FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strip Club Adventures~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

Strip Club Adventures~ Empty
PostSubject: Strip Club Adventures~   Strip Club Adventures~ EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:44 am

To start things out, I apologize that this isn't the full RP, I didn't think to start recording until some of it was already lost. I apologize. I shall try and remember to start recording much earlier hopefully from now on.
---

Gigi: *dancing pretty okay, she's done this at least once before >for reasons, I think.<, doing usual pole dancing stuff, coat all the way off her shoulders by now, held on by the sleeves/ her arms*
Jarrett- But I... *looks at the drink* I don't uhm... drink. Isn't it uhm... bad?
Shai'tan: *looks back at Kiaraand sighs* To the djinn, you may very well be. *grumbles as Edemeir rushes past her*
Kiara: *wiping at tears* *looks up at Eddy and flushes* Y-y-you....d-do y-you...t-th-think w-we're r-really m-m-mar-married...?
Denia: it you drink a lot of it yes, but just one won't hurt* serve drinks to nearby customrs*
Jarrett- Just... one?
Edemeir: *goes completely silent* Ah...Kiara...*looks back at Shai'tan for help*
Denia: Just one, or a couple
Kiara: Y-yes or n-no!? *shudders a bit*
Shai'tan: *raises eyebrow* I was not there.
Jarrett- *shakes head* N-no! I couldn't uhm... possibly have more than uhm... one!
Halen- *grins at Monet* Ya feelin' better?
Charlie: *casually tosses a twenty onto the stage, like it's pocket change, but not really meaning to look like a snob*
Becca: *slides down the pole, upside down, making sure to give the audience a lovely view of her cleavage*
Edemeir: *looks back at Kiara* *extremely quiet* Naem...
Monet: *nods* I feel, really confident for some reason...its weird
Denia: Sure you can, its a bar after all...*walks over to Monet and hands her cranberry juice*
Gigi: *doing little tricks and stuff while dancing, probably doing similar things to the others, I don't really know* *working up a sweat, smirking*
Kiara: N-naem....? *doesn't understand what that means~*
Jarrett- *stares at the drink* W-well... she said th-that one wouldn't hurt... *takes a sip and makes a face* T-tastes gross
Shai'tan: *sighs* It means yes...
Denia: that the alcohol talking
Halen- *tilts his head* That ain't bad is it?
Kiara: *blinks at Shai, then at Eddy* S-So...y-you d-do...t-think w-we're....m-married...? *totally expressionless bseides raised eyebrows, continuing to cry*
Monet: *shakes her head* No it isn't. *slowly leans real close, but shakes her head again leaning back* Nevermind.
Halen- *grins* What?
Edemeir: *winces* Marti please do not cry. It was necessary.
Monet* Mumbles* 'I was going to kiss you' but kiss was probably the only audible word*
Denia: YOu take things to literal, *hand jjuice*
Halen- *grins and arches his eyebrows* Kiss? Well shoot, why not?
Kiara: *freaks out* N-no....No, w-wait....W-We w-were p-pr-preten-pretending....!! *eyes wides as saucers* Y-you...w-wha-....*taking deep breaths, fanning self*
Monet: *Hears Denia as she takes the juice, setting it on the table* You won't be able to watch the show though if we kiss.
Gigi: *still dancing unless till it's over*
Halen- *leans close* The only girl I wanna watch is right here
Denia: Not like i want too. *shrugs* You better play Nice Halen, *heads to serve more customers*
Edemeir: *holds up hands and tries to calm her* Yes marti. But I had to make a contract with your father for you. It is binding....
Monet: *goes red before just taking a chance and kissing him*
Charlie: *tosses bills casually onto the stage as the song ends*
Halen- Wouldn't think of doin' anythin' otherwise. *kisses Monet back*
Becca: *chest rising and lowering as she leans against the pole when the song ends, sweat making her hair stick to her face and neck*
Koia: *finishes her dance with a flourish*
Kiara: N-nononono! *shakes head* That w-was me *points to self* buying myslef through you *pointos to him* Th-there's n-no contract, no p-papers, n-no anything!!
Denia:*finishes serving drinks and collecting her tips*
Gigi: *slides down as the song ends, tosses her hair back, tired and sweaty, slips her coat the rest of the way off and tosses it to the side8
Monet: *Follows her instincts as her tail pulls Halen closer as she rests a hand on his cheek*
Basil: *cathes coat like a total boss* *mew face commenced* *tosses bill onto the stage*
Jarrett- *takes another sip, still making faces with each sip* *hiccups and gives a giggle*
Shai'tan: *leans on doorway* But it was Edemeir that actually completed the contract yes? Then it is him that must abide it....
Becca: *pants as she laughs going over to Koia and whispering* Braids, you were right. No one is that hot here, cept maybe us.
Halen- *grins into the kiss and rests his hand on Monet's lower back*
Gigi: *walks and collects whatever money she was given, stands up, looks at Basil with her coat, rolls her eyes, then walks back over to the girls, hand on him* what now.
Kiara: *flails her arms a bit* H-he completed th-the co-contract u-under m-my i-instruction! An=and my c-command! T-th-that me-means i-it's not l-like t-that!!
Koia: *whispers back still grinning out at crowd* I know...it's why mum won't let me go alone...someone always tries to snatch me. *winks at Becca* Can't wait to see who'll try this time~
Becca: *tosses her arms over Koia* Guilty~
Monet: *face probably going even redder, but still continues*
Edemeir: *sits back* Kiara it is okay. This contract is...largely agreeable. *shrugs* Besides, if you do not abide it then it is hardly a true marriage is it?
Koia: *laughs and hugs onto Becca* Oh no! Aheu! I am captured~! *snickers*
Gigi: *arms crossed again, looks at them both* so we just stand and chat while they observe our barely-clothes, sweaty bodies?
Becca: Of course!~ *laughs* Your mine now, Charlie can pick another Noctsry~
Kiara: *rubs arms over eyes* N-neither of u-us should a-ab-abide by i-it!! It's n-not REAL!!
Denia;*walks over to Jarret* hey you look like you're loosening up
Koia: *glances over at Gigi and nuzzles Becca a little* We need to know if we win~*shaking with laughter* I'm sure he'll love that. Dionia would crush him~and Ilanis would run for cover. *snickers* I guess there's the rest of the hoarde?
Halen- *rather enjoying the situation he has now found himself in and wishes not to end it*
Jarrett- *looks at Denia and smiles a little bit* This stuff tastes weird. *looks down at the drink* Even though it makes me feel weird...
Becca: *laughs* We need to be declared the winners actually and he can go for any of them. Its a modern time all types of love are more accepted *laughs*
Gigi: *nods* alright then. how do we do that? *slightly tosses her hair back*
Monet: *liking the situation even though its really strange for her*
Candy: *rushes out onto the stage in her heels and such, hissing at an older looking dancer* *grins at the crowd* And.....we have our winners! Three way tie! *waves hands in the air*
Jarrett- *frowns a little bit* I'm not sure it's the good kind of weird... Like I feel funny in my brain but my body...
Becca; *cheers hugging onto Koia* See!? Boo yah! *thinking before pouting* Why isn't there a cute guy. I want me a good time with company to help celebrate~
Edemeir: *scratches bridge of nose* It is...*hesitates then pulls small contract book from his sash* It is in here. *holds open page* See? All contracts I make are in here, and it is written...*frowns* But it is only valid to djinn? Those of this plane need not know nor be affected by it. You can continue on marti, I do not mind.
Gigi: *looks at Candy* what? *rolls her shoulders* for the best, I supposed. *looks at Becca, rolls her eyes*
Halen- *kisses for a bit longer and pulls away* Ya enjoyin' yerself?
Koia: *rolls eyes* Cute guys don't just spawn Becca. *waves at crowd* And now we slip back and hope no one grabs on when we hit the floor...*heads backstage to change*
Monet: *nods, smiling basically ear to ear* You?
Denia: feels a little warm? it does that. Well since you drunk all that i'll get you some juice
Kiara: *looks at the apage, then at Eddy* I-isn't th-there an-anyway...t-to....m-make i-it i-invalid...? *rubs eyes and shakes head* I-it's....I....I'm sorry.....I-I di-didn't m-mean t-to g-get y-you t-t-tied i-in-into this.....
Gigi: *follows Koia, arms crossed, grumbles* that boy best give my coat back.
Becca: They should, *following* That would solve all world issues. *laughs* They try grabbing I bet you'll kick their ass.
Koia: *glances back at Gigi then at Basil and snickers* Good luck with that
Charlie: *punches a guy who reaches for Koia, the dreamy smile still present on his face forever~*
Gigi: *sighs, crosses arms tighter* I feel so naked without it...
Basil: *total mew face as he holds the coat, looking after as Gigi exits the stage* We're goooinnn' daaannnciiinnng~<3
Jarrett- *shakes his head and looks pretty sick* I don't want juice... can I have some w-water please...
Halen- Havin' the time of my life~
Koia: *snickers* Indeed and I do but that doesn't make it any less gross. *watches guy go down and blinks then grins* Or maybe I don't have to? *tugs Charlie over by his shirt front and kisses him* Thanks you~*ruffles his hair then runs backstage*
Monet: *smiles, grabbing her juice taking a sip of it*
Denia: sure*takes his cup and heads back to the bar*
Becca: *laughs following Koia* Good job. *smiles as she poofs her clothes to just sweats, and a tank top, with a baggy unzipped hoodie,* Since I don't need to please anyone, I'll dress as I please. *laughing* And gross it shall be.
Jarrett- * scrunches up in a ball* W-why...
Charlie: *grinning like an idiot as kissed* *blinks as she leaves the stage and glares at people, all smiles forever, as they say how "Unfair" that was*
Edemeir: *closes book and tucks it away shrugging* I am...bad with contracts. If I try to play with it I will likely only make it worse...*pats her* It is okay I do not mind. The last contract I was forced into was much, much less....agreeable. This is pleasant?
: Halen- *just keeps grinnin' at Monet*
Monet: *embarrassed* Do I have something on my face?
Denia:*hands glass to Halen* No he just likes you is all
Halen- Nah~ You're just really, really purdy's all.
Koia: *looks at Becca* Fix me too? Pleeeeeeease?
Gigi: *starts changing back into some regular clothes, grumbling and such, then walks out of the backstage, and storms over to Basil, tries to snatch her coat back* give it.
Monet: *goes even redder if possible*
Halen- *laughs* You're turnin' t' a 'mater again
Denia: *walks over to Jarret with water* here ya go
Becca: *grabs Koia's hand twirling her to whatever clothes she wants* Nothing to fix darling. *laughs* Man, there is so much love out there it makes me happy, too bad its one sided.
Monet: *covers her face embarrassed* Sorry.]
Kiara: *blinks and remembers the lamp thing and shivers a bit* It's not okay......I'm so, so, so sorry....*shakes head over and over again* I didn't mean to......I thought....I'm so sorry...
Jarrett- Th-thank you... *drinks all the water in one gulp*
Halen- Nah~ Don't be sorry. Ya look cute, Missy
Koia: *snorts* THAT is lust dude. Come on. *wiggles in her comfy clothes* Thanks Becca~but gods I need a shower now. *wanders out to the floor* Maybe I can have company though~
Becca: *laughing* I know but I still get the vibes to cheer me up. *laughs* I bet Charlie would love that. I may just steal your bath hall again. Since you know I practically live there anyways.
Denia: you need to relax, nothing happened as of yet
Monet: *mumbles behind her hands* I don't know, I think you may be cuter.
Charlie: *totally still standing on stage like a boss from when Koia kissed him* *stepping on the hands off assholes*~<3 *smilesmilesmile*
Jarrett- *slouches down* I think I feel sick... and... silly at the same time... Is that normal?
Gigi: *gets frustrated cuz she can't find him, storms over to order a drink*
Halen- Me? Cuter? Nah~
Basil: *just sittin in the same spot the entire time~* *eyes dart around as he spots Gigi at the bar* Gidget! *waves like a dork*
Koia: *grins* Cheer you up? Tch. Find a body, make it yours and never let go~*laughs* My mum would kill me if she heard me say that. *hops a bit and waves at Charlie* My King! *winks at Becca* Do it~We don't mind.
Monet: *nods* You are though
Denia: First time drinking can do that to people, maybe the vodka was too strong to start with*pats head* just calm down and beathe and you'll be ok
Edemeir: *frowns and reaches out to her* Marti, do not be sad...
Charlie: *turns back towards Koia and grins* MY queeen~ <3*kicks the head of a male and waltzes over*
Gigi: *sitting, drinking her drink, has this irritated look when she hears him, then looks back, slight glare* *siiiiip*
Jarrett- *sniffles* I want to go home... *wipes his face with his sleeve* This place is terrible...
Becca: *laughs* Well I keep setting the cute ones up with my friends, so its a little horrible and as long as you don't mind, I shall abuse that right now I must find cutie *skips over to Jarrett*
Denia: *frowns* don't cry or you're going to attract people who are just waiting to take down babies like you
Halen- Well if ya say I am, then it must be true.
Kiara: *shakes head and hugs him* I'm so sorry.....I-I'm n-not sad....m-more....frustrated..? *not sure if she's using the right word*
Monet: It is.
Koia: *waves bye to Becca then holds hands out towards Charlie* I am dirty my King, get clean with me? *smiles up at him sweetly*
Jarrett- *eeps* What? *bites his lip, trying to keep from crying and fumbles with his canteen*
Becca: *goes over to Jarrett* Cutie, what happened to you? *sits on his arm rest putting a hand on his forehead* Did someone try attacking you? Drugging you? Kidnapping you? Flirting with you? I can get revenge for you~
Charlie: *blinks at her and smiles* Filth~? On my queen~? Never, I shall make sure every inch of your body is spotless, My dear~ <3 *wraps an arm around her shoulder and casually walks her along the stage the way she came, being sure to be a little close to the edge so he can step on more hands*
Basil: *continues to wave like a dork and gets up, walking over to her* Gidget~~ I caught your coooaat~<3
Gigi: *looks at him* I see that. now give it back. *reaches to snatch it*
Edemeir: *hugs her tight* I am sorry marti. I did not tell you because I thought it would upset you...and it has.
Jarrett- B-becca! *wipes his face more* I-I tried to leave, b-but I fell and... and... I got stepped on, so I came to sit down and then this girl started to.... *sniffs* And I drank this weird drink and now I don't feel good... *sniffs and wipes his face* I want to go home.
Denia: *rolls eyes as she goes over and serve more drinks*
Basil: *pulls coat away as she reaches for it* Oh this~? I~ Thought~ I'd~ Keep it~ A while~<3 *:3*
Koia: *smiles* How kind~*leans into him and snickers as he steps on hands* That's mean you know
Gigi: *glares* no. give it now.
Becca: *hugs Jarrett* Well, if you want you can spend the night with me? We can calm you down and such. Plus we can invade the temple since I crash their all the time anyways.
Kiara: *shakes her head a bit* N-no, no...I-it's n-not that p-part that u=upsets me....I-it's th-the n-not e-even r-r-realizing i-it part......*sniffles, pulling out her hankie*
Monet: *smiles* Yeah. *sips more juice slowly*
Charlie: So is reaching for my girlfriend~ <3 *scoops her up and walks a bit faster~* *:3*
Jarrett- *more sniffling and face wiping as he nods his head* O-okay... I'd uhm... like that.
Basil: Whyy~? Finder's keepers~?
Gigi: *bare teeth* I need it.
Becca: Okay. *looks around* Where's Braids I need to tell her we are leaving, or she'll just meet us there. *looks at Jarrett* Ready to be poofed?
Denia:*finishes serving drinks and goes to change back clothes*
Basil: For what~? You know what I neeed~?
Edemeir: *mouth twitches as he recognizes hankie* Ah...djinn customs are different?
Gigi: *hand to forehead, massages temple* what.
Halen- *grins* So~ purdy~
Denia:*comes back towards Monet and Halen* I'm done for the night
Monet: *Blushes more before looking at Denia* Oh?
Jarrett- *nods his head*
Kiara: I-I guess.....*shakes head and wipes away tears with hankie* I'm sorry....*rests head on his shoulder, possibly holding onto his vest*
Halen- *looks and grins at Denia* Is that so, Miss?
Basil: I~ Would liiike~ And neeed~ A daate~ With a girl with a very pretty name~ Who likes ballroom dancing~ <3 :3
Koia: *laughs at she gets picked up* Protective are we? *nuzzles into him* So my King~Where shall we get clean?
Becca: *keeps hugging Jarrett as she poofs them to the temple probably in the room with a couch, before letting go, poofing up two cups of hot chocolate* Here we go
Denia: Yup, *holds up two huge rolls of cash* Made enough for the nextyear. SO who's ready to go home?
Jarrett- *feels sick from the poofing, but grabs onto the hot cocoa and stares into the mug* This won't make me feel sick too will it?
Monet: *raises her hand some* Please?
Gigi: *gives him a deadpanned look* what.
Charlie: *nuzzles back lovingly~* Think about it asss~ Protecting my Queen from vile pillagers of the kingdom~ <3 *thinks for a second* I'd say your temple~ But your father's there~ Or the pool~ But the maids talk to Olive and Oddey too much~ *snickers to himself a bit* Skinny dipping~?
Becca: *thinks before poofing it away and poofing him up a cup of mint tea* This should settle your stomach. Works for me.
Basil: I want youuuu~ *geastures towards her* To go out with meeee~ *geastures towards self* And in the ennnd~ I'll give you the coat~<3 *geastures towards it*
Halen- I reckon if yer leavin' I'll go with.
Gigi: *rolls her eyes, groans, and turns back to her drink* fine. whatever.
Monet: *thinks* Oh I could unwrap my tail if you want to stay. *tail starts moving away*
Edemeir: *rubs her back* Don't be marti, don't be. *glances up at Shai'tan* Sharif?
Jarrett- *nods and sips the tea* I've never really had anything but water before...
Shai'tan: *waves hands at them* Go. I will not...press this.
Basil: *jumps a bit, sqeeling oh so slightly* You will!?
Becca: Well that is just hot water with a mint leave brewed in it, to give it flavor. *sips her hot chocolate* So good
Denia:*takes out teleporting stone* Ready to leave whenever you are
Halen- Nah~ I want t' stay with you.
Gigi: whatever. *downs her drink, hits it on the counter* just that. nothing else.
Basil: *leans in a bit and smiles* Not unless you ask for more~<3
Koia: *laughs* I am an asset worth protecting! *wiggles a little* Daddy's at temple but no ones at the Underwold house~*blinks and looks up* Skinny dipping? *grins* Where~?
Jarrett- *nods and sniffs* Thank you... *sips more of the tea*
Monet: Okay. *looks at Denia* I'm ready.
Gigi: *side-ways glance, rolls her eyes again, and, hits her head on the bar* whatever...
Kiara: *nods slowly and murmers a thank you to Shai very very quietly and shakily*
Denia: *uses stone to teleport them back to RH*
Becca: Anytime. So anything you want to talk about? I'm all ears.
Charlie: Of course, my queen~ Finer than gold~ Prettier than all the jewels in the kingdom~ *pauses for a second as she wiggles, heart ballon eminating from his head* *holds her tighter* Underworld house~? *smiles* I wsa thinking the lake house~ The maid's never go past the house~ It's too muddy for them~ <3
Jarrett- *shakes his head* Nothing that I can uhm.. think of... besides never wanting to uhm... go to that place again...
Shai'tan: *looks midly ill then shuts door to classroom and walks away*
Basil: *grinning like an idiot* *kneels down next to her seat* I'll even let you name the time and place~~~<3
Becca: I will never make you go there again. Although that was fun and great exercise, the looks from some of the guys were terrible. I mean do I look like a piece of meat to you? *laughs* Oh well
Gigi: *looks at him* I wouldn't know where, or when. you're the one asking for it, you should at least have a plan.
Denia: *sits down and counts her money*
Monet: *just looking around, being quiet*
Basil: *furrows eyebrows* I was just asssking~ Giving you a little freedom in this fabulous blackmail~ *smiles* You free tomorrow~? Near 6 or 7 ot 5 or even 8~?
Denia: You can explore the place if you want
Koia: *laughs* Shush, you'll make my head swell. *nods slightly* Mum runs most things from it so it's more like an office anyway...but gramps is there so *shrugs and grins* Lake sounds fun~Think about it so I can get us there?
Jarrett- Well... I'm glad you uhm... had fun... *pulls his knees in close and scratches at a scuff on his boot* Even if uhm.. there were uhm... not nice guys there...
Halen- Whatcha thinkin' about, Missy?
Gigi: *looks at Basil* yes. if it means I get my coat back sooner, then yes.
Becca: They didn't touch me so its fine. Just makes me glad to have one of the nice guys as my cutie.
Monet: *looks at Halen* I...don't know.
Becca: *keeps sipping her hot chocolate as she adjusts to lean back on the couch more*
Jarrett- *smiles* Th-thanks... for uhm... this...
Becca: Its not a problem. I mean we all need to look out for each other right? *sighs* I mean, family is the most important thing, whether genetically or just adopted right?
Cosmo: *walkin' around at deh temple, just kinda chillin, walks by the room Becca and Jarrett are in, stops, and blinks, then tilts his head, but doesn't go in or anything, just stands there watching them*
Halen- *tilts his head* Ya dun know whatcha thinkin'?
Monet: Not really, just kind of thinking.
Jarrett- *nods* Yeah... it is... *looks at Becca* Are you uhm... alright?
Halen- Alright, I suppose. Jus' thinkin' about nothin' at all?
Becca: *nods* Yeah, its just a calm moment right and sometimes I need to be calm and completely honest with my friends. Since they are my family.
Monet" Exactly.
Denia:*puts up money and starts walking around the temple*
Leni/Meni: *walking down hallway arguing*
Denia:*looks up Leni and Meni* Ok this seem familar
Jarrett- O-oh... Is there uhm... something you want to uhm... talk about?
Cosmo: *turns around to see L/Meni, jumps a bit, then against the wall/ out of the way*
Halen- *nods* I do that tons
Becca: *sips her hot chocolate* Nope, I don't do the psychiatrist vent thing.
Monet: So, I'm not insane?
Meni: No seriously. She laughed at me. It was horrible. *glances over and sees Denia and Cosmo and waves slightly* Hey
Jarrett- Oh... *looks down at the tea* I'm sorry... it's just you said... alright....
Cosmo: *nods, small wave, still against the wall, not pressed so much*
Lelant: *snorts* You couldn't really expect her to not....*looks at Cosmo/Denia* ...hello.
Denia: Hi, *looks over at Cosmo before looking back at Leni and Meni* You look famliar
Becca: Don't worry. *laughs* I can handle this stuff. *hears Lelant* Jarrett, you hear that? Someone familiar~
Meni: *mouth twitches* Oh yeah? *tries to surpress grin*
Jarrett- Hm? *kind of hugs the mug of tea and blushes*
Cosmo: *blinks again, looks at them, relaxing a bit, then looks at Denia, tilts his head* miss?
Becca: *grins* Aww you are so adorable~ I'll be right back. *stands up with her hot chocolate peeking her head in the hallway and going whichever way Lelant is* Stickler~
Lelant: *glances at Becca* Why do you insist on calling me that?
Meni: *sees Becca and blanches then walks over to Cosmo and leans on wall* You under house arrest too?
Becca: Since I can? I have a really great idea though~ You should go to that room *points to the room is where Jarrett is* And you should go comfort Jarrett. He's had a bit of a rough night.
Cosmo: *looks at Meni, blinks, and shrugs* I... don't know?
Meni: *snorts and crosses arms* Then you're not. *sighs* This is lame...
Lelant: *looks at room* Jarrett? *glances back at her* What happened?
Cosmo: *blinks again* kay...?
Jarrett- *leans forward to peer through the doorway and epps and covers his face with a pillow and mumbles* He's going to be so mad...
Becca: Well, there was a strip club, and then some forced lap dancing, alcohol that made him feel ill, and such. *sighs* Do it for me please~ *pouts* I'll love you forever if you do and I'll even try calling you by your name?~
Meni: *grumbles* Do yourself a favour and just never get involved with anyone.
Cosmo: *slow nod* alright...? but... what do you mean...?
Lelant: *deffinately scowling now* You took him to a strip club? ...and let someone....*grumbles and heads towards room* Do try...the first part of that I could care less about.
Meni: *waves hand* Women, men, whichever way you swing-just don't. It's stupid. Its all stupid.
Becca: I did not take him. Some chick name Candy made him go and I was distracted. I feel horrible about it. *sees him heading to the room* Thanks Lelant! *looking around seeing Meni and Cosmo* Newbie~ *starts walking over*
Jarrett- *peers over the pillow and sees Lelant coming before he eeps and covers his face again and curls up in a little ball*
Cosmo; *blinks, small nod* okay. if you say so? *thinking, tilts head* why not? *looks at Becca* hello?
Lelant: *winces when he sees Jarrett* Jarrett...are you alright?
Jarrett- *starts to shake his head, but quickly turns it into a nod*
Becca: *looks at Cosmo* Hey. You new here?
Denia: What were we talkig about now?*playing with her tail*
Lelant: *sighs and sits by Jarrett* What happened?
Cosmo: *looks at Becca, small nod* fairly...? *looks up, thinking, asks himself* how long...?
Becca: Okay you are? That means I'm not just unobservant. Time doesn't matter. ..did I interrupt a conversation?
Jarrett- *moves the pillow from in front of his face* L-lots of things... I fell, got stepped on, s-some g-girl g-g-g-g... *shakes his head*, and there was this gross drink that tasted weird and now I feel sick... *sniffs and wipes his face* Please don't be mad, I'm really sorry...
Meni: *staring at ceiling*
Becca: *sees Meni's staring* Sorry about that, I'll just go talk to her. *points to Denia poofing over there*
Denia: and hi
Becca: Hey *looks at the money* Seems like you are good at your job.
Cosmo: *blinks* okay?
Lelant: *frowns slightly and brushes a bit of Jarrett's bangs back* Why would I be mad at you? *sighs* I am angry with whoever took you, stepped on you, gave you alcohol...but not you. Have you had anything else to drink? Maybe flushing your system will help some...
Denia: When you get people drunk enough they often mistakes 50's for tens
Meni: *sighs and looks at Cosmo* Sorry...did you want to talk to her?
Becca: I'll keep that in mind. *looks at her hot chocolate, not wanting it anymore as she sets it down*
Cosmo: *looks at Meni, shrugs*
Denia: So.....
Jarrett- *flushes and nods* I had some uhm... water and uhm... Becca gave me some uhm... tea.
Becca: So? *raises an eyebrow* Can I not try to socialize with people at this temple since I'm here all the time?
Meni: Yeah. *realizes Lelant's not paying attention and grins* Freedom~*walks carefully down hallway humming as to not alert anyone he's not supposed to be by himself*
Lelant: And that didn't help? Hmmmm...*waves him over* Come here
Jarrett- *scoots closer to Lelant* Y-yes?
Denia: Nah, *shrugs* i usually don't start convesations...much
Cosmo: *looks at Meni walk off, waves* bye...?~
Becca: I see. *sees Meni leaving* Hey, I'll be right back. *poofs infront of Meni* Something bugging you?
Meni: *turns slightly and waves* Later~*grins and resumes humming* Thank you cupid~*backpedals when Becca poofs in front of him* ...no.
Becca: Really? Why do I have a strange feeling that isn't so?
Lelant: *snorts and pulls him onto his lap* I'm going to make sure you didn't...damage anything with what you drank. Some people and alcohol just don't mix....
Denia: And i'm alone....i miss Raggie
Cosmo: *tilts his head a bit at the two of them, then looks Denia* hi?
Meni: *squints at her* What did Koia tell you?
Jarrett- *blushes even more* O-okay. I'm sorry... She said... that one wouldn't hurt...
Becca: She told me little things like you got in trouble for something about marking but thats it, and besides you are brooding badly, I'm your friend, do you not think I worry about you and I would like to help you with whatever issues your dealing with?
Lelant: *holds Jarrett carefully* Who said?
Jarrett- I-I don't know... I uhm... didn't catch her name...
Menoet: *grits teeth* First off, I didn't actually do it and secondly she needs to stop telling you freaking everything. *runs hands through hair and sighs* It was...I was stupid and stopped thinking for like...half a second. *sighs*
Lelant: Hmm....*places hand over Jarrett's tummy and checks the cells* Do tell me if you spot her...as well as this Candy person...and anyone who may have stepped on you...
Becca: She doesn't tell me everything, and we both know I would have found out sooner or later. *rubs her temple* Well at least you started thinking again soon right? While we are at it, anything else you would like to get off your plate?
Jarrett- *nods* I-I will... I'm sorry about uhm... all this...
Menoet: ...I guess. *rubs face* That's not the point. I've never even thought about marking someone...*shudders* I don't know how that even came up. *pauses and looks at her* No?
Becca: Well could it be since you are 'growing up' and you see your siblings partnered up so you feel like you need someone? *tilts her head* Okay?
Becca: And by partnered I don't mean marked with that person but in a relationship
Denia: *decides to walk around because everyone seem occupied*
Lelant: *removes hand* Don't be. I have no doubt it was not your intention for this to happen. *scoots Jarrett off him* I wish you felt better though...
Cosmo: *blinks, and follows after Denia*
RosyAutumn : Jarrett- It wasn't. I do uhm... feel a bit better now. Thank you?
Menoet: *stares at her* So I subconciously decided to force someone into that? *snorts* No thank you. I'm fine one my onsies. *rubs back of neck* Anyway...why're you here?
Denia: *looks behind at Cosmo* You're bored too huh
Cosmo: *shrugs* a bit?
Becca: *shrugs* I was going to use the bath hall but then Jarrett needed comforting. *laughs* Either that or I am slowly sneaking into this place. I don't know myself.
Lelant: *smiles slightly* I am glad. *brushes Jarrett's bangs again* Why are you here? Is it because you were unwell?
Denia: kinda sucks....I'm Denia by the way
Cosmo: *nods* Macavity Cosimo Pilate. Cosmo~
Menoet: *hesitates then grins* Bath hall? Want company?
Jarrett- *blushes and nods* Becca brought me here.
Becca: Okay. Let's go. *starts walking*
Denia: Nice to meet you, now how bout we find something to do
Lelant:*flushes slightly* Well...I am glad since it means I got to see you....
Cosmo: *nods* okay?~
Menoet: *chuckles and walks with her* So what were you guys up to? I'd ask Koia but I'm staying off the radar at the moment~
Jarrett- R-really? *smiles* I'm glad to uhm... see you too
Becca: Strip club, won some strip dance, pole dancing contest, but all the guys there looked ugly and creepy.
Denia:*starts walking again* so Cosmo you new here or been here a while
Cosmo: *looks at her/ follows, shrugs* I don't remember..?
Menoet: *bursts into laughter then stifles it* Strip club? Oh gods, not that HadesHoes place? You know she's not supposed to go there anymore right? *snickers* Of course they did. Its a strip club. *still laughing quietly*
Becca: That's the name of the place. *looks at Menoet* You are just jealous you weren't there. *sticks out her tongue*
Lelant: *smiles* That makes me happy. *touches his face* I haven't gotten to see you in a while and it-*pauses as he hears Meni laugh then scowls* ...he used you to get away from me....*grumbles*
Denia: hm....*stops at splitting halwasy and looked down each of them* hmmm
Jarrett- *smile fades at the scowl and he shrinks down* I-I'm sorry...
Menoet: *grins* Extremely jealous? *nudges her* Why don't you dance for me competition winner~?*snickers* I am so telling mum though. Maybe she'll leave me alone for a while and focus back on Koia.
Cosmo: *stops too, blinks, and looks down both, then at Denia* outside?
Becca: We'll see if you deserve it, *thinks* If you are on house arrest or whatever won't your mama *Becca's permanent nickname for Seren* be pissed you had company?
Lelant: *sighs* Don't be...*smiles slightly* You are a worthwhile distraction.
Denia: would be nice to get some fresh air, but i don't know the temple as much as the twins do...
Cosmo: *blinks, nods* I thiiiink... *points down one hall* that way? *stares down that direction*
Menoet: *starts to deny it then stops* ...maybe. *waggles brows* Or maybe she'll be more annoyed that Koia dissobeyed a direct order over my having simply switched guards?
Jarrett- *smiles and hugs the pillow that he had grabbed again* Thanks?
Becca: How about you don't rat Braids out and I will definitely show you the dance?
Lelant: *removes glasses and rubs bridge of his nose* Jarrett, do you have siblings?
Menoet: *grins* Deal.
Jarrett- I have an older brother... and uhm... two younger sisiters.
Denia: Alright then let's go....*heads down the hall*
Becca: *grabs his hand and shakes it* Now to the bath! *gets to the bath hall, going for the hot bath, stripping and hopping in. * Ahh~
Lelant: *sidelong glance, still rubbing his nose* Do they make you want to kill them?
Cosmo: *one skip, then follows after her*
Jarrett- Uhm... sometimes? My brother is uhm... mean sometimes and my sisters can be uhm... annoying but they're family.
Menoet: *snickers and follws, jumping into same pool after stripping* I honestly don't know why these fell out of fashion *sighs happily and sinks lower*
Becca: Since people wanted their own private and personal ones? Eventually growing so popular that these were outdated? I think, don't quote me. *dips under*
Denia: Cosmo got any hobbies you like?
Lelant: Hmmmmm. His being family is the only thing that reguarly keeps me from throttling him though...*replaces glasses and looks at him* Tell me about your family and this mean brother you have?
Cosmo: *watching, hopping on different feet at different times, because he can* *looks at her, shakes his head* I like the sky...? clouds? bubbles?
Menoet: *snorts* Lame. *tilts head* Why don't they have both like we do? *dips under to wet his hair then starts washing it* Seems silly.
Denia: *looks over at him* uh-huh....*stops to see there are more splits in the paths* Who the hell created this place?
Jarrett- O-oh! Uhm... *hugs pillow tighter* I'm uhm... the only not normal person in my family... So you know... *shrugs* He picks on me sometimes. *short laugh* Used to say I was uhm... adopted.
Cosmo: *looks, shrugs* I dunno.
Becca: *shrugs* Why isn't everyone born to love themselves? *laughs* Some questions can't be answered. *washing her hair before diving under again*
Lelant: *squints at him* That is..very rude. *tilts head slightly* What is not normal about you?
Denia:*sigh* this place is too big....*turn around and looks around befre sniffing the air* If we ca get to the kitchen......*suddenly a door opens bside them*
Cosmo: *blinks, looks at the door* hey...?
Menoet: Eh. Who actually loves themself? *ducks under and rinses hair* I still think most modern 'marvels' are tragic knockoffs of once great things
Jarrett- You know... All the things I can uhm... do with water and uhm... how I need to drink it so often... I'm kind of a uhm... freak... comparatively speaking...
Lelant: *waves hand absently* Those are things that make you...you. *frowns slighlty* You are not a freak...they are simply less well evolved.
Becca: Well the modern era lacks originality. in 'marvels' or mediocre things/ *begins to wash her body*
Denia: *stares at door* Twins said not to go through randomaly open doors without them....*shrugs nad heads into it*
Cosmo: *blinks* kay? *follows*
Jarrett- *smiles* Th-thanks, although... I uhm... wonder what it would be like if I was norm- uhm... not me?
*unkowly of Denia and Cosmo they pass through an portal*
Menoet: *not so discreetly staring* Agreed~
Becca: If you like the view so much you can wash my back.
Cosmo: *just skipping after her, not really feeling the need to worry about what they just did* ~
Denia: *stops and look around* Somethings....wrong....
Lelant: *looks away* Do you want to be ...'normal'?
Menoet: *chuckles* Fine. Come here then, I'm not moving
Cosmo: *stops, tilts head* huh?
Becca: *swims over and faces her back towards him* Thank you~ Be careful of the wings and area though
Jarrett- Sometimes... I did a lot when I was younger. I didn't like who I was... But, ever since I've come to this new school and uhm... met so many uhm... great people I uhm... like myself more? I don't really think I would want to uhm... change.
Menoet: Huh? *brushes finger against them* Why?
Denia:*sniffs air before looking off to the side to see another door opening*
Becca: *jumps up some taking in a deep breath* Se..sens..sensitive.
Lelant: *smiles* Good. I like you as you are.
Jarrett- You uhm... do? Really?
Cosmo: *sees the other door open* hey?
Menoet: *crooked grin* Oh~I see. *starts washing her back making a point to brush the wings every so often* And why is that~?
Denia:*takes Cosmo hand before cautionly moving towards the door*
Lelant: *nods* Very much so. I am glad you don't want to change. You would be so...different.
Jarrett- *laughs* I'd probably be more uhm... boring than I already am
Becca: *biting her lip, leaning back, each time him brushing the wing marks making a small noise* They are cupid wings, aka my gifts..*lets out another noise* You are devious.
Cosmo: *blinks at his hand taken, and skips/ hops a bit after her*
*no sooner did they went through the door they were falling, right where Menoet and Becca ere bathing in*
Menoet: *chuckles* I see~and I am sure I have no idea what you're talking about. *starts cleaning soap away* I'm just doing what you told me too~* blows on one* Like a good sheep.
Becca: *feels the blow as she shudders* Wolf in sheep's clothing more like it. *sees Denia and Cosmo fall as she just looks at them wondering WTF *
Cosmo: *blinks, smiles when he's in the air, his wings ripping out of his clothes and flapping, buut failing bad and he just lands in water with a splash*
Lelant: *snorts* You are far from boring Jarrett
Denia:*falls right into the water snad comes back up* Ggggrrrrrrr*ears flicker water off er she pushes her hair away from her eyes*
Jarrett- But... everyone is so much more interesting then me. I mean... yeah... everyone is so cool
Menoet: GAH! *glares at Denia* What the hell lady!?
Cosmo: *pops back up after a moment, coughing, and sniffling*
Becca: *looks at Denia, covering her chest* Hi again. Lovely seeing you here.
Denia; *raise brow at Menoet before checking surrounding area* Yea.,....at least we're outside i guess....*looks over at Menoet* not like you were getting any anyways kiddo
Lelant: *droll look* Being cool is vastly overrated. *looks away* Mostly it's getting pressured into doing things because 'everyone else is' just to be accepted. *snorts* A worthless endevour that gets you nowhere inthe long run
Menoet: *twitches slightly* Excuse me? *glowers*
Cosmo: *sniffling, trying not to seem so upset, just kinda sits/ stands there in the water, looking down and stuff*
Becca: *looks at Meni* Does everyone know your personal life?
Jarrett- O-oh... I see... Is that how it uhm... is?
Denia: *looks over at Cosmos while answering Menoet* You heard me....*walks over to Cosmo* You ok?
Cosmo: *just keeps looking down and sniffling, wings still torn though his clothes, folded slightly, soaking wet*
Denia: *tilts his chin up to look at her* You ok?
Menoet: *grumbles* I have...a large family that likes to but it's way in...*rubs face* Then tell people about it...
Cosmo: *eyes closed, sniffling still, doesn't open them*
Becca: *trying not to laugh* Poor thing.. *stifling laughs to the best of her ability*
Lelant: *nods* Yes. Do youself a favour and don't bother trying. It'll save you pain and embarassment.
Jarrett- *hugs his knees and looks down* O-okay... I won't.
Menoet: *splashes at Becca* Shush you. It's not funny
Becca: *Splashes Menoet back* It kind of is actually.
Denia: Come on, lets get out of the water and dried up...*Looks over at Becca and Mentoet* sorry for the interrupations even though there wasn't anything happening *stick tounge out at Menoet before helping Cosmo out of the water
Lelant: *sighs and looks over at him* I am...sorry Jarrett. Bad memories? *touches his shoulder* If you wish to try do so. Perhaps fitting in will go better for you.
Menoet: *splashes again* So totally not! *chucks sponge at Denia* Begone foul demon!
Cosmo: *probably had to be lead/ made to get out of the water, still in a full shut-down mode*
Jarrett- *looks at Lelant* Oh uhm... no. It's just... not fitting in and uhm... being pick on isn't fun and uhm... it sounds like being cool isn't uhm... fun either so I'm just confused is all. But uhm... I'm not going to uhm... worry about it. *smiles*
Denia: *dogdes sponge* half lycan, *looks down at Cosmo wiping strands droplets from eyes* hey, come on talk to me....
Cosmo: *eyes still squeezed tight, chin up, a bit stiff, slight shaking from that*
Menoet: *grumbles* Still foul...*looks at Becca* My chances just got shot to hell didn't they?
Denia: *frowning as she shakes her tail out before picking him up* come on....*starts towars the temple*
Becca: *laughs* You'll just have to find out. *swims over, taking her sponge rubbing it on his shoulders*
Cosmo: *picked up, curls a tad, still sniffling*
Lelant: *rubs neck* It's...complicated? Better to just be yourself then worry about noteriety. *slight smile* Good. *brushes hair back* Is there anything you want or want to do?
Menoet: *smiles* But I am impatient? I always peek behind the curtain~*sighs happily* Or maybe I could be patient...
Denia: *heads inside and looks around* If this is the east enterance then the landry room should be....*turn and start down the hall*
Jarrett- Uhm... nothing I can uhm think of. *mumbles* I'm just happy uhm... chilling with uhm... you... *coughs and speaks normally* Maybe you could uhm... show me around?
Becca: *keeps rubbing the sponge on his back* Even if patience gets you something you mentioned before? *coughchocolatecough*
Lelant: *slight smile because he has excellent hearing* Of course. *stands* You alright to walk though?
Cosmo: *being carried, sniffles every minute or so, otherwise quiet, eyes open now though*
Menoet: *goes still then laughs* Then I can deffinately be patient~
Jarrett- *stands up and wobbles a bit* I uhm... think so? I don't seem any more uhm... clumsy than usual.
Becca: I figured, now I think I may leave this before I get wrinkly. *dives away from him before crawling out of the water*
Lelant: *steadies him* If you are sure...*indicates door to hall* There is a garden near here* There first?
Denia: *find the landry room and looks around ebfore finding the twoels. Places Cosmos down before getting some sne wrapping it around him* here let dry you off...
Jarrett- *nods* That seems uhm... nice.
Cosmo: *just kinda stands there, head nodding a bit for no reason, eyes open*
Menoet: *turns and watches her get out and sighs* Of course...*dives to rinse himself then gets out and grabs towel then stares at it* The temptation to just burn this...
Becca: *turns around wrapped in a towel* So, permission to borrow clothes or do I need to poof up some?
Lelant: *nods then heads down hallway* This one is the pipe garden-pirahna plants. Don't make any sudden movements until they're used to you okay?
Denia: *dries off Cosmo* sorry about earlier, didin't expect we take a swim so soon
Menoet: *looks at her then waves hand* Borrow away. *tosses towel aside and burns himself dry before grabbin clothes from a table*
Becca: *smiles* Thank you~ *grabs some clothes from the same table and tosses them on*
Jarrett- *nods and clings to Lelant's arm* I'm uhm... holding on so I won't uhm... trip or anything... *blushes* I hope that's uhm... alright...
Cosmo: *head still just nodding, watching her, blinks*
Denia: *frowns as she goes to find some dry clothes, suddenly the room start to fill with flooating bubbles*
Lelant: *pauses and grins before continuing down hallway and turning out towards garden* I see. It is fine. *slightly flushed* I do not mind. *points at Seymour* an that...is the first one. Seymour.
Cosmo: *blinks and staaaares at dah bubblies*
Menoet: *shrugs and pins clothes* No problem. *tries to comb hair then gives up and lets it do whatever it wants* ...whatever.
Jarrett- Uhm... h-hi Seymour...
Seymour: *leans down and sniffs at Jarrett before nudging him slightly*
Denia:*bring dry clothes for them and han him sme* Here go get change over here while i go over there, just call if you need anything....*bubbles lands on her eears and just gather with more&'
Lelant: *hisses* Gently!
Becca: *laughs* Hair have a mind of its own? *rolls her shoulders* Well, I think I may invade your room again~ *starts skipping that way*
Jarrett- *clings tighter* What does it want?
Menoet: *blinks at her then grins and follows* Lucky me~
Cosmo: *looking around at the floating bubbles, small smile, looks at the ones on her ears, and almost laughs, and nods* okay. *gets his clothes, skips to go change*
Denia: *smiles before ears flickers popping bubles before heading over to her corner nad drying off and putting on clothes*
Lelant: He's just trying to say hi...but he is large and *glares at Seymour* sometimes forgets that!
Seymour: *whines slightly and drops head lower then slowly reaches out again towards Jarrett*
Jarrett- O-oh. *smiles* That's alright. It's uhm... nice to meet you.
Seymour: *sticks flower/mouth/face thing closer to Jarrett and waits to be petted*
Cosmo: *pulls his ripped clothes off, shakes his hair out, then his wings, then puts on fresh ones, and shakes his hair out again*
Jarrett- *laughs a little and reaches out to pet Seymour*
Denia:*walks out with new clothes drying her tail*
Jarrett- *laughs a little and reaches out to pet Seymour*
Lelant: *watches Seymour closely then smiles slightly* Interesting...
Jarrett- *turns to look at Lelant* What?
Denia:*walks out with new clothes drying her tail*
Seymour: *awkward plant coo from the petting then pulls back and nudges plants next to him*
Lelant: Seymour tried to eat Becca when he met her...I find it interesting that he left you and Charlie alone...
Jarrett- Oh? I wonder why that is? It would have been uhm... scary if he uhm... tried to uhm... eat me. Becca was alright, wasn't she? She didn't get hurt?
Cosmo: *follows after, but decided to fold down the top, so he comes off as shirtless, wings out a bit for further drying*
Denia:*looks over at hm* You going to be ok?
Cosmo: *nods, small smile, hops across the tiles/ whatever type of flooring there is*
Lelant: I'm not sure. *nods* She was fine. It was less eat more lick and terrify. Maybe it was because she came in alone the first time...
Jarrett- Maybe, but I'm glad she was uhm... alright.
Denia: *shrugs and follows*
Plants: *wiggle in pots and laugh/roar/sing*
Lelant: Yes...you should be fine now. Seymour was the first. Once you're cleared with him none of the others should mess with you. *indicates pipes* Did you...want to see the rest?
Jarrett- *clings and stands closer to Lelant* U-uhm... sure?
Denia:*looks around see a garden*
Lelant: *trying desperately not to smile* Ok. *heads deeper into garden brushing plant stalks at he goes*
Cosmo: *stops, looks around, then looks up at the sky, and blinks, and stares*
Plants: *reach out and pat the pair with vines and leaves as they pass*
Jarrett- *laughs* This is uhm... really fun~ I uhm... like your house.
Back to top Go down

Strip Club Adventures~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: StoryTime!~ :: RPs~-
Jump to: