*
Halen- Applause ~! *looks at all the performers, all smiles*
Monet: *looking around all wide eyed as she still holds onto her neck* Relax. I mean its not like this is the freakshow. *trying to reassure herself as she panics*
Erl- *shrinks down covering his ears* Too loud...
Becca: I am not performing. *flops onto the ground* I really want to try that chocolate? Should I or not?
Ringmaster: *dances and twirls her way into the centre and ....seemingly grins her at her gathered people* Hello new friends! *completely white body-no face but gives the impression of happiness*
Monet: * glances at the ringmaster, completely terrified of the no face factor as she tries to let out a scream but its more of a feeble squeak*
Ringmaster: *seems to pout at Monet's reaction* Oh! But I am nice~Be not afraid of me. *sniffs* Do you prefer males? *spins and separates into two Ringmasters, one male on female* Better?
Halen- *watches in awe* Well I'll be...
Monet: *curled up in a little ball shaking her head*
Koia: *face in hands groaning* I feel....horrible...
Becca: *shrugs eating the chocolate* Mhmm so good. *eats more*
MRingmaster: *frowns and looks at the other* We tried? //FRingmaster: *nods* We did.
Edemeir: *totally in a cage instead of a chair smashing himself against the walls in everyform he can trying to get out*
Monet: *mumbles and curls up tighter, hat covering her face and tail wrapped tightly as she whimpers*
Koia: *curls her knees to her chest and groans* What is this....
Kiara: *looks worridly at the cage* E-eddy....E-e-eddy, are you a-a-alright....? *voice cracks a bit*
Becca: *eats more before looking at the chocolate that is left* Really must save some for Roemo. *sighs and shoves the bag into her sweater pocket*
Ringmasters: *spin into each other and form back into one* That one? *sniffs haughtly* He tried to eat us. *taps cage bars with cane* Baaaaad djinni. Bad!
Lucy: Maximum levels of freaky reached, mind exploded, sight destroyed, hearing *tugs on ear* will need some work. This day is just fantastically wonderous.....*shudders at the ring master* Whose freakin' idea was it to run here....?
Erl- *covering his ears humming on of his songs to himself* Too loud...
Edemeir: *still smashing into cage occasionallly switching back and forth to normal* Let *smash* Me *smash* OUT! *smash*
Ringmaster: *frowns and smacks cage and it electrifies* Stop that! *looks back and Lucy and her/his/its face contorts into that of the Little Girl* But it's fun~
Lillian: *hands clamed as best she can over her large pointy ears*
Quen: *pops up from... somewhere, I don't even know* Hey Guys! Guys Guys Guys!
Kiara: *winces* E-eddy....*shreiks as cage is electrified* Eddy!! *darts towrads cage*
Becca: *looks at Erl* Shut up then?
Edemeir: *screams and drops to bottom of cage rapidly shape changing*
Lucy: *finches at the sight of the LG face* That's....*shudders* *disgusted at the thought of her relating herself to the little girl*
Erl- *glares at Becca* You moronic little pest.
Ringmaster: *sighs* I don't think we can keep that one...pity. Wanted a djinn. *waves arms dramatically to the group* You! All of you! Welcome home~We're glad to have you! *clutches chest* STay forever~
Kiara: *runs up to the cage* Eddyeddyeddyeddyeddyeddyeddy!!
Becca: *stands up* You moronic little pest what? *standing in front of him glaring*
Quen: *runs over/ pops up next to the Ringmaster* hey! hey! guy! hey!
Halen- *tilts his head* But I already got a circus.
Erl- *snarls* You are good for nothing more than to be a snack.
Monet: Nooo I want to go home..* Yes she thinks the temple as her home*
Becca: Snack? I would love to see you try buddy and I am so much more useful. *jabs him in the chest*
Ringmaster: *laughs* But now you're part of ours! *leans close to Quen face distorting and shifting through a mirad of painful grimaces* Yes~?
Koia: *curled up trying desperately not to be ill*
Quen: *reaches arms out and hugs onto him* heeeeeey!
Lillian: *winces a bit at the noise and narrows eyes at Erl, slapping him upside the head, the same for Becca* Don't you two farkons understad we're in the middle of a horrible situation? *voice hissing out*
Edemeir: *curled up in ball on bottom of cage groaning-totally as the Cat inthe Hat*
Becca: *rubs her head* I'll deal with that in a second.
Erl- *smacks Becca's hand away* do not touch me. *smacked, he rubs his head and glares back at Lillian* fine. *scoffs* I should know better than to play with my food.
Kiara: Eddyeddyeddyeddy...*repeat* *slowly reaches hand through bars towards him* *starting to cry* Are you okay? Please tell me you're alright...
Ringmaster: *giggles-the sound like an army of little girls and hugs Quen* We like you~*tucks cane under arm and lifts Quen up above him/her/it/them* What can you do~?
Halen- But... what about Teach 'n' all the rest of my family.
Becca: Food? What is with me being food?! I get it I smell and slightly taste like chocolate, apparently, but I am not food. *goes over to Koia* Are you alright?
Ringmaster: *clone forms off of main and grins at Halen* No more~They're all no more. *looks at Monet* This is home~You are welcomed. *leans towards Monet and tilts head sharply* What can you do?
Quen: *wags fox tail, laughs* stuff! I do stuff!~
Koia: *hisses* I feel off. Somethings wrong. *looks at Becca* What is this? It's like...pain...but not? *groans and curls back into knees*
Monet: Ac...acrobats....*scared as she clings onto her tail* But don't we have a say? *scared to speak out when she says that*
Becca: An upset stomach?
Edemeir: *breathing heavily* I am...okay marti. *doesn't uncurl*
Koia: *squints at her* A what?
Ringmaster1: Show me! *sets Quen down*
Crowd: *cheers* Show us! Show us!
Becca; Its when you eat something that doesn't agree with your stomach. For many reasons. They are terrible which is why I am glad I have a stomach of steel.
Kiara: *reaches hand further and pats him softly* *blubbers for a second before composing herself* Y-You sure....?
Monet: *shakes her head slowly* I don't want to..I want to go home please.
Ringmaster: *wiggles fingers* You came in didn't you? The choice was made~*grins* You too! Show me!
Quen: *runs around in a circle around him* like wha?~ what?~
Koia: But...I've never had...*glares at ground* That CAKE!
Becca: What cake *munching on some of the fudge*
Monet: *covers her ears* I really don't want to though..
Koia: This spice cake...I found it at this stand...
Becca: I see, please continue. *keeps eating the fudge* Actually I must say this food isn`t bad. *munch munch*
Ringmaster: *impression of a smile turns feral* Show us *face contorts through a rapid medly of smiles/snarls*
Lucy: *shudders again, turning around and looking at the crowds* *mumbling to self* SHouldn't be here....shouldn't be here at all....*rubs face* Mum would know what to do here.....they're ghosts, she'd know how to....*sighs* My life just isn't fair....
Ringmaster1: *spins cane and twirls* Your best! Show us your best!
Edemeir: *slowly starts to sit up painfully* Yes marti...
Quen: *runs in another circle* I don't know what's best!~ *laughs and jumps on his back* got any chickens? I like chicken~ *tries to nibble on his >RM's< ear*
Erl- *glances around* How do we leave this dreadful place?
Monet: *terrified, finally standing up fixing her hat as she starts a series of acrobatic trick, using her tail to help her manage her way around, twirling, twisting, contorting in the air landing gracefully on the ground*
Koia: *grimaces* And it was good...and then there was this stand with like...super cinnamony elephant ears...and they had cinnamon ice cream and....*sniff* Don't judge me...I like fair food...
Halen- *claps for Monet* Attagirl, Missy. You were beautiful.
Kiara: *sniffles and wipes tears on her sleave* Don't...Don't scare me like that....
Becca: I am not judging you. I mean I am eating the fair food too.
Quen: *sees Monet, blinks, and stops what he's doing, and wags excitedly* hey! hey! girl! that's cooool!
Monet: *curls her tail around herself, wide eyed not saying anything as she stands near Halen, only mumbling* Thank you * when he compliments her*
Ringmaster1: *voice like a hundred children at once* Chickens? *dramatically thoughful pose* No....*throws up 'AHA!' Finger* But we can! *walks to Eds cage and taps it* Chicken~Be a chicken. We need it
Ringmaster2: *applauds* More! Do more! *echoed by crowd*
Quen: *hopped off the RM and runs over to Monet and basically glomps her* heeey! giiiirl! You're cool!
Kiara: *flinches as RM1 comes near* D-don't....ask h-him to d-do that....*tightens grip around the bars*
Edemeir: *hisses* (ha!) at RM1* No.
Monet: Can I not go ho- *gets glomped and falls from surprise*
Ringmaster1: *spins cane and holds it inches away from bars* Chiiiiiiiiicken~?
Quen: *gives her face a lick* heeeeey!~
Kiara: *sharp glare at RM1* He's-He's not doing it.
Halen- Hey, she did her act let her leave if she wants. *stares at Quen* What *frowns* What are ya doin'?
Koia: *sniffs* So this is the foods fault?
Monet: *face red as a tomato, as she bites her lip, scared by Quen`s licking*
RM1: *raises eyebrows and electrifies cage again this time holding the cane on it and prolonging the jolt* Oh? *still shocking*
Quen: *laughs, wags tail, looks at Halen, and gets off of Monet and goes up to him, sniffing him* hey! you smell like peanuts! *laughs, and jumps onto his back* heeey~
Becca: Exactly. Fair food isn`t known to be hygienic.
Koia: *frowns* I have never eaten anything that did this to me...and I eat like Di. *rubs mouth* I feel like I'm going to hurl...
Halen- *adjusts his stance to hold Quen's wait* Peanuts? *laughs* I suppose I could smell like that.
RM2: *pouts from loss of Quen* My buddy...
Kiara: *flinches and withers in pain, as she was holding onto the bars* *hisses and grinds teeth* *lets go of bars with much difficulty, panting* *rips bow off wrist and wraps it around eyes, holes forming so she can see* *clothes phase out to her TEM costume* *staff materializes* *stern face, as in, this douche will not live*
Becca *poofs up a plastic bag and bottle of water* It might make you feel better?
Quen: *laughs, and gives his cheek a lick, then hops down* yes!~ yes!~
Edemeir: *howling in agony rapidly changing forms again*
Halen- *wipes off his face* Yer a weird one.
Quen: *laughs* I'm Quen~ Quen! who're you?~
Monet: *hears Edemeir's howling before going and hugging onto Halen burying her face into his chest* I'm scared, I want to go home.
TEM: *super glare* *twirls staff professionally before bashing the sphere of it onto the RM1's head* *kicks the staff out of his hand and away from the bars, stopping the electros* I said. No.
RM1: *gasps and clutches head* How dreadful! *squints at her* Oh! *grins* Now that is lovely~Do you do other things?
Halen- I'm Halen. *hugs Monet* Dun worry, Missy. I'll git ya out of here. *looks around now how t' get out...
Kiara: *flexes fingers around staff* You really wanna find that out, freakshow? *eyes completely narrowed, essances swirling madly around the staff, putting out a bit of a breeze*
Quen: *laughs, looks at Monet* Queeen! *holds out hand* hey!
Erl- *crosses his arms* I have grown tired of this. I want to return to my lake now.
Eos: *blended behind Halen* There isn't one...at least that i've found...I can't even dimension hop out though...I think...they have to let us out
Random Nasties: * one for each group, multiple arms as they try shoving food into the mouths of mortals. * Eat eat!
Monet: *mumbles* Monet...*hears Eos before hiding her face more into Halen's chest*
Halen- Wait... so yer sayin' we're trapped
Lillian: *ears twitch slightly at the sound of Eos* *turns towards him, even though he's blended* And how do you suppose we get them to do that? *blinks and moves head from Random Nasty* Ex...cuse me?
RM1: *leans away* Oh my~You most certainly must stay! *holds out hands* Pity about the Djinn, but you'll more than make up for his loss!
Quen: *flails, wide-eyed, shakes his head, won't eat* no! no! chiiicken! *looks at Erl* woah! *ducks under the nasty, and crawls over/ pops up next to him* hey! hey! you!
Edemeir: *back to being curled up and singed*
Lucy: *jumps and ducks away from Random Nasty* What in the....? *stomps foot* I just wanna go the hell home!!
Nasty 1 *to Lillian* Eat~
Koia: *drinks it* Thank you...
Random Nasty *goes to Koia and Becca* We can fix your problems for you~
Nasty 2: *to Lucy* *gets foot stomped hissing* Eat, you'll feel better and you are home~
RM2: *humming, dancing in and through the Random Nasties* Stay a while~
Kiara: *twirls staff again and swings it, smashing it into the side of his face* Nobody's staying here! *transforms with a rock essance, swinging a few 'rock solid' punches at him*
Monet" *pushes the random nasty away as she keeps her face buried in Halen's chest*
Erl- *pushes away N1 from Lillian* She is not hungry. Leave her be. *glares at Quen* Shoo.
Becca: *glares at the random nasty* Can't you see we are trying to get her feeling better? Shoo.
Eos: ...trick them? ...or get one of the canes. I think it's their power sorce.
Lucy: *ducks away again* This isn't home! This is freaky and unnatural! ANd you're weird!
Halen- Uh... what is that stuff? I'm not really hungry.
Quen: *laughs* nooo~ you're cool looking~ *ducks down again, and hugs onto Erl's legs* hiii~ you smell like fish and muck~
Nasty 1: *to Erl* Would you like a gift? It'll make you feel at home with us forever and ever~?
Nasty 3: *to Halen* Its whatever you want it to be~ Eat Eat!
Koia: *snarls and switches forms* Do NOT make me eat you! I am already unwell!
Nasty 4 *with Becca and Koia* We can make it all go away~
Becca *looks at Koia* Hey, calm it or else I'll either sick Barney on you or force you to see Romeo's more...private memories.
Erl- *tries to shake off Quen, still looking at N1* I do not wish to be here "forever and ever". Keep your foul gift. I want to return to my lake.
Halen- But... I'm not hungry...
Nasty1: But this can be your lake~
RM1: *face crunches in around staff then shakes free and reforms* Maybe...you're both washes. *sad sniff* Tragic~*splits into two which split into two and so on* Which one is real~?*dance and spin*
Erl- *scoffs* This is not a lake, you dull creature.
Nasty 3: Eat! Eat! * with other arms, tries shoving food into Monet's mouth who is using her tail to keep the food away from her mouth*
Quen: Hey!~ Nooooookk~ Nokk guy~ *still hugs on, looks at the nasty, and kicks at him* shoo! shoo!
Koia: *gags* Please gods no. *curls up again*
Nasty 1: In time it can be your lake? It can be anything you want~
RM2: *splits and splits and splits again~*
Becca: See? *punt kicks Nasty 4 away* I know exactly will shut you up. *poofs up ginger gravol* Want some?
Crowd: *cheering*
Halen- Hey! *pushes N3 away from Monet* Leave her alone!
Kiara: *stiffens slightly and hisses* *tigthens grip on staff before it phases away, just leaving her fists* *looks at them before ducking around one, rolling over and grabbing his staff, going straight to pointing it at the group of hims*
Koia: *eyes it* What...is that?
Monet: *hugs Halen wrapping her tail around him* I am not letting go.
Erl- I do not want a pale imitation of my lake. I want MY lake.
Ringmasters: *pause then point canes at her* We have more~
Becca: Its a mundane way to calm your stomach. The ginger in it is supposed to really help.
Nasty 1: Just eat and take the gift. Then you'll feel better!~
Kiara: *smirks a bit, tightening grip on cane* But which one is the real one?
Eos: *blended* *working on opening cage*
Halen- I'll keep ya safe, Missy. I promise.
Koia: *noms* Anything to make this stop.
Lucy: *weaving and bobbing away from nasties* *kicks one in the face and uses it as a boost to climb onto the cage for safety*
Quen: *looks nasty1 up and down, lets go of Erl and sniffs N1's leg, and makes a face* nasty nasty... *narrows eyes, and chomps him, but quickly lets go*
Becca: That's the spirit.
Erl- *arches an eyebrow* What is this gift that you are so eager to give me?
RM1: *taps back of Eos's head with cane* I see you~*fries him*
Ringmasters: *hold out hands* All of them?
Nasty 1: *looks at Erl before pulling out a tiny bracelet that has a single red lily on it* Take it and stay with us forever~
Kiara: *twitches for a split second before repositioning herself and twirling his cane* Then this is a fair fight~
Erl- *stares at the bracelet and the lily* What is this? *reaches out for it*
Quen: moo! moo! *rolls onto the floor, and flails a bit, then makes yippy noises*
Nasty 1: If you take it, you stay with us forever~ Okay? You and all of your friends do.
Lillian: *eyes nasty 1, seeing the braeclet* *slaps it out of erl's reach before pushing him back* *eyes glow along with tatoos as she mutters something Wiccan, sending nasty 1 flying backwards*
Nasty 1: *vanishes*
Lucy: *blinks at RM1* *stares in horror as she realizes he was probubly speaking to Eos, whom she didn't notice, of course* *kicks RM1 back* Eos!
Erl- *stumbles backwards* What are you doing, flower girl? *watches as N1 vanishes*
Eos: *snarls and switches forms after being forced visible*
Ringmasters: *laugh* You're fun~*rush her* Stay!
Quen: *looks at him disappearing, and hugs Lillian's legs* hi! magic lady! hi!
Monet: *just nods*
Lillian: *turns sharply towards Erl and jabs his chest* What are YOU doing!? You entire imbecel! Are you trying to make yourself stay here for eternity!? We're in WARPED MAGIC, even III know that!! *glances sharply at Quen before blinking* Hi...?
Quen: I liiiike you~ *nuzzles her leg, then let's go* hi~
Koia: *uncurls slightly* That...actually helped? *pats her tummy* Poor you.
Kiara: *glares and tries best to dodge them* You wish.
Lillian: That's wonderful, really. But we have a situation at hand, sir. Perhaps an introduction when it's not so urgent around.
RM1: *spins away* You all are so fun~*spins cane and smacks it into Lucy's stomach* But why aren't you eating? We made it specially for you~
Erl- *rubs his chest* You think I don't know that? I merely wanted to examine that trinket. I am no child. I need no protecting.
Quen: *laughs* okaaay~ *nuzzles, then looks around, and up at Erl, and moos up at him*
Becca: *flops onto the ground* Now that you feel better, can we go back?
Ringmasters: *dog pile on Kiara* Stay! *repeated a hundred or so times....*
Lucy: *grunts as smacked* *gasping for air, wind knocked out of her* *arm wrapped around tummy* *breath hissing out*
Koia: *sits up* Sure? *looks at the chaos....what...the hell is going on?
Erl- *stares down at Quen* Hulder? No... something else...
Lillian: *glares at Erl* Your lies are pathetic. You were engrossed with that bracelet, and would've taken it if I hadn'tve stopped you.
Becca: I don't know. But I think that tool *points to RM1* Needs to give up that cane thing
Eos: *growls as RM1 hits Lucy and grabs the back of his/her/it's neck* I think...you need to chill. *shares the delightful cold of space with him*
Kiara: *grunts a bit before phasing staff in and transforming with a water essance, melting under them and seeping out*
Quen: *laughs* Huldu~ Hulder~ Huldrekall~
Ringmasters: *look around in confusion* Where? *start searching for her*
Erl- MY lies? *scoffs* I do not need your help. I am perfectly fine on my own.
Quen: *sits and looks between Erl and Lillian, then tilts his head to the side, and blinks*
RM1: *gasps and contorts head around to look at Eos* Puns! I like those! *smacks cane into ground then flips legs up and kicks Eos in the face*
Koia: Hmmmm. *winces as Eos goes flying* Good. Immobilize. I can do that. *glances at Becca* You grab I stab?
Lucy: *a few more gulps of air before ripping off her mittens with her teeth and flexing her fingers* *tenses as Eos is hit* *hisses and holds mittens together, them becoming colorless* *drops them and rushes RM1, hands glowing softly* *muttering* Work, please work....
Edemeir: *not moving in cage*
Kiara: *solidifies and swings staff into the backs of the ringmasters heads* *glances at the cage and freezes in horror at the motionless eddy*
Ringmasters: *cry out as heads get crushed but then reform* Ow! *turn as one to look at her* You begin to sadden us. *dramatic frowns*
Lillian: *glares* Obviously that is NOT so! *huffs and slides a wand out of her socks* *twirls it for a second before taking aim* Giribaltanokushi.....*flickering sparks out of the wand before full out blasts start to hit the ringsmasters*
Ringmasters: *melt into nothing as they're hit with blasts*
Quen: *blinks, and does a little vixen scream, watchin' the fights, tail moving around*
Erl- *crosses his arms* Stupid girl... *watches the fight, unable to really do anything to help. Mumbles a "nice shot to Lillian*
RM1: *giggles at Lucy* Ooooh! We like that! What is it? *frowns slightly and brushes at chest* Ow? OW! *starts doing awkard dance* OW OW OW OW OW! What is that!?!?!?!
Quen: *looks up at Erl again* hi!~
Kiara: *phases staff out as the ringmasters melt to nothing* *sprints over to cage, slamming up against it, huffing* Eddy! Eddy! *shakes bars a bit*
Erl- What do you want, Hulder?
Quen: *scoots a bit closer, looks up at him* Quen~ I'm Quen! Queeenby!~
Koia: *tilts head and watches Lucy* Huh. Wouldn't have guessed that...
Lucy: *tackles RM1 to the ground, shoving hands against his chest, them glowing intesely with vibrant colors* *hisses a "Don't touch him"* *dark look across her face*
RM1: *flailing madly and gasping* It hurts! *face distorts through a mirad of people grimacing* Why does it hurt?! *cane glows brightly*
Lucy: *chuckles darkly* Because life hurts~ *presses harder*
Lillian: *brushes hands off and slides wand back into her sock* *glances at Quen and Erl* You both saw nothing, do you understand?
Quen: *blinks, looks at Lillian* moo?
Edemeir: *motionless, eyes white the blue of them completely gone*
Erl- *sneers* My lies are pathetic, remember?
Kiara: *shakes bars again, starting to panic* *water form, melts, seeps into cage and reforms* *grabs eddy's shoulders, shaking him lightly* Eddy...? Edemeir...? *biting lip, trying not to cry*
RM1: *screams loudly which is echoed by the whole of the audience before bursting into a million shards of pretty lights*
Quen: *hugs Erl's legs with one arm, tail wagggin* yeeeah, yeah!~
Lillian: *brushes hands again* *glares at Erl* I'm taking that as a yes with your petty retort.
Quen: *ears lower/ flinches from the screams* oooow...
Lucy: *doesn't bat an eye at the scream* *cackles, rubbing hands together*
*Cane glows brightly before turning dull and lifeless* *cage snicks open* * tent begins to dissolve*
Erl- *shrugs* I suppose you can, flower girl. Gah! *covers his ears at the scream and stares at the purdy lights*
Quen: *looks around, tail swishing, hugs onto Erl's legs again* oooooooooh
Lillian: *jumps and plugs ears, looks up at all the lights*....
Eos: *groans and gets up before heading over to Eds and Kiara* Is he...*looks at his eyes* Fire's out. *looks over Kiara* Koia!
Erl- Does... this mean we are free?
: *lights flit out of dissolving tent and head out through carnival*
Lillian: It means something.....
Kiara: *checking Eddy for a pulse* *crying silently* *voice barely above a whisper, all shaky* I don't know....
Quen: *looks up at Erl* yeees! yess!~ Freeeee! *probably didn't even click in his mind that they were trapped*
Koia: *jogs over* What? *winces at Edemeir* Oh Mr. Ed....*touches Kiara gently* Hey, lemme see him for a tick okay? *trying to be soothing*
Erl- *crosses his arms* I suppose... in some way... My life is indebted to you, flower girl. *he turns to face Lillian and gives a short bow*
Quen: *looks at Lillian* you too?~ *wags tail, flops onto laying on his tummy* cool!~
Kiara: *nods shakily and slowly lets go of eddy, shrinking back away* *sort of dazed looking* He's not dead, is he...? Please tell me he isn't....
Koia: Nope~Just hiding. *kneels by Eds and touches small violet flame to his forhead* Wakey Wakey Mr. Ed~
Erl- *looks at Quen* Her too? What on earth do you mean, Not-Hulder?
Edemeir: *eyes turn blue again and he shoves Koia away from him and curls up* Keep your filthy demon magics away from me!
Lillian: *raises an eyebrow and bows back, her hair falling a bit out of place, showing her right eye, unknown to her* Like I said, if I can help it, I will interfere to assure the safety of those around us.
Eos: *rolls eyes at Eds and wanders over to check on Lucy*
Erl- I owe you my life and I will do my best to serve you until I repay my debt to you. *looks at what he can see of her eye with great curiosity*
Quen: *looks at Erl* half! ~ haaalf~ *blinks, and scrambles to his feet* ack! they're gonna think I'm streakin' in the woods again! *flails* no no no!
Kiara: *wipes arm over watery eyes* Eddy? Eddy, are you alright...? *lip tembling*
Koia: *sniffs demurly and rolls away to get up* Love you too Eds. *walks over and runs a hand through Charlies hair* Nice to see you didn't get eaten~
Quen: *takes off running, flailing his arms, looking like a total derp, somehow finds his way home*
Lucy: *cackling at the sight of her glowing hands, rolling around like a mad woman* *face totally evil looking*
Edemeir: *sits up slowly* I am marti. *smiles weakly* I am sorry if I scared you...
Lillian: *straightens back out* You needent do that, I only did the right thing. *looks curiously as Quen takes off* That was...odd....
Eos: *squats down a small distance away and watches Lucy roll around, tail swish swishin* Lucy? Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuucy~Come back. We miss you.
Charlie: *groans and stirs, was totally unconcious* *rubs forhead and opens eyes weakly* My queen...?
Koia: *kisses his forhead* Goodmorning starshine~
Lucy: *another burst of laughter at Eos's calls* Come back? Come back!? I'm already here, dear! You've got the full package in the flesh! *cackles again and stands up, twirling and emitting eerie looking dark mists from her hands* *evil look~* I've never been beter~
Erl- *watches Quen run off* I'm fairly certain his parents dropped him... several times. *looks back at Lillian* But I must. I cannot remain in debt. What is it that you wish of me? Protection? Plentiful fish? The secret to my music? My name? Tell me and I shall grant it to you.
Charlie: *smiles crookedly* Morning....Wha'd I miss...? *sits up slowly, looking around*
Eos: *frowns and looks up at her* I disagree.
Lillian: Or perhaps he was born without a brain alltogether....*tsks* *blinks* Your name...? I suppose that's simple enough...
Kiara: *dives and clings to Eddy, crying into his shoulder* Don't you dare even THINK about scaring me like that again! *goes into a various string of threats and apoligies*
Koia: Pretty sure we got kidnapped. I got poisoned. Mr. Ed's flame almost went out aaaand your sister is going crazy? *nods slightly* Yeah. That sounds right.
Edemeir: *blinks and holds her* I am sorry marti...I am sorry
Lucy: *streatches* Then we'll agree to disagree~ *wiggles fingers, darkness flinging from them* *forever cackling* Say, have you seen my mittens? I think I'd quite like to burn them! *greatest creepy grin ever*
Charlie: Poisoned...? Flame...? *flinches* What? Crazy? Lucy? *looks around wildly* Wha'd you say?
Erl- *winces* Of course you would choose that. *leans close to Lillian and whispers* My name is Erling Fossegrim... Simply speak my name and I shall do as you command. Be careful with it...
Kiara: You better be sorry! I swear...*blubber, blubber, blubbler*
Eos: *sits and props face on hand* No. I simply disagree. *watches her* Maybe? Maybe not.
Koia: *points at Lucy* Losing it. Royally.
Lillian: *raises both eyebrows and blinks*...*snaps* Of course! Oh, Mister Erl! I apologize sincerely! I had forgotten what your names meant to your kind....*sighs*
Lucy: Oh, no fun~ *raises eyebrow, grin furthuring* What's that supposed to mean~? Do you~? Or do you not~?
Charlie: *bolts upright, standing* *eyes darting around* Her gloves! Where are her gloves!?
Erl- *groans* Just... be careful with it flower girl.... There are those who would abuse it, but... for some reason beyond my understanding I trust you with it.
Eos: *holds out hands* It's a secret?
Lillian: *tilts head to the side a bit* Trust me...? *smirks slightly* Perhaps it's because you enjoyed your hug so much.
Koia: *frowns at him* Why?
Lucy: *darkness swirls around her hands and extends up her arms* I can get secrets out, you know~
Erl- *flushes* Don't be insane. That was dreadful. And I do not wish to repeat that experience again.
Eos: *smiles slightly and his horns slide upward summoning a similar horribly bright sun as Koia's* You can try. Many have. Many have failed. *props chin on hand again* I do accept bribes though.
Charlie: She needs them on! Did she...*rubs hands through hair* Of course she did....*huffs and shakes head* Lucy needs those gloves, like, now. If she doesn't have them on, she could touch anything and have it come to life randomly, whne she's normal. But when she's like THAT *poitns to her, glancing over and squeeking* She could take a feild of lives without blinking! ANd feel good about it! *catches sight of the mittens and dives at them* *squeeks* They're colorless! Entirely! What on earth made her do that!?!? What happened!?!?!
Lillian: *smirks entirely* It wasn't nearly as dreadful as your lying is, Sir. *pats him on the head* You really do need some work.
Koia: Ah....*rubs back of neck* Pretty sure she killed the Ringmaster...and everything else that was here...
Erl- *snarls* Work? What do you mean by that, you foul thing?
Lucy: *winces at the sight of the sun thing* *tsks* What bribes are we speaking of, sunny~? What could you possibly want from lil' ol' me~? *sounding totally twisted, even though they're the same words she's said before! *
Edemeir: *still holding onto Kiara apologizing*
Charlie: *eeps* *grabs sides of his head* Jesus....*looks around* SHe even....Oh dear mother of....*groans and stares down at the gloves* What would mummy do...? What would mummy do...? *squeezes them* *pulses life into them, giving them a dull color*
Eos: *sighs and stands* What will you give me?
Kiara: *punches against his chest* Stop apologizing! It wasn't your fault! *continues to cry and such*
Lillian: *blinks* Work as in practice. As in, you should practice your lying, and perhaps you'd be good at it.
Koia: *frowns at the gloves* Can you...pull from one thing to give to another? Because those *points at gloves* do not look like they're going to hold that *points at Lucy* At all.
Lucy: *grins wickedly* Whatever that little darkness in your heart desires~ Come now~ Everyone loves the darkness~
Erl- I wasn't lying, flower girl. I have a great disdain for both you and your hugs. *crosses his arms*
Charlie: *totally looking like he's gonna crack under pressure* I-I can't pull lives....I can only take the wandering ones and shove them somwhere....*bites lip* *pulses them again, them becoming a tad brighter* They....I....Maybe they'll...work for a little bit...?
Lillian: *chuckles and pats Erl's cheek* Sure you do. Sure you do. *shakes head and straightens skirt* If you've told me your name, then you must know mine, of course. Would you like to know it? Or do you really believe one of my lowest talents should brand me as my name?
Eos: *snorts* Darkness doesn't love darkness. Your logic is flawed. *tilts head* If you can't offer me something I see no reason to give you any information. *turns and waves hand towards her and starts to walk away* Goodluck.
Lucy: *hiiiiisses a bit and runs after Eos, tackling him and pinning him as best as she can* Boy, I need those gloves. *dark energy all swirly and awesome around her* And I require you to tell me where they are~ Now, if you don't mind~
Erl- *rubs his cheek* You do as you wish, although it would be nice to know your name.
Koia: Here's hoping....
Lillian: *nods and curtsies* My name is Lillian PureHart of the Fairy Kingdom Royal Cou-*coughs, stopping her mistake* Of the Fairy Kingdom, excuse me.
Charlie: *nods* *glances back at Lucy and groans a bit* *pulses the gloves again as best as he can before chucking them* Eos! Get those on her hands! Now!
Erl- *arches an eyebrow* Royalty? Or rather... not so royal anymore? Should I call you, my lady?
Eos: *laughs* Or what? You'll kill me? *grins* I am the heavens. You'll blot out the universe before you'll extinguish me. *catches gloves and shoves them on her hands and watches her*
Lillian: *coughs awkwardly* Former Princess of the Fairy Kingdom, to be exact, Mister Erl.....
Erl- *bows with a slight sneer* What an honor to meet you, Former Princess.
Lucy: *hisses again and is about to say something before the gloves are shoved onto her* *sputters for a second before face distorts, darkness retreating and such* *gloves glow for a second before everthing of Lucy returns to normal! Yaaay!* *wobbles for a second before falling against Eos, taking deep breaths*
Lillian: *huffs and slaps Erl's head* Just Lillian will do just fine, Mister Erl. There's no need for that at all. And, so help me, If you speak of my former status to anyone, I assure you, it will be your name blown up in the skies! *fings arms into the air*
Eos: *sighs and rubs her back* So much for ever actually holding your hand. *sun fades slightly* You okay Lucy?
Erl- *rubs his head and his eyes widen in fear* You wouldn't... *huffs* Fine. Lillian, whatever.
Koia: *watches Eos closely* Rather surprised he actually put those on her....*shrugs* I'm going to check the barrier and see if it'll let us out yet. *walks out of semi dissolved tent*
Lucy: *groans a bit and shifts* Holding my...? *blinks and shakes head* I'm...fine..? What happened...? *sits up, still totally on top of him, looks around*
Charlie: *sinks to the ground in a heap of stress and worry* Right...right...okay, be careful...*taking easy breaths* *can't believe they're all living*
Eos: Things. *smiles* Missed you.
Koia: *jogs back in* Mr. Ed I need your nose~
Edemeir: *still clung to Kiara* *glares at Koia* why?
Lucy: *smiles a bit* Things, huh? *looks down at him* *furrows eyebrows* Why...? *laughs a bit*
Koia: *waves him forward* Tell me if these things are dead or not. I feel souls but can't sense death like the amazing ghuls can~
Eos: *grins* Cause I like you? *sits up slightly and lets the sun wink out as his horns settle back down* and such.
Lucy: *flushes a bit and slides off him, sitting next to* Like me, huh? How we talkin' here~? *wink wink, nudge nudge, jsut for the effects* *totally kidding*
Edemeir: *grumbles a bit but gets up because of the flattery* *pulls Kiara with him* This once only. *walks out with Koia and stops and looks at crowd of people and sniffs* Living...ish? There's no decay at least...not like before.
Koia: *looks out at them* Thought so. That's just....plain fricken cool.
Eos: *laughs and leans into her* In the worst way?
Kiara: *looking at them* W-wait...they're alive...?
Lucy: *laughs and leans back* Worst, huh~? That being~?
Ringmasters: *actually a cute older couple standing next to each other in front of the rest*
Koia: *whistful sigh* I wish I could do that~
Eos: *holds out hands* That which is not platonic?
Edemeir: *looks at Koia sharply* Is that a sincere wish....?
Koia: *squints at Eds* Do you sincerely want to keep both your legs?
Lucy: *snorts for a second before flushing* Wait...you mean...*red, red, red*
Kiara: *squints at Koia* Do you sincerely wish to wake up with your lips NOT sewn together?
Eos: *chuckles and shakes head before standing* I have that kind of effect on people...should remember that. *sighs and scratches scales* Ah well.
Koia: *raises eyebrow* I'd like to see you try. Just cause Di likes you doesn't mean I won't shove out your oneroi and give you the worst nightmares ever...
Edemeir: *grumbles* Both you cease. I should not have asked. *glares at Koia* Stay away from my marti demon.
Lucy: *tugs herself up to her feet using his arm* *completely red* Wait, wait, wait ,wait. Effect on people? What're you talking about....? Did-Did you just say you liked me...? *hands on cheeks*
Kiara: *sticks tounge out at Koia* *glances as Eddy tells them to stop and huffs slightly* She started it...
Koia: *snorts* He started it be threatening me with a contract. *storms back inside*
Edemeir: *long suffering sigh*
Lucy: Weird them out...? Who said anything about..? *forever red* Like, like-like? Or..? *bites lip, trying not to grin like an idiot before she has a straight answer*
Kiara: *sticks tounge out again at her retreating back* *crosses arms*...sorry...*starts unknotting mask from around her faceies*
Eos: *trying not to laugh whilst being horribly embarassed* Yes. Like-like.
Koia: *plops down next to Charlie* People are dumb.
Lucy: *blinks* *mouth hanging open slightly, the dumbest expression on her face* *totally speechless*
Eos: *finally starts laughing* Seriously? That bad?
Lucy: B-bad...? What...? *shakes head slowly* What's that bad...?
Charlie: *huffs a bit himself* You said it...
Eos: *waves hand around her face once careful to keep his claws away* Your expression. The horror. It was pretty epic.
Edemeir: *watches her* I dislike what you are wearing marti....
Lucy: *shakes head again* *laughs a bit hersef* Y-you think this is horror...? *snorts and breaks out in the greatest mew face ever* *pushes his hand away and full out tackles him again* You like mee~ You like-like me~ *saying it over and over again*
Kiara: *blinks and looks at outfit before flushing horrible* O-oh...that's just....oh...um....I-it's only for disguise purp-purposes.....*flushes darker and works at mask some more*
Edemeir: *frowns* But it changes your scent...
Koia: *curls tail around him then notices sun again and extinguishes it*
Eos: *laughs as he gets tackled* Yay?
Kiara: *nods* E-exactly...dis-disguise....I-I...T-this costume is s-supposed to m-make me u-undetectable....*finally gets mask off, clothes phasing back over her costume* *flexes a bit and ties mask/ribbon back into her hair* S-see..?
Edemeir: *grumbles* I still do not like it...I like your scent as it is.
Lucy: *grins, nuzzling against him obnoxiously* Super, super, super yay~ I like you, too~ Like, like-like~
Kiara: S-sorry....B-but, I ne-need to do it....
Eos: *grinning like a mad thing* Excellent~but um...if you wouldn't mind overmuch, I'd like to leave here....I've had my fill of carnivals for the foreseeable forever...
Edemeir: *frowns* Then do it. I need not like it.
Lucy: *blinks and rolls off him* Right~! Sorry~ Never again will I like the sight of a ringmaster....*shudders* This whole place was creepy...*sits up* What happened, anyway...? Other than stuff, of course....
*Meanwhile somewhere, not where these people are* Becca: *just let her location and such be left to your imagination checks the tablet thing to see the whole ' I like you' thing between Eos and Lucy grinning* I'm just awesome. Stupid people know nothing about my awesome love skills~
Eos: *hesitates* I'll...tell you later. *stands and holds out hand* Promise?
Lucy: *grabs his hand and pulls herself up* Alright....yeah. *nods* Kay~
Back to top Go down

Carnival of the Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: StoryTime!~ :: RPs~-
Jump to: