FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Fun~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Admin
Loki

Beach Fun~ Empty
PostSubject: Beach Fun~   Beach Fun~ EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:25 pm

It was a beach, there was sand, and water and a little building. The band, 1000 Acres Notes or whatever its called, booked it so that they had it ALL to themselves~
Monet: * staring at the water, in a bikini someone gave her*
Becca: *laying on her towel, in swimwear and shorts just relaxing.*
Aedan: *doing pushups on the one area of the beach, shirtless of course*
Ara: *the best grain of sand on earth, stayin' on this beach like she's glued to it~ Nowhere near le water~*
Quen: *rolling around in the sand in his wetsuit, totally already out of his funk, giggling his tail off*
Manat: *standing just short of water looking out*
Odette: *splashing like a maniac for no apparent reason*
Monet: *looks at Quen going over to him cautiously* What are you doing?
Jarrett: *already swimming about in the ocean. His grounding was only for the weekend, okay? Okay*
Darren: *sitting on a towel under an umbrella, wetsuit on as well, watching Quen, sunglaaasses*
Koia: *quietly sneaking up on Nat to shove her in the water*
Quen: *stops in front of Monet, and looks up at her, waveing his arms* coating myself in saaand~ wanna join?~
Halen: *building a pretty sweet sandcastle, and by pretty sweet I mean it looks like a child made it*
Monet: Um...*has a problem saying no* okay? *tail swishing her tail*
Basil: *setting up an area for a bonfire later on*
Quen: *laughs* great! *grabs her hand and pulls her down next to him* all you do is roooll~ *rolls away from her*
Monet: *gets pulled as she lets a little squeak out, before following what Quen said*
Charlie: *watching Basil, no help at all, for he was not a boyscout like herb boy*
Quen: *roll roll rolls down the beach, laughing* such fun!~
Aedan: *comes over to Charlie, shaking his slightly damp hair as he jogs over*
Manat: *sidesteps as Koia leaps for her and snickers* Fool.
Charlie: *glances back at Aedan and waves*
Gigi: *sitting under an umbrella in a white/ dark blue bikini, on a towel, reading a book*
Koia: *squeaks as she hits the water then glares* Did you just...*snakes tentacle around Nat and drags her in* HA!
Kiara: *under umbrella! Whoo! Pregnant! Whoo!*
Becca: * sneaks up, and hipchecks Manat*
Darren: *happens to look over at teh girls as Quen rolls by, sees Manat get bumped, looks all worried and stuff*
Manat: *sputters and glares at both of them before dragging Becca in* You both cheat!
Becca; *gets dragged in* Its called being manipulative. *smiles*
Odette: *swiiiiiim*
Monet: *rolls over to Halen, bumping into his side as she lets out a squeak*
Quen: *laughing and rolling, buuut is dumb and gets sand in his mouth, making him stop and start choking*
Monet: * hears the choking as she looks at Halen waving before rushing over to check on Quen* Are you alright?
Koia: *tried to dunk Nat* C'mon djinny my girl~get that stick out of your ass and lossen up
Ara: *very discreetly glancing at Koia every few moments and furrowing eyebrows*
Halen: *knocks over his sandcastle and laughs* *looks at Monet and waves before filling his bucket back up with sand*
Becca: Exactly~ Or we can get your big strong and silent type to loosen you up~ *evil grin*
Quen: *rolling on his back and choking, sits up and scrambles to his feet, flailing* water! waaater! *runs running in circles, then towards the ocean water, dives in close to the chicas, trying to drink some of it*
Aedan: * laughs looking at Charlie* So how are you mate? *stretching*
Darren: *facepalms at his brothers stupidity*
Charlie: *thumbs up* Living. You?
Monet: *cringes* My bad...*goes back to Halen and flops beside him, tail brushing Halen's arm*
Jarrett: *stops his swimming and looks at Quen* A-ah... uhm... that water isn't for uhm... drinking...
Manat: *glares at Becca* Excuse me? *bats at Koia* Off me!
Aedan: Fantastic. Got my daily exercise out of the way.
Gwen: *supermodel next gen style* *beach boss, arriving with style*
Koia: *clings and continues trying to drag her down* Neeeever~
Becca: Why does everyone play dumb? I mean you know what I am talking about.
Quen: *pops back up right after Jarrett talks, and starts flailing and coughing again* saaaaltyyyy!
Basil: *glances over at Aedan and snorts* You didn't do the hair flip~
Halen: *smiles at Monet and pets her tail with a sandy hand*
Aedan: Well, if I did that we'd have random girls rushing in.
Manat: *flushes slightly* I am sure I do not.
Jarrett: *winces* Sorry...
Charlie: Isn't that a good thing? We got the beach for a reason~ *wiggles fingers* This is significantly fangirlless~
Koia: *grins and clings* Oh~what have you been up to~? Does daddy approve? *fake shock* Does he know~?
Becca: That flush says otherwise~
Gigi: *looks up from her book to steal discreet glances at Basil. totes not checkin' him out. nope nope.*
Aedan: That's because we reserved the beach. Maybe you got to much love on the brain,.
Manat: *continues trying to get Koia off her and glares at Becca* It. Says. Nothing. Stop talking on things you know nothing of.
Monet: *lets out a sigh, curling up some* Halen..what are they doing out there?
Charlie: Neve-*goes to stick hand in the air, losing balance and falling backwards off the log he was sitting on*
Basil: *snort at the fail that is Charlie*
Becca: *looks at Manat* Honey *goes over to put a hand on Manat's shoulder* I am a cupid, I know these things. Its my life. *smiles* Now, stop lying to yourself.
Quen: *flailing, coughing, but stops a bit, and just sniffles, looks at Jarrett, tears in his eyes* ocean tastes baaaaad...
Aedan: *looks at Charlie* Oh you're head over heels? *snorts before going to the water *
Odette: *swim*
Koia: *snickering hysterically* Welcome to the darkside~We have cookies.
Charlie: *choking motions* That was only ONE time I wore them! Nobody forgets anything, do they!?
Darren: *keeping an eye on everyone. like a freakin' lifeguard. >swoon<*
Basil: Not when we have pictures blown up on the website. *poke a few logs into pit* *glances at Gigi and smirks a tad*
Manat: *looks away and grumbles*
Jarrett: *tries to swim faaaaar away from Quen before he can start talking to him, but fails in that endeavor and turns back* Uhm... that is because it is uhm... salt water.
Aedan: *swimming, as he splashes Odette*
Becca: Check and mate~ *looks at Koia* Braids, I still haven't done the bet yet, but I have the dress?
Gigi: *quickly turns red and looks back at her book when he catches her looking, acting like she wasn't*
Odette: *blinks and sputters a bit* *splashes back* No fair! You snuck up on me! *flails*
Halen: Hm? Who ya talkin' about, Miss?
Monet: *points to the water* Are they bathing?
Koia: *grins* Oh gods. Is it pink? Tell me it's pink. With glitter.
Aedan: *gets splashed back, as he grins* No I didn't.
Manat: *trying to peel Koia off her* ...
Quen: *sniff, sniff* I knoooow.... *wipes his face with his arm, looks at Jarrett, then looks down* oh... uh... I... was supposed to... uh say sorry... *pout, sad eyes at him* for... things... *kicks sand under the water* can you... tell my brother that I did...? so he knows...?:
Becca: Hot pink, sparkly, bejeweled, and I have two lovely melons for him too. *evil smirk* There is NO way I am losing this.
Odette: *flails again, splashing him in the process* Did, too!
Aedan: Whatever you say love.
Halen: Nah, they're swimmin'
Monet: Oh alright. *Completely clueless*
Darren: *still watching everybody, trying to do a better job of watching Quen, but keeps looking back at the girls as well*
Manat: *squints at Becca* What...are you talking about?//Koia: *cheers* This is going to be amazing! A-maz-ing~
Jarrett: O-oh... uhm... right... that... *looks away* It's uhm... alright? And uhm... I'll be sure to uhm... tell Darren.
Becca: *looks at Manat* I am constantly in bets with Romeo, aka the fool, aka Menoet, and he is always winning but I am going to win this time! *determination*
Basil: *grins and stops in his log poking to slink away from charlie to Gigi* Giiiiidgey~ Heyhey~
Billie: *prances around Kiara and watches her*
Kiara: *staring at Billie with the most creeped out expression on her face*
Lucy: *exits one of the chaning rooms, bathing suit and all, sunhat and shades, sandles, tote* *one of thoooooose girls*
Manat: *winces* You...do not honestly expect to win do you? He was djinn trained...even I refuse to bet with him....
Quen: yaaay~ *about to jump and hug him, then stops himself, remembers no touchy people, then pouts, and backs away* I guess I can leave you alone now... *waves* sorry again!
Lelant: *in shade/under umbrella reading*
Eos: *creep~*
Gigi: *sees him come up, red-ish, looks up from her book* uh... hey... Basil...
Jarrett: *breathes a sigh of relief and waves back at Quen* Uhm... it's alright... *hesitates a moment before swimming the heck away from the crazy fox boy*
Kiara: * http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/20404.htm?color=28728 * *sloooowly wiggles fingers at Billie*
Billie: *realizes she's freaked out and does this awkward crazy smile head tilt thing*
Becca: *looks at Manat* I will win. Even if it takes a century. Besides how can he expect to win a most feminine contest?
Halen: That's a nice swimsuit ya got yerself there, Monet. Ya plan on joinin' 'em?
Koia: Exactly~Becca's got this
Monet: *looks at Halen* I want to, but I don't think so.
Manat: *snorts loudly then realizes they're serious* Wait...you can't really.....except to...*sighs*
Quen: *laughs when he swims away, not looking where he's going, and hits Becca* oof! oops! *laughs, backs away a bit* sorry...!~
Lelant: *in shade/under umbrella reading*
Eos: *creep~*
Gigi: *sees him come up, red-ish, looks up from her book* uh... hey... Basil...
Jarrett: *breathes a sigh of relief and waves back at Quen* Uhm... it's alright... *hesitates a moment before swimming the heck away from the crazy fox boy*
Kiara: * http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/20404.htm?color=28728 * *sloooowly wiggles fingers at Billie*
Billie: *realizes she's freaked out and does this awkward crazy smile head tilt thing*
Becca: *looks at Manat* I will win. Even if it takes a century. Besides how can he expect to win a most feminine contest?
Halen: That's a nice swimsuit ya got yerself there, Monet. Ya plan on joinin' 'em?
Koia: Exactly~Becca's got this
Monet: *looks at Halen* I want to, but I don't think so.
Manat: *snorts loudly then realizes they're serious* Wait...you can't really.....except to...*sighs*
Quen: *laughs when he swims away, not looking where he's going, and hits Becca* oof! oops! *laughs, backs away a bit* sorry...!~
Becca: *looks at Manat* I am going to win one of these bets, even if it takes a century or longer. * gets hit by Quen* Its all good, we cool
Koia: *snickers at Quen* Careful~*winks at him then points over at Lelant* Quen my dear, you do yourself a favour and stay away from that alright?
Basil: *plops next to her* * http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/33178.htm?color=9325 * *wraps arm around her* How're you~?
Kiara: *blinks and scooooots away, biting lip*
Manat: *rolls eyes* Given enough time everyone will eventually be vicotrious...I guess....
Odette: *waves hand* Yes~ Exactly~ Whatever I say~ *laughs*
Quen: *blinks, then looks over tilts his head, and nods* okay!~ *laughs* I'm better now though~ so I won't hit on him or anything. *tails swish*
Becca: Exactly, and its going to be my time. *looks at Quen* Good boy. *hugs him* No hitting on the boy with a scary boyfriend.
Koia: *horrified laugh* Wait wait. No. You go hit on him. I'll keep you safe. His face, I have to see his face.
Jarrett: *sighs in relief again when he makes his escape and walks onto the shore* *grabbing a towel from his stuff to dry off with* *spots Lelant and waves with a smiiiile*
Gigi: * http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/34671.htm?color=34860 >ha I can do it too<* *arm wrapped around, keeps the book up to her face* good. reading this book I borrowed. *raises and eyebrow* you? *totes hiding her blushing under the book*
Manat: Suit yourself. *sighs* Are all Noctsry crazy? Or am I just so lucky as to be stuck with all the *air quotes* special ones?
Halen: Ya sure? I could help ya?
Lelant: *observed in le book and doesn't notice wave*
Monet: You are busy though. I mean I shouldn't bother you.
Billie: *scoots closer all creepy grin and junk*
Lucy: * http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/37870.htm?color=16438 * *walkwalkwalk*
Eos: *creepy candy*
Charlie: *sees Lucy and doesn't hesitate for a second before chucking a towel at her* I'll tell Mum if you don't change! *angry face*
Becca: *looks at Manat* Your stuck with me and I am not a Noctsry, last time I checked anyways. *looks at Koia* Braids, I'm not a Noctsry am I?
Lucy: *snortsss* Mum picked it out~ *catches towel easily and lays it out for herself*
Quen: *hugged, blinks, laughs, hugs back* yay~ *hears Koia, looks at her, then pouts* but... I dun wanna be in trooouble! Dare-Dare is watching! and you said he could set me on fire! *puppy pout*
Kiara: *scoot away some more* H-hi...?
Charlie: *facesand*
Koia: *shrugs* Eh, close enough. You're adopted. It counts. *grins* I said I'll keep you safe~*trust me face*
Eos: *blended creeper* It could be worse man, have you seen what my cousins wearing?
Becca: *looks at Koia and then Quen* And if she doesn't I ...might? Depends if I am busy or not
Billie: *whinnies awkwardly and keeps on getting closer*
Jarrett: *lowers his hand and looks down at the sand and covers his head with his towel*
Basil: What is it~? *smiles* I'm good~
Koia: *pats him* See~? It'll be funny~
Halen: *looks over at his pile of sand he calls a sand castle* That? Shoot, I ain't busy. I cin help ya.
Monet: Alright then. *stands up*
Quen: *sad puppy pout* but... but... I... *rubs arm, small smile* okaaay... I can tryyy... *rolls his shoulders* but someone's gotta distract dare-dare! I promised I wouldn't try to charm people for a goood long while, and he'll be really mad at me!
Charlie: *glares towards voice for a second, about to say something before turning head all around* My queen's here!? When!? I didn't see her come in! *looook*
Gigi: um... *looks at it a moment, it all up in her face, then at him* some sci-fi novel I borrowed from water-boy.
Becca; *looks at Manat with a dark grin*
Lelant: *hisses as he realizes his feet are getting le sunburnt and adjusts umbrella*
Kiara: *scoooot away* Y-yes...w-well, th-that's nice...N-now...S-shoo...?
Darren: *looking over at them all suspiciously*
Eos: *chuckles* Playing in the water with Becca, Nat and Quen. Been here for a bit...
Basil: *peeks at the book spine for the name and grins* I think I read that one~ You like it~?
Koia: *blinks and looks at Darren then Nat* Oh. *grins* Oh~like em big do we?
Manat: *flushes* ...I am not helping you
Charlie: *glances over at the water with Koia and all and almost has a nosebleed* *waves towards voice of le chameleon as he crawls towards the water*
Quen: *looks at Manat, then laughs* well, have you said hi to him today?~ you really should~
Becca: *leans into Koia* Plus his actions speak louder than his words~ * smirking like an evil genius *
Halen: *takes Monet's hand* Come on~ Let's go swim~
Lucy: *applying sunscreen, likabowse*
Billie: *finally bursts into laughter and runs around her* Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
Gigi: *nods, not really reading it* yes... it's... very interesting...
Monet: Alright, *starts walking with Halen, getting a little anxious near the water, as her tail wraps itself around Halen.*
Koia: *snickers* Oh I'm sure~Good with his hands I bet~
Basil: *peeks at the page she's on* What's your favorite part so far~?
Kiara: *jumps a bit* H-hi? *blinks*
Becca: I bet~ *smiles* Ahh, this brings back memories. *looks at Koia* All of which will make you want to put me in the box.
Manat: *nearly scarlett* I am not staying here for this...*sighs and heads for Darren* ...
Aedan: *comes out of the water since Phen is a butt and goes over to Charlie* Mate, you seem flustered.
Eos: *creeeeeeep*
Quen: *laughs* yaay!~ *splashes a bit, then looks at them* okay, okay, so, what do you think I should doo?~
Jarrett: *looks back over in Lelant's direction and decides to stop being such a little chicken and goes over* U-uhm... H-hi Lelant...
Darren: *blinks when Manat comes close, but he's totally wearing sunglasses, looks at her, slight smile* everything... okay?
Koia: *hugs onto Quen* Okay so. That~*points at Lelant* Is a stuck up prat. You should.....loosen him up a little~*evil grin* Hug him. He'll hate that. Ooooooh~and nuzzle. Just a little. He'll die.
Halen: *petpetpet le tail* It's gonna be a'right, Missy~ Dun you worry none.
Charlie: *blinks and looks up at Aedan* There's nothing flustered about this. I'm going to get near my girlfriend in such a suit. Nothing flustered. *crawl*
Becca: *looks at Quen* Purr even~ That would be funnyy.
Gigi: uh... the beginning... so far. *plays with the page, distracted by him and stuff*
Monet: *looks at Halen* Alright, *tail stays around his waist*
Quen: *laughs* okay~ charm or no charm?~
Lelant: *looks up and smiles* Hello.
Basil: *grins a bit and nuzzles against her cheek* We both know you're not reading~
Aedan: Alright, *starts dragging Charlie to the water, before going back to Odette*
Lucy: *cannot reach back with sunscreen, failure* *humming and such*
Gigi: *tenses a bit, pinking a bit more, book covering her mouth and cheeks* yes I am...
Koia: Charm for sure~*pauses* Wait. No. I take that back...he'd freak out if that happened again. *waves hands* No charm.
Becca: No charm. Save it for later.
Billie: *continues running around her* Whatcha doin preggo? Why aint you swimmin?
Charlie: *grins as partially dragged to water* *crawls the rest of the way and pops up next to Koia, all silent like*
Halen: *takes Monet right up to the water, just close enough to let the water run over their feet* See?
Quen: *laughs* okays~ *winks, then looks up, thinking* hey, do I get anything for this?~ *looks at them, smilin'*
Odette: Kidnap my brother and return for the queen~?
Jarrett: *smile returns*Uhm... is it okay if I sit with you?
Monet: *jumps back slightly* *takes a toe and dips it in slowly*
Koia: Ooooooh~bargaining. What do you want? *totally hasn't noticed Charlie*
Aedan: Well he looked like he was a bit flustered.
Becca: *tosses an arm over Quen* Whatever you want~
Kiara: *flushes a tad* U-um....Sit-sitting? I...I'm...n-not very good.....
Halen: *laughs and pets her tail* Hey~ it's a'right. I promise.
Odette: Nah, that's his usual face, really~
Quen: hmmm~ *arm tossed around him, laughs* well, I don't know what I want!~
Manat: *sighs and sits next to him* They are perverts and cheats....*leans on him* How are you?
Charlie: *pokes one of her swimsuit straps all discreetly, the most rediculously acomplished face on*
Darren: *blinks, then snorts* I... am fine? and you?
Monet: Okay, *takes a moment, and steps into the water a little bit more*
Koia: *squeaks and jumps* What the-*laughs when she sees him* My King, that is a good way to die~
Halen: *grins like an idiot and takes the step with Monet* See~
Becca: Are you sure?
Monet: *grabbing Halen's hand she takes another step*
Quen: hmm~ *taps chin, looks at Becca* we can come up with something later?~
Aedan: I suppose so.
Basil: *grins* Are not~
Manat: I am....tired of stupid people *hesitates them climbs into his lap* But the world is filled with them....
Charlie: *grins* Maybe I have a death wish~? *pokes another*
Becca: Yes, now go my little huldra, go~
Gigi: *sighs, rolls her eyes, and puts the book down* fine. I am not. *looks at him* but only because you are distracting me. *pokes his arm*
Halen: *smiles and squeezes Monet's hand* I gotcha~ I'm righ' here.
Odette: I know so~
Koia: *bats at his hand* Stop that! I'm trying not to be naked thank you very much
Monet: *smiles looking at Halen before taking two steps this time*
Darren: *puts an arm around her, stroking her back comfortingly, slight nod* there... are quite a few out there... *looks down at her* do you need to escape...?
Lelant: *scoots some and pats ground next to him* Sit.
Aedan: *laughing* Whatever you say, and I suppose that grin you have whenever you see me shirtless is our natural face?
Basil: *snorts* You love my distractions~ You know it~
Halen: *jumps those two steps, splashing water everywhere*
Lucy: *taaaanning like a boring person*
Quen: *laughs* Huldrekall!~ *jumps away from her* because that's what the boys are!~ *jumps in the water/ towards shore, looks back* you'll watch, right? keep me from trooouble?~
Billie: *snickers and stops running* Obviously you aren't good, you're pregnant! *laughs and prances*
Charlie: *grins wider* I'm only letting you know I like it~
Gigi: *rolls her eyes again, slight flush, looks away* what.. whatever. *wave of a hand*
Manat: *smiles slightly* I do...before I throw something at them...
Becca: Yes I'll watch~ * goes to the shore sitting on a rock*
Jarrett: *smiles and sits down, wrapping his towel around himself tightly* *looks up at Lelant* Are you uhm... having fun?
Eos: *super creep*
Monet: *squeaks as she looks at Halen* Are you alright?
Kiara: *blinks and tilts head to the side for a second, not quite getting it* *blushes horribly when she does, covering face* Th-th-tha-that....I-is-is-isn't e-e-even....r-r-re-rele-relevant.....
Odette: *blushes slightly and splashes him* Oh, like you tooootally aren't loving me in this swimsuit~
Quen: *laughs, then gets out of the water, shaking himself off, ears and tail getting a bit floofy* alright, gotta prepare myself~
Koia: *snickers* I'm glad~*absently waves afirmative to Quen*
Basil: *grins and kisses her temple*~
Aedan: Well as you've said. I am a teenage boy.
Halen: Yeah, sho'. I'm jus' havin' fun~ *splashsplash*
Charlie: *cannot help but poke another strap* Why haven't I seen it before~?
Billie: *prances and shakes his head* It is and you aint! *laughs*
Becca: *poofs up popcorn shaped chocolate watching* Almost the best day ever.
Lucy: *super tan, back still not lotioned or anything, so focusing on the front right now* *boredom*
Monet: *cautiously tries splashing at Halen* Like that?
Koia: *swats at his hand* Because I never go swimming?
Odette: *waves hand* This is truuuue~ *grins and spins in the water* So you do like~? *laughs*
Darren: *small chuckle* is there anyway I can help? *stroking her back gently*
Aedan: I reckon its pretty.
Charlie: *taps chin* I do recall you at my pool once~
Halen: *nods and grins widely* Uh-huh! Ya got it!
Eos: *tries to sneak sticker on le tanning girl*
Kiara: *embarressed beyond words, just spewing out incomprehensible stutters and mumbles, face completely red and covered by hands*
Gigi: *kissed, pinks a bit, then looks at him* aye...
Monet: *Grins before splashing Halen again*
Lelant: *shrugs* Yes and no. It's....very bright but it's pleasant enough. *looks at him* You having fun?
Odette: *grins wider* Thaaaank you~! *pats his head* You're pretty pretty yourself~ *laughs*
Halen: *laughs and splashes at Monet* It's on now~
Aedan: *laughs* Thank you.
Koia: *laughs* I was in my underwear. That doesn't count as a suit.
Monet: *lets go of his hand and starts splashing him again*
Jarrett: *nods* The water feels really great.
Quen: *drying himself off a bit, and stretching, then walks in a bit of a circle to be behind/ to the side of them, so he is less seen*
Manat: *happy sigh* *rubs onto him* You already are.
Odette: *swim* You're oh so welcome~
Lelant: *looks out at it then leans out and glances at sun* ...it might...but I'm not sure it's worth the sunburn...
Darren: *smiles, still stroking* I am glad. *leans and kisses her forehead*
Halen: *stomping about and kicking water about acting like he's a monster or something*
Monet: *staying in her little section watching Halen as she laughs*
Lucy: *blinks as she feels the sticker* *pats around before finding him* *grins* Knew you'd be here~ *laughs a bit*
Becca: *keeps watching, discreetly*
Billie: *laughs and runs up onto her legs* Come on~You gotta admit it. Lookit you! *rubs on belly* That just doesn't make itself~
Eos: *chuckles* I am becoming predictable?
Jarrett: O-oh, I wouldn't want you to uhm... get burnt. But uhm... you've got a uhm... nice day to read your book?
Kiara: *blushes more* Wh-what...*swats at him to get him ooooff her* Wh-who ma-makes wh-what i-is n-none of y-your busi-business!
Quen: *hums quietly to himself, tails swishing, hands behind his back, trying to sneak over*
Halen: *laughs and stomps over to Monet and splashes at her*
Basil: Aye~?
Manat: *closes eyes and smiles* How....do you do that?
Monet: *giggles as she tries jumping to avoid the splash but turns more into tumbling into Halen*
Gigi: *rubs her temple, opposite of where she was kissed* yes, aye...
Lelant: *smiles slightly* I do. *nods out towards water* And I can watch you have fun doing what you love?
Lucy: *laughs* A bit~? *pats sticker and grins wider* Do you have anymore~? We could make a pattern on my skin~! And then I would look like an alien~! *giggles*
Halen: *catches Monet* Whoa there, Missy! I gotcha!
Darren: *blinks* hm? do what...? *stroke stroke*
Basil: Very...Piratey~ *grins*
Koia: *pulls him closer to shore* Now watch your hands....I need to see this~
Aedan: Know I am,~ *just lays in the water floating*
Monet: *smiles* Thank you.
Becca: * watching still, popping chocolate in her mouth*
Gigi: *rolls her eyes* whatever... *hesitates, then leeeeeans over on him*
Charlie: But you love my hands....~ *grumbling ever so slightly, but still grinning like an idiot*
Manat: *still leaning into him* You just.....calm me down....without even trying. It's strange.
Odette: *snorts and kicks him slightly* Don't get too comfy~ *laughs*
Billie: *gets swatted and flips heels over tail* *flails a bit before getting up* Man you're a bitch. *trots off*
Aedan: *looks at Odette* Why not? I ran 5 miles, and did a ton of exercise already.
Darren: *small laugh* I... don't quite know myself?
Jarrett: *nods* It's nice uhm... having you uhm... nearby. *tilts his head* I don't really understand it, but I feel better when I'm around you or I uhm... know that you're close.
Quen: *sneaky sneaky*
Kiara: *blinks and stares at the trotting away Billie, mouth all hangin' open and all*
Koia: *snickers and glances at him* I do~but if you snap by suit and I miss Quen freaking out my brother I might have to hurt you
Odette: Because you need to keep on your toes, of course~
Halen: *grins* It ain't nothing. I always gotcha.
Aedan: Today was designated to relax though
Monet: I wish I could say the same.
Basil: *grins brightly, feeling the leanin'* *wraps arm a tad tighter around her to get all snug*
Lelant: *quiet laugh* That makes me....happy. *looks at him* Aren't you going to swim though? Or are you done?
Halen: What'dya mean by that?
Manat: *hmmms quietly and snuggles into him*
Monet: You are always there for me and I just feel like I am using you... since I never do anything for you. Even if I try.
Jarrett: I'm probably going to go swim again later. I'm just taking a rest for a uhm... moment.
Odette: Then relax on your toes~?
Eos: *laughs* I have a whole sheet, but I think that'd ruin the novelty~
Becca: *creeping and watching, eating her chocolate and scheming*
 Lelant: *nods* Would it bother you....if I continued reading?
Quen: *sneaks on up to Lelant, total >:3 face, then up and hugs him from behind, nuzzling* I'm coooold~ warm me? *puurs*
Ara: *blinks and twitches a bit, sending a sharp bolt towards Billie* *blinks and curses as it turns him human instead of making him loose a limb of some sort*
Charlie: Fine~ Can I play with it after~?
Gigi: *pinks more, then is all snub, and put her arm behind him for better support* *quietly looking away*
Jarrett: No I wouldn- *spots Quen and scoots away* What are you-?!
Lucy: *waves hand* This is true~ *smiles and pats sticker* I will make due with this one~ *blinks* Oh! Sunscreen! *smiles at him* Do my back~?
Lelant: *jumps and yells and throws Quen over his shoulder* Don't TOUCH me! *seethes and squints at him* Who the hell are you anyway!?
Darren: *smiles, still rubbing her back, leans and kisses her forhead again, smiling and stuff*
Aedan: You are not me manager, me partner or me family. Why do I have to listen to you?
Halen: Aw,Missy... you do tons of thin's fer me.
Quen: *thrown* ack! *lands in teh sand, blinks, then starts laughing, sitting up and looking at him* hiii~ I'm Quen~
Koia: *>:3* If you like~*covers mouth and laughs* Omg....*almost crying* Quen. I love you. *looks at Charlie* Did you hear the purr? That was classic~*goes back to Quen watching highly amused*
Becca: *ready to poof at any second*
Jarrett: Quen... go away... please.
Monet: Like what?
Odette: *pouts* I'm the queen~ *waves hand* I kiid~ I kiiiid~ But you never know when somebody might....*taps chin* Tackle you~ *does so, perfect excuse to touch his chest, of course*
Billie: *immediate faceplant* *rolls onto knees groaning* What da hell....*goes to rub face and stares at hands in horror* WTF!?
Lelant: *hisses* Yes Quen....go away....
Aedan: *gets tackled and laughs holding onto Odette*
Quen: *laughs, tail going* okay~ *rolls over, then stands up, and skips off, looking behind him and waving* bye bye~
Halen: Well. Yer alway around we I need ya 'n' ya laugh when I do silly thin's.
Jarrett: *puts his head in his knees* I really, really don't like that kid...
Monet: *looks at Halen smiling before hugging him*
Becca; *goes over to Quen and hugs him tightly* Great job!
Manat: *flushes slightly and looks down* And you're sweet...
Koia: *cheers and runs over to Quen* Yes! That was glorious!
Quen: *hugged, then laughs, hugging back* thank you!~
Halen: *laughs and hugs Monet back* Shoot~
Lelant: *glares as he leaves* Nor do I....*frowns slightly and looks at Jarrett* ...Jarrett....why do you not like him?
Darren: *pinks a bit, stroking some of her hair* thank you... Manat... *smiles nicely*
Billie: *complete freak out* *keeps trying to run but can't walk/balance on two legs and just keeps falling over*
Becca: *keeps hugging Quen since she is a hugger* So close to the best day ever!~
Monet: *looks at Halen*Huh?
Koia: *flails arms* I know! We even got the stuck up djinn to play along~
Jarrett: Uhm... well... something happened when I was at the circus. B-but it is okay now! Nothing happened!
Manat: *nods slightly then freezes when she hears ''stuck up djinn"* ....one day...I am going to do something interesting to that girl...
Halen: *laughs* Oh nothin'. I just really like it when ya hug me like that. All surprise like...
Quen: *keeps hugging too cuz he does that, laughs* it was great!~ and Darren can't get onto me~ *laughs* cuz he won't knoooow~
Lelant: *watches him closely* Tell me about it...
Darren: *blinks, then looks up, snorts, then back down at her, stroking again* like... what?
Monet: Okay. *smiles*
Jarrett: Oh uhm... well... we were having funnel cakes and uhm... he started choking so I uhm... helped him. Then... I kinda felt funny and there was licking...
Becca: Exactly~ *smiles happily*
Manat: Hmmmm....*taps chin* like...let one of her people onto the surface long enough to realize she's marked the Milne boy....*snaps* Or bind her to something. Like a bottle. Or....get her to phrase something wrong....
Darren: *blinks, small chuckle* is she not usually kind to you?
Halen: And yer jus' so cute~ *splashes at Monet a little bit*
Lelant: *eye twitches* Would you....clarify....licking?
Monet: *squeaks and splashes at Halen*
Manat: *snorts* Oneroi are not kind. It is why they get on so well with djinn....and that one...that one is wretched.
Billie: *laying on ground flailing and yelling obscenities*
Koia: *snickers* Would he really bother you over that? All you did was hug the prat~
Jarrett: Well uhm... he licked my face... and uhm... my ear...
Darren: *snorts, nods* I... see... *looks up, then back to Manat* she bother you often?
Halen: *laughs* I'm gonna gitcha!
Quen: ha~ *nuzzles in the hugging, looks at Koia* weell, I said I wouldn't do anything~ *laughs*
Lelant: *nudges glasses up to rub bridge of nose and snaps book shut* And your feeling...funny?
Becca; He can be scary when you hug him. *Thinks* Braids~ I am crashing tonight, you and I need to catch up. *still in the hug being nuzzled*
Koia: I don't think hugs count~*looks at Becca* Hugs don't count right~? *grins* Awesome~!
Becca: I don't think hugs count.
Monet: *starts running to shore squealing*
Jarrett: Uhm... they said that something about a charm or uhm... something
Manat: *sighs* Often enough...says I am quiet and stuck up...she is very....aggravating to be around
Halen: *laughing and chases after Monet splashing water this way and that* Ya can't git away from me!
Lelant: *drops mouldering book and climbs out from under umbrella* Of course. A charm....why not? *outwardly calm, walks towards Becca/Koia/Quen* *totes leaving glass footprints from burning the sand*
Monet: *keeps running laughing as she passes a tree grabbing a branch as she runs past it and swinging up into the tree*
Quen: *laughs* it's darren's call, I think~ *nuzzles, but is being a good boy and keeping his hands at appropriate places* *sees Lelant coming, slightly worried cuz of the footprints, and looks at the girls* umm... you... said... um... *clings more*
Jarrett: Ah! Lelant! *follows* It's okay now! I promise! Nothing happened! Please don't be mad!
Becca: *gets clung more to* We'll protect you.
Halen: *stops running by the tree and looks around* Now where in the world did she go~? *le smile(
Monet: *swinging up to the highest point of the tree, so relaxed in the tree*
Lelant: *stops* Did you want him to lick you?
Koia: *winces* How about we run? I'm good with running. Running anyone?
Jarrett: *looks down* N-no...
Lelant: ...did you ask him to stop?
Quen: *sliiight puppy whimper, buries his face in her neck, then looks at Koia, nods* r-running... yeah... *slowly lets go, then looks around, and bolts*
Becca: *peels Quen off before going in front of Lelant* You see, neither are at fault. Jarrett was charmed and Quen after almost dying was on instinct using his charm.
Jarrett: Y-yes...
Koia: *calls after him* Run Forest! RUN!
Darren: *slight frown* sounds... most unpleasant... *thoroughly distracted from his brother's troubles*
Halen: *looks up the tree and grins* Found ya~
Quen: *runs faaar away, then stops when no one else follows, looks around, then pouts, and plops in the sand, watching them from a faaaaaar distance.*
Monet: *shyly waves*
Manat: It is...my mother is close with their family....so I often am around her. *nuzzles him* You however are very pleasant.
Halen: Should I come up there?
Monet: You don't have to, if you don't want to I mean.
Darren: *smiles, chuckles lightly, and nuzzles slightly back* I'm glad to here that, my Manat.
Halen: *grins as he starts climbing up the tree* Oh I do
Lelant: *sidelong look at Becca before looking back at Jarrett* And he did not....*looks back at Becca* Excuses...
Monet: Okay.
Becca: *looks at Lelant* The only excuse I want is hear is if you are so pissed why weren't you there to do anything? I mean if you are that over protective... *holds up hands* Just saying.
Manat: *blinks at the 'my' and stares at him before looking away and sliding off his lap* The oneroi is trying to get your brother to molest her brother.....you should intervene lest he get hurt...
Darren: *blinks, slightly confused, watches her* what...? *looks around, trying to seen Quen, then curses a bit under his breath, then looks at her, slight concern* will... you be alright...?
Lelant: *hisses* Because I do not want to smother him!
Jarrett: I uhm... I don't need constant protection.... I uhm... I'm not a uhm... baby...
Manat: *pulls her knees up to her chest and looks out at water* *nods* I'll be fine.
Koia: *scooting away as quietly as possible*
Halen: *cliiiimbs up and smiles up at Monet, coming to rest close to her*
Darren: *worried look, nods, and kisses her forehead* alright... *stands up, and looks around, and slowly walks, trying to spot Quen*
Becca: Then let him go through things and not get pissed at the world. Its not going to help him, he's just going to develop a dependancy on you. Now good day. *starts walking and turns around not even checking if anyone said anything.* I said GOOD DAY! *grabs Koia* Lets go.
Monet: *looks at Halen* Having fun?
Quen: *sits out there, kinda sad to be by himself, plays with sand in his fingers, sadly looking up/ out at them*
Lelant: *ignores Jarrett's comment* And what's wrong with that!? *glares after them* ....I continue to dislike your friend....
Koia: *drug*
Jarrett: *looks down* I'm sorry... She's just uhm... trying to uhm... help?
Becca: *poofs up glasses mimicking Lelant* Don't want to smother him, but you want him to have to survive off you, idjit. *looks at Koia* So what's new with you?
Halen: *nods* Sho' am~ 'n' you?
Darren: *looks off in the distance and sees Quen, snorts, sighs, and heads out there too him*
Manat: *blinks and watches him go, confused that he's not mad at her* *rests head on knees and sings quietly to herself* I had riches all too great to count and a high ancestral name. But I also dreamt which pleased me most that you loved me still the same....that you loved me you loved me still the same
Monet: I am enjoying this. I do love to climb.
Lelant: *snorts* I suppose....*eye twitches* *grumbles and walks back towards umbrella*
Koia: *smothering laughter* Nothing that could ever compare to that awesome~
Halen: I do too. *smiles and adjusts himself to be comfortable in the branches*
Becca: Really? Nothing? At all?
Monet: *swings down so she is face to face with Halen but is hanging from her tail from a higher branch*
Koia: *grins* I have a new bruise?
Quen: *hugs Darren as soon as he's close enough, and cliiiings, feet and all making himself be carried* || Darren: *blinks, snorts, the sighs, and holds him like is wanted, and starts to walk back*
Jarrett: *follow/stumbles after Lelant* I uhm... I'm sorry about all of that... I didn't mean for you to get so angry. I'm sorry.
Halen: *grins* Hello there! *pats Monet's head*
Koia: Same as last time~*laughs and watches Becca* Fine~Don't cuddle me. You get yourself all sandy and gross instead. I see how you are.
Manat: *still singing quietly* I dreamt that suitors sought my hand, that knights upon bended knee and with vows no maiden's heart could withstand, they pledged their faith to me
Billie: *cursing, flailing, ranting*
Becca: *looks at Koia* I don't want to be THAT warm. Like comapared to the sand you are boiling hot.
Kiara: *staaaaare in shock at Billie*
Darren: *carrying his big baby of a brother back, keeping calm and such, somehow*
Ara: *Squints at billie* Every freakin' time....Do what I don't want to....*huffs*
Lucy: *wiggles bottle of sunscreen and smiles*
Charlie: *poke, that is all*
Lelant: *stops and runs hands through his hair* Jarrett...I am an angry person. *looks at him* And I care about you.....finding out that I have managed to yet again to leave you in another bad situation....does not help that
Odette: *swiiiim*
Basil: *wraps arm tighter around Gigi and snuuuuggles in*
Aedan: *still floating about*
Odette: *grins like an idiot and tackles Aedan in a pathetic excuse to feel dat chest*
Koia: I'm hot? *cheesy lick finger touch skin hiss motion* *snickers*
Gigi: *sighs, then snuggles back, and hesitantly gives him a smaaaall nuzzle*
Manat: *starting at water* And I dreamt that one of that noble host came forth my hand to claim. But I also dreamt which charmed me most that you loved me still the same...
Becca: *laughing* Yes Braids. Also I realized I stopped coming to the temple as much its scary
Basil: *that return nuzzle was a challange, and he has accepted, wrapping other arm around her and super nuzzling*
Jarrett: And I'm sorry about that. I don't mean to, okay? I try, but I'm apparently not very good at staying out of trouble, but I'll be okay. You don't need to uhm... always worry about me.
Koia: *pouts* But I miss you...*twitches and looks at Charlie* You really like this suit don't you~?
Gigi: *supernuzzled, makes a kinda-small honk sound, then reds and covers her mouth*
Lelant: *sighs* I will always worry about you Jarrett. Even when you're next to me....it's what I do. And I am trying....so hard not to smother you....and let you be as you want to be....but it is difficult and I fail so often. *smiles slightly* Forgive me for being a grump?
Billie: *crawling through sand-rants about being gelded, how humans are stupid and how Blue better get his ass back and fix him*
Becca: *looks at Koia* I know, and I have no idea why I haven't been there. I mean, I haven't had a bet in over 2 weeks I think. Imagine the cruel things I may need to do.
Eos: *laughs and takes bottle* Did I just get recruited?
Monet: *gets patted as she laughs* Hello ?
Charlie: Anything I say shall be perverted and probably end up in me trying to drag you somewhere~ I shall leave you with an expression, My queen~ *total  face*
Darren: *makes his way back, Quen seeming to have fallen asleep, because of the warm sun and being a bit baby* *finally gets there, and sees that Quen's asleep, and sighs, finding a towel near his to lay him down on, setting up some shade for him, then sitting back down where he was, looking at Manat, and watching/ listening to her*
Aedan: *gets tackled, wrapping his arms around Odette* Why'd you do that love?
Basil: *raises an eyebrow before nuzzling more* That. Was adorable~ 
Koia: *wiggles eyebrows* You're in withdrawl~we're addictive. *starts to snort then stops and smiles slyly at Charlie* I might be okay with that?
Jarrett: *smiles* Of course I do. I uhm... l-l-l.... I don't mind when you are a grump.
Kiara: *shant look at the nakey man, eyes covered, and directed at the ground* *horribly red*
Lucy: *rolls over and moves hair* Think so~ *grins* Thanks~
Gigi: *grumbles something under her hand, frustrated and blushing badly* n-no...
Odette: Because I told you to keep on your toes~ *ohhoho, chest feelin' up, all discreet like* *grinning like an idiot*
Becca: Withdrawl? Nuhuh. I am crashing there, and you'll get so sick of me~
Manat: that you loved me you loved me still the same, that you loved me you loved me still the same...*trails off humming* *glances over at Darren* Is he okay?
Aedan: Whatever, *still floating now with Odette* What is with that look on your face?
Koia: Tch. Don't speach such lies my dear~
Basil: *blinks* Yes~
Becca: I shall try. *looks at Charlie* Now remember we are having a conversation, you may have your way with her after.
Darren: *lost in listening, looks at her when she speaks to him* hm? oh, yes... *nods, snorts* the sun was getting to him... *tails swish lightly*
Charlie: And steal you away from the lovely Becca~? I'd feel horrible~ *shall stay content with poking of the straps*
Lelant: *grumbles* I mind. *holds out hand to him* Would you still sit with me?
Gigi: *grumble* n-no... it was h-horrible... *wiggles slightly*
Odette: *waves hand, a taaad blushed from the arms and all* Because I actually taackled you~ Didn't think I'd even make it halfway~ *laughs a bit* *chestness*
Becca: *looks at Charlie* No you wouldn't. *looks at Koia* Welcome~
Aedan: Its not like you are a threat anyways
Basil: *furrows eyebrows as she wiggles and lets go slightly* No, it was cute, Gidgey~
Charlie: *whispers "bondage" into her ear like a buttface*~ *pokepoke*
Manat: Ah. *glances at Quen* Resting should do him good then....*scoots up beside Darren* I'm sorry....I should have told you immediately...
Lucy: *sighs contently* You know it~ *totally not leaning into his hands, that would be silly*
Gigi; *huffs, crosses her arms when loosened, and leans back on him again* no... *single kick to the blanket/ towel* I hate when it happens.
Odette: *dramatic gasp* I am tooo! *wiggles fingers* I'm feared! Horribly so! I kill things! *whispers* I see dead people~ *laughs rediculously, chest feeling less discreet*
Koia: So what did you want to talk abou-*blinks and looks at Charlie then mewfaces* shush. *bats at his hand* And stop that.
Lelant: *nod slightly and heads back* It is
Aedan: *leans up, which means the flexing of some of his muscles on his chest* I'd believe that when sheep can fly.
Basil: But I love it~ *nuzzle and wraps arms back around her*
Becca: *looks at Koia* Well one of the Arrows told me there was a big development between you and Brit. I wanted to know what from you before I go snooping
Eos: *le sunblock apply* Why aren't you swimming?
Darren: *moves his arm to rest on the ground behind her* *shakes his head* it... it was alright... *sigh* I should have payed more attention...
Charlie: But you like the thought as much as I do~ *poke*
Lucy: *hesitates briefly* No reason~
Jarrett: *smiles and walks with Lelant* Y-yay
Koia: *squints* Not...really? I mean...we've spoken since the last? I have no idea what they would have meant....*nips at his fingers playfully* I will bite you!
Odette: *grins wider and flushes a tad* Then you better keep your eyes peeled for them~
Becca: Alright, but then again, those people are really slow.
Charlie: *grins like an idiot* Adds to the fun~?
Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com
Loki
Admin
Loki

Beach Fun~ Empty
PostSubject: pt 2   Beach Fun~ EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Aedan: I suppose I should/
Gigi: *huffs, arms still crossed, still that frustrated red-face, rolls her eyes* what... whatever....
Manat: *sighs and rests her head on her knees again* I meant to tell you but they aggitated me....
Basil: *grins a bit and goes back to nuzzling, super style*
Koia: Fail~wait. How long do you have to keep like....tracking us? *smirks at him* You would say that.
Lelant: *squeezes his hand then sits under umbrella and pulls his legs back under*
Odette: *tracin' his chest and such, prodding and things, total subtle mew face*
Becca: As long as I am alive, unless I retire I will be tracking you, and then it will go to another person until you die and even then sometimes we have to deal with ghost love. So a long time.
Darren: *looks at her, snorts lightly, and strokes her hair a bit again* well... I... might not have been... so pleasant then.... *sighs* there is nothing to be done when things have already happened...
Charlie: It's why you love me, my queen~? *grins wider*
Aedan: *enjoying this, trying not to make it known he know she's doing it on purpose*
Eos: *rubrubrub* You realize I'm touching you right? I felt that hesitation even if I hadn't have seen it-which I did.....tell me?
Jarrett: *sits by Lelant under the umbrella and scoots up close to him*
Gigi: *sits there taking it, suuuuper red in the face, and leaning back against him. being held there*
Koia: That...sounds awful. I am so sorry Becca...at least when I die it's permenant? Soul disintegrates back into its components and no one hears of me ever again~*winks at Charlie* Maybe~
Lucy: *leans more into his hands* This fact I'm very aware of~ *pouts a bit* So...You know how some kids just get thrown into the water, and they know how to swim right off the bat? THe whole toss, splash, swim routine? Toss, splash, glubglub, "Oh, no! Little Lucy's drowning!" *sparkly hand movements before tugging sunhat further down onto her head*
Becca: Nah, I love what I do, and I figured out a few things, you'll eventually find out~ Dealing with me of course. I do not spy on you, usually.
Manat: *leans into his hand* No...but you might have stopped it...and so I apologize...
Lelant: *starts to read book-pauses-wraps arm around Jarrett holds book with one hand*
Eos: Ahhhh. *still rubbing despite totally not having to anymore* Did no one ever teach you then?
Darren: *sighs, keeps stroking, leaning back a bit, lets out a small snort* it... would have been fine... *sighs* but... I do not wish to argue, even slightly. no one is to blame...
Odette: *tracing patterns and shapes and things onto his chest like a goofball*
Koia: Oooooh~you're keeping secrets from me? I am crushed. *snickers* That's good Becca. I wouldn't want to scare you to death.
Basil: *flops backwards onto the sand, pulling her down beside him, and just sort of lays there in the sun, arms wrapped around her*
Jarrett: *smiles and nuzzles into Lelant a little bit* *super happy and comfortable*
Becca: *looks at Koia* Its nothing big, just stuff. .*laughing* I've seen a lot so good luck.
Lucy: Not really....Too busy and stuff like that....*playing with the brim of le hat*
Gigi: *pulled into the sun, sliiight "eep" and lays there, flopped and stuff, wincing a bit at the sun* I'm going to burn, Basil...
Manat: *curls into his side* Alright.
Basil: *grins crookedly, sort of a half smirk, and rolls over to be on top of her* Better~?
Koia: Uh huh. But you'll tell me eventually riiiiiight~? *Stuffy eyed pout*
Darren: *small smile, keeps stroking her back/ hair, and leans back a bit*
Eos: Thats sad. *runs hand along her spine* Did you want to learn?
Gigi: *slight wide-eyed, looks up at him a moment, then away, turning red-faced again, and mumbling something*
Manat: *nuzzles him* Were you...not going to swim?
Lelant: *sidelong look at Jarrett before smiling and resuming reading*
Lucy: A little, I gue-*shudders pleasently* Maybe..? I...never really think about it unless I'm around somewhere I can learn...and I never can usually think of anyone to teach me....
Darren: *blinks, looks at her, still stroking* perhaps... *looks out at the ocean* I... didn't quite thing about it.
Basil: *grins wider and leans down closer to her face* I didn't heeear that, Gidgeeey~ Please repeat~?
Gigi: *looks up at him again, then looks away, still all red, mumbles it again*
Basil: *leans even closer, practically breathing on her* Liiiittle louder~?  *whisper*
Eos: *continues trailing fingers along her back * I could teach you. Or you could wait a bit and one of the my cousins could. *chuckles* Half sirens-litterally born in water~
Jarrett: *all smiles and cuddles* *looks at the book and tries to read along*
Lelant: *amused smile* *moves book to let him read better*
Gigi: *red red reeeed, looks up at him again, closing her eyes tight* n-not... not in public... again... *throws hands over her face, tries to roll on her side* there. now hush.
Lucy: *stifles a moan* Either way would be fine....~? I'd rather have somebody I know teach me, though, honestly~ *smiles towards where she assumes he is, pulling up the brim of her hat slightly*
Jarrett: *looks at Lelant: You uhm... really like this sort of stuff don't you?
Basil: *pulls back and tries not to laugh, rolling off her, but still keeping next to her and such* You think I'd actually try that with Becca in the vacinity~?
Manat: *nods* I will go home smelling of salt today....but I am determined to actually swim. *stretches and curls back into him* Eventually.
Lelant: *blinks and looks at him* Hmmm? Oh....not particularly. I need to review these....is it...boring you?
Jarrett: O-oh uhm... I mean...you keep reading, I didn't mean to disturb you.
Koia: *fidgets and dances away from Charlie and bolts for the ocean* *dives in and plays*
Charlie: *gasps as she dances away* *whines a bit and goes after her, pulling off his shirt*
Gigi: *huffs, still really pink, sits up a bit, looking at him* hush. I didn't think you actually would... *slight hair toss, then looks at him* you know how bad that would have looked? not that I care or anything, but... one look, she would do it again. *sigh/ eyeroll*
Eos: *laughs and appears* Sorry. Forgot I hadn't come out of it yet. *flicks brim of her hat* Then I can deffinately teach you if you want.
Lelant: You aren't. Did you have anymore questions about it?
Lucy: It's fine~ *smiles* Yesss~ *rolls over onto her back* But don't stop that hand thing. *wiggles fingers* I like that~ *giggles*
Koia: *laughs and sticks out tongue* Did you just whine at me?
Darren: *small chuckle* most of my family dislikes the taste... *stroking her hair again, mindlessly* anytime you wish, just say and I will join you. *looks over at the sleeping Quen* he... should be fine.
Charlie: *slips into the ocean and swims over to her* Never~ *grins*
Eos: *blinks and looks down* I hadn't...even realized I was doing that....*squints then continues* Good to know~
Jarrett: *shakes his head* I uhm... don't understand any of it really... B-but don't worry about me. You've got to uhm... review it or uhm... whatever... I don't want to uhm... keep you from doing that.
Basil: *pulls her back down from her slight sitting up* Then we'd just jump in the ocean~ Or continue to warm ourselves up~ *snickers*
Lucy: You didn't~? I did~ *leans into the hands* Mmm~ Is it?
Manat: Of salt? *thinks* That is interesting....*enjoying being petted * You don't have to....it is just my goal for the day. *glances at Quen* Are you...sure?
Koia: *snickers and splashes at him* Liar.
Charlie: *laughs and splashes back lightly* The king never lies to his fair queen~
Gigi: *pulled back down, looks at him, eyes slightly narrowed* that... is true... *looks away, sliiightly snuggling,* I don't know what it was that day anyways... *facepalm*
Lelant: Understandable....its a whole different worlds policies basically....*frowns slightly* It could...wait. I am attempting to find a clause for my mother...one we both vaguely remember but haven't been able to refind....
Darren: *looks at her, snorts, nods* I... do not particularly love it, but tolerate it... *nods again* yes, I am sure... *strokes still, smiling* swimming is... nice, pleasant.
Eos: *shakes head slightly flushed* Fan of the masseuse profession are we? And yes. It is.
Basil: *nuzzle* You just couldn't resist~? *laughs and pec pops*
Jarrett: You don't have to! I'm uhm... sorry. *pulls his towel up over his head* Just uhm... pretend I'm not here...
Manat: Ah. *looks out at water* Would you....like to now?
Gigi: *still this flushed mess, it only worsens when the pop happens, and she turns away from it*
Darren: *looks out as well, then thinks a moment, and nods* that... would be fine.
Lelant: *snorts slightly and peeks under towel* I would never be able to pretend you're not here.....
Lucy: Maybe slightly~? I've gotten more massages than I can count, really. Mm~ But I think I like the way you're doing it more~ *eyes all closed and such, head leaned back on the sand and all* *raises an eyebrow* How so?
Koia: *snickers* He'd better not. So~*swims over* I thought you were playing with your bandmates today...shouldn't you be hanging with them?
Jarrett: *peers out* I could turn into a puddle, if that would help?
Basil: *snickers and stops, kinda wantin' her to just look at him again with that oh, so smiling face* *smiles a bit before scooping her up and throwing her over his shoulder, out towards the water whistling*
Lelant: *laughs* That would not help. I could still sense your thoughts and just be annoyed I couldn't touch you
Charlie: *holds a finger to his lips* Basil's too busy throwing his girlfriend into the ocean and I'm skipping~? I'm not much help anyway~ I have no idea how to build a bonfire~
Eos: I sense a predjudice. Poor masseuse's. *quiet still training* Just....something to remember.
Jarrett: Oh... *laughs* I guess you're stuck with me then, huh?
Manat: *stands and brushes herself off* Then lets. *holds out hand to him*
Lelant: *chuckles and nuzzles him* Define stuck....
Gigi: *totally didn't expect that, tossed iiiinto the ocean, goes all the way under, not coming up for a bit*
Koia: *snickers* That poor girl? *rolls eyes* Get wood. Burn it. It's easy peasy~
Lucy: Predjudice~? Nah~ Your fingers are just filled with tribal leader chromo magic~ *giggles and wiggles fingers* Alright then~ But remember this, too~ *opens eyes, about to say something before blinking and sitting up* Holy crap! Does Charlie have a tatoo!? *guess where his haaaaands end up~*
Darren: *smiles, nods, and takes her hand, standing up and dusting sand off of him* *wetsuit, because he had to be fair to Quen*
Charlie: Not as easy as it sooooundss.....Fire haaates meee....*whine, glub sound, sloooowly sinks into the water*
Jarrett: *laughs* Uhm... I can't uhm... disappear so uhm... you'll just have to uhm... deal with me? No matter how uhm... annoying I am?
Basil: *grinning like an idiot before realizing she has yet to resurface* Gi....gey...? *blinks slowly before taking a few steps forward*
Eos: *laughs and wiggles fingers* Oh yeah. Magic~ Remember wha-*goes still -totally doesn't move his hands* You...didn't know?
Gigi: *comes up out of the water, totally a swan, because that's what happens when she's tossed into water and doesn't come up fast enough* *blinks, honks and quickly gets out of the water* d-d*it!
Manat: *pulls him to water then lets go of his hand and stares at it* *scoots away when the surf splashes up* ...
Darren: *dragged, laughs, then stops and looks back at her, raising his eyebrows* something... wrong?
Koia: More lies~I love you. *tsks and kisses his forhead* Stop that
Billie: *bitch bitch bitch-drag self*
Lucy: No, I didn't know! Does everybody know!? Nobody tells me anything! I am sooo telling mom! *flails a bit before realizing where his hands are and flushing horribly* Th-that was....m-my fault.....
Lelant: *shakes head* Jarrett...*laughs* Okay. I think I can handle that.
Layia: *crouches next to Billie's head and squints down at him* Aint dis a welcome sight~ You can't walk, Can you~ *grins and snickers at him*
Manat: *sidles away from surf again staring at it* No.....*repeats motion* ....the surf bothers me....
Basil: *blinks at the swan* Gid....get....? *suddenly, all the jigsaw pieces fit* *cannot even form words, Lucy's telling of swan maidens replaying over and over in his head*
Eos: No...not everybody knows. I know because I know almost everything that happens in the family...*slight smile* Why would you tell your mother? *doesn't move hands* Yep.
Jarrett: *le hug* T-thank you, then. For uhm... dealing with me.
Billie: *groans and drops his head to the sand* ....Shut up....
Gigi: *stares at Basil, remember all that stuff now, wide-eyed-ish, and makes a distressed honk, the bird equivalent to being beet-red, flaps her wings a bit, and takes off running away from him, might be a tear or two in her eyes* d-d*it...!
Lelant: *snickers* You are most certainly welcome *unholy amusement*
Layia: *pokes at his horn assuming he has one* You look so stoopid righ now~ It's pathetic~ *moves and stands above him* If yo nice to me, I may help yo learn to walk?
Lucy: That's true....wait, what do you mean "The family"? You know through Koia, or...? *pouts* I'd tell her because it's not fair Charlie can have one. I want ooonnneeeee. *makes no attempt to move his hands, focused completely on the idea of getting a tatoo*
Basil: *shakes head quickly and runs the hell after her* Gidget! Gidge wait!
Jarrett: *again, all smiles and cuddles with this boy today*
Gigi: *running, flapping her wings horribly, even though she doesn't know how to fly, trips over her feet and tumbles, letting out a horrid honk*
Billie: Yo! Don't touch the merchandise! *flails some* Shuuuuuut it. Stupid naked body and its dumbass legs and damn gelding *tries to get up and falls over again* GAH! Help me dammit!
Fred: *innocent creature on the beach with a bunch of school children she's watching, because the idea makes me laugh so much* *diverting their attention expertly from any naked man*
Eos: *quiet* Yeah....I know through Koia. *sighs* You'll get him in a lot of trouble...
Basil: *scoops her up and hugs her tightly and carefully* I am so sorry, Gidget...SO sorry.....*trying to calm her down and all*
Layia: Oh, I'll touch whatever i feel like boy! *laughing down at him* You need to learn to walk quick smart, 'Fore the birds peck of yo manhood~ *laughs and picks him up*You didn' say please Billie~
Billie: *series of angry unintelligible curses* *glares at her* Please....
Lucy: But if I get him in trouble for it then it won't be as big if I get one. *quick nod* This needs to be done. I'm totally getting one of those.
Layia: *grins* Thankyou~ *shoves a towel at him* Cover yoself 'fore you scar da kids~ *ruffles his hair* I must say, Yo look better like Dis than a horse~
Gigi: *flapping a bit, still kinda honking, but wears out quickly and flops her neck over his shoulder, then looks at him*
Eos: *stares at the sky* You really want a demon mark?
Basil: *eyes darting around, totally freaking out* I-if I knew that I was...COMPLETELY forcing you into anything...By...By taking your coat.....I seriously never...would've....*rubs face and shakes head quickly* I'm so sorry, Gidget.....*runs hand through hair*
Billie: *stares at towel* Da fuck you want me to do with this? *superglare* Why you lie like that? Stupid human body is stupid. Want ma hooves back. *grumble bitch grumble*
Koia: *dives and starts playing with things underwater*
Manat: *dances away from surf again* ....*glares at it and scoots closer* ....*rinse repeat*
Lucy: *blinks and tilts head to the side* What's that? What? Oh my god! That's what it is!? *horribly restrained laughter* He's so dead....*shakes head* No, no. I am NOT going to be the one to tell Mum about this. *waves hand* No. I don't want one of those. I want a tatoo.
Darren: *blinks, then looks down, and at her again, smiles, and moves to pick her up bride-style, and carries her into the water*
Lelant: *rocking those cuddles too*
Layia: *raises an eyebrow* WRAP YOSELF FOOL! *lets him go and ties the towl around his waist, Most likely a leeeetle too tight* I like mah boobs, And i like bein safe from people's foot! *snorts* How you get like dis anyways, Thought yo little horse fo life? *shakes her head at him before helping him walk around a bit*
Manat: *squeaks slightly and holds onto him* *happy sigh when she's inthe water* ....thank you.
Eos: Eh......you could still tell her...I'm just...letting you know in advance that its not what you think it is. *tries to stifle grin from laughter cause hands man. hands* Why?
Gigi: *stops, blinks, then huffs a bit* hush, Basil. *gives his ear a nip, then strains her neck to look at him* what are you freaking about? *slight wing shifting* I hadn't the slightest idea either. *scoffs, still looking at him, then down at the ground* it's too late... and... not... really... a problem... *slight cough/ honk*
Darren: *small laugh, sets her into the water carefully* you are welcome. *smile*
Jarrett: *looks up at Lelant* Uhm... Lelant when I uhm... asked about your book, you said that you uhm... didn't really uhm... like it that much, right? So uhm... what do you like?
Billie: *grunts slightly and holds towel* Eh. Balls of fat, who cares? *snorts* I don't know! I was headed over to poke someone cause the preggo bitch was boring and bam-Ima bi-ped. *glares at legs as he walks with her*
Lucy: A tatoo would be one thing with her, but a mark? Not even touching that subject with a ten foot pole with her. *shakes head* WHy what? Why I wanna tatoo? *strike a pose* Because I'm a total rebel of course~ *snickers* I think a lot are really pretty. And it's nice to get something meaningful attached to you. You know? *blinks and squints at his face* What's up with the laughing~?
Manat: *smiles and paddles around happily*
Lelant: *thinks* I like histories I guess....and some policy books are okay. *frowns* I...haven't read much else actually...why do you ask?
Koia: *secretly making faces at fish*
Basil: *sets her down gently* No, no. Of course it's a problem. I mean. I only took that coat hostage because I thought it was just some normal one that I could use to go on a date or two with you, because...You know, I really liked you. But, like, if that coat's that and you're a swan maiden then.....*shakes head* My god.....*totally just thinkin' she absolutely only stuck with him this long to get the coat back*
Layia: *snickers* You did, You licked one o mine, 'Member? *shakes her head* Yo need ta learn ta keep to yoself boy, Yo piss peopes off to easy... *lets him go for a bit* Keep goin, You doin a'right~
Charlie: *watching in great amusement*
Darren: *smiles and swims as well, muscled athletic dude being muscly and athletic*
Eos: So avoid being there when she finds out. Got it. Hmmmm....I guess it does? I can't get them so I never really thought about it. *smothers a smile* Nothing...
Gigi: *blinks, then hisses* Basil, it waaas just a coat. I didn't know what it was for, in the slightest. only that "I needed it". *shakes her head, and nips at his chin* Basil, Herb boy, hush. don't think things. I will bite you.
Jarrett: *shrugs* I was just curious... I mean... I read uhm a lot of books, well... they're a lot of the same kind of book, but I was just wondering if maybe we uhm... might have read the uhm... same thing. I guess it's kinda silly...
Billie: *grins* Oh yeah...that wasn't too bad. *wiggly eyebrows* You gonna let me do that again? *snorts* Take them selves way too seriosly....*stumbling steps*
Manat: *floats and giggles*
Lucy: I don't think I even wanna be in the country when she does~ *blinks* You can't get them? No fun! We could've gotten matching ones~ Like the ones on the arms and you have one half and I have the other~ Oreo and Milk~ *laughs* *squints again* Doesn't look like nothing~
Koia: *surfaces for air* Bah~*looks at Charlie* What?
Lelant: It's not silly....what type of book are they?
Darren: *looks over at her, smiles, and swims by her, tail accidentally brushing her leg*
Basil: That you needed it...? *winces* What? You mean...you don't...and you're actually with me...to be with me? *rubs back of head, nooot looking at the scary ducky*
Layia: *snorts* Wasn't too bad? I say yo thoroughly enjoyed it! *raises an eyebrow, Unimpressed* Not till yo get some manners up ya! *nods* They do... *watching him carefully* Baby steps an no runnin...
Eos: You hear the storm coming and we'll run together? Eh...needles don't do anything against my skin, and the healing agent forces the ink out. Dionia tried. *laughs* Yessssssss. *avoids eye contact* Deffinately nothing.
Charlie: You know you're adorable, right, My Queen~?
Jarrett: *smiles* Uhm... science fiction books! I really love them!
Manat: *jumps slightly then brushes it with her hand as he passes*
Billie: *snicker* Who you foolin? Tasted bad yo. *still stumbling* I got manners! *almost falls* This sucks! How do humans do this!?
Gigi: *rolls her eyes, looks away again, slight flush, if even possible >maaagic<* ugh... yes. *looks at him* you... are charming...?
Koia: *flushes* Ah haha....you saw that didn't you?
Lelant: Ah...I can't say that I ever have actually....
Lucy: Exactly~ Evacuation~ *frowns slightly* Bummer. Same with henna? *lip twitches* Or maybe just some tribal paint? *squuuiiints and pokes his face to get him to look at her* Whaaat?
Layia: *grins* Then why yo ask to do it again? *snoooooooorrt* Manners mah fat ass! *catches him and stands him back up* Like dis yo fool~ *starts skipping around him* Jus takes practice~
Zach: *lickin' up that ice cream cone on the beach*
Darren: *felt it too, and jumped a little, not expecting it*
Basil: *blinks* *loooong pause*........*grins like an idiot and scoops her up* I love you, Gidgey. I love you so much. *nuuuzle*
Charlie: *snickers and nods* And it was very cute~ *kisses her forhead*
Eos: Henna sticks but not for long. Max is like...a day? *leans very slightly away careful not to move body too much*Nothing~I already told you
Manat: *stifles a snicker* Sorry.
Jarrett: Hold on a second. *reaches for his bag and pulls out one of the many novels he carries in that thing* This one is really good. *holds it out to Lelant* You can borrow it if you want to. I mean if you'd have the time to read it.
Billie: Cause I did! *grumbles*
Gigi: *scooped, nuzzled, lets out a small honk, about to wiggle, then is nuzzled, and cranes her neck against it, cuz it feel nice* gah... Basil...
Layia: *still prancing around him obnoxiously* I KNOW yo liked it~ *taps his horn every time she comes round*
Koia: *flushes darker* Shush...*swims around him* So~since you can't fire...what are you going to do tonight?
Lucy: Then I guess tribal paint will have to be your choice~ *smiles a tad* *pouts* You lie. *grabs his arms and shakes them in impatience* Telllll meeeeee-*boobs a jigglin'*......*hooooorrible flushing*..I...I um.....*just kinda stares, not really knowing what rediculousness to say, not letting go of his arms*
Billie: Tasted awful! *ducks head* Stop that! I didn't tell you you could touch me!
Basil: Hmm~ *nuuuuzzle* *pulls her back to face her* Now....What exactly made you do thaaat...? *squints* Because it's freakin' awesome~ *Grins like the idiot he is*
Eos: *stares back* Yeah....wasn't going to say anything...
Charlie: Microwave smores sounds like our plan~ *helpless shrug*
Layia: *prance prance* Nah~ *smacks his butt* I did'n say yo could lick me either~
Darren: *blinks, and nods, then chuckles* it is fine... *tail swish-ish, tries to tickle her stomach*
Ati: *walking along beach all giant and tankish*
Gigi: *stares at him* do... what? *looks at herself, then him, then narrows her eyes* I'm not telling you.
Koia: *winces* Ewwwww....I'll start the fire for you. Did you have enough wood to keep it going for a while?
Lucy:.........*lip twitches slightly before she bursts into laughte,r clamping hands over mouth to try and contain her snorts*
Manat: *flails some cause she's actually horribly tickish*
Zach: *finishes cone and starts piecing together a flute like a boss*
Eos: *starts laughing with her* I know...
Lelant: *takes book and sets his down* You are done with it?
Basil: But why not~? I was gonna help you change back if you wanted~ *smiles*
Ati: *rolls eyes at people playing in the water, heads further into beach*
Jarrett: *nods* I've read that one two or three times.
Charlie: *grins* THank you, my queen. I wouldn't be anywbere without you~
Lelant: Then I would like to borrow it...though may I ask what it is about?
Gigi: *blinks, then narrows her eyes* ten minutes. I am stuck ten minutes until I can change back. *blinks, narrows eyes, and re-folds her wings* my suit is gone....
Zach: *totally sittin' on a big rock in a cove-y type area by his lonesome* *adjusts flute and starts blowin' out a soft tune* *shifts into moondance, because he luffs it*
Koia: Not buried under a family of crazies? *swims towards shore* Show me where your pit is.
Lucy: *trying to stop desperately* *waves hand* I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I can't help it....*horrible laughter*
Eos: *shrugs* I'm just glad you didn't hit me?
Darren: *looks over when he hears her laughing, kind of shocked, and grabs his tail to pull it away, and goes over to her, but can't help but laugh* are... are you alright?
Billie: *jumps from smack* Stop that! *flails some as he looses his balance* You liked it.
Jarrett: Oh that one is about a time traveling space pirate and all of his adventures while trying to escape from some pretty nasty aliens who have a bounty on his head. (I really suck at making this junk up. I apologize)
Layia: *laughing* Why should i? *pushes him back up and grins at him* If i did, Then so did you~
Manat: *curled up slightly laughing, trying to stay afloat* I'm fine. *waves hand at him* I'm fine
Lelant: *stares at him then looks down at book* ....people....write about such things?
Ati: *gettin ready to leave when she hears moondance* *follows sound cause awesome song is awesome*
Darren: *small chuckle* alright. *swims a bit, keeping an eye on her*
Basil: *smiles and holds out arm* Want me to carry you? *furrows eyebrows and frowns a bit* Like, completley? Did you bring a change for after you swam? I think I have something you can throw on....*thinkthinkthink*
Charlie: *snorts* I was already there~ *swims after her* Gladly~
Jarrett: *nods* All the time. *laughs* They can be kinda silly sometimes, but I like them.
Billie: Cause it's rude! Aint you the one said 'get manners?' *squints at her* Tch. Whatever. *tries to walk more*
Lucy: *snorrrt* Why would I hit you? That was totally my fault!
Eos: Most people will would have hit me? Cause I didn't move?
Manat: *chuckles a little then dives and starts looking for pretty things to take home*
Lucy: *raises an eyebrow* Do you WANT to be hit? *shakes head, smiling from laughter being expertly contained* Like I said, it was totally my fault, even if you didn't move~
Gigi: *huffs* I didn't expect to be swimming, for I cannot do so well. *starts cleanign her feathers, then looks up at him from it* it is whatever. *wings flutter a bit* I need to rinse.... *tries to clean feathers again, then makes a face* salt water cannot be good....
Layia: *raises an eyebrow* Hypocrite much... That i did Billie, That i did~ *grins and walks next to him* Getting easier?
Lelant: Hmm...*nods and opens book* I'll finish the review later. This sounds interesting
Billie: *frowning at feet* Why these things so damn big? *looks at her* Yeah....a little.
Darren: *looks over and sees her gone, theen has a mental freak, looking all over, before diving under to make sure she's okay*
Zach: *le fluit playing* *Looking absolutely beautiful in the cove sunlight, because I'm so freakin' sappy and I've officially proclaimed Zach as my most gorgeous male character*
Koia: *on shoreline* Yeah but....there weren't quite so many crazies~ *waits to be led*
Jarrett: Really? *totally didn't expect him to be interested* A-and if you like that I have a lot more you can read if you want.
Manat: *picking over ocean floor* *pokes at a patch of sand and flails when it ends up being a stingray*
Basil: Wait...you're a swan....and you can't swim...? *trrrrying not to sound so surprised* How do you rinse them? Sink? Hose? I doubt you wanna go in the ocean again.
Eos: Not really~*grins* I'll take it. So. Swimming or continue groping you?
Layia: *snickers* People say big footed guys are better than lil footed guys~ *whistling to herself* Das good~ You'll be runnin in no time~
Darren: *looking around, probably not fending well with the salt in his eyes, trying to find her* *has to come back up before he can*
Ati: *stares at him* *opens mouth then closes it and just squints*
Charlie: This may be true~ *grins and leads her up to the bonfire area and geastures towards the fail*...Help? *smiles sheepishly*
Lelant: *nods and looks at him* Yes? Should I not be? *smiles slightly* I would like that as well
Gigi: *huffs, shakes her head* it is exactly why I cannot swim. anytime I tried to learn, I was turned into this useless thing* wiggles her body, then rolls her eyes* a sink, a shower... any fresh water.
Lucy: You sure~? You seemed so insistant~ *taps chin* Oh, I'm so torn....*tsks and shakes head* Perhaps we should actually get this swimsuit to use~? *laughs*
Billie: ....they do? Why? *glares at hands* Big hands, big feet. This is stupid. *pouts* Hooves....are where its at....*snorts* Runnin into walls maybe.
Manat: *doesn't get back fast enough, gets caught by stingrays tail and bolts to the surface yelping*
Zach: *moondanceness* *I keep imagining the little light glistening off of his flute and his eyelashes or something, because his eyes are totally closed* *somebody stop me*
Darren: *about to dive back under when she comes up, wide-eyed, and quickly grabs her* Manat! *holds her close* are... you alright?
Basil: *nods* Understandable...*holds out arms* Then, to a hose?
Koia: *stares at it* You guys....suck. *sighs* You're gonna need a lot more wood than that if you're keeping it all night...you know that right?
Jarrett: *smiles widely* This is so cool. I'll try and get together all of the best ones for you, okay?
Charlie: We're...aware? *rubs back of head* We are...? Well, I know that now?
Layia: *snorts* Has sometin to do with da size o yo manhood, Big feet big junk~ *snickers* Yo big baby~ *laughs* Yo will be, I'll scrape yo sorry ass of da floor if ya like~
Gigi: *stares at him, then sighs, and moves to his arms* take me. being carried is faster... *sits all nicely with her neck folded in his arms*
Eos: Oh no, I'm good~*stands and holds out hand* Alright. Lets get to it
Ati: *sits where she stood and just watches him*
Lelant: *smiles slightly* That sounds great.
Basil: *scoops her up and takes her to the nearest hose and such, turning it on and pouring it carefully over her* Good?
Koia: *rubs face and snickers* Well...do you want to get it now or wait? If I start the fire someone has to stay with it....and you shouldn't go for wood after dark
Jarrett: Oh! Uhm... is there anything you like that uhm... you think I should try? That way we are even?
Gigi: *wiggling about and stretching out under the water, then cleaning herself off as swans do* *looks at him while working* so... um... what... what is the plan? *somewhat not wanting to ask, but knows she has to anyways*
Billie: That's just dumb. This whole body is dumb. *squints at her* Aint you nice...
Manat: *whimpers and cradles her hands to her chest* I'm fine....
Lucy: *smiles and takes his hand, pulling herself up and slipping off sandles, abandoning hat as well* You're not gonna let me drown, right~?
Lelant: *shakes head* No....I am told that my reading habits would make a priest shoot himself...
Eos: Nah. Too much effort to go after your soul. Easier just to keep you breathing in the first place right?
Jarrett: Oh... well it doesn't have to uhm... be reading then. It could be uhm... anything. I don't know...
Darren: *worried, looks her over* are... are you sure...?
Layia: *snickers* Should'n yo be proud of yo big feet? Not dumb if yo know yo way around it~ *smiles and flutters her massive eyelashes at him* Oh how flattering Billie~ *snickers*
Manat: *hisses* Yes...shouldn't have poked it...thought it was alive. My fault.....would you....take me to the shore? I don't like being in the water with blood in it....
Zach: *finishes up moodnace and goes into another song, then another one before stopping abruptly and going to fix something on the flute, not noticing Ati there*
Lelant: *stares at him and starts to say something then sighs* No.
Ati: *creepy giant tank girl watchin you*
Charlie: Now sounds good...Then we could just pile them here and wait until tonight to light it so nobody has to sit nearby?
Darren: *slight wide-eye* blood? *nods, snorts, and hurries out of the water, and sets her down on his towel* what should we do? you.. you are hurt...
Jarrett: Oh... *looks down* I guess if there isn't anything... I won't uhm... worry about it?
Koia: *nods* Alright~*heads to find wood*
Lucy: *hand over heart, twirls to face him as she walks in the sand* Aww, you'd go after my soul~? I'm honored~ *smiles and snickers a bit, subtly dancing the rest of the way to the shore, anyone who didn't know this chick thinking she's just a weirdo who twirls* Sounds like a plan~
Basil: To change you back, you mean? I guess....Hmm....I'll just...hold the clothes for you and you can run to shore after you've changed back and put them on real quick...? *knows t's a terribe idea*
Manat: *holds out arms that have a diagonal slash across them* It'll heal...*whimpers slightly* the venom just hurts....*blows on one arm then winces*
Zach: *whistlin' as he works to fill the silence* *pauses and catches sight of his own hand, frowning slightly before shaking head and going back to workin', whistleless*
Eos: Your mum would kill me if I didn't? *grins and follows her*
Charlie: *follows her like the lost little puppy king he is*
Gigi: *stops, shakes her head* no, that... doesn't matter. *looks down* about... augh... *looks up at him, gulps, then outright says it* we... have to get married...
Lelant: *sighs and plays with Jarrett's hair* Don't.
Ati: *hesitates* What'd you do?
Darren: *looks at it, frowns, then looks at her, and snorts* bandages... *moves and goes over to his beach bag, pulls out le first aid kit, and goes back over with some bandage wraps*
Basil: *drops hose and blinks* B-but.....*totally doesn't wanna reject, but totally not sure if she's even ready for that*
Koia: *picking up appropriate branches/hunks as she goes* Hmmm~*finds thicker fallen branch and stomps on it to break it into more managable pieces*
Jarrett: *laughs just a bit* Okay, I won't, but I feel kinda bad though...
Lucy: *waves hand* Triviel things~ *jumps up and down a bit* So~......*geasture towards body of water*
Billie: No they're big and stupid. *blinks and looks at it* Woman. I'm usually this big* awkward size motion with hands* How the hell am I gonna know my way around it. *sticks out tongue*
Zach: *jumps ten feet into the air and yelps a bit* Ati! Stop doing that! Jeez! *takes a deep breath and blinks at her* What? I didn't do anything...?
Manat: *watches him* Can you....clean it first? It itches...and burns so bad I wanna lick it but I know I shouldn't.....
Ati: *rolls eyes* I'm a tank idiot. it's not like I can sneak. *wiggles fingers at him* You frowned at your hand. Whaddya do?
Gigi: *sighs, rolls her eyes, finishing up with the cleaning* it's... however the thing goes. *huffs* mother won't stop nagging after I called to ask... *looks at the ground, then at him* eventually, we have to. otherwise I will come and bite you. *narrowed eyes*
Eos: *laughs and pulls her in* First step is learning how to float~
Darren: *nods, then goes back and pulls out a bottle of water, and anything needed to clean wounds, and starts working on it*
Zach: But you do a pretty good freakin' job at it....*shakes head*.Ah....*rubs back of head* Just....thinkin' a lil' bit? *shrugs and lays back on the rock he was sitting on, fiddling with flute more*
Lelant: *shakes head* Seriously, don't. I can't suggest anything on good concious that you should try so there's nothing to feel bad about
Layia: *laughs* Says you, I say dey help balance yo fat pudgy self~ *snooooooort* You shittin yoself Billie, Absolutely Bull... *taps her chin and grabs his horn* Yo have ta ask some lady real nice~ *grins and lets go, Shoving him a little*
Lucy: *yelps a bit* Is it now....*bites lip and tries to smile* *clears throat* And if I sink~?
Basil: *squints* You already bit me, like, twice.....*shakes head* But...if I give you back the coat...?
Jarrett: Oh... Uhm... would it be bad of me to uhm... ask what you were uhm... thinking?
Manat: *watches him wincing occasionally*
Ati: *sighs and goes over and sits by him* Of what~?
Zach: *shrugs again* Just a little vanilla twilight. *finishes up on flute and starts the tune*
Ati: Vanilla...what? *listens*
Gigi: *looks at him, blinks, then looks down and sighs* I guess then, that it wouldn't be... so immediate... *looks at him, eyes narrowed* but I won't leave. I have no use to. *shakes feathers out*
Darren: *cleans it up nice, then bounds it gently, but good enough to do the job right and stay on* there... *looks at her* okay?
Lelant: *sighs and rubs face* Do you....remember the conversation we had on 'special hugs'?....
Zach: *stops and tsks, shaking head* You really need to learn more songs, Ati~ *shakes head and starts singing* The stars lean down to kiss you, and I lie awake and miss you. Pour me a heavy dose of atmospheeere~
Manat: *nods* Thank you....sorry for bothering you....
Darren: *looks at her, snorts* no... it wasn't a bother.... *slight smile* you are welcome
Jarrett: *flushes* O-oh... uhm... that stuff...
Basil: *pauses and kneels down next to her* Gidget....I know it sounds absolutely weird, but I do want to marry you. I just....I don't want it to be while I still have that coat.....I don't want to feel like I have anything over you that could force you to stay....*closes eyes and shakes head*
Billie: I am not fat! *shifty eyes away* Nah....I got no clue on big people...*hisses when she grabs his horn* Stop that yo! *stumbles and flops onto ground* Screw it. I'll just stay here til Blue comes back
Lelant: *nods* Exactly. *looks down at book* So don't worry about it.
Ati: Tch. I know songs....*quiets and listens*
Manat: *rests her arms on her knees, careful not to hit the damaged parts* *sighs* Now I have to explain this to Ommi....
Jarrett: uhm... I did uhm... say I would be uhm... okay with uhm... that... stuff... *so very red*
Koia: *nice little pile of wood, heads back* *stumbles cause she can't see her feet and falls* ....dammit.
Gigi: *looks at him, blinks, then leans and gently nips his nose* good. *unfolds and refolds wings, would pink slightly if she could, then nuzzles his neck* fine... *impossible swan smirk* but~ I keep the vest~
Zach: 'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly, but I'll miss your arms around me. I'd send a postcard to you dear, 'cause I wish you were here. I'll watch the night turn bright blue but it's not the same without you, because it takes two to whisper quietly....The silence isn't so bad, 'til I look at my hands and feel sad...'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly....*gets quieter and quieter, drifting off and picking back up with the flute*
Layia: *grins* Fine, Yo not fat~ But yo head is~ *snorts* Find a hooker! *laughs* Yo a weenie Billie~ *looks down at him* You lazy little turd, Get back up...
Lelant: *pauses mid page turn* ....you did...but I would hate for that to be....out of some feeling of debt....
Basil: *pouts* No fair. You can wear the vest. I can't go out into town and wear a big fur coat without people staring. I'm being jipped majorly here, Gidgey~ *scoops her up*
Charlie: *yelps a bit* My queen! *rushes over and helps her up, dusting her off and picking up the wood*
Darren: *blinks, tilts head* anything... bad?
Jarrett: B-but... it wouldn't be... I mean... I... nevermind. *le towel goes over the head again*
Eos: You won't I'm here.
Gigi: *swan-laugh-thing, playfully nips his ear* I'm not giving it back, Basil~
Ati: *stares at him then gets up and walks away*
Lucy: *gives him a thumbs up with her free hand, the other totally keeping a grip on his arm* I'm countin' on you~ *smiles* So, how do I...? *hand geastures that obviously make no sense*
Billie: Yo face is! *squints at her* You gotta pay for those right? *snorts* Hell no. *grumbles and curls up* No. I'm stayin right here
Zach: *clears throat a bit* I used to sing that to Lucy all the time. *shrugs* *notices she got up* Hey, where ya goin'?
Koia: *sighs* This is why I don't camp....
Charlie:...Likewise? *shakes head* *makes sure she's completely okay before taking the rest of the wood to the bonfire*
Manat: No...but she'll get upset I got hurt again. She worries sometimes I think....djinn curiosity gets most of us into trouble....
Lelant: *looks at him and peeks under again flushing slightly* Wouldn't....what?
Ati: *waves hand back at him* Over here? Why don't you go play Lucy her song? I'm going to continue my walk
Eos: *laughs* Start on your back. Just lie on the water. I'll keep my arms under you so you don't sink
Zach: *furrows eyebrows a bit and puts the flute away* What, what? Noo. Nooo. *laughs and shakes head* I used to sing that to her because it was her favorite, and Charlie hated it, and she doesn't sing on her own and she liked hearing it from other people. She's weird like that, you know? *shrugs* *jogs up to her* Can I join~?
Jarrett: It wouldn't be out of debt? *voice barely above a whisper* I uhm... w-w-want to...? *tries to hide further*
Darren: ah... *slight nod* it... is understandable. my own mother can be like that at times.... *sighs*
Koia: *fights with strap that snapped when she fell* Always breaking things....get covered in nast....*grumblegrumble*
Lucy: *nods and does as directed, holding breath like a paranoid flake* *peeks an eye open, which were both sqeezed shut in paranoia as well* Am I doing it?
Ati: Nope. Don't know. Don't know anyone from here really. *shrugs* If you want.
Zach:.....*slows down a bit before shaking head and speeding up* You alright....?
Lelant: *deep breath* Only....if you want to Jarrett....I'd never force you into this....or anything like it...
Eos: *trying not to laugh* Yep~
Lucy: *gasps and looks* You're kidding.
Manat: *nods* It's in their natures to? *leans into him* You can swim more if you want....I probably didn't bleed enough to attract anything....
Darren: *looks at her, shakes his head* no, Manat... I... want to stay with you... if it is alright
Ati: Fine little dude. *looks at him* Why do you ask?
Eos: *snickers* Nope *touches her back gently* See? Wasn't eventouching you. You were just doing it
Jarrett: *pulls the towel down away from his face* You would be forcing me. I promise. I-it's my own uhm... decision.
Zach: *furrows eyebrows further* No reason....You just seem a little off....Somethin' botherin' you?
Lucy: *flails a bit, loosing the float briefly and gripping onto him* Holy crap! I did it! Dude!! I did it! *grinning like an idiot*
Lelant: *plays with Jarrett's hair* Alright...
Ati: *shrugs* I'll figure it out eventually
Darren: *smiles, and sits next to her* then I shall stay.
Charlie: *gets all the wood and things in a nice little pile* *geastures for Koia to sit down so he can fully make sure she's okay and all*
Zach: Figure what out?
Eos: *laughs* Yep~anytime you need to you can do that to rest...unles the waters choppy or soemthing. I wouldn't recommend it then.
Manat: *scoots closer* Thank you
Koia: *smothers a smile and sits*
Darren: *smiles at her, puts an arm around her* you are welcome, Manat. *kisses her cheek*
Ati: Why I'm dumb. *waves hand* Don't worry about it. Why're you out here anyway?
 Lucy: *practically squeeling* Right. *flails* Does this mean I actually have a chance of swimming~?
Zach: *squints* But you're not....*snorts* DOn't tell me not to worry about something when you've already got me this worked up over it. *looks around and shrugs* WHy not?
Manat: *looks at him then sits up and kisses him*
Eos: *laughs* Of course. Why wouldn't you? Wanna try to float on your stomach now? You'll have to keep your head up....but it's actually a lot easier
Jarrett: *laughs from having his hair played with* uhm... I do uhm... l-l-love uhm... you. T-that's why.
Charlie: *checks her for scrapes and cuts and things of that nature* *slowly unties hair from however it was worn and starts running hands through it to remove it of any strainable ick*
Koia: *mew faced* What're you doing~?
Lucy: I don't know~ Never really been this far into the ocean~ Or pool or stuff like that~ It's weird~ *nods quickly* Yes~! So, just, like, flip over?
Charlie: *blinks* I'm making sure you're okay, My Queen.
Darren: *blinks, then smiles, and kisses back*
Lelant: *closes eyes* Do you ...have any idea how happy that makes me?
Eos: Yup~
Lucy: *does so and sputters a bit as water gets up her nose* *coughcough, cling*
Jarrett: *smiles* Really, really happy?
Ati: *raises eyebrow* Why're you worked up? It's nothing. *shrugs* I just stumbled here but there's Milne kids and junk. didn't know
Eos: Pfffffft. You have to hold your head up Lucy....
Zach: Because something's obviously bothering you! *raises eyebrows* What's wrong with the milne kids? ANd "Junk"?
Quen: *still asleep on the towel like a little baby, or pretending to be so he can spy on his brother*
Koia: That. Is. Adorable. *pulls him close and kisses him* So....it's going to be a while till the others come for a fire yeah.....?
Manat: *starts to wrap her arms around him then hisses and pulls them back* *glares at arms* I'm not...even going to be able to use my contract book like this am I? *groans* How am I going to get home....
Charlie: It...is? *blinks as kissed and kisses back a bit before spoken to again*...*smirks a bit, turning into a grin* Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? *pokes her strap*
Ati: Woah! Chill dude, chill~I'll work it out. And nothings wrong with them....I was just sayin they're here...
Darren: *blinks, then frowns a bit, sharing her concern* I... could take you? Perhaps?
Lelant: *chuckles* Not even close.
Koia: It is~*grins* Mmmhmmmm~
Lucy: *huffs slightly and wipes at nose* I diiiid. *takes a deep breath and tries again, eyes all sqeezed shut and all*
Jarrett: *laughs* More?
Zach: *huffs* I am chill. *thinks* So, where you're from, there are no Milne kids? What else don't you have there?
Manat: *blinks and looks at him* Wh--what? No. Just no. My father would try to eat you.
Darren: *blinks, slight confused* eat... eat me?
Eos: *chuckles slightly and makes sure he can pull her up if it goes south*
Lucy: *whether she's succeeding or not is up to you*
Manat: My father is ghul....we eat those that offend us? At least....I know he has. Ommi has to keep an eye on him because he's so easily offended....
Darren: oh... *blinks, nods, then snorts* have I... offended him...?
Ati: *nods towards Eos* Kid with white hair? Doesn't exist. Our dad ended up with different people. I have Ourania instead
Manat: *quiet* I have....gone home smelling of you....repeatedly. *covers face* He is angry you have not come to ask him about me yet.
Lelant: So much more. *grins*
Darren: *blinks, then looks down, feeling slightly bad* oh... I... hadn't thought of it...
Jarrett: *smiiiiile* Well, when you're happy and smiling, it uhm... makes me happy and makes me want to uhm smile too. *le hug*
Manat: *shakes head* He is...old fashioned. Most djinn are....the custom differences between the planes is....extreme in some cases. ...even I get confused sometimes *quiet laugh*
Darren: *blinks, nods, and snorts again* ah. but... it is usually... better to meet the father, see.. if he is alright with it...? *small laugh*
Lelant: *hugs tight and chuckles* Would you....stay with me tonight? ....we can call your family this time so you don't get grounded again....
Manat: *winces* You are....too honest though. He will ask you things and you musn't answer them truthfully or he' will be angry. *sits up* But if you lie you must do so carefully because he will know it. *rubs face carefully* But I do not want you to go against your nature...
Jarrett: *nods quickly* O-of course I will and uhm.. that's a good idea. They don't usually care, but uhm.... just in case...
Darren: *blinks, slowly nod* I... see.... *sighs, then looks at her* eventually? perhaps?
Lelant: *nods* Lets gather everything and go? So that we don't bother them too late...
Manat: *smiles slightly* Yes. I will warm Ommi ahead of time so she can keep him contained?
Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com

Beach Fun~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: StoryTime!~ :: RPs~-
Jump to: