FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Cows Meet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Admin
Loki

When Cows Meet Empty
PostSubject: When Cows Meet   When Cows Meet EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:22 am

posting because I can~ this took place... I don't even remember what day. but anyways, it's when the two cow people met the first time.
edited out a lot of other unrelated stuff for this, because... well, I'm tired, and don't feel like posting that big of something.
anywho, if you want a fuller/ unedited version, email me, I'll see what I can get you. >unedited is about 32 pages long, I warn you. this edit is about 10<

Pheniox121 : Clayton The Awesome: *walking through the halls, looking a tad nervous on his first day of school* *just carrying his books, being a boss* *totally self concious about his fangs, for her has noticed nobody else has them*
RazzApple : Moa: *walking around, looking at a sheet of paper, trying to read, she isn't the strongest at it, not looking where she's going*
RazzApple : [[ PHeeeen. can I link you a song. O: ]]
RazzApple : [[would that work on the ps3? ]]
Pheniox121 : Clayton: *bumps into Moa* *blinks and shoves a book in front of his face, not wanting to freak her out with his fannngs((hisshiss))* Sorry.....*notices her struggling with her reading* Are you okay....?
Pheniox121 : ((Yes. It would.))
Pheniox121 : ((So do it. Now. *shot*))
RazzApple : [[ this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4sfh2u8cgU ]]
RazzApple : Moa: *bumped into, knocked over* a-ah! *blinks, then looks up at him, slightly pink and embarrassed* I"m sorry, sir! that was completely my fault! *looks around to pick her paper back up*
Pheniox121 : ((*dying*))
Pheniox121 : ((The second they said 'Moa' I was in stiches, man...))
RazzApple : [[ XD ]]
RazzApple : [[ that is where I get her name from, kinda~ XD ]]
RazzApple : [[aaand her last name is from that guy too, because of reasons. Moa Rybak ]]
Pheniox121 : Clay: *apologizes again and shakes his head, keeping his face covered* *holds out hand to help her up* No, no, I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going.....*notices her ears and blinks a bit, tinging oh so slightly pink*
Pheniox121 : ((Psssh. What is this anyway?))
RazzApple : [[ eh? the song?~ ]]
RazzApple : Moa: *still embarrassed, accepts his assistance, and stands back up, shakes her head* no, I... wan't looking where I was going either, sir... sorry...
Pheniox121 : ((Yesss XD))
RazzApple : [[oh, and I remembered, that it's only her ears that will go away~ her tail stays forever~]]
RazzApple : [[and O: it's Oah, it's a bit of a creepy song, but I luffs is. and it is Moa's song because of reasons. >just her name< XD ]]
Pheniox121 : Clayton: *smiles a bit behind his book* Then I guess we're both to blame....~ *laughs slightly* My name's Clayton Pasto, yours...?
Pheniox121 : ((It's,....horrible because I always thought her name was pronounced Moe-ah~))
RazzApple : [[it is~ XD or, that's how I say it]]
RazzApple : [[she'd respond to both, so *shrug* it's however you want to say it~]]
Pheniox121 : ((Annnnd. I love that tail forever~ <3 *shot* Clay has one toooo~ I'm drawing Tail Heart pictures later~))
Pheniox121 : ((Ah, so I wasss right~))
Pheniox121 : ((Then it continues to be Moeah~))
RazzApple : [[ pfff.. XD yes, do that!~ I might too!~]]
RazzApple : Moa: *slight pinking still* oh... oh! *does the little curtsy/ bow thing she does* Moa Rybak. *friendly smile* it's nice to meet you, Mr. Clayton.
Pheniox121 : ((So cute~ <3))
RazzApple : [[yuuus~ ]]
Pheniox121 : Clay: Likewise, Miss Moa~ *nods a bit, tail swishing behind him* Are you on your way to class now...? *looks around* Because I'm new here....
RazzApple : Moa: oh... um.. yes... *slight nod* I am on my way... to... *looks at her paper again* c-coo... cookling..? *trying hard to read it, looks at him* I know where it is, but... I sometimes forget the numbers and such. *pinking still*
Pheniox121 : Clay: *cranes head over book a bit to see paper* You can't read very well....? That's where I'm headed, too. *nods*
RazzApple : Moa: *nods head, looks at him* it... wasn't necessary back home so... *tilts head slightly while looking at him*
Pheniox121 : ((We're making him tutor her. *shot*))
RazzApple : [[ XD yeees]]
RazzApple : [[she was raised by humans in a small village place, where the women's do all the housework, look after animals and children, and not much anything else. O: ]]
Pheniox121 : Clay: Understandable. *shakes head* I'm not that good at school or....stuff like this either....*shrugs* Where do you come from...?
lPheniox121 : ((He was raised in a village sort of place near a swamp. The swamp being where his mother met his Catoblepas father. He never met his dada, though, as he just kinda migrated away. So he has no idea what he's doing with his cato half~))
RazzApple : Moa: oh, um.. *is slowly walking to class, looking at him* Sweden... I think...
RazzApple : [[ah~ Moa is thought to be a full huldra, except she was given up as a changely >her biomama came in, stole a random baby, and left Moa in it's place< ]
RazzApple : [[*changeling ]]
Pheniox121 : ((That's a LOVELY way to do it, Biomama.....O.O...))
Pheniox121 : Clay: *follows after her, all puppylike* You think...? You're not sure?
RazzApple : [[ pfff, it's the Huldra way. XD they like pretty babies, but their own are ugly]]
Pheniox121 : ((Bah! But human babies grow ugly! And ugly babies grow pretty!))
RazzApple : Moa: *looks at him still, shakes her head* not really... all I've really known before coming here was my village, so... *slight nod, looks at him* and where to you hail from, Mr. Clayton?
Pheniox121 : ((If huldra's did that, does that mean they just kinda meet up with the rest of the groups as they're older and join in on the trading and junk?))
RazzApple : [[ pfff, they don't think about that, I guess. XD ]]
RazzApple : [[I... dunno. they don't trade out all their babies, just some. when they feel like it]]
Pheniox121 : Clay: That must be.....a bit sheltered feeling, to just come into here, then....*trying not to offend her honestly* *rubs fang a bit, lowering book slightly* I come from a swamp village in a different dimension~
Pheniox121 : ((They're not great thinkers. *shot*))
Pheniox121 : (("when they feel like it" Sounds horrible. XD))
[17:55:15] Pheniox121 : ((I have a question. If the women in Moa's village just did chores and take care of animals and kids, does that mean Moa was all buddy buddy with the cows in her village?)
Pheniox121 : ((*Snnnniiiped!*))
RazzApple : [[ pffff... XD ]]
RazzApple : [[might be. XD she wasn't liked much in her village, because she was different/ considered reeeally ugly. she was likely kept inside a lot, to hide shaame *it's terrible, terrible stuff*]]
RazzApple : Moa: *looks at him, nods* yes... *tilts head* dimension...?
RazzApple : [[heeya~ ]]
Pheniox121 : ((That's so meaaan.....I'd huggle her forever if she was in my town~ I'm creepy like that~))
RazzApple : [[ XD ]]
Pheniox121 : Clay: It's....Like, a different world, outside of this one....You get it?
RazzApple : Moa: *slight nod* yes... I think so...? *walking to class still, hugging her books to her, tail loosely wrapped around her legs* would that... *tilts head the other way* mean that I come from a different one...?
Pheniox121 : Clay: *books so subtely pressed to his face, covering anything below half of the eyes, tail swishing behind him, happy to know Moa~, not even understanding it's the Cato side of him* I....think? I believe this school is a dimension all on it's own....so maybe?
RazzApple : Moa: *nods* that... does sound... plausable? *worried look* though it also sounds like witchcraft... like the kind that brought me here...
Pheniox121 : Clay: Isn't....this entire school filled with witchcraft of some kind....? Like that one miss who works with shadows....? Brought you here? You're not here of your own accord...?
RazzApple : Moa: *looks at Clay, slight head shake* not.. entirely? there was a woman in the village... she talked to mother about something, and the next day, she came to fetch me, and brought me here...
Pheniox121 : Clay: A woman in the village.....? Perhaps this is where they both thought you belonged...? *shrugs a bit* *tail swish, tail swish*
Pheniox121 : ((Funny, because Moa's tail is all adorable and awesome, and Clay's is all long with a rock thing at the end. Lookit the cato pic again and that tail is the exact one he has, just not nearly as long....XD))
RazzApple : Moa: perhaps... *head up, sees the room* oh, there's the cooking room. *looks at him* do you have an interest in cooking?
RazzApple : [[ pfff. XD I'm gonna have to look at it again~ cuz I do keep doign that~ while I'm also reading stuff about hudras again]]
Pheniox121 : ((Psh~ XD))
Pheniox121 : Clay: *looks at the room and shakes his head* Cooking...? No, no...*looks kind of embarressed* I...really have no talent for doing....chores, or cooking, or such....*rubs back of his neck with free hand*
RazzApple : Moa: *looks at him* oh, sorry...! I didn't mean... *shakes head* it's... a pretty nice class... I already know a lot from at home, but... it never hurts to learn more...
Pheniox121 : Clay: You don't have to be sorry...*smiles slightly* I guess....Then you'll help me out...?
RazzApple : Moa: *looks at him, pinks a bit, nods* I... can certainly try... if you wish for me to assist you, that is...
ShadyKitsune : Loki: *Bursts into the class* Don't worry fellow students for I Loki the Prankster King have arrived! Cue fanfare!
Pheniox121 : Clay: *nods* I'd definitely want your assistance if you know what you're doing....
RazzApple : Moa: *small jump of shock from when Loki enters, puts a hand over her heart, small yelp of sorts* g-goodness! *looks at Clay, nods, slight pink* alright... I.. think I could... it shouldn't be too hard... *looks around, and goes to take her seat*
Pheniox121 : Clay: *gets a bit worried at her jumping* *follows after her and sits in the desk next to her* Are you alright....?
ShadyKitsune : Loki: *Sighs* Zack...you were supposed to do the fanfare...
 RazzApple : Moa: *looks at Clay, nods* yes... quite alright... *looks at Loki, worried look* Mr. Lock... *doesn't remember his name fully* why ever...?
ShadyKitsune : Loki: *Smirks at Moa* Just thought I'd make a grand entrance...but my fanfare guy kind of screwed up...
RazzApple : Moa: but... that... *shakes head, slightly quiet* very strange...
Pheniox121 : Clay: *nods at Moa and glances at Loki* It was sort of exxessive.....
ShadyKitsune : Loki: Excessive...pfff...not for royalty man...
RazzApple : Moa: *looks at him* you are royalty... Mr. Lock...?
ShadyKitsune : Loki: *Looks at Moa* Why yes I am...*looks at Clay* What have we here...a newbie...hi I'm Loki what's your name? *Holds his hand out for Clay to shake*
 Pheniox121 : Clay: He doesn't look it....Are royalty not supposed to be kind and gentle and such....? *furrows eyebrows a bit and shakes Loki's hand* I am Clayton Pasto....*hasn't noticed he set down his book, showing all the fangs and such on his face*
 RazzApple : Moa: *looking at Loki, hasn't noticed Clay yet* he is new... yes... *small nod* I only just met him.
Pheniox121 : ((Libara, link me another awesome song! I demand! *shot*))
RazzApple : [[ pffff... let me see what I can get~]]
RazzApple : [[ more Alex Rybak! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTRgdo8C3jA&feature=endscreen ]]
ShadyKitsune : Loki: *Looks at Clay* What were you expecting...some boring guy wearing robes or something...nah I'm a fun lovin' royal...*looks at Moa* Really...
RazzApple : Moa: *blinks, covers her mouth* oh my!
Pheniox121 : Clay: Fun loving....? Scaring other people isn't very fun....
Pheniox121 : Clay: *glances at Moa and blinks* Is...something the matter....?
[18:46:21] Pheniox121 : ((Fangface is looking at you! Run!))
ShadyKitsune : Loki: Ha...I'm the Prankster King it's kind of my job to scare people...*sees Clay's face* Whoa...did you walk into a door or somethin'?
RazzApple : Moa: *looks at Clay, notices his fangs, and tenses a bit/ has a slight freak, eeping again, then turning completely red from doing so, feeling rude* *forehead to the desk* n-nothing...
Pheniox121 : Clay: Nothing....? *glances at Loki* No....? *eyes turn into saucers as he realizes he isn't covering his fangs* *slaps book over his face to hide them* I-I am so sorry.....
ShadyKitsune : Loki: Pfff...nah don't be...you'll fit right in at this school...*slaps Clay playfully on the back*
RazzApple : Moa: *completely red, keeps her mouth covered, forehead to desk still* I'm s-sorry... so sorry...
Pheniox121 : Clay: I....huh...? I will....? *looks back at Moa* No, No, No....It's my fault for not covering up......
RazzApple : Moa: *head up, slightly teary, still red, shakes her head* n-no, it was v-very rude of me t-to react in such a m-manner...
ShadyKitsune : Loki: Where's my fanfare guy...*hears snoring coming from outside*
Pheniox121 : Clay: I-it was entirely my f-fault for not covering them.....*shakes head* You have no reason to be sorry.....
RazzApple : Moa: *shakes head* n-no... you... shouldn't have to... *covers her mouth still, head down a bit* s-sorry... *looks down at her desk* we n-need... to
Pheniox121 : Clay: *sighs a bit and looks around for something to cover his face* I....yes...
RazzApple : Moa: *nervous look at Clay* would... you... w-want my bandanna...? *totally always wears one, from when she used to have horns*
Pheniox121 : Clay: *glances at her and blinks* I-if it's...no problem.....?
RazzApple : Moa: *nods, and moves her hands, head still down, to untie her bandanna >which is bright green to match her uniform<, takes it off, and hands it to him* h-here you are, Mr. Clayton...
ShadyKitsune : Loki: Goddamn it...*peers out of the class room door and sees Zack sat down in the corridor fast asleep* Zack...
ShadyKitsune : Zack: *Continues to snore as he sleeps*
Pheniox121 : Clay: *nods gratefully and takes it from her gently, tying it around over his nose and cheek horns* T-thank you very much.....
ShadyKitsune : Loki: Goddamn it...*gets his air horn out and blows it in Zack's face*
RazzApple : Moa: it isn't a p-problEM! *small eep at hearing the airhorn, even though it isn't near her, covers her ears*
ShadyKitsune : Zack: *Wakes up suddenly and punches Loki in the face out of reflex* What the hell?! I'm awake!
Pheniox121 : Clay: *jumps slightly from the airhorn as well, wraping his arms around Moa in a sort of protective instinct* *flushes darrrk as he realizes he did it* I-I'm sorry...... *tail totally wrapped around her as well*
RazzApple : Moa: *freaks a bit more from being grabbed, turns red really fast, tail slightly twitches* *trying not to freak out if her back was touched, sweating a bit* i-i'ts... i-it's ok-kay...
Pheniox121 : Clay: *totally red, slowly lets go of her and pries tail from around her* I-it...has a mind of it's own......I-I'm so sorry.....
RazzApple : Moa: *really red, nods* i-it's... okay... *still tensed, unsure about her back, grabs the edge of the desk* so.... c-cooking...
Pheniox121 : ((What happens if he's touched her back~?))
RazzApple : [[ well, she's freaking out more because she doesn't know if he felt it or not. giant hole and all. xD ]]
Pheniox121 : ((Baaaaarrrrrk~))
RazzApple : [[yes~ bark coated hole in her back~ ]]
Pheniox121 : Clay: *glances at her again, then looks at his hands* Your....back....? Is it....injured...?
RazzApple : Moa: *tenses more, eyes going a little wide, doesn't no what to say, so she bites her lip, and shakes her head*
Pheniox121 : ((I'm a troll, so of course he had to feel it. *shot*))
RazzApple : [[pfff. XD he's the first, so yay?]]
Pheniox121 : Clay: A-Ah....then....what...? *totally confused, looks at her, concerned at her expression*
Pheniox121 : ((He was her first))
Jutebox15 : ( pffffft!!)
RazzApple : [[pfffff XDXDXD ]
RazzApple : Moa: *totally red, starting to tear up, still biting her lip* n-n-noth... n-nothing...
Pheniox121 : Clay: *blinks and touches her back softly, trying to be comforting* W-what...is...wrong....?
RazzApple : Moa: *tenses more when he touches her back, covering her face more, trying not to cry so much* s-sorry...! *stands up, covering her face with her arm* I... I h-have to go... *starts to hurry out*
Pheniox121 : ((I is sorry Clay is stupid, Razzydazzy))
Pheniox121 : Clay: H-have I...done something w-wrong....? *stands up and hurries after her like a puppy*
Pheniox121 : ((You remember the Catoblepas picture?))
RazzApple : [[ it's fine. XD it was bound to happen to her at some point]]
Pheniox121 : ((IMagine a boy that's half that. All fang faced and junk. That is Clayton. My new boy.))
Blood-Red-Blossom : (He's a freaky cow man?)
Pheniox121 : ((yes. He is.))
Pheniox121 : ((And Miss Libara got him for her cow~))
RazzApple : Moa: *is running and crying, covering her face with her arm, trying to go somewhere she deems safe*
Blood-Red-Blossom : (XD Okay~)
RazzApple : [[ yes.~ I did~ woo?~]]
BigshotBazooka : Aaaaawwwwwww~! ))
BigshotBazooka : I love the name Clayton~ ))
BigshotBazooka : I completely forgot Clay could be short for it~ ))

Pheniox121 : Clay: *running after her* M-Moa......!? *reaches out and catches her arm* I...whatever I did, I'm-I'm sorry!!
RazzApple : Moa: *caught, looks back at him, all miserable crying face, unsure what to say or anything*
RazzApple : [[Phen, I'm totally coloring an adult Moa now. O.O ]]
Pheniox121 : ((Is she puuurrrdaaay?!))
 Pheniox121 : Clay: *blinks at her and wipes her tears away gently* I-I'm so sorry......
RazzApple : [[and yeeees, she is purdy~ she has pointy ears instead of cow ears. O: ]]
RazzApple : Moa: *heavy breathing/ sobbing, curls down/ squats a bit, hugging her legs* s-sorry...
Pheniox121 : Clay: *sits next to her and rubs her back gently* PLease....tell me what's wrong....
Pheniox121 : ((I love how Clay does all the wrong things~ *coughcough*))
RazzApple : Moa: *tenses more, and falls over onto her butt* p-please.. don't... umm... please... *tries to wipe her face, still crying*
RazzApple : [[pfff, niice Clay, niice. XD he'll learn, I'm sure]]
Pheniox121 : Clay: *Freezes and slowly retracts hand* D-don't what.....?
RazzApple : Moa: *crying* m-m-my... b-back... *slowly scooting backwards towards some lockers*
Pheniox121 : Clay: *totally confused* W-what about it....? *blinks at her*
RazzApple : Moa: *backs all the way up to the lockers, yelps when she hits it, then turns around, and relaxes when she sees it's just lockers* *hugs her arms, looks at him, shakes his head*
Pheniox121 : Clay: I-Is...there...something wrong...with it...? *scoots closer to her slightly*
RazzApple : Moa: *veeery slight, single nod, still all teary and junk, but just that*
Pheniox121 : Clay: Is...is there anything I can do....? *looking entirely worried*
RazzApple : Moa: *hesitates, shakes her head*
Pheniox121 : Clay: Well....what's wrong with it....? *blinks*
RazzApple : Moa: *hugs herself more, head down and looking away, doesn't say anything/ doesn't really want to say anything*
Pheniox121 : Clay: M-Moa....? Miss Moa, I-I apologize if I....startled you in any way..... *scoots closer*
RazzApple : Moa: *shoulders have been up a bit while hugging herself, still says nothing*
Pheniox121 : Clay: *ears flatten* I....um....*unties headband from around his face and holds it out for her to take back* I apologize for....such manners...when you showed me kindness......*shakes head*
 RazzApple : Moa: *looks at Clay, shakes her head, and pushes it back to him* n-no... you can k-keep it... I... h-have others...
Pheniox121 : ((I....assume? Go cows, go~))
RazzApple : Moa: *looking away again after telling him to keep her scarf, calming down a bit*
Pheniox121 : Clay: I couldn't possibly....think of keeping it after being so rude....*tries to hand it back again*
RazzApple : Moa: *doesn't take it, tries to push it back to him, shaking her head* n-no... I... d-don't really want it... you n-need it more...
Pheniox121 : ((Well! What's THAT supposed to mean, Moa!? You callin my claymore ugly!? *shot*))
RazzApple : [[ pfff. XD she didnt' mean it in a rude way, he wanted it earlier to cover himself up~ XD so she's thinking about that~]]
Pheniox121 : Clay: *furrows eyebrows, a bit confused at her actions and words and her in general* *flicks tail* *slowly wraps it back around her face* Are....you sure you're okay....?
Pheniox121 : ((I know~ Just an ass~))
RazzApple : [[ yes you are~ *shot* XD ]]
RazzApple : Moa: *nods head, wipes her eye* y-yes... I... th-think... *nods* I-I'm fine..
Pheniox121 : Clay: W-would it be too much to ask....that you tell me what I've done wrong....? So I can not do it in the future...?
RazzApple : Moa: *looks at him, looks away, then back at him, and gulp* my b-back... is v-very sensitive... and... I don't like f-for anything to happen to i-it... *blinks, looks away a moment, then back at him* b-but... please don't t-tell anyone!
Pheniox121 : Clay: *blinks and pats her head softly* I'm so sorry....Your secret is safe with me.....*nod*
RazzApple : Moa: *small smile* th-thank you.
Pheniox121 : Clay: It's absolutely no problem, Moa....*shakes head and stands up, holding out hand for her* S-should we get back to class...?
RazzApple : Moa: *small smile, takes his hand, and nods* we... we were to cook something...
Pheniox121 : Clay: *pulls Moa to her feet and starts towards the class, not letting go of her wittle hand* And....we were going to work togehter, yes....?
RazzApple : Moa: *pinks, looking at their hands, nods* if.. you wish to...
Pheniox121 : Clay: It...doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you....I'd actually....like it...*smiles at her*
RazzApple : Moa: *pinks, smiles back, nods* it does sound fun... cooking with another person... *looks ahead* you said you needed learn anyways... correct..?
Pheniox121 : Clay: Then we'll do it....? *grins a bit, walking slightly faster*
RazzApple : Moa: *smile, small nod* y-yes.
Pheniox121 : Clay: *grins and pulls Moa lightly into the classroom* I can't wait~
RazzApple : Moa: *small smile, slight pink still* what... what should we make..?
Pheniox121 : Clay: *thinks for a second* Let's...make something you liked to make back at your home~
RazzApple : Moa: *pinks, and looks up thinking* something... from home...?
Pheniox121 : Clay: *nod* Yes, something you liked to make....If that's okay...?
RazzApple : Moa: *thinking, nods* yes... *small smile* I'd have to think on that though... I mostly just made what father requested...Pheniox121 : Clay: That's alright.....~ Did you ever like any of the things he requested?
RazzApple : Moa: *tilts her head a bit, while thinking* there was... a bread that we used to make all the time... he would take it out to work with him, but we'd always have the leftovers to eat during the day.
Pheniox121 : Clay: *smiles at her* Was that your favorite?
RazzApple : Moa: *looks at him, slight pink* it was... fun, yes. *small smile* it tears easily, and doesn't need to rise.
Pheniox121 : Clay: Then we'll make it~ *furrows eyebrows, but keeps the smile* And I don't know what that means~
RazzApple : Moa: *blinks* oh! it's... *sighs* I'm not quite sure how to explain it
Pheniox121 : Clay: *walks over to a kitchen counter* Then show me....?
RazzApple : Moa: *small nod* alright.. *goes over, and starts looking for/ taking out ingredients* I hope I can make it correctly here... it's taken awhile to get used to how the ovens work...
Pheniox121 : Clay: Ov...ens...? *has no idea what that is*
RazzApple : Moa: *looks at Clayton* oh..! the uh... ovens.. *goes over to one, nods slightly to it, still lookign at him* it... warms the bread up.
Pheniox121 : Clayton: *examines the Oven curiously* So...it's like a fire...?
RazzApple : Moa: *nods head* yes, kinda. it does get really hot and can burn you... but it doesn't usually destroy things like fire does
Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

When Cows Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Cows Meet   When Cows Meet EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:20 am

Dawwwww~ Cows~
They be so cute~
Back to top Go down
PhenKellin

When Cows Meet Empty
PostSubject: WIN   When Cows Meet EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:32 pm