FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kidnappy Sam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Admin
Loki

Kidnappy Sam Empty
PostSubject: Kidnappy Sam   Kidnappy Sam EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 pm

/Park day. Woo! Go Go Go!\
 Lillian: *asleep in a flower bed*
Charlie: *small preformance, standing on a park bench*
Koia: *playing like an idiot on a metal jungle gym*
Erl: *in the lake, watching everyone being a creeper*
Lucy: *part of the small audience there, sort of bored, since she's seen the routine before*
Eos: *likewise being an idiot with his cousin*
Gigi: *sitting on a swing somewhere, not even sure why she's there, arms crossed, keeping feet on the ground*
Basil: *equally preforming, radarada*
Manat: *writing pretty things in a small notebook whilst sitting under a tree*
Caitlin: *chillin' in a tree, chirpin' to a bird*
Darren: *sitting off in the grass, leaning back on his arms, watching everyone, and being all big bro*
Koia: *swings around bar and kicks Eos off jungle gym* I am the queen of the mountain! Off peasant!
Charlie/Basil: *hop off bench as preformance ends* *start splitting the tips they made*
Eos: *rolls as he hits and laughs* Forgive me oh mighty overloard. Foolish of me to think a simple servant could touch something that belonged to one so bright as you
Koia: *perched on highest point of bars* Serves you right~You may continue groveling~*tries to surpress laughter*
Lucy: *tucks hair behind ear as song ends and goes off in search of people she knows* *finds the jungle gym and sits at a nearby bench, watching, but not really paying attention*
Erl: *crawls out of the water and slinks his way over to Lillians flower bed for the monster cannot resist messing with her. He leans over her and watches her sleep. In a strictly noncreepy way of course. Most likely dripping water on her*
Gigi: *swinging back and forth with her feet on the ground still, looks over at the cousins a moment, rolls her eyes, then stares off somewhere else*
Manat: *tucks legs under her and 'sings' (Arabic yo) a few lines of poetry she's written'*
Darren: *watching still, leans forward on his knees, tail a swishing calmly*
Lillian: *mumbles, wiping a few drops of water off her face tiredly* *rubs eyes and yawns*....*blinks up at erl and yelps a bit*
Eos: *snickers and sits up* Fearless leader, your large dinosaur-like awkwardness is an insiration to me~
Erl: *recoils away from Lillian, shifting into his halfling form*
Koia: Hey! *dives off jungle gym at Eos and lands on him with a flop* See? I'm graceful~
Eos: *grunts* And light as a flower. *fake grimace* My ribs...
Gigi: *looks over and watches Koia and Eos again, still barely swinging, arms still crossed*
Lucy: *watch watch not creepy at all*
Lillian: *flushes and sits up quickly, brushing her hair back into her face correctly with her fingers* Wh-what in the world are you doing!?
Basil: *sneaks up behind Gigi and pushes her lightly on the swing* Hii, Gidgey~
Koia: Gah! *elbow to stomach* Call me fat again I dare you!
Erl: *snarls* Nothing. I was just... making sure you weren't dead or whatever.
Gigi: *has a mini freak and almost falls, but uncrosses her arms and grabs on, then looks back at him a bit irritated, then rolls her eyes* hello, "Basi"
Eos: *flails* I didn't say that! *rolls away and blends*
Darren: *sees Koia on Eos, starts watching carefully for any actual trouble, even though he doesn't quite know them, blinks when seeing Eos blend*
Koia: *throws one of her shoes in the direction he rolled* Liar! *sits back and laughs* Goodbye shoe~I knew you well
Eos: *whispers to Lucy* Save me from the shoe throwing tyrant, lest I become another casualty of her cruelty~
Lillian: *shakes her head and brushes dirt off self* Right. Sure. That's extremely believeable. *rolls eyes a tad*
Manat: *tucks away book and lays down on ground*
Basil: *grins* Basi~ I like that~ *laughs and continues to push her lightly* How ya been~?
Erl: Shut up... THere was no need for you to freak out like you did.
Lucy: *jumps* *shakes head and giggles a bit* But you looked like you were having so much fun~
Lillian: There was no reason for you to stand over me while I napped....
Gigi: *holds on, kicking her legs a bit* fine. only fine. *slight nod, looking down at her feet*
Charlie: *strolls over to Koia, whistlin'*
Darren: *goes back to watching and making sure everyone else is okay, then gets tired of sitting and stands and stretches*
Eos: *sits next to her still blended* Oh yes. Accomodating the tyrant is such a pleasure. *nudges her slightly* Why didn't you join if it looked so fun~?
Erl: *hisses* Whatever. I do as I please. You have yet to command me other wise so I shall continue.
Koia: *smiles brightly* Hello My King~♥*takes off other shoe* Might as well lose the pair I guess.
Basil: Sounds good, but at the same time...not. *smirks a bit* Should I leave?
Lucy: As long as you're honest about it. *plays with a bit of hair and shrugs* It didn't feel like my place...?
Lillian: *rolls eyes* And again with the commanding. Good morning to you, too, I suppose. *stands and brushes the remaining dirt from herself*
Charlie: Makes sense~ *kisses her cheek* Hello~ How're you~?
Gigi: *wave of a hand* no. *pinks a bit* I mean... *huffs* just... push the swing...
Eos: *appears* Why not? We were just bored and decided to be kids
Erl: I am only stating things. If you dislike my behavior change it. If you do not, then shut up and suck it up.
Basil: *grins wider* I think I can manage that~ *pushes a bit harder so she actually goes somewhere*
Koia: *wiggles toes* Pretty good~Eos totally just called me fat though. *grins* I'm going to find something gross to cover him in so he has to get bathed again. *dark chuckle* I'll make sure there's a fleet of priests too. He hates that so much~
Gigi: *kicking her feet lightly, holding on, all flustered* not too high...
Lucy: *shrugs again and looks at her feet* I've never been to that many playgrounds...? I mean, It sounds kinda stupid, but I really don't know what I'm doing in places like this...
Lillian: As am I, "Only stating things". I have no intentions of changing anything from what it was intended.
Eos: *blinks at her* Oh. We're changing that right now. *holds out hand for her and wiggles fingers* The whole point is to run around like a psycho. More random the better.
Charlie: *snorts* He must be blind~ *laughs* Honey and caterpillers~ *shakes head* Absolutely devious, My queen~
Erl: *sneers* Aww~ Does the princess like me just the way I am?
Basil: Got it~ *grinnin' like a goofball* Oh, I just remembered~ When do I get my clothes back~?
Lucy:....*hesitates for a moment before taking his hand* *grins a bit* Psycho? I think I can manage that nicely~ *pauses* But this is, like, out in the open....With a bunch of strangers...What would they think? Is that what everyone does...?
Gigi: oh... *straightens her back* whenever I get my coat back...~ *slight smirk*
Koia: Agreed~*blinks* Honey and caterpillars? *tilts head* I wonder if there's a hive around here...cause that sounds delightlful. *thumbs up* I try~But how're you gorgeous boy?
Lillian: Yes. She does. Thank you for stating the obvious. *slides through the flowers out of the bed and slides shoes on*
Basil: *tsks* Then I believe we'll have to arrange another date for that~
Erl: Wait... You do? You are a very odd girl, and as such I worry about you.
Gigi: *slight nod* perhaps...
Eos: *pulls her up* This is one of those times they can all go to hell~but most of them will write it off as 'silly teenagers' some will find it cute and others won't care in the least
Charlie: *nods* Honey and caterpiller, idea curtosy of the twins. *rolls eyes* Best April fools ever. *looks around* That one girl....Caitlin, I think her name was, is in one of the trees I think. Maybe she would know about some hives? *shrugs a bit* I'm fine~ Same old~
Manat: *staring at leaves as they blow inthe wind*
Lillian: Again, thank you for the obvious. *tsks and makes a baby voice* Aww, does wittle Erl worry about Pwincess?
Lucy: So, we can just....Do whatever? And not get in trouble for it...? *rubs arm*
Erl: *snarls with the slightest of blushes on his green little cheeks* Only because of my debt.
Darren: *up and decided to take a walk to the path, stretching a while while doing so, then rolling his shoulders, snorting, and sticking his hands in his pockets*
Koia: *hops up* Which tree~? *spins around and walks backwards away from him towards random tree* That's not very informative. Do I need to set the creeper after you? *wiggles fingers*
Eos: Yep. And we should slide first. The big metal, probably a safety hazard, one
Lillian: *snorts* But of course. *pulls up sleeves to her elbows and starts picking a few weeds from around the flowers*
Manat: *watches Darren move then shifts into a hyena and pads after him quietly*
Darren: *keeps walking, staring up at the trees/ sky, doesn't hear her behind him*
Erl: *huffs and eyes Lillian's weeding* Why are you doing that?
Charlie: *points to le tree with Caitlin in it chirping* She's one of the Priestesses, isn't she? *chuckles* Nah, I've been fine~ Good~ Just writing my music and missing my queen~
Basil: *laughs* Dancing again~? Movie~? Your choice this time~
Lucy: I'm a living safety hazard~ This is so my game~ *laughs and points finger dramatically* To the slide!
Lillian: *glances up at him* Because the flowers won't grow very well if they're being suffocated by weeds.
Gigi: *looks back over her shoulder at him, raises an eyebrow* oh really...?
Basil: Yes, really~ Anything you wanna do~ I'm up for it~ *crooked grin*
Koia: Oooh~That Caitlin! Yessss. *sidelong glance at him* Poor boy~ You should remedy that*runs over to tree* Caitlin! I need a beehive!
Eos: *heads to slide and waves her up* Ladies first~
Caitlin: *jumps a bit as name is called* *looks down at Koia* A beehive? Like, now? From these trees? What for?
Manat: *quietly creeping along behind Darren*
Lucy: *grins and acends the slide* *sitting at the top* So, I just, like, go down...? *embarressed nervous sort of chuckle*
Koia: It's for a lesson~Help this weary soul teach another a fact of life?
Gigi: *half-rolls her eyes, but stops, then stares off at the ground* hmm... anything....
Eos: *climbs up behind her* Yup. Careful at the bottom or you might fall off though.
Darren: *walking, closes eyes a moment and takes in a big breath of fresh air, then lowers his head and looks around the trail*
Caitlin: *shakes head* I don't even wanna know...*waves hand* *looks around trees for a moment* *swings down on branch she's on and squints at one tree* *trills* *a few birds chirp in response* Over there, there's one on the third lowest branch. *points*
Manat: *sits and watches him, tail pat-patting on ground*
Basil: Annnything~
Darren: *ears twitch, turns around and finally sees her, and blinks*
Koia: *looks at tree and nods* Now to find some caterpillars...*taps lower lip with finger* Maybe in the garden/walkway thinggummy....hmmmm
Manat: *tilts head slightly and laughs*
Lucy: Gotcha~ *pushes off the little handle things and slides down* *does not properly foot herself at the bottom, ends up summersaulting and landing on her back*....*laughs*
Eos: *snickers and slides down after her then leans over edge of slide* Fail~*grins* But fun right?
Caitlin: *furrows eyebrows* Would worms do? You know, bunches of early birds around here and all~ *smirks a bit at her own non existance of cleverness*
Lucy: *grins and nods* Yes~ Very much so~ *sits up and ties hair back to keep out of her face* It's this fun and I've only done one thing~ Why haven't I been here sooner~? *laughs*
Koia: *slight eyeroll* Maybe~If you got enough of them?
Caitlin: *nods* I thiiink I can~? *holds fingers to lips and lets out a few low whistles* *waits a few seconds before greeted by a barrage of responses from all over the park* Yeah~ Each one of those has at the very least one~
Gigi: *looks up, thinking* I waaant... a five star restaurant, to order whatever I so please, and to see a play, the best seats in the house.
Darren: *blinks again, and snorts, tail twitching as he crouches down and looks at her*
Basil: *lip twitches* Done, done, and done~ *smirks* Any restaurant prefrence~?
Eos: Just wait till you do it backwards~*shrugs* Guess is means you have to make up for lost time
Manat: *dips head a little but maintains eye contact, ears flicking slightly*
Lucy: Sounds like even more of a fail~ *jumps a bit on her heels* Yes~ It does~ What next? *super excited*
Eos: *taps chin* Merry-go-round?
Koia: *preens* All of them. Honey and worm bath coming up~*laughs* And don't forget the bees! *snickers*
Gigi: hmm... Le Orangerie. balcony seats.
Lucy: *jumping up and down* Then let's go~!
Caitlin: *lets out a few more whistles before looking down at Koia* Can't talk to bees, but where there's honey, they usually follow~
Darren: *ears twitch, just kinda watching her, light snort, slowly reaches a hand out*
Manat: *watches his hand for a moment then rubs against it*
Koia: Oh. They'll follow~Get the worms for me? *trots off toward tree with hive*
Basil: *pulls out phone, pushing Gigi with one hand instead as he punches some digets in* *notenotenotemaking* Done~ Does the night end there, Gidgey~? Or is there something else~?
Gigi: *rolls her shoulder, feet still kicking* we'll just have to see. you'll know if I come up with something else.
Caitlin: Whatever you say~ *laughs and hops down from branch to branch, instead of using her wings to fly down* *sits at base of trunk and talks to birds as a few slowly start bringing her their worm invintory*
Basil: *snaps phone shut and nods, shoving it back into his pocket* Don't hesitate to tell me the second you think of it~
Eos: *laughs and pulls her towards the merry go round* All right. Hop on.
Darren: *watching, and gently strokes her head, trying to be careful*
Lucy: *steps on and holds on to a bar* So, what does this one do~?
Koia: *starts climbing tree but goes completely still when she hears the tell-tale jingle of the ice-cream man* That had better be real! *jumps out of tree and sprints towards sound*
Eos: It spins~*waves hand* Sit more towards the centre and hold on really tight.
Caitlin: *blanks at the sound of icecream and releases wings, careless to whether she can fully feel them or not yet* *flies sloppily towards sound, grinning like an idiot*
Gigi: *nods, slight smirk, eyes closed, keeps kicking her legs lightly* we'll see.
Lucy: *grins* On it~ *steps into the center and grasps the bars* Good?
Manat: *stands and rubs more against his hand*
Darren: *small smile, moves a bit closer, and keeps petting, being gentle*
Eos: Looks good to me! *grabs on and starts running* Hold on!
Koia: *chasing that damn sound*
Caitlin: *sloppy fly towards that damn sound, trying to manage to find change in her pockets while navigating*
Manat: *rubrubrubrub-awkward hyena purr/growl-goes still at icecream man music*
Lucy: *squeels a bit* Okay! This is just awesome! *grinning like an idiot*
Lucy: *pauses* Wai-wait! Do you hear that!?
Darren: *hears the music, then looks up/ turns to the source, lets out a light snort*
Eos: *jumps on* Hear what?
Lucy: Ice cream man~! *clasps hands together* Mum never lets me buy from those~ "We're much too good for a peddler's ice cream!" She says~! Annnd, I have to do it now that I'm here~! *grinning like a fool*
Koia: *practically flings herself at icecream van as it stops* YES! *impatiently waits at window*
Gigi: *looks over at the truck* hm? what is that...?
Caitlin: *tucks wings in without landing and skids on the ground, grin not faultering for a second* *yanks change out and hops behind Koia* Come on, come onnnn~!
Basil: *glances where she looks* Ice cream man. Want some?
Eos: *slows down merry-go round all feet dug in style* You've never...that's just wrong. Come on. Ice cream from a van awaits
Gigi: *puts feet down to try to stop the swing* yes. get me some. *gets off the swing*
 Kidnappy Sam (Yep. goin with that): *slides open window and grins out all snaggly teeth and awkwarness* Hello there~what can I get for you?
Lucy: *shakes head* Not once. *nods gleefully and hops off*
Koia: *hops around excitedly* I don't know yet! I can't decide!
Basil: *smirks* On it~ *helps her slow down the swing and walks over towards le kidnap truck*
Darren: *stands up, looking across the park at the van, keeping an eye out*
Caitlin: *pokes head from behind Koia* Ice cream sandwitch! Some people have their minds prepared!
Gigi: *walks with him because she can, arms crossed again*
Manat: *looks up at him then bolts for truck, shifting back to normal as she runs*
Koia: *sticks out tongue and steps aside* Rude!
Darren: *watches her go, somewhat wide-eyed, snorts and runs after her*
Caitlin: Born that way! *grins and hops, waiting for icecream*
Kidnappy Sam: *laughs* What kind you want? I've got four different kinds~
Caitlin: *eyes light up* Ohmigods! You do!? What kinds!?
Basil: *jogs over to van and waits in line* *patpating a beat on his legs*
Gigi: *followed him over, steps a tad closer, going up on her toes to see if the flavors are listed* ...
Kidnappy Sam: *creepy pedo smile* Standard vanilla of course. Can't knock a classic~Plus Cake flavoured with bits in it, Double chocolate with a fudge swirl, and neopolitan.
Lucy: *has le darted over to le kidnap truck* *face inches away, scanning the kiiinds*
Caitlin: *eyes like little stars* Double chocolate fudge swirl! ALL the way! *squeels*
Gigi: *makes a bit of a face, rolls her eyes* Neopolitan, I suppose...
Koia: *fidgeting staring at listed items* Those aren't on here! Why isn't everything on the list! *pouty face*
Charlie: *had made his way over toward le van* *squints, something not right feeling about the man* *not wanting to say anything, since his sense isn't as strong as some people's*
Kidnappy Sam: *nods* Alright, that's a $1.50, lemme grab it for you. *blinks then leans out* Yeah. I got lots of things that aren't listed. If you want you can come look after I get the other orders alright?
Eos: *waiting patiently for her to decide/order*
Caitlin: That's cool! *shoves change at him* *grinning like an idiot*
Gigi: *rolls her eyes, then looks directly at Mr. Sam* Mocha...?
Koia: *squeaks and nods* YES! *hops up and down* I would love that!
Charlie: *squints further*......
Kidnappy Sam: *trades her money for icecream and laughs at Koia's eagerness* Who's next?
Caitlin: *hops out of line in a very bunny like fashion and noms her ice cream with passion on the grass*
Manat: *antsy dance at back of line*
Lucy: *jabs a finger at a choice on the menu* Thaat~!  I want that!
Gigi: *steps up* Mocha, it available, if not, Neapolitan.
KS: *leans out and nods* Alright little miss. Two dollars please. *squints at Gigi* Cone, cup, sandwich? How you feel like eating it?
Darren: *watching from a bit away, tails swishing, arms crossed, looking slightly intimidating, and protective*
Gigi: *rolls eyes* cone. whatever.
Lucy: *digs around in pockets for said two dollah's* *hands him the bucks and squeels a bit*
Kidnappy Sam: *trades Lucy then looks at Gigi and holds out cone* Mocha soft serve~only a dollar
Lucy: *as happy as happy can be* *heads back to Eos and grins ear to ear as she starts nomming the ice cream*
Manat: *worms her way up front and stares at list* Do you...have screwballs?
Gigi: *takes the cone, looks at Basil, taking a lick of it* pay for it...?
Eos: *grins* Well~?
Basil: *mind had wandered off* Huh? Oh, right. A doller? *hands KS a five* Throw in a plain sandwitch and keep the change.
KS: *digs out screwball while he waits for Gigi's payment* That I do! ♥ *grins and hands Basil an icecream sandwich* Thanks! *tips hat* Screwball is $1.25~
Lucy: *mew face* This is. Insanely good. To the ultimums of all that is holy and pure, this surpasses any dairy product I've ever eaten by far. *lip twitches* All from a van~!
Manat: *happy sigh and pays/takes her icecream* Yum. *ducks to back of group*
Basil: *noms sandwitch and grins at Gigi* Pleased~?
Charlie: *supersquint*
Gigi: *nods at Basil, eating the icecream* quite~ *walks over to a bench, sits down*
Eos: *laughs* The things we are going to have to teach you about~looking forward to it. *holds out dollar* Snowcone please
Darren: *kinda like Charlie, big bro sense, yo.*
Basil: *sits next to Gigi and casually wraps arm around her shoulder*
KS: *snowcone for money yo* There you go~*grins at the guys* What about you? Want anything?
Koia: *pacing van*
Gigi: *eats her icecream, allows him to keep his arm around her*
Darren: *narrows eyes, and just snorts*
Basil: *nomnom* Not bad~ I don't think I've seen that guy around~ He must be new~
Charlie: *squintsquint* No thanks, I'm fine....
Gigi: *licking the icecream* I wouldn't know.
Kidnappy Sam: Alright~*shuts window and opens rear door* Come on in Miss.
Koia: *cheers and rushes in looking around manically* Dude! Why do you carry so much stuff! This is awesome!
Charlie: *twitches as Koia gets into the van*......
Darren: *tenses just because someone is in the van, snorts in a more intimidating manner*
Charlie:.....*squintsquinttwitch* I'll take a strawberry cone. *calls into the back*
KS: *chuckles and watches her run around* Because icecream makes people happy. And if I can give them what they need to make them happy, that makes me happy too~♥ *blinks and opens window* Changed your mind? *grins and holds out cone* It's a dollar son.
Charlie: You could say that....*takes icecream and devours it, flicking a dollar at KS*
Gigi: *eats more of her icecream gone* it is quite good... not the best, but good.
Eos: *holds snowcone out to Lucy* Wanna try it~?
Basil: *nods* I agree~ I hope we see him again sometime~
Darren: *not moving, tail twitching irritably, snorts again*
Koia: Finally finds something she wants and squeaks happily* This! I want this! *mew face* How much?
Lucy: *wipes a little icecream from the corner of her mouth* Can I really~!? *gringringrin*
KS: *grins and catches dollar* Thanks~*looks back at Koia and laughs* Know what? You can just have that for making me smile Miss.
Charlie: *finishes half the cone and shoves the rest at Darren* You'll feel better if you try it yourse.f
Eos: *snickers* Of course. Try it
Darren: *cone shoved at him, goes wide-eyed, backs away, wiping it off himself, and gives this angry face to Charlie, snorting yet again*
Lucy: *happy go lucky in bliss* *takes a nibble of it* It's sooo good~ Why is it so good~? *squeel*
Koia: Sweet! *pats KS* Thank you! *smiles brightly then runs out of van* I love icecream~
Kidnappy Sam: *laughs again and shuts up van* You kids have a good day now! *drives off*
Charlie: Like I said, you'll feel better about the entire feeling of pedophile this all gives off if you eat it.....
Gigi: *nods, finishing off her icecream rather quickly now, and leaning back against his arm* hm...
Manat: *hesitates then holds out hankerchief to Darren* Here. There's still some on you. Wanna try mine? It's not actually icecream...but they're really good...
Basil: *casually, oh so casually wraps arm a bit tighter around her, but of course, it's all casual*
Merova: *sobbing silently in van as it drives off*
Darren: *snorts, then looks at the bit of icecream, then sees Manat, takes the hanky, wipes himself off, hands it back with a thank you nod, then looks at her frozen treat* is it... safe? *gasp, he speaks!*
Darren: *relaxes slightly, then takes it, and hesitantly eats a little bit of it*
~~~~~

*girls slowly come to conciousness chained/handcuffed in a dark room of what appears to be the basement of a run down apartment complex* *boys are passed out in innapropriate touch pile*
Basil: *feels the innapropriateness of everything around him* Who. The hell. Is touching me? *eyetwitch*
Darren: *wakes up, takes a moment to gain focus, sees deh "inapropriate touch"ness and flushes, trying to scramble up, snorts, looks around frantically*
KS: *sitting in chair in middle of room spinning to watch all of them whilst giggling to himself*
Charlie: *innapropriate feel* *prays it isn't the ice cream man* *opens eyes* Wtf is this!?
Eos: *rolls off pile when Darren moves and groans a little* The hell...
Gigi: *coming to, wide eyed one second, then a piercing glare the next*
Koia: *groans* My head...feels horrible. Bleh! And the tast in my mouth! What the hell...*slowly opens one eye then blinks and shuts them* Fuck.
Darren: *looking around, trying to figure out where they are/ what happened, grumbles* damnit...
Lucy: *hesitates greatly before opening eyes, pulling on handcuffs a bit* *squeezes them shut and shrinks* Mum was right.....So right....*threatnin' to cry*...
Manat: *hisses slightly and moves hands to brush her face then gasps and starts straining at chains* What is this!? Release me!
Gigi: *does nothing but glare, cuffed/ chained however they are, tosses her head to get hair out of her face* what. the. hell.
KS: *giggles and looks at them* Goodmorning pretty things~Isn't today just wonderful?
Merova: *sobbing silently/strapped to chair* Why does this *sniff* always happen *sniff* to me.....
Koia: *glares down at herself* This. Is not. What I was wearing. *tries to tear at ruffly dress* WHY AM I IN THIS!?
Gigi: *hisses, just glaring still* no. now shut the hell up and let us go.
Lucy: *so desperately afraid to look at her own outfit* Please tell me I'm not dressed like her....
KS: It's so much prettier than what you were wearing~You look lovely~*tuts at Gigi* Now that's no way to be. *slides over in his chair to her and plays with her hair* This is your new home my dear. Love it, love me and everything will be fine~♥
Manat: *gagging sounds* My sash! Where is my sash!? *straining agaist restraints, but still drugged some so it's weak D:* You will let me OUT!
Gigi: *hisses and snaps her teeth at his hand* no.
Basil: *shoves everyone else off of him* Okay, where are we? *seriously po'd*
Kidnappy Sam: *giggles and runs hand along her cheek to jawline, to throat* Oh come now sweet girl~It'll be fun. *grins darkly* Besides. I'll play with all my new toys everyday like a good boy. You won't be lonely~
Darren: *getting po'd as well* hell if I know... *snorts, clenching his fists*
Eos: *off to side holding head* Ugh. Voices are louder...*squints at Basil* Wha?
Lucy: *trying to maker herself a meek little ball of which thou should pay no mind* *breathing heavily, super freaked out, as she should be*
Gigi: *snaps at his hand again when it's by her mouth, keeps glaring* why.
Manat: *angry hissing plus a bunch of swearing/straining/trying to claw his eyes out from the wall* YELA'AN! When I am free of this so help me! *dissolves into curses*
Charlie: *squints and looks around* Where are.....the girls!? Lucy! Koia! The ice cream man! Dammit!!
Basil: *super string of curses as he notices the lack of females* Gidget! God dammit!!
Koia: *gags* We're not dolls dude! You can't just play dress up with us! *rubs her feet together and kicks off frilly little girl socks* Ew....
Darren: *runs a hand through his hair* sh*. sh*! *snorts, looks up*
Lucy: *tugging at chains* *thanking the lord her bracelets are irrimovable to normal peeps* *slowly peeks one eye open, only to squeeze it shut again*
KS: *hums and starts pulling her clothes this way and that* Polka dots? Stripes? What do you think about pink? Ooooooh~How about just lace. *snaps* Yes, that's the ticket. Pink lace dress. That's what you'll wear today. *pats her* Because I love you of course~Or I wouldn't have taken you. So pretty. *winks at Koia* Oh, we'll play more than dress up of course. I'm very attentive.
Gigi: *scoffs* whatever. *rolls eyes* do what you're doing, then let us the hell go.
Eos: *stands and stumbles slightly* ... F*cking rohypnol. Cannot wait till I built a tolerance to that sh*t.
Charlie: *squints at Eos* You alright? *string of curses* This isn't good. This is not fucking good. *runs hand through hair, trying to keep demony side in check*
KS: *pulls pretty much see through lace dress out of chest and spins with it* I will~But you're never leaving. No one ever leaves me. *skips back to Gigi* They stay forever and love me always~
Eos: *closes eyes* Yeah. It just...makes the voices louder.
Darren: *lookign around* where the hell could he have taken them....
Manat: *giant ass hissy fit on wall*
Lucy: *shudders* This isn't love. At all. This is sick, and twisted. You're disgusting. *sudden confidence that is so rediculously misplaced* *spits towards KS* Disgusting.
Gigi: *dead glare* hell no. *tries to kick at him, but legs are likely chained too* you don't get anything if you don't listen.
 Koia: *stares at him* Dude...something is seriously wrong with you *starts working on second sock and freezes* What...is on my thigh? *flails* Letmegoletmegoletmego!
Charlie: The connection...that you have with each other....It only works with the triplets on your side, right?
KS: *rolls eyes at Lucy* You'll love me soon enough. They always do. *pulls scissors from pants pocket and starts cutting Gigi's clothes off* Should have done this before~Ah well. More fun if you're awake. *grins at her* I get everything here. It's my playroom
Gigi: *winces at the scissors on her clothes, hisses and spits at him*
Eos: *groans and waves hand at him* Quiet. It's hard to drown out the din long enough to locate her. *blinks* Have to bounce it off some planets. Find her shortly. Can't lose the queen.....they'd all kill me...
Lucy: *shrinks back into her makeshift little ball*....*lip all wobbly and such, trying hard not to sob*
KS: *stops and wipes his face* Now sweetheart...don't make me gag you...
Charlie: Right. Sorry. *grows quiet, staring at Eos hopefully*
Gigi: *glaring* I'd like to see you try...
Darren: *snorts, crosses arms, then watches Eos*
Basil: *trying very, VERY hard to not go super green guy* *breathing heavily through his nose, taking deep breaths and trying to calm self* *staring at Eos with an intensity of a thousand suns8
Eos: *blinks again and squints at sky and looks to left* 3km that way....sublevel *squints* apartment complex? *runs hands through hair* It's so jumbled....I can't get a lock on her mind....
 Charlie: Can you do it while walking? Maybe if we're closer....
Darren: *snorts, nods, then looks off that way* thank you...
KS: *smiles sweetly* Okay~ *digs through bag on the floor then shoves her head back hard and shoves suspiciously lacy cloth in her mouth then smacks some duct tape over it* There~Much less pretty but more mannered
Eos: *nods* Yeah.
Lucy: *can't even bare to look at the disgust* *shudders and gags a bit*
Charlie: Then let's get the fuck moving! God knows what he's doing to them now!! *runs hand through hair and pulls Basil up to his feet by the arm* Calm, dude. Calm. *mutters to self "This is why Mum doesn't let us eat from ice cream trucks..."*
Koia: *wiggling madly* oh gods...I'm not wearing anything I was this morning...*tries not to hyperventilate*
Gigi: *wide eyed, tries to bite him, but fails and is gagged, starts struggling more, actually freaking out now*
Darren: *nods again and starts running*
KS: *giggles and resumes cutting* You'll look so pretty when I'm done. Not that you aren't pretty now~but the lace~*whistful sigh*
Lucy: *finally musters the courage to look at her own outfit and lets out a shriek* Ohmygod.ohmygod.ohmygod.ohmygod.*rinse, repeat* *can't breathe, entirely freak out mode*
 Manat: *spazzing, keeps somewhat shifting but can't hold it long enough to get free*
Merova: *pretending she's in her field with her sisters*
Gigi: *struggling, making stresses sounds, may be starting to cry*
Eos: *jog/run/semi float motion with them*
Koia: *kicking legs, slowly starting to cry* Wh...why?
KS: *kisses her forhead* It's okay sweetheart~I'm almost done.
Eos: *runs past alley, skids to stop and heads down it* No.....this one. Deffinately this one.
Charlie: *stops as Eos does* You're sure!?
Gigi: *actually crying, fights a bit more, but already can't take it much*
Darren: *looks at Eos, waiting for the answer to Charlie's question*
Basil: *heavyheavybreaths*
Eos: Positive! Whole friggen constelations bawling from her. *looks at buildings* No. No. No....*points* That one.
Manat: *gets one arm free from random form shift and starts clawing at her other wrist*
Charlie: What the fuck are we waiting for!? GO! GO! *starts into building, if it is locked, he is contemplating getting Basil...*
Basil: *growls a bit*.....*shoves Charlie aside, very unnessicarily rough* *rips door off it's hindges easily*
KS: *pats her head and snicts off last of her clothes* there~*slides lace around her and buttons the sleeves/front/sides* So pretty~
Darren: *following after them, hurrying*
Manat: *yanks bloodied hand out of cuff and hits floor hard hissing* Eat you...*tugs feet restraints*
Charlie: *lands on the ground with an oof* *holds the others back for a few moments besides Basil, who charges in* IT sounds so fucking stupid, but trust me, he needs a head start for what I'm afraid he's about to do....*finally starts in*
Koia: *screaming obscenities over and over*
Basil: *kicks down door effortlessly* *snarling, eyes glowing super bright green*
Gigi: *crying, just looks at him with that one just... angry and miserable look, tries to mutter something, but still gagged*
KS: *goes still in the process of brushing Gigi's hair back and stares at him* Oh dear...*runs for back exit*
Charlie: *hears Koia and dashes faster*
Basil: *dives and pins KS easily* *growl* I'm going....to fucking....destroy you....*shirt slowly ripping away as he gets bigger and bigger*
Manat: *tugging desperately at ankle restraints* Deaddeaddeaddeaddead
Gigi: *looks up at him, total wide-eyed, somewhat scared, staring*
KS: *horrified squeal* they're mine! They love me! Don't seperate us!
Lucy: *little ball, super sob, flinches from seeing Basil*
Eos: *following le Charlie*
Darren: *bursts in, looks at KS, snorts, then sees Basil on him, doesn't wanna get in the middle fo that, and runs to search for the keys, if they're somewhere in the room*
 Charlie: *slides into room and darts over to Koia* *cups her face gently* My queen...Koia....*trying desperately to keep from turning*
Basil:....*snarl, turning into a roar that could cause avalanches in manhatten*
Darren: *freezes at the roar, and covers his ears*
Lucy: *shrieks again from hearing the roar* *sob*
Koia: *sobs* G-get me o-outta this. *tugs on restraints* H-he changed me and I don't know what....*sob* letmeoutletmeoutletmeoutletmeout
KS: *screams* Mine! They're MINE!
Gigi: *can't stop watching, still kinda crying*
Darren: *hurries over and tries to quickly search for and find the keys before he gets pummeled*
Charlie: *nods quickly, glancing down at her outfit for a moment before loosing it and lifting hands from her face, hands turning into claws and ripping the chains from the wall socket and all* *growl*
Eos: Oh gods Lucy....I'm so sorry. *takes her hands and snaps links* Lucy?
Basil: *grabs KS and flings him full force into a wall*
Manat: *furious tugging at leg restraints* *burst of Arabic that would make her father blush horribly*
Darren: *grabs the keys just in time?, ducks, and hurries to go let Manat free first, cuz she's half free already*
Lucy: *clings to Eos and sobs into him, blubbering unintelligable things*
KS: *grunts and crashes through false wall into room filled with his previous toys* They always stay with me....*breathes shallowly and coughs*
Basil: *glaaare* *tromps over and picks him up again, slamming him back down into the floor*
Eos: *picks her up and holds her* I'm so sorry Lucy....so sorry....
Koia: *clings, still sobbing* I don't....even know where my clothes are...
Lucy: *hugs tighter and continues her blubbering, shaking her head a bit in response*
KS: *wheezes and blinks before smiling into his room and blacking out*
Charlie: *takes a sharp sniff at Koia before snaking over to a trashcan and kicking it over, reveiling the girls clothes, although slightly tattered* *hisses*
Merova: *flails some, hoping they'll get her/ungag her*
Basil: *gives him a few more tosses, to ensure he's blacked out for good* *storms over to Gigi and kneels in front of her, snorting with pure rage*
Darren: *after letting Manat free, runs over and helps Merova out*
Manat: *gets up and stumbles/falls* *hisses in pure rage and fall/stumbles her way towards KS*
Gigi: *staring, makes some sort of semi-distressed noise, a mix of panic and slight relief*
Koia: *shaking terribly muttering things about 'Belleph' and 'not again'*
Merova: *pops out immediately*
Basil: *reaches big giant hand towards her face and snaps the gag off with one finger*
KS: *unconcious*
Gigi: *lets out a slight cry when it gets off, spits up the rest of it, coughing, still teary-eyed*
Manat: *falls on KS and smacks his face* Wake up! *pounds on his chest* WAKE UP! *hisses and glares back into room* ONEROI! Wake him up NOW!
Charlie: *hisses at the mention of Belleph and snakes back to Koia, wrapping arms tightly around her*
Eos: *no way in hell he's taking Lucy near KS* Why!?
Darren: *sees her pop out, blinks, then looks for anyone else to help*
Basil: *gently releases cuffs from her and scoops her up in a hug, careful not to crush her*
Koia: *buries her face in his chest and sobs*
Gigi: *hugged, kinda confused/ still processing the whole thing*
Manat: Just fucking DO IT!
Lucy: *flinches at such a request* *clingclingsobsob*
Eos: *hesitates* Lucy I need to set you down....
Basil: *sets her down gently and looks like he's about to grunt something before falling backwards and shrinking back, unconcious*
Lucy: *freezes for a moment before nodding slowly*
Eos: *gently sets her down before walking over to Manat/KS* *disgusted look before dragging KS back into conciousness* There...*wipes hands and goes back to Lucy*
Gigi: *goes wide eyed* g-gah! Basil...! *tries to catch him/ kneels by him when he's on the ground, looking around* sh-sh*... *looks at him, then puts his head in her lap, still totally confused*
Lucy: *has assumed the roley poley position, rocking back and forth slightly*
KS: *blinks and groans in pain* Why....I love them....
Manat: *leans into his face all bright blue charming eyes* Are you sure? Tell me....what is the thing you want most in the whole world? What is your wish?
KS: *coughs a bit of blood* I want my toys to love me forever....*coughs more*
 Gigi: *sits with his head in her lap, stroking his hair lightly, confused and in tears, looks around, mutters stuff, then kisses his forehead*
Manat: *grins and sits back before touching a blood splatter with her damaged hand* As you wish~*fall stumbles out of room laughing brokenly* As. You. Wish.
*bodies of former toys kept in the room hidden by the wall start to move from their tomb headed towards KS. Movement of a similar nature can be heard throughout the whole building*
Darren: *sees Manat, blinks, and runs to follow her out, and make sure she's okay and stuff, since everyone else has someone doing that*
Eos: *picks up the roly poly formerly known as Lucy and holds her*
Basil: *groans and rubs head before opening eyes slowly* *blinks* G-gidget...? Gidget!! *jumps and hugs her tightly* You're alright....Oh, thank god you're alright....
Gigi: *his hugged, blinks, still teary* B-Basil...? *hesitantly hugs back* yeah... what... what was that?
Lucy: *slowly, ever so slowly, uncurls and goes back to clinging to Eos* *tears have slowed by now, replaced by just the mere shock of the entire situation*
KS: *happy sigh as he sees his old toys come towards him* My pretty things! You still love me! *smiles as the first few reach him then frowns slightly* Girls? P-please...I'm hurt, don't press on me like that....*winces/grunts as the pull on him* Girls please!
Koia: *numb nonsensicle rambling*
Manat: *falls into clothes pile and claws things out with her non bloodied hand* My book....where is my book...
Basil: What was what....? *looks down at self and grasps head* OH shit....I did it, didn't I...? That giant...green....monster....?
KS: *screaming in other room*
Lucy: *flinches at every scream*
Darren: *follows, watching her, then attempts to assist*
Gigi: *slight nod, kinda dazed-looking*
Manat: *hisses at him then blinks and looks closer* ....I need my book to finish this...it is small and green....
Basil:....That was....I'm sorry, Gidget.....I should've told you, or something....*looks away* In my blood stream, I have a mass of Gamma....*rubs face* And when I get.....angry.....then I do that....*looks back at her sharply* Did I hurt you? Oh, god, please tell me I didn't....
Eos: *winces and starts out* It's okay Lucy...
Gigi: *wide-eyed, shakes head* no... uh... not at all... *shakes head, looks at him* you... you saved me...
Lucy: *nods shakily* O-okay......it's o-okay....*voice barely a whisper*
Darren: *flinches at the hiss, snorts, nods, then keeps digging*
Eos: Yes...it's okay. I won't let go. Just breathe. *almost out*
Charlie: *picks Koia up, scoops up her clothes, and heads out the door quickly, hissing the whole way*
Manat: *spots book as he moves something and snatches it* *goes to stand and falls back down* Yela'an!
Lucy: *starts taking slow raspy breaths* *clings to his shirt a bit tighter*
Darren: *wide-eyed, snort* you... okay?
Basil: I....saved you...? *removes hand from face and blinks at her, completely dumbfounded*
Gigi: *nods, then ducks, looking around* let's... get out of here.... *shakily stands to her feet*
Basil: *stands with her, grabbing her and scooping her up* Goddammit, Gidget, you know you're in no condition to walk....*slightglare* *starts to carry her out of le building* Did he.....What did he do to you....? *averts eyes*
Manat: *quiet whimper like sound she'd never admit to* No. Everytime I try to walk my legs start switching randomly between forms....It's going to take forever to get out of here and I need to seal this place to complete the contract. *glares at floor* I am not staying here!
Koia: *curled into him still crying/rambling*
Darren: *blinks, then goes over to her and picks her up* let me... let me help...
Manat: *stares at him then nods* Out please.
Charlie: *hugs her a bit tighter and emerges from the building, finally managing the demon thing and retracting claws*
Gigi: *flushed, looks away quietly, curls up a little bit in his arms*
Darren: *nods again, then starts to hurry out of the building carrying her*
Eos: *rubs her back making soothing sounds*
Basil: *rubs her arm a bit, trying to comfort her* *understands that she could have any reason to stay silent*....I'm sorry.....
[05:33:47] Nix : Manat: *flips open book one handed as the go-finalizes contract by placing her bloodied finger on the page* ...faster please.
Darren: *nods and runs faster*
Gigi: *curls, looks up at him* no.
Koia: *goes quiet* You can....put me down now.
Lucy: *remembers the god awful embarressment of pretty KS shoved them all into and curls up into her ball again, realizing she's still wearing it, feeling extremely violated and exposed, not to mention embarressed*
Charlie: *hesitates greatly before slowly letting go of her*....*hands her her clothes* *not sure what to say*
Eos: *grimaces* ....we need to get you home....
Basil: Yes, Gidge. I'm sorry....So damn sorry...I should've never bought you that ice cream. I should've seen how Charlie was acting, and known something was up. I'm so sorry Gidget. So sorry.
Lucy: *jolts* No! No! God no! *cowercowercower* M-my mum! Oh god, if she ever found out.....*buries face in hands*
Manat: *hisses from the light as the emerge then glares back at building and grins darkly as it seals completely*
Koia: *takes clothes and stares at ground*
Gigi: *looks up at him, gives his face a light smack* no. it isn't your fault. it's mine. I wanted the damn thing, I demanded you get it for me, look where it freakin' got me.
Darren: *still carrying her, looks back at the building, then at her* down...?
Eos: Oh gods....you can come back with me. No one has to know what happened if you don't want them to. I'll have my sisters clear the bath hall and you can scrub all you like....
Charlie:.....*touches her face gently* You're alright now, My Queen. I refuse to let anything happen to you anymore.
Basil: *hugs her tighter* But if I hadn't had one, too, then maybe I could've....And you wouldn't've had to.....
Manat: *snaps book shut and tucks it into the bodice of the....pretty dress she's wearing* *hesitates then points at building opposite them* There please
Koia: *sniffs and leans into his hand* I want to go home....
Gigi: *looks up at him still, hand on his face after smacking it* I'm okay. just... okay.
Darren: *snorts, nods, then goes into said building*
Eos: *nods* Then no one'll know. *sighs* Not get kidnapped by crazies with icecream. That's what.
Manat: *winces and slides down wall and sits there and sighs* Thank you.
Charlie: *nods and cups her other cheek as well* Can you still pop? Are you feeling okay? I don't think Ara's workshop is far from here....maybe she could take us....I mean....You, if you'd like me to stay home....
Basil:....*nods* If you're sure.....
Lucy: Thank you....*jolts face up towards him* No. That wasn't your fault. The icecream was my idea.
Darren: *snorts and nods as a "you're welcome"*
Koia: I....I might be able to....I'm not sure...*grabs his hand* NO! Don't leave me alone!
Gigi: *nods, lowers hand* of course I am... *curled up, looks away, slight pink* uh.... can you... maybe... stay over...
Manat: *closes eyes and just rests on wall*
Darren: *stands against the opposite wall, watching her carefully*
Charlie: *nods* Don't strain yourself, for god sakes, though....*blinks and nods* I wouldn't even dream of it. *hugs her again*
Eos: ...I still encouraged it...*sighs* This is going to put me off icecream for a while....*slight smile* Hall cleared. You...okay to go?
Basil: *blinks and nods* Yes. I will. Don't worry, Gidge. I'm here for you. Nothin's gonna get you not, I swear. *comfortcomfort*
Manat: *opens one eye and looks at him* You can go, I'll be fine.
Gigi: *nods, still looking away and slight pink* good...
Darren: *looking at her, shakes his head*
Lucy: Encouragement doesn't make the deed......*rubs arm* This is gonna put me of icecream forever, I believe.....*nods* *smiles weakly* Ready when you are....
Koia: *sniffs and clings to him* You better not...*concentrates and pops them to the destination I am too lazy to scroll up and read again*
Basil: *shifts weight for a second and looks at the street name before starting the treck back to the dorms and such*
Manat: *waves at him with undamaged hand* Go. I've got at least a few hours before I can pull enough magic to get home with without frying myself.....I'll rest or something.
Ara: *blinks as they pop in* What...in the name of god....are you wearing....? *drops potion, wincing as it explods on the carpet* *string of curses*
Eos: Hmmm....good thing there is always slushies. *nods and pops them into the bath hall* Do you...know where everything is?
Darren: *shakes his head, snorts, arms crossed, still leaning*
Koia: *tries not to start crying again* Something I want you to burn for me....
Manat: *glares* Go!
Charlie: *gives Ara a sharp look*
Gigi: *still stays curled a bit, somewhat holding on as best as she can, bein carried*
 Ara: *blinks and raises eyebrows* Koia, sweetie....What happened....?
Darren: *stares and snorts, pushing off of the wall, then walking around the corner, propping against a wall over there, out of sight but within earshot*
Lucy: *averts eyes* Never had one of those either.......*rubs arm* *looks around* U-um....I think I can manage...but...E-eos?
Koia: *rubs eyes* N-nothing. I just need you to get us home cause I can't right now....
Eos: We're remedying that as well...but maybe we'll just steal a machine from mum's work to try it....Yes?
Ara: *scowls* That hardly looks like nothing.....*sighs* Take off the dress and give me a second...I think I have something you can throw on before I send you....*opens random closet and rolls eyes as things tumble out, flick through things on rack*
Manat: *watches him go then ever so slowly slides down into the fetal position and cries*
Lucy: Sounds like a plan....*rubs face and stares at feet* I...um....It sounds weird, and I understand if you don't want to, b-but....could you....stay? I...I don't know...I feel like I need somebody here.....*shudders a bit*
Darren: *stays around the corner to wait for her, staring down at the ground quietly, not planning on leaving her by herself*
Koia: *doesn't hesitate at all and flings dress down and whimpers when she sees her underthings* This aren't mine either....
Ara: Not yours....? Oh lord.....*rubs face* You're okay, right, snowball? Nothin' wrong that painful? Do you need a spell? I think I can find a few. Refreshers, clensers.....*goes to a differnt closet* You look about the same size as Pheobe, do you mind wearing something of hers....?
Eos: *nods* I can deffinately do that.
Lucy: *nods, still staring at her feetsies* Thank you....*super quiet* *walks over to the main pool and looks at dress, examining it for a few moments, a look of udder horror*
Koia: *shuddering breath* I'm f-fine. I just...need a shower and clothes that are mine and to be away from everyone for a while....*shakes head* that's fine....
Eos: It's...no problem *winces and pulls her back* Just get out of it and you'll never have to see it again....
Ara: If you say so....*yanks out a shirt and skirt, and some plain underthings* She's kinda plain, sorry about that. But you know, I think anything's better then that....To the incinerator with it? *picks it up with two gloved fingers and wrinkles her nose*
Lucy: *sniffs a bit and wipes at nose, nodding* *looks at dress* *feels around for some strings or zipper of some sort* Ugh....I'm...I'm not even sure how it....*scowls*
Koia: *tugs on clothes* Yes. Please gods yes. Burn them. *tugs shirt down* It's okay...this is so much better than.......*eyes dress* that....
Ara: *nods* Gladly. *shakes head and walks over to another side of the room, opening a panel in the wall and ducking as a flame licks out* Oh, shut it Cal. *totally talking to the flame* Eat this. *chucks dress in*
Eos: *shakes head* I'll help you....*tugs lacings to lossen it then unhookes buckles/snaps and things*
Lucy: *flushes a bit and slips out of the dress* Thanks... *glances down and gags at the undergarments* Oh god....the thought of him....*gags again and covers mouth*
Koia: *waches dress die* Thank you...so much. *brushes back bangs* Would you sent us home now please...I just...wanna go...
Ara: *glances back at her and pokes the last bits of dress in* Honestly? I would've totally burned it without you asking. *shuts pannel back up and walks over, pulling a wand out of her smock* No problem, Snowball. *smiles gently* Whatever happened, man, please try to feel better....Anywhere specific?
Eos: *touches her shoulder* Get clean. Scrub yourself down and remove every trace of him....
Lucy: *nods meekly and rips off underthings, sliding into the main pool and dunking under immediately* *emerges again and shudders* I can't even.....*gags and grabs a sponge*
Ara: *blinks* All the way over....? Alright then....CharlieQue, you okay with that? *nods in response to his nod* Just the island?
Koia: ....temple please....
Ara: Alright, on it. *nods again and swirls wand* Feel better, Snowball, you hear me? *flicks wand and pops them both to Mahroah*
Eos: *waves her back* C'mere, I'll wash your hair *settles on edge of pool*
Lucy: *nods and swims back over, turning her back to him* *starts furiously scrubbing her arms and such*
Eos: *starts washing her hair thoroughly trying not to ask the obvious question*
Koia: *looks around and takes Charlie's hand* First item on the agenda. Bath. I need scrubbed.
Lucy: *starts at scrubbing torso and such* *muttering angry, vile things to herself, tearing up again*
Charlie: *nods* That sounds like the ideal. Where to?
DragoPreistess: *scurries up to them and bows* Mistress Koia, Pleased to see you again~ What can we do for you?
Eos: *pauses while washing her hair* .....Lucy?
Lucy: *shifts head a bit* What...? *pausure in her scrubture*
Koia: *squeezes his hand* The steps. *sighs and looks at ther Priestess* Baths....desperately in need of them. Help?
Eos: Its....what are you saying? Because it sounds like you're mad....at yourself
DragoPreistess: *nods* Of course Mistress, This way, Please~ *turns and leads them through a tunnel lined with shining crystals to the bath chamber* If you wish to visit the volcano afterwards, I can arrange for it Mistress Koia~ The hottest baths are at the top, The coolest at the bottom~
Lucy: I am....*wipes at face* I am so incredibly pissed at myself....
Eos: ....why?
Koia: Thank you. *climbs up to that'll be comfy for her without hurting Charlie and strips and slides in*
Lucy: B-because.....I ignored that stupid little voice in the back of your head that tells you when you're doing something wrong. I completely negleted the fact that my mum's told me about strangers in vans and predators, I got kidnapped again....and....and now I don't even know....if I'm still.....yeah....
Charlie: *nods his thanks and strips, looking at his mark for a moment before climbing in after her*
Inenula: *lounging i the highest tub, Her hair flaming gently, Looks down at the two with one eye barely open* Back are we now~ *squints at Charlie* Koia, What's that? Never seen it before... *shifts over and leans on the side of the pool, Looking down at them*
Eos: ....it's not your fault....and everyone's been told about them...I just never thought it'd actually happen. *grimaces* I'm so sorry Lucy...
Koia: *unbraids her hair and proceeds to scrub herself like no tomorrow*
Lucy: *shakes head* You don't have to be sorry....*sinks further down into tub subtly* I just don't know anymore....If nobody ever thinks that could happen, and it does, what else could happen to a person? Will I spontaniously combust some day? Be eaten by a wild boar? *sinksinksink*
Koia: *looks up at Inenula* Huh? Oh....this is Charlie. *looks at him and points up at Inenula* Charlie that's Inenula. *resumes scrubbing*
Charlie: *waves casually, lightly scrubbing himself* My.....My queen.....Do you want help....? *all hesitant and junk, just tryin' to make her feel better*
Eos: Well I am...*sighs and pulls her back up* Stop that. You're going to be fine. Little known fact, wild boars fear oneroi. I'll just stick close to you and nothing'll go wrong okay?
Koia: *nods quickly* Yes please. Scrub me. Hard. I want it all off
Inenula: *squints* Char-Lee... Is he your slave? He looks a little skinny... *grins and poofs next to him* He could do with some training against some buff men~ *pokes him then looks at Koia* Why you scrubbing so hard? Get something sticky on you?
Lucy: *looks up at him* Seriously...? But why would they...?....*turns around and hugs him as best as she can* Thankyou. Just thank you so much. *dives back under to rinse self*
Charlie: *hesitates before doing as requested* *scrub hard, sounds dirty, will not eleborate*
 Manat: *cried hersself to sleep on floor*
Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com

Kidnappy Sam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: StoryTime!~ :: RPs~-
Jump to: