FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow Mountain 1 -Lost-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Admin
Loki

Snow Mountain 1 -Lost- Empty
PostSubject: Snow Mountain 1 -Lost-   Snow Mountain 1 -Lost- EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:24 pm

//RoadTrip! traveling through mountains to get to a ski resort, but >gasp< the bus breaks! what doesn't help is that a snow-storm has picked up. Everyone is still on the bus, I think. Trees all around and all that fun jazz\\

Becca: *wakes up when the bus stops, looking around,wearing a few layers of clothing and sweat pants* We there yet? *glances around* Alright who was the arse that couldn't hold their bladder? I need to give them a right old kick in the backside.
Lillian: *arms crossed, sitting in the back, legs crossed* *huffs* *muttering profanities under her breath* *pulls turtle neck over her chin a bit more*
Jarrett: *bundled up in several layers, yet still shivering* W-why did we uhm... stop?
Erl: *chilling in the back, looking quite miserable* Oh yes, this was a wonderful idea. *rolls eyes* At least I won't starve.
Koia: *bundled up so tight you can only see her eyes* .....you have got to be kidding me...
Lucy: *pulls jacket closer to self and shivers a bit, staring out the window and sinking in her chair a bit* Are we....stuck?
Becca: *looks at Jarrett before poofing up a few blankets to hand to Jarrett*
Darren: *opens his eyes from resting, hands in pockets, looking around, lets out a snort*
Manat: *curled up in seat staring out window* Oh joy...
Charlie: *peeks through the window and sighs* *rubs face*
Jarrett: *wraps the blankets around himself* Th-thanks, Becca. *smiles*
Lillian: *short glare at Erl* You're not eating anybody.
Erl: If they die of frostbite, they are fair game.
Becca: Can't have you freezing to death. *poofs up blankets for everyone as she huddles in her own* I have to say whoever had the idea to take a bus is a turd and will have a lovely snake that will be infatuated with them in their bed. *completely serious face*
Gigi: *curled up in a blanket, shivering a bit* d-damn... *gets Becca's blanket and curls up more*
Koia: *sighs and curls up in her cocoon* ....stupid
Lillian: No, you aren't eating anybody, dead of frostbite or not. None of these people, at least.
Manat: *looks at Darren and pauses before moving over to sit next to him* My sister...says that you stayed...even after I told you to go...
Lucy: *grabs blanket and pulls it over herself tightly* *shivers* This was a stupid idea....*grumblegrumble*
Jarrett: F-freezing... isn't fun at all. *pulls the blankets up to his chin* It hurts and I get all stiff...
Charlie: *grabs a blanket and wraps it around Koia*
Darren: *looks at Manat, blinks, then nod, snorting, it totally being visible*
Erl: *scoffs* And waste perfectly good bodies? You're being cruel.
Becca: I would say I'd poof us out of this but....*looks at Jarrett sheepishly* You can probably guess what I lost... again.
Koia: *peeks out at him* Thanks My King, you want in too?
Eos: *blended like the creep he is* You'll have fun Lucy. Cheer up
Jarrett: *sighs* Again? Becca you need to uhm... be more careful with that.
Charlie: *chuckles a bit* If there's room to spare?
Lucy: *jumps a bit* *crosses arms under blanket* The cold isn't fun.
Manat: *smiles slightly* Thank you. *looks down* Is there...anything you...would want? for helping me?
Becca: Maybe but I don't care. *glances around* Boredom!~
Lillian: You're being whiny. *tugs turtleneck up*
Koia: *snickers and face disspears and she works blankets loose so* Of course there is room~Always room for you~
Darren: *looking at her, shakes his head* no...
Charlie: *laughs* I'm honored, my Queen~ Truely honored~
Erl: *hisses* I'm not whining! I'm just stating how wasteful your thinking is. And look what your counter argument is. I'm whiny. *tsks* For shame, not-so-princess.
Lillian: *rolls eyes* My thinking isn't wasteful, it's respectful. And I'm merely stating the truth, this isn't an argument. *slaps the back of his head* Stop. Calling me that.
Jarrett: *looks around* Th-there really isn't that much to uhm... do in here really, but uhm... I'm sorry you are uhm... bored.
Manat: *looks at him* Are you...sure? I make...almost anything for you...
Koia: *finally gets cocoon undone and waves him in* Come to the darkside~It's warm
Becca: Yeah, its all good. *pulls the blanket around her more* So Cutie, make sure you don't freeze to death alright?
BusDriver: *was at the front for awhile, trying to get the bus to start again, stepped off the bus all bundled up, with the assistance of the chapherone, trying to see if they see anything wrong*
Eos: *appears* Of course it is. You can have snowball fights and make forts, go sledding, make igloos and then when you're horrible cold and your nose is running like a faucet you go get cocoa and curl up.
Erl: *snarls and rubs the back of his head* Fine then. I'll drop the not-so and just call you princess. *sneers*
Charlie: *grins and crawls into cacoon, wrapping it around the two of them orderly again* Very warm setup you have, my queen~
Darren: *nods his head* I... I am sure... *looks off towards the front as people get off, then back at her, and just nods*
BusDriver: *gets back on ten minutes later, all blue and stuff* B-Bad news K-k-kids... it's b-broke...
Lucy: *glances at him then stares at her feet, not really wanting to admit she's never done any of those things* I guess.....*rubs arm*
Manat: Alright. *heavy sigh* Would you...help me with something?
Jarrett: I-I'll try? I mean... okay.... *looks at the bus driver with slight horror* W-what? Broken?
Koia: *nuzzles him* Practice~
Charlie: *wraps arms around her and nuzzles back* I shant think we'll have a problem with a broken bus on this end......*under breath*
Darren: *nods yes, snorts, looks up to the front, then back at her* what...?\
Eos: *sidelong look at her before looking away* My mum hadn't seen snow before she met my dad. And apparently the first thing he did was knock a snow fort on her. *sighs*
BusDriver: *sighs* it's a-another ten m-miles to th-the resort... *teeth chattering* w-we'll try t-to fix it, b-but... we may h-have to walk...
Becca: Broke?! *stands up going to the bus driver* Check again, we cannot have this bus broken.
Jarrett: W-walk? *sinks down in his seat* I-I don't think I'd be able to...
Koia: *chuckles then stares at driver* In...in the snow?
BusDriver: *looks at Becca, a bit scared* o-okay! *hesitantly goes back out to check on the thing again, then comes back, sniveling and chattering* i-i-it i-is...
Manat: *shifts in seat* Will you help me?
Darren: *blinks, nods* yes?
Lucy: Really? My mom's been skiing every season since she was little...She took my dad into it when they met. We started going along when we were old enough and it's pretty much all we do when we're in the season. Competitions, practice, you know. Stuff like that. *shrugs a bit*
Becca: Dammit all to hell! *points to the bus driver* You, get to carry Cutie. Got that?
Lillian: *looks to the sky for the will to not hit him again* No. You will call me by my name. *glare*
Erl: *smirks* Make me~
Charlie: *rubs face* How far are we.....?
Manat: *relieved sigh* Thank you. *holds out hand* My name...is Manat by the way. Manat Qarin
BusDriver: a-ah! *ducks a bit* th-they're trying t-to fix it! h-honest! *fiddles to get a phone out, all shakey* h-here I'll c-call for h-help...
Becca: * poofs up Larry the hippo* Why don't you do it instead of tell me eh!?
Lillian: *glares daggers* *scoffs* I've bet you've been spending so much time trying to think of new ways to annoy me that you haven't even thought to actually learn my name, only my title. Truly pathetic, Mister Erl. Truly.
Darren: *looks at her, hesitantly takes her hand, and gently shakes it* Darren... Darren Pasto...
Eos: Huh. Never been skiing. Always got caught up trying not to be turned into an Eos-Snowball.....*shrugs* Because apparenlty to my cousins white hair automatically means that you want to get covered in snow and shoved down a hill
BusDriver: *trying to dial on the phone frantically* a-ah! Hippo! *finally calls right and starts talking all frantic to someone*
Jarrett: A-ah! Uhm... no one has to uhm... c-carry me... *looks down and hides his face somewhat in the blankets* I'm not a uhm... baby...
Lucy: *blinks and looks back at him* You're serious? That's horrible...*shakes her head* I could show you, if you want? I'm not as good as Charlie, but I could tell what I know...
Becca: *looks at Jarrett* No you aren't but you are made of water, and water freezes.
Manat: *nods, gaze not focused on him* Darren. Your name is Darren. *returns to looking at her feet*
Erl: Oh, I know your name, Miss Lillian. *smirks and runs a finger down the side of Lillian's neck and across her shoulder* I never forget a meal~
Koia: *watching driver carefully* ...snow....*shudders then sighs* I've been in worse though....*grumbles*
Jarrett: *mumbles* I know... I just... *sighs* okay...
Lillian: *snorts and slaps his hand away, shoving away from him and glaring out the window* You're vile. Absolutely vile.
Darren: *nods* yes... *snorts, looks down, then up again to the front of the bus*
Becca: *sighs* Cutie, think of it this way, if we make sure you are alright, then you will be able to see Stickler sooner.
Charlie: *squeezes her a bit comfortingly* I'm sure they won't leave us out here that long...
Eos: *smiles* That would be nice.
Erl: *crosses his arms* And your intolerable. Yet, we seem to continue to be around each other.
Koia: *squints at bussdriver* Maybe if I run it won't suck so bad...
Busdriver: *sighs, gets off the phone, sighs again, then looks at Becca* they... can't get here until tomorrow...
Jarrett: *blushes and buries himself in the blanket* R-right....
Becca: *goes over to the bus driver pulling out the love dust flicking some in his face before shoving him in front of Larry* *looks at the others* Alright, so are we going to wait or go? *actually not being lazy*
Manat: *pulls her knees up to her chest and sighs* ....Darren...
BusDriver: *love dusted, shoved, then looks at Larry, hearts in his eyes, and hugs it and kisses and let's just leave him there*
Darren: *looks at her again, raises eyebrows, snorts, then looks at Becca and stands up*
Manat: Ah...I'll...I guess I'll tell you later. *slides out of seat and heads off bus after grabing blanket* Leaving. It'll get too cold to stay in this metal can overnight
Jarrett: *stands up, still wrapped in the blankets or rather, entangled in them, but its the same difference* I-I suppose w-we uhm... should go.
Becca: Alright then. * pulls the blanket around herself* Lets get moving!
Darren: *grabs a couple of blankets, throwing them over his shoulder, and heads off as well, looks back and snorts for peeps to follow*
Koia: *mobile cocoon*
Manat: *trudges, stopping every so often to scoop snow out of her shoes*
Jarrett: *nods and starts shuffling his way off the bus*
Darren: *walking, keeping an eye on everyone, extra blankets available when needed*
Becca: *trudging, extremely pissed as she walks actually with motivation*
*The wind is blowing somewhat harsh, and it is indeed snowing, but it isn't a storm... yet.*
Manat: *sighs and dumps snow out of her shoe* ....it is fine Manat. Wear your shoes Manat. Boots are for men Manat. *grumbles and shoves shoe back on and continues trudging*
Jarrett: *shivers as he walks stiffly through the snow following the others* H-how far did he uhm... say it was again?
Koia: *hisses in blanket cocoon* Ten freaking miles
Becca: 10 miles! *looks at Jarrett, worried as she goes over to him, tossing her blanket over him*
Darren: *walking, looking around to see if anyone needs another blanket, sees Becca toss hers on him, then holds another one out to her* here...
Jarrett: *grumbles* G-great... just great... W-why couldn't the bus have broken uhm... closer? *looks at Becca as she gives him her blanket* D-don't you uhm... need this?
Becca: I'll be fine, I am furious enough not to notice. *looks at Darren handing the blankets back *Give them to Braids. I have enough layers on.
Manat: *used blanket to shield her face from wind* ...we need to move faster...
Darren: *blinks, snorts, still walking, tries to hold the blanket out again, then just throws it over his shoulder*
Koia: Unless they're insulated don't bother. The wind is just whipping all the heat I generate away anyway. *jogs up to catch Manat* You Becca: *thinks before smacking her forehead* I. Am. Forgetful and an idiot! I can poof us. *face palm*
Manat: *walks faster* Heat yourself. You carry fire. Use it.
Koia: *looks at Becca* Even if you've never been there?
Darren: *looking around, then hears Becca, blinks, kinda surprised*
Jarrett: O-oh... *looks down* Th-thank you... *tries to trudge through the snow faster, but he is not doing a good job* *looks at Becca* I thought uhm.... you couldn't.
Becca: *looks at Koia* Sure, I mean someone's been there before and if they have, I can do it. *looks at Jarrett* Its easier with the ring but I'll do it, since I think I owe one of you guys a favor.
Koia: Don't do it if it'll hurt you...
Becca: *Thinks* I can't say it will or won't so... anyone want to try?
Jarrett: D-don't uhm... exhaust yourself! I mean... it would get us there faster but...
Gigi: *totally followed them, freezing, looks at Becca* do it, F-Fairy... we'll all f-freeze to death...
Manat: *dumps snow out of shoe then flings it into woods* Idiotic shoes! *changes into an Amur Tiger and sits there grumpily*
Koia: ...no.
Becca: *looks at Gigi* Maybe I shouldn't * looks at Koia* I listen to that chick. *keeps walking*
Koia: *sticks tongue out at Gigi and keeps walking* I'd rather watch you freeze to death then her hurt herself for your comfort.
Darren: *worried look, snorts, nods, then keeps walking and stuff* *sees Tiger Manat, blinks, and somewhat surprised*
Manat: *angry, grumbly, tiger sitting in the road debating whether or not she's going to continue or not*
Gigi: *sneezes and grumbles and keeps trudging*
Jarrett: *winces and continues to walk, wrapping blankets around him tightly*
Darren: *stops, looking at Manat, then nods down the road to say "keep going"*
Becca: I concur with braids. *walking* Its been what? One maybe two miles maybe?
Manat: *grumbles and gets up and pads alongside Jarrett*
Koia: *looks at Becca* ...if I said yes would you believe me?
Jarrett: *stops* Only two?! *sighs* great...
Becca: looks at Koia* Probably?
Manat: *nudges Jarrett in a 'move it' manner*
Darren: *watching her, follows, and looks around to keep an eye on everyone, then looks at Jarrett and snorts, keeps going*
Koia: *sneezes* Then I'm not going to say it. *nods at Manat* She was right, we need to move faster. The wind is starting to worry me
Jarrett: *sighs again, looking down at Manat, and starts to stiffly walk again* alright... alright...
Manat: *nods and continues alonside him*
Becca: Then lets keep moving. *nearly sprinting, trying not to let the cold bug her*
Darren: *keeps going as well, not very bothered by the cold, got a puffy jacket on, keeps an eye out for trouble*
Jarrett: I-I'm trying, I'm trying... *tries to walk faster, but his efforts are mostly just a series of stumbles, could be mistaken for a fast walk*
Becca: *sees Jarrett, picking him up the best she can, walking slower now, not saying a word *
Darren: *blink when Becca picks Jarrett up, watches carefully to make sure she can do it*
Koia: *almost running* Just put him on the damn tiger! I want to be warm!
Jarrett: *picked up* A-ah! B-becca! I-I can' uhm... walk, honest!
Manat: *snorts then waits*
Becca: *grunts before setting Jarrett on Manat's back* Hush.
Jarrett: *set down* B-but...
Darren: *looks at Jarrett, then at everyone, keeps walking, snorting again*
Manat: *wiggles slightly* *growls in a 'hold on or fall manner', starts padding along*
Becca: *starts jogging to keep up with Koia as best as she can* Lets get moving~
Jarrett: *eeps and holds onto Manat the best he can*
Manat: *runs faster to catch the others*
Darren: *keeping pace with everyone and all his usual stuff*
Koia: *sprinting as best she can with the blankets* GAH! All I need to do is see this place and we're there! Come on lodge! Have a clearing or something for a view!
Becca: *following Koia as fast as she can* You heard her.
Jarrett: *holding on for dear life* Please, please, please...
Darren: *snorts, and keeps an eye out for buildings or just any sign of people*
Manat: *running and trying not to unseat Jarrett* *extremely amused*
Koia: *staring at tree line* Come on Come on.....
Lucy: *stumbling behind group as she runs, blanket wrapped around her*
Gigi: *following and all that, wrapped up and stuff, I'll throw her in again when they get there*
Lillian: *begrudingly running, behind everyone by a good amount, for short legs can only carry you so quickly....* *profanities being strung from her mouth*
Erl: *totes keepin' an eye on Lillian, making sure she doesn't fall into the snow or anything. Definitely because of his nonexistent debt. Yup*
Koia: *runs faster* I AM COLD! *squints throw blowing snow for sign of a building-any building* *blinks and slows down* Sonofa-*stamps and stops*
Jarrett: S-see anything?
Manat: *slows and pads up to Koia*
Lillian: *supercurse as she faceplants* *flails around for a second, as if throwing a tantrum before lying still and grumbling to self*
Darren: *looks at Lillian and Lucy and Erl, makin' sure they're okay too, keeps walking, still got the extra blankets, sees Koia stop and stomp, blinks, then goes up next to her, trying to see if she sees anything*
Becca: *looks at Koia* I don't like the sound of that. What?
Koia: No, there's too much snow. *sighs* What I can do is search for the biggest collection of minds and see if any of them are at the lodge *concentrates* But it's gonna take a bit cause no one appears to be sleeping....*walks slowly forward*
Erl: *stops and stares at Lillian, rolling his eyes before scooping her up in his arms* Come on. I don't want you to be the first one I eat.
Darren: *keeps walking, looks at her, blinks* you need... a lift?
Manat: *snorts and continues on*
Lillian: *grumbles as le picked up* *flushes when she realizes it's him* *rolls eyes* Oh god forbid you have to eat your meal first.
Becca: Wish I could help but I can't so lets keep moving
Eos: *completely not bothered by the cold, just kinda walking*
Koia: *picks up pace still searching*
Darren: *keeping an eye out as well, snorts again*
Becca; *following Koia, almost running, slightly panting now*
Jarrett: *holds on tightly* *mumbling to himself* Somewhere warm... somewhere warm...
Koia: *slows and frowns* The hell is that...
Erl: *snarls* I've told you already* You're not just a meal. Now shut up.
Lucy: *hugs blanket tighter around self* *sighs* Hate the cold....*slows as group does*
Becca: *stops, taking in a deep breath* the Hell is what?
Jarrett: *looks up* Hm? W-what is it?
Koia: Brushed something weird...and it blocked me. Now I can't find it again.
Lillian: *narrows eyes* You said it yourself. You don't forget my name because you never forget a meal. *crosses arms*
Eos: *chuckles* It's not so bad...
Darren: *watches Koia, concerned, then looks around, trying to sniff for it*
Becca: It blocked you. Like what? A yeti or someone at the lodge?
 Jarrett: Is that uhm... mean something bad?
Lucy: *rubs face* No comment....*groans a bit* Are we there yet? Close? Somebody please say yes.
Koia: *snickers* A yeti. That's funny. *shrugs* Didn't feel human but I didn't get a good feel before it kicked me so...I have no idea what it was. Just thought it was weird. Sorry for freaking everyone out
Becca: Its fine, keep walking. *starts walking again*
Darren: *looks, blinks, then looks around, and keeps going* we'll... get there... eventually...
Erl: *rolls his eyes* Lillian... I remembered your name before I ever tasted you, alright? I was teasing you. Apparently you can't handle it, so I'll keep my mouth shut.
Manat: *resumes padding along*
Koia: *sighs and walks again*
Lillian: *squints at him* Telling a person they're your meal sounds like a lot more then teasing...And what I can or can't handle is none of your concern. Now, you don't need to do what's obviously impossible, as I've come to realize shutting your trap is.
Becca: *walking as fast as she can, arms crossed*
Koia: ...screw it. There's like 30 people in a cluster a few miles up. Who wants to be there now?
Erl: *groans* You are infuriating. Are you trying to convince me to just eat you right now so I can be done with you and never have to hear you again.
Becca: I wanted to be there 10 minutes ago. Now.
Darren: *keeps moving forward, neck strained up a bit to ahead, hears Koia and looks at her, snorts and nods again*
Jarrett: *winces and lifts his hand* I-I do...
Koia: *pops everyone to group*
Becca: *gets popped and hugs the first person in the group she can grab*
Manat: *freezes having intended to switch before being seen by humans*
Darren: *stumbles a bit from the popping, straitens, then looks around, scratching the back of his neck*
Random Man: *goes still as hugged and looks down* Who...are you....
Becca: *looks at Random Man* I ....am your...cousin ?
Koia: *notices the pitchforks/torches/rage and slowly starts backing away*
Jarrett: *falls off Manat when popped* O-ow... *looks at people* U-uhm... what is going on?
Darren: *looks at the people, slightly confused by the torches and mob gear, realizes they're angry, then starts to back away, slightly scared*
Random Man: *glares down at her* You're some of those woods destroying city kids aren't you?!
Manat: *bites back of Jarretts shit and starts dragging him away from the angry people with sharp objects*
Becca: *looks at Random Man before backing up* No? But you look like you are with your torches and junk, now excuse us. *yells* RUN! *bolts it*
Koia: *bolts into woods* Why!? Why can't we just have a normal trip somewhere!?!
Mob: *unified yell then breaks into clusters chasing them*
Darren: *snorts and starts running as well, looks at Manat dragging Jarrett and scoops him up over his shoulder, thinking that would be faster/ safer*
Becca: I don't know why! *tosses love dust back at the mobs, running faster* But I really hate this running thing.
Jarrett: *eeps as he's dragged and then picked up* I don't understand any of this....
Manat: *blinks at Darren then nods and runs back at mob growling*
Mob Section1: *coughs from love dust and slow*
Mob Section2: *scream and scatter from angry tiger*
Darren: *running as fast as he can, ducking under trees, then stops when he sees them attacking the mob and blinks*
Manat: *biting as she can while dodging weapons*
Becca: *keeps running*
Mob Member 1: *jabs at Manat with a pitchfork*
Mob Section1: *reacting to love dust....awesomely*
Jarrett: *useless sack of potatoes*
Koia: *running like hell*
Manat: *snarls and dances out of the way hissing*
Becca: *feeling the love as she begins running faster *
Darren: *still has Jarrett over his shoulder, looking back at Manat, starts running again, trying to catch back up with the girls*
Eos: *blended, stuck halfway up tree with bonus Lucy*
MM1 ( as I'll call him now) : *keeps jabbing, MM2 trying to sneak up on her*
Manat: *continues dodging, trying to get close enough to bite MM1, doesn't notice MM2 *
Jarrett: *calls out* H-hey! B-be careful, uhm... nice tiger... girl... thing...
MM2: *jumps at Manat when MM1 leans closer*
Mob Member3/4: *chasing after branched off group hollering*
Darren: *snorts, nods, keeps running, looking back every once in awhile at the people chasing them, trying to keep good distance*
Becca: *still running with Koia* Braids! If I die, tell Romeo, I won a bet with him! Even if its a lie.
Manat: *starts to go for MM1 then snarls and rolls when MM2 jumps on her*
MM2: *groans not moving again since he is a wimp and is in pain*
MM3: *flings pitchfork at the girls*
Koia: *running* I will! I totally will!
Becca: *dodges the pitchfork* Thank you Braids.
Manat: *thumps MM2 in chest with paw and starts stalking MM1*
Darren: *keeps running, still talking glances back, running right behind them, was about to smack the pitchfork but missed*
MM1: *stepping back holding the pitchfork *
MM4: What was that!? Learn how to throw idiot! *runs faster trying to get close enough to Darren to burn him*
Manat: *low feline chuckle* *prepares to pounce*
Darren: *gets burned, lets out some roar sounding noise, turns, and smacks MM4 right in the head, open-palmed*
Jarrett: *can't decide whether the approaching fire and its heat should be welcomed or hidden from* *sees Darren burned* D-darren! Are you alright?!
MM4: *spins backwards and stumbles into tree*
MM1: *runs away like a coward, feebly chucking the pitchfork at Manat*
Darren: *turns to MM3, snorts, and glares at him before turning and running again*
MM3: *picks up pitchfork and points it at Darren but he's visibly shaking* E-evil things....
Manat: *avoids with a snort then takes off after group*
Koia: *turns from the roar* Shit...what was the big guy wasn't it...
Becca: I do not know, but probably.
Darren: *keeps running, wincing from the burn, holding Jarrett on his shoulder still, or doing so the best that he can*
MM3: *hesitates then moves to hep MM4* Screw this...
Manat: *knocks MM3 over as she passes* *feline laugh*
Jarrett: *looks at Darren's burn with concern* H-hey... you uhm.... alright?
Koia: *leans against tree* I think...I think they stopped...
Becca: *flops into teh snow* Good. I am not moving then.
Darren: *snorts, nods, and keeps running, until he catches up with the girls and sets Jarrett down, trying to take a moment to catch his breath, hand over his wound*
Koia: *winces* Big guy...what happened?
Manat: *pads up to group and looks at Darren, having smelled the char/blood/wound*
Darren: *pulls his arm out of sleeve, for I say he was burned through his jacket and stuff, snorts, then shakes his head* it... it is nothing.
Jarrett: *set down and he shivers* T-this guy came w-with uhm... fire and he uhm... b-burned D-darren...
Becca: Let's just go somewhere and patch him up
Koia: Ow...I can heal that?
Darren: *winces, putting his arm back in his sleeve after looking at it a moment, then looks at Koia* later... *stands straight and looks around* lets go...
Manat: *whines slightly and pads off*
Koia: *sighs* Didn't think so....*rolls eyes and follows Manat* And you're going where?
Jarrett: W-where are we anyways? I mean... are we any closer to somewhere warm and not covered in uhm... snow?
Manat: *emerges into clearing and sits*
Darren: *watches Manat go, blinks, then snorts and follows after her*
Becca: *stands up* Keep moving I guess..
Koia: *walks out and almost cries* Oh thank the gods. Civilization I love you. *stares at lodge* I wonder if they allow in room fires....
Becca: Woot! *runs into the lodge, not signing in just running to the master suite and flopping in the bed*
Jarrett: Civilizations? *stands up quickly, his body giving crackles of protest at the quick movement. He makes his way towards the lodge* Warmth~
Koia: *runs in and practically dives into the first fire she sees*
Manat: *switches to normal and walks in actually bothering to check everyone in*
Jarrett: *sits as close to the fire as he possibly can, sighing with relief* I-I'm never going outside uhm... again...
Darren: *heads into the lodge and peels off his jacket, looking at his burn again, then moves his arm and tries to lick it, which looks terribly silly, gets frustrated, and goes and sits on a couch*
Manat: *totally barefoot cause she threw her shoes earlier* *sits by Darren and waves her hand so he'll turn a bit* Let me see it
Darren: *looks at her, nods then turns to let her see it*
Becca: *poofs into pajamas, curling into blankets*
Koia: *basking in that fire*
Manat: *touches around it gently* Not terrible...I believe I can fix it. That okay?
Jarrett: *relaxes and slumps in his chair* B-better. *smiles and wiggles his fingers* I can move~
Darren: *looking at her, slowly nods, then closes his eyes*
Koia: *finally gets out of fire and goes to her room flopping onto bed and curling up* Never again
Manat: *flicks open contract book then heals him* There...
Darren: *winces, then looks at the wound/ where it was, moving his arm and rubbing to make sure it is alright, then looks at her and nods again* Thank you...
Manat: *nods and holds out his room key* Now you'll help me?
Koia: *blanket cocoon*
Darren: *blinks, takes the key, and nods* what.... what was it...?
Jarrett: *curls up in his chair, hugging his knees in close and just watching the fire*
Gigi: *curled up on the couch as soon as she got there, and fell asleep*
Manat: *looks away* I need to know...if that man...*frowns* I need you to sleep with me
Darren: *surprised a moment, blinks, then flushes, looking a bit away* o-oh...
Manat: *stares at floor* I can't...tell anyone what happened...but I need to know. *looks at him* And you agreed to help me.
Darren: *stares off, still flushed, nods* r-right... so... *rubs the back of his neck and sighs* now...?
Manat: ...*nods*
Darren: *light nod, looks away a moment, then stands up, key in hand, and looks at her, then holds out a hand*
Lillian: *sitting primly in a chair, sipping hot chocolate slowly* *mannerisms, neatness, etc* *tugs turtleneck a bit further up her neck*
Lucy: *laying on her stomach on a rug near the fireplace, sipping hot chocomo*
Erl: *sitting behind Lillian's chair, watching her, his tail swooshing slightly* *hesitates for a moment and then speaks* You look like your warming up nicely.
Basil: *sitting on a couch, relaxing, sort of dozing off*
Lillian: *glances back at him* I am. Are you? *raises eyebrow, taking another sip of her cocoa*
Gigi: *curled up asleep on the other side of the couch, wrapped in blankets galore*
Erl: Well enough. *glances around the lodge* I am not used to places like this.
Basil: *groans lightly and rubs face, grabbing one of Gigi's blankets and tugging it away from her for himself*
Lillian: *scoots over a bit on the chair so he might have room to sit if he chooses to* A friend of mine likes places like this, I've grown accoustomed, I guess you could say. Maybe a glass of hot chocola....Ah, nevermind...
Gigi: *grabs the blanket as he does, and tries to tug it back on herself, kicking a bit* mine...
Basil: *pokes an eye open at her* But you have aaaall of them....*whine*
Gigi: *yanks it back* mine... *pulls it over her head*
 Erl: *watches Lillian scoot over and crawls over the arm of the chair and sits beside her**he glances at her* What about hot chocolate?
Basil: *squints before plucking up all her blankets, sliding in next to her and setting them back down over both of them* You asked for it~
Lillian: I was going to offer you some, but you can't have any, correct? Forgive me, that was insensitive, I should've remembered. *sipsip*
Gigi: *kicks a bit when her blankets come off* gah, no! *doesn't open her eyes, stops when her blankets are back adn curls up more*
Basil: *snorts and wraps arms around her**nuzzles into her* You're so warmmmm~
Manat: *hesitates cause she's actually really nervous about this then takes his hand and stands* ....thank you.
Erl: *sits in silence for a moment* I could try? If it kills me or makes me sick I will just haunt you for the rest of your life.
Eos: *staring outside watching snow fall*
Gigi: *nuzzled, mumbles stuff, then curls into him* warm...
Lillian: *rolls eyes* Oh, that's just the lovliest idea. *gets a glass poured for him and hands it to him* Be careful. It's hot, obviously...
Koia: *peeks head out of blanket cocoon* ....hmmmm. *wiggles trying to get a hand free so she can dig some clothes out of the bag I'm claiming she carried the whole time*
Darren: *still flushed, starts walking to his room, looking away, slightly nervous himself, looks at her* is... this... the first time you've...?
 Lucy: *glances at Eos and takes another sip of her cocoa before going beside him all siletlike*
Basil: *nuzznuzz* *mew face*~
Manat: *quiet* I hope so. Sincerely.
Charlie: *nudges bag closer to the wiggling cocoon for her*
Erl: You'd love it, and you know it. *takes the cup and stares at it a moment, questioning his sanity for even offering to try the drink**takes a sip, makes a face* Tastes like sludge. *drinks more*
Eos: *tilts head towards her but keeps looking out window* Do you really not like the cold?
Lillian: I admit nothing. *raises eyebrows* Then...stop drinking it? If you don't like it, then....*takes another sip of hers*
Koia: *laughs* Thanks~*gets arm free and starts digging for clothes* One day I'll remember that clothing doesn't like fire the way I do....
Darren: *light nod, looks away again* oh... right.... *gets to his room and unlocks the door* we have to be careful...
Erl: I'll do as I please. *keeps drinking, probably likes it, but is too big of an ass to admit it*
Lucy: *shifts weight a bit* Well....I don't hate it....*sip* I just....don't like coming around resorts and stuff....It just makes me think of endless hours of ski training....*makes a face and stares out into the snow*
Manat: *blinks and looks up at him* Careful?
Lillian: *contemplates saying something before shaking her head* That you do, Mister Erl. *sipsip*
Charlie: *laughs* Maybe someday you'll find a solution~ *shakes head* Are you too cold, My Queen? Do you want me to get you a glass of hot chocolate?
Darren: *nods, locking the door behind them* we... don't want you to get hurt.... *looks at her, still a little unsure*
Eos: Ah. How about we avoid skiing all together unless you really want to do it and focus on all the other things you can do in the cold?
Erl: *empties his cup* Disgusting. *drops cup on the ground*You'll have to suggest other such things until I come across one that isn't filth.
Gigi: *cuddles up to Basil under the blankets, sleeping/ partially so*
Koia: I hope so~*snickers* But then I'd lose one of my excuses to walk around naked. Not so much, the fire helped~*grins* I was actually going to go for cocoa. I just figured I should put on clothes first.
Lucy: Nah, I'm still gonna teach you~ *glances at him* Well....I never really did anything else in it. I mean, Charlie would go fun around every once and a while, but he'd get yelled at...*shrugs*
Lillian: *glances at him and smiles* I bet. *grins a bit* *gets him another glass, pretending it's somethin' different* Maybe that one will taste better?
Manat: *frowns slightly* I'm sure....that I'll be fine. *shake shead* Regardless I heal faster than humans so it will be fine. *stares at her bare feet* Um....what are things you like the taste of? *flushes horribly*
Erl: *drinks from the glass* That one is slightly better, but not by much. You're terrible at this.
Charlie: *laughs* I'm sure there's many other excuses~ *smiles* Don't worry, I'll get it~ *gets up and retrieves two glasses of Cocoa, handing one to her*
Eos: *nods* Alright. But if you laugh at me expect a terrible revenge. *looks at her* Dude...are your parents really that strict?
Lillian: *tucks a loose strand of hair into place, giggling a bit* Perhaps I'll get better. I'm sure there must be a glass you like.
Erl: If you insist. I'm beginning to doubt that there is.
Koia: *sits up in her blankety cocoon* Yes, but that one is believable~*takes cocoa* Ooooh~thank you. *sips it* You okay from all that trudging?
Darren: *blinks, still flushed, looks down as well* what... what do you mean...? *looks at her*
Lucy: *scoffs* I would never~ *blinks and looks at him* Oh, god yes. All they do is control us. I mean, Dad's a little looser, but he's still the *deep voice, air quotes* "big buisness man". *sighs and shakes head* I mean, Don't get me wrong, I do get to have a lot of fun, but that's just when my parents think I'm studying, or tutoring or something, when I'm really hiding out somewhere. *waves hand*
Lillian: I insist, trust me. *pats his shoulder* Such doubts on only the second cup? *tsks*
Manat: *wiggles her toes as she looks at them* I'm....part ghul. I could paralyze you on accident....but if I...use the essance of something I can neutralize that...so I...wanted know what things you liked the taste of so I don't pink something you don't like...
Charlie: "The fire ate my clothes"~ Classic~ *nods* You're welcome~ *slips off boots and sits crosslegged* I'll be fine~
Erl: I have very refined tastes.I only like the best.
Lillian: This is becoming more and more evident. What if I told you that you were drinking the best? Would you stop drinking?
Eos: Uh huh. Sense the belief rolling off of me~That...bites. I don't blame you for hiding out.
Erl: Perhaps? If that is the best, then I suppose there would be no point in exploring further.
Koia: *sips cocoa* It is indeed~*watches him* Are you cold? Or bored? *stares into cup*
Lucy: Comes off in masses~ *sighs a bit and shrugs* It is what it is, I guess. *watching the snowflakes dance to the ground~*
Darren: Oh. *rubs the back of his neck* um... milk, I suppose... *first thing to come to his mind, he's a cow, moo*
 Lillian: *nods* It is. The best there is in the place, I garuntee you~ *giggles and goes back to sipping her own*
Charlie: *glances at her* A little cold~ And Bored~ Have something in mind~? *sipsip*
Manat: Um...okay. *pulls out her contract book and stares at it then sighs and starts flipping pages talking quietly to herself in arabic*
Erl: Well, then I give up on this place forever. *leans on Lillian* But if that is what is the best I suppose I will have to have some more)
Eos: *looks back outside* Had enough outside for one day or you wanna go make snowballs and throw them at unsuspecting things?
Lillian: Do you now? *raises an eyebrow* *blushes a tad as leaned upon* *smiles* Do you want another glass?
Erl: Maybe. Perhaps it is an acquired taste and the more I drink the better it will taste.
Lucy: *grins wickedly and sets hot chocolate down, pulling jacket back on* Dude, I thought you'd never ask.
Koia: Hmmmm....then why aren't you over here? I radiate warm~*sighs* Not really.
Lillian: Yes. Perhaps~ *laughs and gets him another cup*
Charlie: *crawls over* I was waiting for the perfect invite~ *slides in coccon and kisses her cheek* Hello~
Erl: *hesitates a moment and flushes* Y-you *coughs and clears his throat* You know what would make the foul drink taste somewhat bearable?
Manat: *snaps book shut after she transforms and starts to tuck it back in her sash then pauses* I....I guess I have to take this off anyway...*flushes brightly and sets book on side table then starts unwrapping herself*
Lillian: *blinks and gets a bit closer, feeling his forhead* You coughed...*squints* The drink isn't bad for you, is it...? Bearable...? What would?
Eos: *laughs and shrugs into his* Well I wasn't sure if you were burnt out after walking the marjority of 10 miles then getting chased by a crazy mob~*holds out hand* Shall we?
Lucy: *laughs* I'm never burnt out~ *grabs his hand and grins* We shall~! Lead the way, Faithful Leader~!
Darren: *looks away, still some pink-red color, pulls off his shirt, then tosses it off to the side*
Koia: *snickers* I have to invite you now~? Terrible. Sometimes I like it when you invite yourself~*leans into him* Hi~
Eos: Blind leading the blind~ *heads outside* Where to start....*heads over to random open area* Here. Snowmen, snowangels, snowballs? Whatcha feelin?
Erl: *snarls softly, if such a thing is even possible* I'm fine, Lillian! *sighs and leans closer to Lillian* It would be so much more delectable if it had some of your taste in it...
Charlie: *chuckles* I just wanna make sure I don't make you colder~ My temperature prefrences are a lot different from yours, unfortunately~ *nuzzles her* So how've you been~?
Manat: *trying not to look at him, shrugs out of kurta then starts to tug off her pants but loses her balance*
Lucy: Best way to run~? *thinks for a moment and shifts weight* Angels? That sounds good~
Darren: *sees that she looses her balance and reaches out to help steady her* you... okay?
Lillian: *blinks again* *blushes bright pink* What....? *talking quietly* *narrows eyes slightly at the breif thought of her as a meal again*
Koia: *snorts* Not going to happen. I hate the cold....but apparently I can withstand a whole lot of it...*sighs* It just sucks. *smiles* Good~Except for the whole, broken down buss, hiking through the cold, chased by crazy humans thing...
Eos: *holds out arms and flops backwards* Angels it is~
Charlie: *slinks arms around her* Lucky, but very unlucky at the same time. *tsks and shakes head* Yes, I'm sure, provided all of that hadn't happened, that this would've been a fabulous day.
Manat: *is steadied* Y-yes. I tripped my self...*flushes darker* Sorry....*steps out of pants and sets them with her other clothes* ....have you...done this before?
Lucy: *flops as well, a few feet aways for proper spacing* *commence Angel makin'~*
Erl: *mumbles* Don't look at me like that... I don't want to bite you or anything...
Eos: *climbs out after making his angel* *steps around and draws a smile on it* There~
Lillian: *raises eyebrows, still pink* Then what are you talking about...? *clueless little antisocial fairy*
Lucy: *exits angel making permimiter and glances at Eos's, then back at hers*......This is....fun~!
Koia: Agreed. *rolls eyes* Only if this place has a hottub. *blinks* Which it should, it was on the room manifest. *grins* Who needs snow when you can boil yourself~
Darren: *reds, looks away, and hesitantly nods* not... in awhile, though... *stands straight, looks at her*
Charlie: Yes, most do~ I'm sure if we looked hard enough we'd find it and remove it's previous inhabitants~ *laughs*
Erl: I'm talking about this... *leans closer to Lillian, nearly kissing her before he pulls away, shaking his head and hitting his temple with the heel of his hand* *whispering to himself* ... the hell are you thinking, Erling...
Manat: *relieved sigh* Oh thank goodness. One of us has to know what they're doing. *holds out her hand* And I'm afraid that's not me...
Lillian: *pauses as he leans near kissin'*.....*watches him for a moment before pulling his hand away from his temple, dragging his face back down and kissing him gently*
Eos: Yep~Now to make a fallen angel. *steps back then runs a few steps and flings himself backwards onto ground so he slides a bit* *makes an angel after he stops*
Lucy: *blinks and laughs* Very nice~! *claps* Nice execution, clean cut and professional.
Koia: *grins* Can we~? I'll even put on clothes to go find it~
Charlie: *nods* If that's your wish, my queen~ *chuckles*
Eos: *climbs out and bows* Thank you, thank you~*holds out hands* What now?
Erl: *heart leaps and does all forms of somersaults and he kisses her back for a moment before he pulls away* N-no... I can't... The curse.
Darren: *blinks, then takes her hand, bringing it up and kissing it lightly, looking at her*
Koia: It sounds fun enough~unless you'd rather do something else?
Lucy: *thinks for a second* *is about to say something before deciding to scoop up a snowball and throw it at Eos~* This~ *starts making another one*
Lillian: *blinks as he pulls away* Curse....?
Charlie: *grins* Nothing else I'd rather do then be with you~ *whistles a few notes*
Eos: *hit with snowball* Cheater! *scoops up snow and makes snowball on the run* *throws it*
Lucy: *eeps and ducks, chucking hers towards him* *laughs as she's hit* *rolls away and makes a few as she goes*
Manat: *blinks and smiles slightly* I'm so glad you're nice....*stands on her tiptoes* But I am short. Kiss me.
Darren: *lightly smiles, then leans down and kisses her*
Erl: *nods* I-If I love you... you'll die... I don't want anymore red lilies... If I lost you... *brushes some hair out of Lillian's face* I'm not sure how I would go on...
Lillian: *looks up at him* I can't die, Erl...*flinches as he brushes the hair* Those red lillies are.....*rubs arm* I see....
Koia: *chuckles* flattery will get you everywhere~*wiggles out of cocoon* Boo clothes~
Charlie: I guess I'm goin' places then~ *laughs* Such a shame~
Eos: *flings snowballs as he runs and laughs* Cruel woman! I meant throw them at other people!
Lucy: *sticks tounge out* Too bad~ *flinging snowballs* *laughs* This is way more fun~!
Erl- Lillian, I wish to say it so badly, but I'm afraid...
Manat: *settles back on her feet and looks at him* Is that...okay? Would you prefer something else?
Darren: *blinks, smiling, shakes his head* no... that is fine... *leans down and kisses her again*
[03:47:46] PhenKellin : Lillian: No. Don't be. I can't die. It attributes to being a witch. I'll live forever. *entertwines fingers with his* *stares at the hands, flushed* I do love you, though, Erl. If you choose not to say it, it's alright. *nods* But I do love you...
Manat: Okay. *kisses him back and twines her arms around his neck*
Koia: *hesitates as she's pulling clothes from her bag* *grins* Would you rather stay here?
Eos: Laaaaaaaame! *runs, dodges, flings and scoops*
Charlie: *waggles eyebrows* Would you~?
Darren: *keeps kissing, arms around her, a mix of instincts taking over*
Lucy: Eat it~! *chucks snowball into his face before tackling him and shoving one down his shirt* *grins like an idiot* And now I win~
Erl: *stares at his hand in Lillian's. he blinks for a moment and smiles* I suppose it is too late for me though, isn't it? I should just say it, shouldn't I?
Manat: *presses herself against him and sighs happily*
Lillian: Too late...? *glances up at him* Why would it be too late?
Koia: *drops clothes* Maybe~with the right persuasion
Erl: *flushes and glances away* W-we kissed... nothing says I... *pauses finding the courage* I love you... *smiles* more than a kiss right?
Eos: *hit in face* GAH! *grunts as tackled then wiggles madly* Get it out! Get it out!
Charlie: I'm sure I'm pretty persuasive alone~ *grins and hugs her tighter, nuzzlenuzzle* *kisses the side of her neck*
Lillian: *hugs him* More than a kiss. *hesitates before looking up at him* And...no more lilies. *hugs tighter and looks back away*
Koia: *laughs* Cheater~*shivers slightly and leans into him*
Lucy: *laughs and pats his chest a few times* Hold still, then! Hold stiiill!
Charlie: In the best kind of way~ *trailing kisses up her neck*
Eos: *continues wiggling* I can't! It's not just cold it's wet!
Lucy: *laughs and shoves hand up his shirt, feeling around for the snowball* That's the point~! Now shush and hold still!
Koia: *closes eyes and runs hand through his hair* Indeed~
Charlie: *kisses trail down her jawline before he kisses her on the lips gently, squeezing her softly*
Eos: *laughing and flailing* Hurry!
Lucy: *rolls eyes and retreives snowball, still laughing* Theeere~! *pats him* I won~ *grin*
Erl: No more lilies... *smiles* In that case, I love you, Lillian... *pulls her into another kiss*
Eos: *still shaking with laughter* You cheated!
Koia: *moans quietly and pulls him down with her*
Lucy: Nope~ That was totally fair~ *gringrin* *laughs* I am the new leader~ *pumps fists into the air*
Eos: Cheeeeeeater. *laughs* I bow to you~What sort of terrible things will you lead us into now?
Lucy: Lies~ *props elbows on his chest, grinning and supporing head* I'll have my fabulous exleader show me more ideal things I've obviously missed out on~ *sticks tounge out at him~*
Eos: *laughs* Oh, I don't think so. I'm not the leader anymore, we're supposed to follow you now~*grins* Following the leader~
Lucy: *puffs a strand of hair out of her face* Then I resign from my position and hand it back to you~ For, without your great rule, the jabberwocky might come after us again~ *smirks a bit*
Eos: Are you sure~The vorpal sword is such a beautiful thing to weild. I'd let you have it~
Lucy: *raises eyebrows* Would you now~? I don't know, seems like an odd thing to just give away~
Eos: Oh it is. Only to be given to the most trusted of individuals lest it be mistreated. *grins up at her* You wouldn't mistreat it....would you?
Lucy: Me~? Mistreat it~? Why I would never. *grins back* Trust me~ The blade will be safe in my hands~
Eos: *shaking with laughter* Then it's yours~Whenever you desire it.
Lucy: Then I require to recieve it the second it is able to be given~!
Eos: *closes his eyes and tries to stop* Well it's rather cold. I can't imagine you'd want a cold sword
Lucy: *thinks a moment* But wouldn't a cold sword be firmer? Heat messes wickedly with metals...~
Eos: *shakes head* Nope. Not this one. Heat for best performance~
Lucy: *laughs and pats his chest* If you say so~ *grins down at him* So what now~?
Eos: *covers his face with his hands* Now you go have more cocoa and I go jump in the frozen lake. Sound like a plan?
Lucy: *blinks and raises eyebrows* Alright, didn't take you as one for arctic diving~ *rolls off of him and sits up* You okay...?
Eos: *chuckles and sits up* Yeah. Just stupid. Don't worry about it.
Lucy: *stands up and holds out hand* Tell me about it?
Eos: *takes her hand and stands* Nah. Just something I need to learn to turn off. *rubs face* Getting harder to though. Thought I was better at it...
Lucy: Learn from your mistakes? *shrugs* Alright then~ You want me to keep a cocoa waitin' for you~? *thinks for a second* Well, what makes it harder....?
Eos: *nods and smiles* That would be nice. *pauses* You I think.
Lucy: Then it shall be done~ *blinks and smirks a bit* Me, huh? I've infected you with Wonderland brain~ I know it~
Eos: *snorts* If that was it I'd be fine. One of Idae's favourites. Read it all the time.
Lucy: *laughs* Then what could I possibly be doing~?
Eos: *shoves hands in pockets and heads back to lodge* Bringing out the whore in me. Thought I had a better grip on it.
Lucy: *blinks and follows after him* Bringing out the.....? *flushes horribly* Wait, you mean....?
Eos: *calls back* Yep.
Lucy: *rubs face for a moment and laughs* *quietly* Could've sworn it was just me~ *shakes head and catches up to him, strolling beside him casual like~* Tomorrow we're doing a snowman~
Eos: *grins at her* Alright. *heads in*
Lucy: *runs a bit ahead and gets two hot chocies for them* *hands one to him and sips her own* Thank you for today~
Eos: *takes cup* Nah, thank you. Its nice being with someone....and them actually knowing I'm there
Lucy: It's nice knowing about doing stuff like that in the first place~ *kisses his cheek and clinks her glass against his* To me seeing you, then~? *laughs a bit*
Eos: *flushes slightly* Sure.
Lucy: *sips her cocoa before patting his shoulder lightly* Suitable sleeping time~? *looks towards lodge lobby counter thing* *rubs arm* Um...which reminds me....*shifts, staring at her feet* Is sleeping with you...still an option? *sips* Or, is that just a one time deal? *fidgets*
Eos: *chokes a bit on drink and takes a second to breathe* Ah...not if you don't want it to be?
Lucy: Not particuarlly...*smiles up at him* I mean, if you're completely okay with it, that is. I wouldn't wanna just shove my way into your bed or anything. *waves hand casually* *sips*
Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com

Snow Mountain 1 -Lost-
Page 1 of 1