FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reprogrammed Ilene

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nix

Nix

Reprogrammed Ilene Empty
PostSubject: Reprogrammed Ilene   Reprogrammed Ilene EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:23 am

Seren squinted at the door to Ilene's lab. Yes, she was used to being short but it had been a long, looooong time since she'd been so short she couldn't reach handles or buzzers. Cursing her 5 year old legs under her breath she jumped up and down trying to reach the intercom button so she could be buzzed in. After failing several times she took a few steps back and flung herself at the button while screaming in the obnoxious high pitched voice she had as a child. "Lemme in!"

Hector: *strolling through the lab organising bits and peices for his little travel plans* *picks up some sort of raygun and looks over at the door before continuing on with what he was doing* I have absolutely no intention of following orders ever again thank you very much...

Seren: *hops up and down outside screaming* Lemme in! Lemme in! Lemme in! *kicks the door when it doesn't open and squeals* *jumps up and down holding her foot swearing up a storm in old greek*

Hector: *walks past the stasis pod that he's keeping his pretty in and runs a hand along it as he passes* I do not have to listen to a.... Six? No... Five year old girl with potty mouth... I have things to do miss noctsry... *straps the gun to his back and fiddles with something on a desk*

Seren: *pops in still hopping and swearing* But I even tried to use the door! That's gotta count for somethin! *squints at her foot before deciding its not broken and tries to pull herself up onto a table so she can see* Just cause I'm little dun mean nuthin. *kicks her legs when she gets stuck and dangles there* ....help?

Hector: *partially ignoring her* Which is a very unintelligent idea... Why would i let you in? *holds whatever it is up to the light and grins before glancing in her genereal direction* Did i ever say it did Miss Noctsry? *rolls hiseyes and claps twice, another small robot rolls itself over and lifts her onto the table* Please, don't disturb me... *walks over to the pod and opens it*

Seren: Cause....this is 'lene's lab? *pats the robot that helped her and stands on the table* But that's what I'm good at! *holds her arms out airplane style and hops around on the table* Whatcha doin~?

Hector: *chuckles and shakes his head* Not anymore~ It is my lab now. What i say goes. *the little robot stays a moment then rolls away* Yes, well, Do not. *fits the final peice of tech to his 'Pretty and stands back, In the way of Seren seeing anything* Finishing my project. What else would i be doing... *runs a finger along her jawline and grins*

Seren: Nuh-uh! It's 'lene's! *still hopping* And I need her cause I dun wanna be 5 anymore...*hop hop hop* Don't care. *trips because her sword catches the table when she hops and faceplants* *whines* Oww...

Hector: *snorts* If you have not noticed by now, Miss Vray is very much under my command. *turns around and looks at her* Well then change. I know you can. *crosses his arms* Nor do i. You can drop the facade of an innocent child Miss Noctsry. *walks back to the desk, leaving Ilene's pod open and unnatended*

Seren: *stis up and rubs her face* What? *stares at him* Well that's crappy. I need her to change back. *smiles after him with wide innocent eyes* But I am a child! *looks into Ilene's pod and makes a series of disgusted child faces* Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That's grooooooss. Are you blind? Bleh. *fake gagging sounds*

Hector: *fiddles with a gun or something or other on the desk* She obeys me now. *raises an eyebrow* She is basically not the same anymore. No memories of her family, friends you or your brother. Speaking of the welp. Why is he not down hwere crying at me~? *snickers a little* Your body may be but you are centuries old. *snorts* You may make as many sounds as you wish. I made her perfect. Not one flaw left. As you can plainly see~

Seren: *scoots herself to the edge of the table and tries to get down* Well you suck. *hangs off table before screwing up her face and letting go* *lands with a thud on her back and wiggles her little legs trying to roll over but can't because of the sword* What's the point of keeping something if you have to overhaul it. That's just stoopid. *flails more and finally gets over* Aurin's sitting on him. And he wouldn't cry cause you're dumb. Dumb. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuumb. *hops a couple times to get her balance* Looks icky and misshapen. *blows a raspberry* You suck at creation. Don't quit your day job.

Hector: *grins* I probably do, But do you think that concerns me? *watches her plop onto the ground* You should really grow a little, things would be easier... *Shrugs* I keep her because i want her, Is there anything more to it than that? You may think what you wish. *crosses his arms and leans on the desk* Oh how graceful... *laughs and walks over to Ilene* I really doubt that. And i do hope he can see what you see~ *plants a kiss on her lips and grins* She may to a child, But she is perfect in every way to me~ *taps on her chest plate thing and she opens her eyes and walks out onto the floor, staring at nothing*

Seren: *frustrated* I'm trying to! *deadpan child stare back at him* Just cause you're stupid dun mean I am. Di can't see shit. *adjusts her sword strap and skips over* Ewwww....it's grottier up close. *looks all the way up at him* If you think that's perfect you're retarded. Retarded robits~*sticks her tongue out as she reaches out with a foot and taps Ilene's leg*

Hector: *snorts* Then do it. You might not be trying hard enough~ *raises an eyebrow* Well, That's dissapointing... *watches her carefully* Whatever you say little girl. *snorts and walks behind Ilene* The outfit may not be perfect yet, But she is. I enhanced the manifestation of her powers. Erased her unneded memories. She is perfectly obedient. And now, She is the emotionless one~ *runs a hand down her side* She can't hear, see, smell, taste or feel anything untill i tell her to Noctsry...

Seren: *stares at him* You're an asshole. *pokes at her again before scooting close and trying to climb up her* ....I dun like being this short...*brushes a tiny section of skin and smothers a smile when she feels the ring still in place* So....you made another stupid robot. One that'll die. *rolls her eyes and keeps climbing making snide comments the whole way* Always so dumb. Why is evil so dumb? Just stay in the centre, it's where the power it. *swats at his hand when she gets high enough* Go suck an egg and make her fix me.

Hector: *smiles and bows* Thank you~ I do try~ *ties her long hair up into a ponytail and watches Seren climb* No. I did not make a robot. I fixed a human being. There is a difference. *snorts* If she dies, she dies, i can come back and get her again. *shakes his head* We just think differently than you 'Smart' people... *rubs his hand and walks over to a bench in the corner of the room* Very well. *turns around and looks at Ilene* You hear the lady my pet. Fix her~
Ilene:*blinks twice before looking down at Seren* Yes Sir. *grabs her arm and lets loose with 100 volts of electricity before throwing her across the room*

Seren: You can't fix humans dummy. They're made broken. *blinks* Come...back? *screams and hits the wall with a thump before sliding down and scooting behind a workstation* Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow....*shoves her singed digits in her mouth and peeks around the station*

Hector: *grins* Well I did~ *dissapears into a small room*

Ilene:*shoots at her with mini acid bombs as she walks over* *pulls blades from the holders on her hips and grips them in both hands before blasting the station*

Seren: *scampers around the room screaming*

Ilene:*stops following her and stands in a corner of the room, eyes static* *tunes in with the whole room and cords whip out from the roof and try to wrap around Seren, The Ironwoman suit comes online and steps off the pedestal and shoots at her*

Seren: *still running screaming and tripping like a loon* *brief moment of fluid coordination where she pulls her sword and runs up a pile of debris only to fade out mid leap*

Ilene:*standing there in the corner* *rest of the room stops dead and 'looks' around for her* *suit walks over in front of Ilene and holds up a big peice of metal in front of her*

Seren: *fades in through the wall and slides that blade into Ilene's spine before rolling away giggling* Heccy~Where are you Heccy~? *rolls to a semi safe spot and looks at Ilene* You know, the way she was that blade would have snapped before ever entering her flesh. The Cabeiri designed it so that no one of my line could be harmed by it, nor could anyone outside the line use it. *crawls a bit humming to herself* But as imperfect as you have made her...she is no longer recognizable as true oneroi. Congrats! You have retarded forward progress and made her worthless~

Ilene:*screams and falls forward hitting the suit and sending it to the floor* *glares at her with glowing red eyes and reaches back, pulling the blade from her back (if she can)* *cords from the roof come down and pull her off the floor, hooking her up into a mass of wires and lines* *the room comes alive again and attacks Seren*

Seren: *fades half into the dream plane so she's insubstantial and skips her way through the room, going through objects and the like* 'Lene....I need my sword back. *holds up her hand* Come down so I can have it.

Ilene:*screams again and drops to the floor, her special shoes going brittle and falling to peices* *stares at her and groans* Hector! No! No... *armour on her shoulders fall off and the sight on her eye breaks* *drags herself away from Seren with her arms* Stay away from me...

Seren: But I neeeeeeeed it 'lene...*fades completely out then back in behind her and grabs the hilt* So give it back~*presses a wee foot into her back and starts yanking that sucker out*

Ilene:*screams and swings at her, stronger than she usually is and smacks her in the side of the face* I said stay away from me! *yanks herself up and holds herself there before screaming and falling to the floor, gripping her head and sparks flying* My Head!

Seren: *smacked and knocked away* Lene! Gimme my sword! *dives back for it*

Ilene:*basically everything's fallen off besides that thing on the back of her neck* *props herself up on an elbow and grabs a broken cord and swings it at her, letting those volts pulse through it* Leave me BE!

Seren: *screams as shocked* Stop DOING that! I'm FIVE for Zeus's sake! *fades into the floor* *fades back in on her back and tugs on the sword* Just gimmie it back! You're gonna die! I just want my damn sword back so I can hack up your stupid new boyfriend and GO HOME!

Ilene:*throws the cord at her, still zapping* *tries to drag herself toward the gun rack and screams as the sword gets tugged at* *clenches her fists and lets her whole body pulse with electricity* I do not fear death! *her eyes glow red and she swipes her hand back at Seren, holding a glowing ball of electricity, flings it at her and curls up into a ball, holding her now probably degrading mind*

Seren: *refuses to let go-shocked* Fffffffffffffffffff-*death grip on that sword* I don't give a shit! I just want my sword back! *kicks at the back of her head* Go to sleep 'lene! No one wants you anymore! He ruined you! *fried* *yanks sword free and drops to the ground curled around it*

Ilene:*contunually screaming at the top of her lungs, nails digging into her forhead* *back of her head is kicked and it hits the floor* N-no... He wants me... S-someone does... *closes her eyes* I can't... Remember... remember.... *curls up into a ball, her face all bloodied and tearstained, body still sending out the occasional spark*

Seren: *rolls to her feet with a groan* *drags herself and the sword back over* *stabs the point into the ground next to her and crouches* Would you like to remember. *child with the eyes of something ancient~hurray*

Ilene:*wheezing as she breathes slowly* *opens one eye a crack and watches her* Why do you not just kill me.... *hisses and holds her middle* ... N-.... *looks up at her* .... Yes..... *a little blood dripping into her eye*

Seren: Cause mercy is for people that are nice-and I'm the mean one. *scoots closer and touches her forehead* This is what I know. *starts sharing memories* I can't unlock what's in the ring. Only Di can.

Ilene:*goes to pushe her away on orders but doesn't* *lays there and lets her put the memories into her head* W-what is all this.... None of that is true.... You're faing it... *hisses* What damn ring?
faking*

Seren: *rolls her eyes* It's what I know. *points at her own face with the hand that's not on Ilene* I do look like I care enough to bother faking all that shit? *lets go of the knife and scoots Ilene's hand forward* See the grey band. That's your ring. It's hiding cause of asshat mcgee.
*sword

Ilene:*shoves the ground and lays on her back* It can't be right.... *looks up at her and says nothing* *hisses a little as her hand is touched but looks anyway* What's it for... Why do i need a ring...? *clenches her other fist and it sparks*

Seren: *quiet for a moment* *flops ungracefully to her bum and rests her head on her sword* Because you were loved. It's a promise...to be loved for eternity. *sighs* No matter what. *looks at her sword* It's tied to your soul. Even if you die Dianis will follow you. *glances at her* He's dumb like that.

Ilene:*stares at the roof for a moment, her fist sparking* I was loved... *looks over at her, eyes glowing the same colour as the sparks* And... This, Dianis... Your brother... It was him? *blinks and the sparks fade and her eyes lose their glow* Where is he now...?

Seren: You were. *nods and pulls herself to her feet* Being sat on by a titan so he doesn't go skoti and rip up the world to find you. *screws up her face and tugs her sword out of the floor* ...I'm sorry Ilene. It was nice having you as a sister. *drags her sword for a moment then lifts it clumsily over her head and stumbles a moment under its weight* Before I kill you....do you want me to tell him anything?

Ilene:*smiles a tiny little bit* *watches her as she stands* He sounds.... Nice.... *frowns a tad and stares* What do you mean? *takes a long calming breath in and looks away from her* I see... Yes... *looks up at her* Tell him... *closes her eyes and laughs a little* Thank you. *stops laughing, but keeps her smile* For loving someone like me.

Seren: He is very nice. *stumbles again* We're chaotic oneroi. We maintain the balance. Skoti....skoti are just evil...the world wouldn't recover from him going over. *swings down but halts it before it hits her and just lays the flat of the blade on her tummy and sighs* ...*pulls it off and flops on her* You make just ending this really hard. *bites her thumb and shoves the ichor coated thing into the hole from where she'd stabbed her earlier* You all suck.

Ilene:*smiles and lifts her hand to look at the grey band on her finger* And he would do that.... For me.. Why turn to that? *closes her eyes and waits* *opens her eyes and looks down at the blade* How...? Why? *winces a little and stares* Why are you doing this...? Go and get that son of a bitch robot that i made... And.. Ram that sword up his ass....

Seren: Cause he's dumb and he loves you. *slides another finger in and cuts a little more with a wince* Cause his dumb spreads. *pulls her hand back and hefts her sword onto her shoulder* Yeah. Doin that. *starts to turn away and pauses* ...tell the ring to take you home so he stops screaming. *waves and smiles brightly* Bye 'lene~*awkward sword skipping towards the most concentrated 'Hector' feel she can locate*

Ilene:I agree.... *clenches her fist and grits her teeth* So it seems... *rests her head on the ground and blinks at the dangling cords on the roof* ...It will do that? *raises her eyebrows* Goodbye... Seren... *holds her hand up so she can see it* I don't know if this will work... But... Take me home? *I assume she just pops out or something*

Hector: *still in the same spot he was, small room at the end of the lab sitting in a swivel chair*

Aurin: *sighs* Di I'm not moving. Just let Seren take care of it. //Dianis: *screaming bloody murder and trying to claw his way out from under Aurin* She'll KILL her! GERROFFME!

Seren: *fades in with her sword and watches him* Enjoy the show Heccy? *rests the blade tip on the ground and watches him* So what's your game~? I've yet to have to try so I know you're up to something~

Ilene:*pops in beside them and winces* So... This is home... *looks over at them and grits her teeth* Both of you be quiet... Please... My head is killing me... *brings a shakey hand up and wipes some blood off her face*

Hector: *just sits in that chair and does not budge* It was very enjoyable actually. My game? *snorts* I really would rather not getting aSword shoved up me so well *the chair spins around and his body is ther, but his mind is elsewhere* I think i shall float around cyberspace for a while. Until i can find a safer situation to come out to~

Aurin: *ears twitch* Holy crap....she didn't kill you. // Dianis: *pauses in the middle of his 5 year old tanty and stares* V-Ray? *tries to claw his way towards her but Aurin's still on him* OFF! OFFOFFOFFOFF! //Aurin: *winces because it's going to suck replacing all the stone he tore up and lets him go*

Seren: Uh huh. *rocks on her heels* I'll track you down when you decide to come back. We'll never be done with each other. *sighs and hefts her sword* So whatcha doin~? *runs and jumps and slices through the body* And where ya goin~? And when'll you be back~?

Ilene:*blinks* Apparrently.... I feel dead... *looks at Di and squints* My name is Ilene.... *kind of stares at him in awe of this tiny five year old* Why does a five year old.... *confused now*

Hector: *laughs* I bet you will. I'll be better when i do come back however. It shall be a real fight. *waits a moment before replying* Leaving. *his voice goes crackly and staticy* Around. Well. You'll have to wait and see, wont you now~ *laughs and the voice kind of splits and dissapears*

Dianis: *dives for her and clings* If you can feel you're alive! *bright cheeky smile* Nah~Your name is V-Ray. Cause it's your last name. Vray~*leans over her stab wound and squints at it* ...Seren seriously? At least fix her right...*bites his thumb and squeezes more ichor into the wound before glancing back at her* Huh? Oh. Seren locked me like this so I couldn't get free. *rests his hand on her tummy and starts repairing damage system wide* I'll switch back when I'm done. *twines his free hand into her and concentrates*

Seren: *makes a talky hand motion and mouths his words obnoxiously* *stands there for a moment* Why am I surrounded by jackasses!?! *pops back to temple*

Ilene:*winces a little at the clinging* Heh... I suppose... *blinks at him* My last name is what? That's really my last name... *looks down at it* It's good enough for what i did to her i suppose... *frowns* Why are you giving me blood.... There's enough around already.... *leans her head back and closes her eyes* So, you change ages... *brings her hand up and looks at the grey band again before smiling* Alright... Dianis..

Dianis: *glances at her and sighs* V-Ray...I'm sorry. I should have pressed you more about him...*finishes healing her and stares at her skin for a moment* Because...I'm not letting you go again. *switches back to a twenty something because he finally can and pulls her up so she's facing him* Ready to relearn yourself V-Ray?

Aurin: *squints at him* Dianis....//Seren: *sits on Aurin* Shut up Aurin. He should have done this ages ago. If he had we wouldn't be having this problem.
Ilene:*shakes her head* I'm sure it's not your fault.... *wiggles her toes and laughs* That's.... That's amazing! *looks at him* I would... *blinks at him and looks him over, sits up and watches* A-alright then...

Aurin: ....Seren....//Seren: *watching them* Hush. I'm blocking most of it, Koy's got a big hunk and Di's keeping the rest. She won't feel the difference until she needs to.

Dianis: Feels like it....*pulls her close and rests his head on hers* Gonna feel...a little weird....and it's gonna hurt like a bitch. Just hold on to me, I'll try to take most of it okay? *activates all that ichor and starts merging her into the collective*

Ilene:*shakes her head* Probably mine... *rests against him, a little worried* I'm sure it won't be that bad... *closes her eyes* Yay... *hesitantly wraps her arms around him* No, i should do it... I'm the one who caused the problem... *grits her teeth and makes this cross between a whimper and a squeal sort of noise, gripping onto him for dear freaking life*

Dianis: *chuckles slightly* Yeah. Not how this works. *winces and holds her* Breathe...the new system should settle in a moment. I'm so sorry...this is why I was waiting....*smiles slightly as he feels her conciousness flicker into his* Hey.

Ilene:*Takes in air through her nose and lets it out through her mouth* I am breathing.... *shakes her head* No... It's fine~ I feel like i'm getting reproggrammed.... *smiles a little* Don't be... It's to make me better right? *opens her eyes a tad* What... What was that?

Seren: *leans on Aurin*: Nah~More like upgraded. Welcome to being Noctsry~

Dianis: It should. You'll have access to all out memories. *watches her* That...was me. *brushes against her mind again* We're linked now. Seren and Koy are in here too, but they're keeping seperate so we don't overwhelm you.

Ilene:I'm a .... A Noctsry? What? *blinks and frowns* Why do i need your memories? *clinging to him* You? *squints* How didyou do that... *them memories get to working in her jumbled up head* Koy isss... The little red bear? *frowns* Why do i call you cupcake?

Dianis: Eh....yeah. *:/* Because yours were taken. *watching her* You can do it too? Two brains, one mind. It's different but I think you'll be okay....*smiles then laughs* He is and cause you think I'm cute? *shrugs*

Ilene:*smiles* Thats.... Cool~ *holds her hand up and looks a the band* Isn't there ones in this? *squints and tries* Did i do it? *looks up at him* But... Can you deal with my brain? *grins* I remembered~ *blinks and smiles* You are cute... Cupcake~

Dianis: There are...but they'll come with reflections of everything that happened to you too...I didn't know if you wanted all of that yet...*blinks and smiles* Almost. Feel the me portion of your head and touch it. *grins* You've let me in before. Honestly your mind is the closest thing to ours we've ever come across. *still just watching her* *smiles slightly then blinks* Prooobably should get you clothes before Arianne chew us out again.

Seren: *still sitting on Aurin* Oh, don't put on clothes on our account. //Aurin: *pointedly looking anywhere else* I actually should go if everythings alright...

Ilene: *blinks at the ring and puts her hand down* I don't think i need that... Not yet at least... *squints* The you.... *frowns and tries again, brushing past it and blinking* That? *smiles* Have i? Yeah... I have... *smiles* I remember you saying something like that.... *raises an eyebrow and looks down at herself* Oh gods.... I'm sorry... *frowns* Oh gods?

Dianis: *nods* Yeah...*grins and brushes back* That's me~*laughs and helps her up* Hey~I like the view. *touches her hair* Though that's a little different. *mouth twitches* Sorry. We say that a lot. *stands there for a moment then hugs her* I'll stop being weird soon I promise.

Seren: Lies~*hops off Aurin and goes to dig in a closet for a chiton*

Aurin: *switches back to his normal sprite form and shakes his head* I'm...going to go. Glad to see you're alright Ilene. *starts off* // Seren: *dives at his legs from the closet* How about instead you make us a cake~? Celebratory and such. *smiles up at him*

Ilene: *laughs* Don't poke me~ *brushes him back* *holds onto him as she gets up and smiles* I'm glad someone does. *frowns* What? *runs a hand through her hair* Why is there so much.... It'll get caught in things... *smiles* No, it's alright, sounds familiar and homey~ *hugs him back* You're not the weridest thing that's happened... *squints at seren and laughs* *looks over at Aurin and smiles* Thanks..... Aurin. Name is Aurin.

<ScelestaNix>Dianis: *grins* Now you're getting it~*plays in her hair* I have no idea~I can cut it for you if you want. *squints* Probably should give you a bath too...*still hugged on* *snickers at Seren over her shoulder* And here I thought you didn't care~*at this point she's probably getting impressions of emotions off him-relief, terror, traces of panic and a stupid amount of love*

Aurin: *pauses and smiles at her then nods* If you need anything just call for me. *points at his ears* I'll hear it. // Seren: *still clinging to his leg* I need caaaaaaaaaaaake. Come on cuz! I didn't even kill her! *flails* *impressions of remorse, worry, sadness and underlying relief and caring*

Ilene: That is really cool~ *snickers* Future career for psychotic robot. Hairdresser. *shrugs* I'll dye it, but maybe leave it. See how it goes... *smiles* I would very much like a bath~ *laughs* She does. *looks at her* That's what... Very cool sisters do~ *hugs him tightly* You can stop worrying. I am never ever leaving ever never again.... *smiles at aurin* Were you always this nice? I remember blue... *squints* No... Wrong one... *laughs* She didn't. I think that's cake worthy. *smiles at Seren, not gonna say nothing*

Dianis: It's something~*winces slightly* Yeah.....*stomps down urge to continue playing in it* You should dye it~We don't match anymore. *reluctantly lets go and watches his sister* ...thank you so much for the chiton. Your thoughtfullness exceeds expectations. *grabs the one she was going for out of the closet and pins it on Ilene* *whispers* I know. And she knows we know. It's just part of being Seren. *pauses* Sorry...I'm not the best at smothering emotions. *takes her hand* But....bath with you~ Need to get the rest of the ichor off before something stupid happens.

Aurin: *winces slightly* That one is in Mahroah with your sister....doing well I believe. He shows up on occasion to demand things then goes back . *sighs* Fine. I'll make you a cake. Will you get off me now?

Seren: *cheers! Cake~You know you have to make three. I'm not sharing. *death grip on leg* No. Drag me. *squint at Dianis before mentally flipping him off*

Ilene:*leans on him a little and winces* Sorry... Do not bring him up... *smiles and flicks her ponytail at him* I will, It will be pretty again~ *stands there and laughs, watching them both* She's done enough for me already~ Speaking of doing things... *concentrates for a long moment and grins* Changed your ringtone Seren, Hope you like it~ *smiles at him* Thanks Di. You mean being awesome~ *laughs* I don't mind~ *squeezes his hand back* Goodie~ *laughs* I might grow wings and start flying around~ *looks at Aurin and nods* Ah. Wait... What? *frowns* Max... She's gone. Fuck. *slaps a hand across her mouth* Sorry... *looks down at Seren* I'm good with a cupcake~

Dianis: *smiles awkwardly* It's fine. I don't really mind. *feel the lyyyyyyying* Shhhhh. You'll swell her head. She already has problems getting through doors. *horribly amused glance at her* We really don't care if you swear, just try not to let the kids pick up on it. *mouths HA at his sister and starts leading her to the bath hall*

Aurin: *quiet* I'm pretty sure she's okay. I don't really think he'd let anything happen to her...*chuckles* though I doubt he'd admit that. *drags Seren along* You are a barnacle!

Seren: *squints at Ilene as shes drug* ....is it safe now? I've been leaving that thing at home...*gags* Whyyyyy. You just lost your memories. Can't I have a moment without innuendo and Dianis will you stop thinking about that! *impressions of amusement and solid 'you're an asshole' at Di*

Ilene:*shakes her head* You lie. *ruffles his hair* I'm sorry. *laughs* At least her head has a reason to be swollen~ *rubs her face* They will not hear me then~ *looks around* Hopefully... *grins and looks back at seren* Just check the damn thing~ *snorts* Hey, They're all replacing themselves~ *taps her head* In here, Just jumbled. *grins and looks at him* What are you thinking about? *brushes past his mind, lesse*

Dianis: Maybejust a little~*starts to tell her that she has to mess it right and catches himself* *also stomps down the auto responce for the concept of 'swollen' and 'head'* Honestly most have heard worse but Arianne likes to keep them as clean mouthed as possible while they're here. *smirks at Seren and doesn't shutter his thoughts in time* *images and thoughts on exactly how he'd like to play with her new longer hair leading into old memories of loving on her rolled into thoughts on baths and cleaning her....after a while followed by mild hope she didn't catch that* If I say nothing...

Seren: *waves a hand as she's drug off* I will. *points at her* But if its worse I will drop icewater on both of you while you're sleeping...//Aurin: *sighs and heads off to make cakes*

Ilene:Or a lot. *looks up at him and smiles* That's good... *frowns* I know a couple of really bad ones... In multiple languages... *leans her head on him and blinks* She caught it, aaaaaaaaallll of it* *flushes and keeps walking, biting her lip and smirking* *laughs a little* I would know you're lying~ *grins* Gives us a chance to get warm again~

Dianis: It's a gift~*screws up his face for a moment* Just don't let it get back to you. She's mean when she wants to be~*sighs* Damn. Sorry. That never really goes away... *pulls her into the bath hall and heads to the main pool* And you can get warm and not be molested I swear. *kicks out of his shoes and starts undressing*

Ilene:One that won't work on me anymore~ *smiles* I won't~ Nah, She's nice enough. *grins and looks at the ground* Would it be strange if i said i thought that was strangeley comforting? *laughs and walks after him* I know. You cuddle good~ *watches him a moment before pulling her clothes of slowly*

Dianis: *grins at her* On the bright side I rarely told untruths to you to begin with? *mouth twitches* Nope~ *strips down because lets face it that kid can get out of his clothes superfast* *holds out his arms with his back to the water* And now~I drown. *flops backwards into the water* *still bits of worry but mostly honest contentment about having her close. and the eternal stomping of lust*

Ilene:*smiles* I know~ I remember pretty well now. *smiles* Good~ *still taking her clothes off slowly, watching him* *frowns and her eyes go wide* What? Wait no! *hops over to the side, kicking out of her clothes and crouches, looking into the water*

Dianis: *swimming around on the bottom because he can* *brushes calm against her mind and whispers in her head* Still here~Always here.

Ilene:*puts a hand to her heart and sighs* I don't need a heartattack now... *smiles and slides into the water* *whispers back to him* Good, I'd find you if you ran away anyway~ *laughs and ducks under the water after letting her hair down*

Dianis: *surfaces so that just his eyes show**so much amusement* You'd survive. You're oneroi now~ *checks his hair and waits for her to come up*

Ilene:*blows bubbles out her nose and smiles* Still don't need one. *comes up and grins before squirting water at him and ducking back under* *whispers* I'm a sea squirt~

Dianis: True. *sputters and laughs* *tries desperately to stomp down the perv from that statement and dives after her* Is that so~?

Ilene:*grins and swims away from him, blowing bubbles as she goes* It is~ I'm a pretty fish too~ *swooshes her hair through the water and gets it caught in her face before coming up and sputtering*

Dianis: *surfaces next to her laughing* *moves some of her hair out of her face and smiles down at her* Prettiest ever.

Ilene:*shakes her head and it basically wraps on her face* Not funny~ *grinning like an idiot* *peeks at him through the hair* I am a pretty pretty mermaid~ *leans on him* Love me~ *drops under the water and swims again*

Dianis: Careful how loud you say that~Seren's got this thing against mermaids thanks to Ky. *flushes slightly and floats there for a moment* *so much confliction, forces himself to behave and swims after her slowly* Always

Ilene:*grins* Fine then, I am a pretty pretty half fish half lady~ *humming something or other in his head, swimming with her eyes closed* *peeks an eye open and looks at him* Even if i'm mean~?

Dianis: *snickers* Works. *enjoying this far more than he should* *grins at her* I like it when you're mean~*memories of those times followed by mental stomping and desperate inner chanting to himself over willpower*

Ilene:*wiggles her toes at him* My fins are disfunctional. *humming this in his head because yes [link] * *surfaces and snickers* Is that so~? *laughs and swims closer to him slowly before standing in front of him* Having a hard time there~? *walks around him and rubs a shoulder* You always do make me feel better when i'm down~

Dianis: For shame~Maybe you need someone to help you out then~*laughs from the song and winks at her still willing himself to behave* Honest and truly~*winces because he's slowly loosing this fight* Nope~No idea what you're talking about...*touches her hand* I try~? *calm outward smile while the inside's going slkfdjsljfdlhljsfshl*

Ilene:Oh yes, I do~ Need someone to carry me everywhere. *smiles and throws in a couple of the lyrics* Should i take that as a compliment~? *grins* Sure you don't~ *slides a hand down his back and hugs him from behind* You alright still~?

Dianis: I volunteer~*grins* Of course~*innocent smile* I don't~*stiffens and grits out* Fine...*dirty wasteland of them rolling around. lets just leave it at that*

Ilene:*laughs* I knew you would~ *smiles* Then i shall sir~ *hugs him tighter* Mhm~ *tracing circles on his tummy* I win~ *laughs and listens/watches before squinting* ...Can i really do that....?

Dianis: Hey, I have to take care of you~*closes his eyes and shivers* I'm sorry...it never really....stops...*flushed cause he's been caught* Probably~?

Ilene:Hey, I can look after myself, Not very well, but still. *kisses his back* Hey, No problem~ Most of that sort of stuff in my head is coded~ *grins and rubs his tummy slowly* You'll have to show me sometime~

Dianis: Hey you're harder to kill now~*cheesy grin* Explains a bit. *last desperate grasping at decency* I....I can do that. *why would you encourage that? dissolves into advanced things you have to work into and him mentally kicking himself while trying so hard not to move because of where her hands are*

Ilene:Which is a very good thing~ *grins* You'll have to learn it to see it~ *grins and slides her hands up to his chest and rub there* Oh how thoughtful of you~ *clings and gives him glimpses of the nasty things she's thinking of* *slides her hands down his front slowly and onto his thighs, grinning like nobody's buisness*

Dianis: Teach me~? Ilene I don't thin-*cut off by angry mental ranting via sister* // Seren: For the love of Zeus just fuck each other and be done with it! I want to enjoy my cake in peace you assholes!

Ilene:I will~ *leans her head on him and laughs when she hears Seren* *mental talking back* Don't be jealous Seren~ You have a man you could go get if you really wanted~ *rubs herself up Di's back* Question Di, How do you block people?

Seren: I just want to eat my CAKE. Gods.

Dianis: *dying of laughter* You have to concentrate on blocking her. As long as you focus on that she'll stay blocked.

Ilene:*snickers* So that's what you call Jr~ Cake~ Well, I just want to eat my cupcake~ *grins, closes her eyes and concentrates* Like that~?

Seren: *disbelief, acknowledgement, amusement* Shut Il-*cut off*

Dianis: *laughing so hard* Oh gods. Yes that's how you do it. *worms his way around to face her* So....*grins*

Ilene:*grins* Alriiiiight~ I learn fast~ *smiles* Knew i could figure this out~ *grins crookedly up at him and presses against him* Yes~ *kisses his neck a couple of times before super slooooooooooooooowly working those kisses down*

Dianis: *grins* Win~*runs his fingers in her hair* Seriously though...we don't have to V-Ray.

Ilene:*runs her hands down his back and kisses down his chest before pausing and looking up at him* I know. *stares a moment while she basically uncodes all those thoughts and shares them with him* But I Love you~ And I want to~ If you do of course~

Dianis: *grins widely and kisses her* I love you too V-Ray~Just wanted to make sure~*pulls her close*

Ilene:*kisses back and stands upright, gonna have to start again* Would i be doing it if i wasn't sure? *clings onto him and rubs his back*

Dianis: Mmmm. No. *pulls her towards the edge of the pool and nuzzles her* Stay or go~?

Ilene:*holds onto him and lifts her feet of the ground as he pulls* I am clean~ And i do recall that your big bed is really comfy~ *smiles up at him and nuzzles back*

Dianis: *floats them out* Good~*snags a towl and starts drying her off, pressing kisses in each area as he does* Kinda dry works right~? *amusement*

Ilene:*holds around his neck and smiles* *watches him as he dries her, laughs a little at every kiss* Oh, Of course~ We're only going to need to use that shower of yours again~

Dianis: *gives up all pretense of drying her off and just runs his hands along her skin* I am okay with that. *pops them over to his room*

Ilene:*grins and clings to him* As am I~ *looks around the room and happy sighs* My favourite room in this whole temple~ It's good to be home~ *Lets go of him and turns around to look at everything*

Dianis: *grins and watches her* *fricken joy over this* *lets her walk*

Ilene:*walks along the lenghth of his bed, running her hand over the sheets* *looks at him and smiles* When was the last time you made your bed? *walks over and hugs onto him*

Dianis: Um....I have no idea. *laughs* *kisses her nose* Sorry~*lifts her up and kisses her* It's still cleanish though~*walks over towards it*

Ilene:*laughs and shakes her head* You're so dirty. Don't be. *smiles and wraps her legs around him, strictly as to not fall kisses him back* Cleanish, and homey~ I like it like this~ *leans her head on him and smiles*

Dianis: *snickers* I know. *steps onto bed and walks to the centre* *settles down on his knees and looks at her* I'm glad you're back V-Ray. Never leave me.

Ilene:*smiles and runs a hand through his hair* *clings tighter to him and looks up at his face* I am too Di. I'm never leaving you again. *hugs him and buries her face in the crook of his neck*

(and then they went to bed the end. Reprogrammed Ilene 452097546)
Back to top Go down
http://scelestanix.deviantart.com/

Reprogrammed Ilene
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: StoryTime!~ :: RPs~-
Jump to: