FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls Night In

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay

Bay

Girls Night In Empty
PostSubject: Girls Night In   Girls Night In EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:51 am

Bay : It was a rather warm night, the girls all were gathered for bonding in one of the dorm lobbies for the school. Snacks, make up, pillows, blankets and anything else you could think of was scattered about. The boys weren't actually invited but some probably snuck their way into the party, the tv was on with female empowering movies and stuff
Bay : Becca: *stolen a large sum of blankets and all the chocolate sitting in her corner *
@ Thor : Gigi: *sitting on the couch in PJs, brushing her own hair out*
PhenKellin : ((Now who to beee....Lucy, Twins, Heidi, Ember...))
PhenKellin : ((Or one of my first gen bitches and make this a mixed...))
@ Thor : Flynn: *is there too, because I say so/ Orion might have made her* *sitting a bit by herself, her own blanket around herself, looking around nervously*
@ Thor : [[hmm... whichever you wish for...?]]
@ Thor : [[ *best help ever*]]
PhenKellin : ((XD You know it. I'll decide as I get coke, if you'll excuse me a moment.))
Bay : Lyra: *sitting on the other side of the couch, fiddling with her pajama bottoms as she kind of watches the movie playing*
@ Thor : [[ kay~ get that coke~]]
@ Thor : Flynn: *stops looking around and just watches the movie, hugging her knees* *may be the youngest there, not quite sure*
Bay : Becca: *eating the chocolate* Boring!~
@ Thor : Gigi: *looks over at the movie, rolls her eyes* how droll.. *watches anyways, maybe very secretly liking it*
PhenKellin : ((Psh. I'll just use all and see who sticks. *shot*))
@ Thor : [[ pfff. XD ]]
PhenKellin : Lucy: *watching the movie religiously, jumping at suspenseful parts, eating popcorn like it'll save her life*
Bay : Lyra: *watching the movie, curling up and resting her head on her knees trying not to interact with anyone*
PhenKellin : Heidi: *tossibg popcorn into the air, failing at catching it in her mouth, but continuing to try*
PhenKellin : ((Is using Heidi and Kiara at teh same time frowned upon...? Time travel rocks, and I don't think she's smart enough to notice.....))
Bay : Becca: *munches on chocolate watching everyone around her rolling her eyes* This is not at all like how I pictured sleep overs
Bay : (XD Its up to you)
@ Thor : [[ hmm... I dunno...? it might be risky, but you do what you really wish~]]
@ Thor : Flynn: *hugging her knees and watching the movie quietly*
@ Thor : Gigi: *looks at Becca* oh? then how do you picture them, fairy girl?
PhenKellin : Kiara: *looking totes 18-21ish* *huddled and wrapped around so much in blankets, hoping it'll cover her ovbious difference in body change*
Bay : Becca: Well first of all, with Braids not you, secondly with laughter and junk!
@ Thor : Gigi: *rolls her shoulders* well I'm sorry this "Braids" girl isn't here and I am. if you think there is an issue, why not mend it?
PhenKellin : ((Everytime she says 'braids', I think of Seren or Hemer, even though I know that's not who she's talking about....))
@ Thor : [[ pff. XD ]]
Bay : (XD Seren's Mama Stickler, or just Mama)
PhenKellin : Lucy: *mouth hangs open a bit as something awesome happens in the movie* *throws bowl of popcorn into the air and throws hands into the air, squeeling* That was AWEOME!! <3
Bay : Becca: I can't bloody well 'mend' it. Since tossing you out the window is attempted homicide and dragging Braids here is kidnapping
PhenKellin : ((Psh, I know, I know~ They just can't HELP but be thought of...))
@ Thor : Gigi: *tenses a bit* why... *shakes her head, rolls her eyes, then looks back at the TV, rubs her arm a bit, after having crossed them*
@ Thor : Flynn: *flinches a bit at Lucy's throwing, mainly just from shock*
Bay : (Fair enough)
PhenKellin : ((Haaa, Flynn has to have a whole sleepover with a Loon~ XD))
Bay : Becca: *sighs curling up in her nest of blankets* So warm~
Bay : Lyra: *sees Flynn, giving her a small wave *
@ Thor : Flynn: *sees Lyra wave, relaxes a bit, smiles, and waves back quietly*
PhenKellin : ((At first I didn't, but i really like the way Basil's hair came out...))
@ Thor : [[ ooooh~ ]]
@ Thor : Gigi: *still looking at the TV, leans back a bit, relaxing*
PhenKellin : ((He's going to do bird calls to Gigi. *shot*))
Bay : Lyra: *goes back to watching the movie*
PhenKellin : ((But, in a totally admiring way. Not just to be an ass. He ain't like that.))
@ Thor : [[ pfff. XD ]]
@ Thor : [[have to see how she'll react to that. XD ]]
Bay : Becca: How about we all go around and do like a truth or dare thing? Except maybe not dares just like truths so I don't have to move
PhenKellin : ((BAH))
PhenKellin : ((I accidently just emphasized his eyelashes!! Like I do for the girls!!))
PhenKellin : ((*facedesk forever, repeat*))
@ Thor : Flynn: *looks at her a moment, and scoots over a bit, cuz she's more comfortable around people she knows better, keeps watching the movie quietly though*
Bay : (he can be a guy with thick eye lashes?)
@ Thor : [[ D: ]]
@ Thor : [[someone pulled a prank and put mascara on him!]]
Bay : Lyra: *smiles before sitting on the ground with Flynn*
PhenKellin : ((Psh, the hair, and the fact I make all my faces girly is bad enough, man....XD I don't need eyelashes on this guy for him to look like a girl...))
@ Thor : Gigi: *looks over at Becca, stays leaned back and relaxed, shrugs* alright then. if that's what's done at these slumber parties, or whatever these are called.
Bay : Becca: That's what is says according to all sources so who wants to ask first?
Bay : it*
@ Thor : Flynn: *looks back at Becca a moment, then at Gigi >auntie!<, then at Lyra* do... d-do you want to play too...?
PhenKellin : Lucy: *cheers at the movie as popcorn rains down all on her* EpicepicepicepicEPIC!!!! *gringringrin*
Bay : Lyra: Sure, it would be a good way to make friends.
@ Thor : Gigi: *rolls her shoulders* someone else. I've never played this, so I haven't the slightest idea how it works.
PhenKellin : ((HA. Saved it. Gave him excruciatingly large shoulders.))
@ Thor : Flynn: *smiles, nods, then turns around to face the others/ look at them, blanket still on her shoulders*
PhenKellin : ((Nice job, Caitlin. Nice job. *pats self*)
@ Thor : [[wooot!~]]
@ Thor : [[ *highfive*? ]]
Bay : Becca: *points to Gigi* Why are you such a cold hearted bit- *sees Flynn and Lucy* cold hearted person?
PhenKellin : ((Definitely *highfive*))
PhenKellin : Lucy: *waves offhandishly towards Becca* Pleassee~ I'm 18~ I'm okay with cursing~
@ Thor : Gigi: *freezes, blinks, then does a bit of a hair toss* I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.... *arms still crossed*
@ Thor : Flynn: *pinks a bit/ flinches slight at the almost cursing, relaxes when it's covered*
@ Thor : [[ pfff.. this is Lotte's daughter? XD ]]
Bay : Becca: You are reserved, you hate the single mention of love and you insult us daily. That's cold hearted. Now spill, was it a past flame? Daddy issues? Mommy issues?
PhenKellin : Lucy: *sharp look towards Becca* Sometimes personal matters are liked to be kept personal....
@ Thor : Gigi: *sighs, looks away* if you must know... yes. a "flame" as you put it. he was an idiot, he's gone now, and he doesn't matter.
PhenKellin : ((Last name for Basil...?))
Bay : Becca: Its my job to know all your personal matters so hush up, or else I might spill about your little crush on a certain Noctsry~
@ Thor : [[pfff... I drew Quenby... and he is adooorable *dies* not my intention, but he iiis]]
@ Thor : [[ aaand... all I think of is Baker]]
@ Thor : [[because... Basil of Baker's Street]]
Bay : Becca: *looks at Gigi* Alright. *resisting urge to check out the file* So Gigi ask someone a question.
PhenKellin : ((I don't know what that is at all, so Baker it shall be.))
@ Thor : [[ XD oooh, Rosy shall love you for that. I think. ]]
PhenKellin : Lucy: *chokes on a handfull of popcorn and glares at Becca* Now WHAT are you talking about!?
@ Thor : [[it's from "The Great Mouse Detective"]]
@ Thor : Gigi: *nods, then looks around* uh... you... girl... *looking at Lucy*
Bay : Becca: *not even phased* Nothing~ *munches on chocolate*
@ Thor : Flynn: *sitting/ watching/ listening, waiting for her turn*
Bay : Lyra: *watching the movie, fiddling again with her pajamas*
PhenKellin : Lucy: *glare at Becca before turning towards Gig* *points to self* Lucy. My name is Lucy. You should remember it, because I'm not gonna respond to anything but that or Loon.
Bay : Becca: Just ask her a question before you guys die of old age~
@ Thor : Gigi: *staring at Lucy, trying to come up with a question, slight nod* yes, whatever, Loon. *wave of a hand* what is the worst thing you've ever done, by your own standards?
PhenKellin : Lucy: *leans back on a pile of pillows and stares at the ceiling for a second, thinking* By my standards....? *slight grin* Dreamt~ Because it's so addictive~
@ Thor : Gigi: *nods* alright then, I believe it is your turn to pry
PhenKellin : Lucy: *blinks and flops over onto her stomach, looking at people* Prrrryyy, huuuh~? *glances at Becca, then at Gigi* Hmm~ You~ Cupid~ Do you like Meonet~?
Bay : Becca: *taken aback* What?
PhenKellin : Lucy: *waggles eyebrows and adds on* And I mean LIKE like~ <3
@ Thor : Flynn: *still looking and listening, but looking back at the movie more*
PhenKellin : Lucy: Wellll~ Do youuu~? *grins*
Bay : Becca: *raises an eyebrow* Are you asking if I have a crush on Romeo? Then the answer is no. I don't have crushes, I make you guys have crushes. Simple enough.
PhenKellin : Lucy: *snickers a bit* So it's more than a crush~ I see~<3
Bay : (Becca, you are oblivious to things.. like person emotions)
Bay : (Personal* )
PhenKellin : (())
Bay : Becca: How do you infer that from my answer? If I felt strong emotions towards Romeo I would know. *looks at around before looking at Flyyn* You. Why are you always at this school? *avoidance*
@ Thor : Gigi: *listens, nods* work first, I see, Fairy girl. *looks at Lucy* hasn't she answered?
Bay : Flynn*
@ Thor : Flynn: *looks at Becca, slight freak from suddenly called on* oh... uh... I... m-my brother... um.... loves i-it here... and m-makes me stay h-here... a lot...
PhenKellin : Lucy: *shushes Gigi and whispers over* Don't you see she's in deniiall~? She's totally diggin' Hobgoblin~<3
Bay : (Becca figures that since she deals with love all the time, she won't have to face it/ face it again)
Bay : Becca: I see, alright. Thank you. *smiles* You may ask someone something.
@ Thor : Gigi: *small nod* alright, but... is it even your business to pry like that? she answered the game question. that should be enough. *slight hair toss*
@ Thor : Flynn: *nods* y-you're welcome... *looks around, trying to pick, looks at Lyra* c-can I ask you...?
PhenKellin : Lucy: *narrows eyes a bit* It is if she's gonna accuse me of likin' a Noctsry triplet like that. Completely uncalled for!
PhenKellin : ((*coughcoughbutsotrue,Lucycoughcough*))
Bay : Becca: *looks at Lucy* Is this what this is about? Wow Lucky I think you are in denial~
Bay : Lyra: *nods* Sure.
PhenKellin : Lucy: *throws a handful of popcorn at Becca* I deny nothing! I speak only the truth~ *leans back on her pillows*
@ Thor : Gigi: *rolls her eyes* this isn't either of you's business, but if you two must bicker, go ahead. just don't annoy everyone else.
Bay : Becca: So you do like him! Ha! *looks at Gigi* I think love is my business thank you~ *sits back down*
PhenKellin : Lucy: *raises eyebrows at Gigi* So souuur, Filsh~ *glaaaaare at Becca* I. Didn't. Say that. Hobgoblin's wife!
Bay : Becca: I ain't nobody's wife. I don't plan on settling down. Ever. *leans back eating her chocolate*
Bay : (you'll do it eventually Becca~)
@ Thor : Flynn: *nods* o-okay... uh... *looks up, trying to think of what to ask* um... if y-you could talk to a-anyone now... um... who...?
PhenKellin : Lucy: *slight grin* You're a full blown cupid now, right~? You can travel in time~ WHy don't you check out your future~?
Bay : Lyra: Oh um...*thinking* ..as silly as it sounds maybe Oreo? I know I see him a lot but I just like to hear his voice some nights
Bay : Becca: That takes effort. Too much effort. Also stop knowing about cupids, its weird.
@ Thor : Flynn: *small smile* th-that's so sweet. he would love to here that. *nods, then looks around* I th-think you get to a-ask someone now...
PhenKellin : Lucy: Fair enough~
Bay : Lyra: *blushes* Um...*points to Lucy* Uh...what is your favourite flavor of ice cream?
@ Thor : Gigi: *sitting and looking at her nails, one arm crossed*
PhenKellin : Lucy: *points to self* Me? Ummmm~ Hmm. That would be.....*shrugs* I don't know~ I guess strawberry?
Bay : Lyra: Alright thank you.
Bay : Becca: *curls up in her little nest eating chocolate*
PhenKellin : Lucy: *scans the room for innocent victims of questions* *glances over at Gigi and smirks a bit* Whooo do you liiike~?
Bay : Becca: *perks up slightly*
@ Thor : Gigi: *looks at Lucy, raises eyebrow* specifics?
PhenKellin : Lucy: *pokes Gigi's stomach* Who do you have a cruush on~? Who makes the butterflies spawn like bunnies in your tummy~? *grins*
PhenKellin : ((This Rp was brilliant. *shot*))
@ Thor : Gigi: *blinks, rolls her shoulders* no one.
@ Thor : [[yaaay!~ :D ]]
PhenKellin : Lucy: *pouts slightly* Nooobody? *grins and gets into her face* Not even the leeeader~? *gringringrin*
@ Thor : Gigi: *stares at her* what are you talking about...?
PhenKellin : Lucy: *blinks at her* You don't like Eos~? *plops back down on her pillows*
Bay : Becca: You aren't going to get an answer from her you know~ She'll be tight lip for a little while on who she likes
PhenKellin : Lucy: *shushes Becca* It's all about booody language~ *obnoxious geastures*
@ Thor : Gigi: oh. him. *rolls her shoulders again* why would I? *looks over at Becca, pinks* what are you talking about...?
Bay : Becca: Nothing, and Lucky, I was trained in this, so stop telling me about my job
PhenKellin : Lucy: *glances at Gigi and smirks* I got it~ Don't worry~ I know the answer~
PhenKellin : ((Why the hell am I so tired today....? What on earth did I do....?))
@ Thor : Gigi: *looks at Lucy, with that confused "what?" look, then rolls her eyes and leans back* I believe it is my turn, or something.
@ Thor : [[ O: ]]
PhenKellin : Lucy: *pulls blanket over herself and nestles into her pillow pile a bit* Yes~ It is~ So go~
PhenKellin : (())
@ Thor : Gigi: *starts looking around the room again, looks at Becca* fairy. what is the nastiest rumor you've encountered?
@ Thor : Flynn: *went back to watching the movie*
Bay : Becca: Hmm...lets see. There was that one where I am apparently a whore, that one was stopped real quick. That I am just faking the fact that I live in an orphanage Oh and the newest one that I don't actually do my job as Cupid since I won't set this psycho chick up with some celebrity.
@ Thor : Gigi: *nods* thank you. keep on, next turn*
PhenKellin : Lucy: *scoffs and murmers "Some people...." to herself, stifling a yawn*
@ Thor : [[raaandom *. go ehweh. ]]
Bay : Becca: *looks at Lucy* I want to know why do you and a collection of people think I am with Romeo. All the details now.
Bay : Becca: And I mean with as in, that I like him and/ or I am in a committed relationship with him
PhenKellin : Lucy: *gives Becca an "are you serious?" Look* *shakes head and rests chin on hands* Well, first of all, you both have many things in common~ And you both love to tease each other endlessly and such~ Competitions and things alike~ You've slept together on more than one occasion~ And honestly, you two would probubly make one of the best couples in existance~
PhenKellin : ((Seriously, I mean, I barely DID anything today. It doens't make sense....))
@ Thor : Gigi: *slight nod* I have heard that you two spend so much time together.
@ Thor : [[ pffff. O: does that mean you might leave soon? ]]
Bay : Becca: All valid points, except how do you know I slept with him?
PhenKellin : ((No! Gah! I insist on at least saying HI to Nix before I go! *flips table*))
PhenKellin : ((No matter if it takes until tomorrow night! I will not rest! *shot*))
@ Thor : [[ kay! good! O: ]]
@ Thor : [[ pffff. XD ]]
Bay : (XD I Know the feeling but she still hasn't even signed onto Skype :/)
PhenKellin : Lucy: *waggles eyebrows* My maids know some of the temple preists~ And they do know all~
PhenKellin : ((When we speak of people....they always come...))
@ Thor : [[until you point it out. O: ]]
PhenKellin : ((Nixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixnixni-*pelted with rocks*))
PhenKellin : ((shush, Libara. It's my speeecialty.))
Bay : Becca: *laughs* Good to know we are providing a show or form of entertainment. And they are bets, not competitions.
Bay : (XD)
@ Thor : Gigi: *looks at Becca* bets for what? as a silly little game?
PhenKellin : Lucy: Isn't it~? *laughs a bit* Fair enough, fair enough~
Bay : Becca: *thinks* Braids does not need to know any of those accusations by the way. *looks at Gigi* Just bets which I will eventually win!
@ Thor : Gigi: *head nod, wave of a hand* yes, yes.
PhenKellin : Lucy: *smiles a bit* Oh~ It's my turn again, isn't iiit~? <3
Bay : Becca: Sure.
@ Thor : Gigi: it should be
PhenKellin : Lucy: *pats pillow for a second before raising a sharp eyebrow at Becca* Why do YOU think I like somebody? A triplet, no less?
Bay : Becca: Since I am working on that right now? I haven't decided who gets Eos but you are in the running. And since you follow him like a little puppy?
PhenKellin : Lucy: *blinks* I do NOT!! And who else is running!?
PhenKellin : ((*pelts Lucy with rocks* It's okay if you don't get him, but at least be honest, idiot.))
@ Thor : Gigi: *rolls her eyes* business. nobody cares about it anymore, do they?
Bay : Becca: Yes, yes you do. And I am not at liberty to disclose such information.
PhenKellin : Lucy: *blinks* I do NOT!! And who else is running!?
PhenKellin : ((*pelts Lucy with rocks* It's okay if you don't get him, but at least be honest, idiot.))
@ Thor : Gigi: *rolls her eyes* business. nobody cares about it anymore, do they?
Bay : Becca: Yes, yes you do. And I am not at liberty to disclose such information.
PhenKellin : Lucy: *totally furious* He's the one who appears out of nowhere! I don't follow anybody!! *huffs*
Bay : Becca: Okay Honkers, are you happy for Jarrett with his budding love with Lelant?
PhenKellin : Lucy: *glaaare at Becca before curling into her pillows and pulling the blanket over her completely, totally pissed off* I quit this game.
Bay : Becca: So you love bugging me about my love life, *coughs* I mean my apparent love life but you won't take what is dished?
@ Thor : Gigi: *looks at Becca* what? sure, why not? it isn't something that effects me. nothing to be unhappy about. *looks at Lucy* how childish...
PhenKellin : ((Annnd, My mum wants me off now. Boo. Not fair.))
PhenKellin : ((Byebyes~ Tell Nix I said Hiiii~))
@ Thor : [[ D: goodnight, travel well?]]
@ Thor : [[ we will~]]
PhenKellin : ((And make sure said 'hi' is entirely obnoxious~))
Back to top Go down
http://heybay101.deviantart.com
Loki
Admin
Loki

Girls Night In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Night In   Girls Night In EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:35 pm

aaah, this one was so much fun~
>and also made me need to think about/ start on Gigi's backstory. yaay?~<
Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com

Girls Night In