FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Generation 1~ Art Class

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
Admin
Loki

Generation 1~ Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:21 pm

It was a pretty chill day at the school, the kids were all in the Art Room for one reason or another, working on a project. Even if they do not usually attend the class, they were made to do something~ The theme was nature, to be done on any medium so wished. The teacher, sub or normal teacher, has stepped out for a moment, meaning the kids have a bit of a free reign. Expect a messy room, with all the supplies out and left all over the tables. The teacher may or may not be back momentarily. ~

Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Off to the side of the room sits Skye, pencils strewn about, paper scattered all over her desk or table. Distress bore across her face, as she dropped her head onto the desk. All the papers had small scribbles on them, many attempted drawings crossed out as she lets out a tiny feeble whine.

" I can not do this." Moving one of her hands, she accidentally knocks over her pencil case before groaning, and sitting up, looking at the scattered pencils before bending down as she proceeds to crawl around picking up the pencils, mumbled words stringing out of her mouth as she goes.
Back to top Go down
http://heybay101.deviantart.com
Loki
Admin
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Lotte half sat, half stood at one of the back tables, sleeves rolled up and a clay-stained apron on. With her tongue sticking out, she was forcing the clay in front of her into various shapes, trying to make something but ended up with just blobs of goop.
"Work, d*it!" she grit her teeth and grumbled curses, getting overly frustrated over the silly little thing. "YOU ARE A GOD D*N MUSHROOM!"
After another minute or so of fiddling, Lotte threw the glob down roughly on the table, furiously taking off her apron and throwing it down on top of the clay before grumbling more curses.
Back to top Go down
PhenKellin

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Lillian had stayed towards the back of the room, art not necessarily being her best subject. She sat quietly, her legs crossed, her hands resting on her knees primly. She watched in a sort of amusement as people tried, and most failed, at what they were doing. In front of her was a simple picture of a tree. Just a tree. She had slaved over that tree. It was crude, with a series of short green marker strokes for leaves and a thick brown box for a trunk. She believed it to be a pine.

She winced at Lotte's yelling. This was in fact a classroom, even if the teacher had stepped out. No place for yelling. No place at all. She had thought about telling Lotte so, but decided against it. Not wanting to get involved with ruffians at the moment. Keeping to herself, as always, she went back to scanning the room idly.
Back to top Go down
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Glancing up at Lotte she sighs. "Rough day? " Forgetting about her journey to collect the rest of the pencils she sits on her legs, head tilted slightly as she pushes her hair behind her left ear before rolling her shoulders slightly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Admin
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:48 pm

"D* right." Lotte grumbled, arms crossed. Eyes closed, she started to take deep breaths, as for her usual calming method. When she opens them again, she looks at Lillian, raising her eyebrows. "What're you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Leaning back in his chair, admiring his work, a page full of glued on leaves, as Tucker lets out a sigh.

" I do not know about you folks, but I am proud of my art." Hears all the commotion as he winces.
"Can we not have a quiet class? This isn't music folks." leaning back, only slightly more this time, he grins at the various art around, including some model images on the walls.
Back to top Go down
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Cardini takes a step back from his table and admires his handiwork. "Perfect~" he sighs. What does his project look like you ask? Why, thus far it appears to be a mountain of multicolored glitter and glue. With a nod of satisfacition, he goes to wipe his hands free of the glitter, but alas, glitter is nigh impossible to get rid of and the lovely addition of glue makes the task to purging oneself of it all the more difficult. At most the magician only makes his gloved hands even sparklier.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Admin
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Justice sat nervously at one of the tables near the front of the desk, struggling to come up with something to draw on his paper. So far there were only small doodles of music notes and dash-marks and stick figures on is assignment page.
He looks over at Cardini's project, looking slightly confused, then notices a bit of glitter that got on his own paper.
"Oh n-no..." he says quietly before trying to dust it off his paper. "Th-that isn't v-very nature-l-like..."
Back to top Go down
PhenKellin

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Lillian glanced back at Lotte. She raised an eyebrow right back at her. "Nothing but you, at the moment. Is there a problem?" She said, much indifference filling her voice. She needn't be spoken to in such a manner, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Erl crouches down underneath a table in his monster form staring at his paper. He gives little grunt and grabs a clump of lake muck from his hair and tosses it down on the paper.
"there. Art."
Back to top Go down
PhenKellin

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:39 pm

She goes back to her glancing around, catching sight of everyone's favorite lake monster. As her still raised eyebrows quirk ever so slightly, she looks back away, choosing not to question his 'art' methods. Her own eyes land back on her pine tree. It was good, of course....to her. Much better then muck, she decided. So she would most definitely have a better grade of sorts.

Now, how to ensure that good grade...? She had wracked her brain for a while before deciding that just coloring in the background would be the easiest way to highlight the tree. Not that it needed much highlighting, however. For it was a tree. Just a lone tree in the middle of a white page. What more could highlight it? Nothing other then a little sun drawn in the corner of the page, fit with a silly smiley face, and scribbles of blue for the sky, leaving white spaces as forms of clouds. Oh, yes. This was going to definitely get her an A. Yes. Yes, she would keep telling herself that.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Admin
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Lotte just rolls her eyes and sits back down in a seat, flopping her head and upper body onto the table. "This sucks aaaaa*...."
After lifting her head back up, she looks around to see what everyone else is up to, a childish half-pout on her face.
Back to top Go down
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Notices Cardini's work of art before laughing away, clutching her waist as she giggles away. Finally standing up and wiping a tear from her eye she smiles looking in Cardini's direction. " Great job, not exactly correct, but wonderful." stretches her arms slightly before sitting on a table, careful to avoid sitting on any art or any supplies.
Back to top Go down
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:36 pm

"what is so funny?" Cardini asks, still futilely trying to wipe his hands clean. He walked over to Skye's table and looks down at her project. "yours looks..." he hedyotstes looking for the right words to say. "nice?" yes nice was the best word to say.
Back to top Go down
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Erl pokes his slightly slimy head out from under the table. He glances at all the different art projects, and decides to slink around the classroom, crouched low to the ground. He stops at Lillian's desk and peers at her drawing.
"why does your sun look so stupid? Suns do not have smiles."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Admin
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Justice nods and gives a slight wave to Skye when she approaches. "H-Hey Skye." He smiles slightly with his greeting, then looks back at his paper, trying to think back on what he could make that fit the subject.

Lotte groaned, resting only her chin on the table now, looking around at everyone again. "How come everyone else is making good art while mine only comes out looking like a literal piece of sh*...."
Back to top Go down
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Skye waves when Justice shyly waves at her before looking at Cardini laughing, " Magnus, that's not my work. Mine is nonexistent." Grinning, she hugs him " Thank you for trying to be nice though." Going back to her seat she sighs.
" Is anyone else clueless for this assignment?"
Back to top Go down
PhenKellin

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Lillian huffed, deeply offended. "It is NOT stupid!" She said simply, "Suns can smile if they choose to. I'm sure they wouldn't in the presence of you, however." She scribbled the sun out quickly, feeling embarrassed, but very annoyed at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Admin
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:18 pm

Looking over at Skye, Lotte raises her hand to the question asked. "How the f* do we do nature art?"

Justice also looks over to Skye, and nods his head. "I-I'm a little... l-lost..."
Back to top Go down
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Cardini flushs and scratchs the back of his head, "yes of course . I was aware. I was merely predicting your future, because I am a magician you see. Also I'm not confused in the slightest. I mean look at mine. It is perfect in every way"

"Now it looks even stupider. The sun is not a scribble. You are not good at this project at. Do you need my assistance?" Erl pokes Lillian's drawing as he speaks, smudging it with his mucky fingers.
Back to top Go down
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Looking at Lotte and Justice, Skye smiles. " Well I think we have to do our representation of nature, like how we see it I guess." Moving a rather annoying strand of hair from her face she looks at Cardini. "Suuurrreee, we believe you." Trying to stifle her giggles and amusement.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Admin
Loki

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Lotte looks at Cardini, then at his pile of sparkles glued to the page. "Yeah. f*in '~amazing~'." she air quoted the amazing, then rolled her eyes before sitting up and groaning again. "how is this so haaaard?!"

"oh... th-that... makes some s-sense..." Justice nodded, then looked back at his paper, thinking again.
Back to top Go down
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Carding narrows his eyes at Lotte and leans forward pressing his weight on the table in front of him. "I sense that you doubt the amazingness that is my work." He gives a bit if an indignant sniff and mutters "philistine" under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Glancing between Lotte and Tucker she sighed. "Lets not bicker guys. Please?" Looks at Cardini with an attempted smile.
"She isn't doubting your work. Just relax. Its wonderful. Okay? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generation 1~ Art Class   Generation 1~ Art Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Generation 1~ Art Class
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: Role-to-the-Plays~-
Jump to: