FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow Mountain 2 ~Fun~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki
Admin
Loki

Snow Mountain 2 ~Fun~ Empty
PostSubject: Snow Mountain 2 ~Fun~   Snow Mountain 2 ~Fun~ EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:26 pm

akahowmanycloseddoorscanwegetinonerp*shot*
//They were all still stuck at that dreaded ski lodge\\
Lucy: *staring out the window, face pressed against the glass, stupidest grin on her face* *snowsnowsnow~*
Koia: *got supper bored and started making tunnel paths in the snow*
Becca: *wakes up from her sleep on that bed as she twirls into her fluffy pj bottoms and a think hoodie* Did I miss anything crucial?
Manat: *curled up in lobby-ish area writing in a notebook*
Eos: *snickers at Lucy* For someone who doesn't like the cold
Lillian: *fashioned with a hot chocolate and a book, all snuggled on the couch*
Jarrett: *still sitting in that chair that he fell asleep in the lobby by the big fireplace**reading some scifi book*
Gigi: *has not left that spot from yesterday. is awake now, but does not want to move off of that couch or out of her mound of blankets*
Erl: *lurking around Lillian, resting his head on the back of the couch*
Darren: *sitting on a couch/ chair, staring off out a window or something, cup of tea in hand*
Lillian: *glances at Erl and flips a page* *sips hot chocolate* Having fun?
 Lucy: *grins wider* I like it nooow~ <3
Becca: *Goes behind Jarrett* Whatchya reading?
Erl: *huffs* No. You are being rather boring. As usual.
Lillian: *snorts and rolls eyes* I sincerely apologize for amusing myself instead of you. *flippage*
Eos: *chuckles* Good.
Jarrett: *jumps a little in his seat from surprise, and turns to look at Becca* Oh, just uhm... a book I got from the library near my uhm... house. *smiles* It's about a guy that goes back in time and uhm... does lots of cool stuff.
Eos: *laughs* Sure. Wanna take extra clothes out for it?
Koia: *tunneltunneltunnel*
Erl: *climbs onto the back of the couch* You should be.
Becca: * sits upside down in the chair beside him* And why don't you I don't know do it yourself sometime instead of reading? I mean you can and all.
Lucy: *nods* Whatever you think we need~ *pulls on a scarf*
Eos: Alight. let me go grab some stuff. *jogs off and comes back with a small bag* Ready when you are
Jarrett: I can't uhm... do anything cool like uhm... time travel.
Gigi: *sneezes, snuggling up in her blankets more, covering her head* how dr-dr... *sneezing*droll! *sniffles, wiping her nose with a tissue, caught a cold or something*
Becca: Which is why you have friends, like I have an aquaintance at school who can clone himself, I haven't walked on my own two feet in weeks at school~
Lillian: *pats him absentmindedly, flipping page* Don't worry, I am. *sipsip*
Lucy: I was boooorn ready!! *jumps and flies out the door*
Eos: *follows her out* Where?
Darren: *finishes up the rest of his tea and goes and puts the cup on a counter in the kitchen area place if there is one*
Jarrett: W-wow... But I'd feel bad uhm... asking someone to uhm... help me be a uhm... big geek.
Lucy: *flings arms out* *twirls* *falls backwards onto the snow and makes a quick angel* *climbs out of it and points to a spot* There! Right there!
Erl: *flushes and hisses* I am not a cat! Do not pat me as such!
Becca: There is nothing wrong with being a big geek, some people find it adorable, as long as you don't have that creepy nerd laugh. Anyways I'll leave you to the book. I need some chocolate * walks to teh kitchen*
Lillian: *glances at him* Then don't climb on the backs of chairs like one. *pats him again and flips page* *sips*
Jarrett: Creepy nerd laugh? *tilts his head as Becca leaves and starts laughing quietly to himself, checking to make sure he doesn't possess the creep laugh*
Manat: *puts her notebook away and looks around* Hmmm...*starts looking for empty rec room*
Eos: *grins* Angelic snowman~The best? You wanna make the base? *makes snowball*
Lucy: Exaaactly~! *flails* On it!! *starts packing snow into a ball, then le rolling it*
Erl: Fine. *rolls over and lands on the seat of the couch* *sprawled out all obnoxiously*
Lillian: *rolls eyes and scoots away a bit, kicking him lightly* Well, aren't you a space saver. *flipspage*
Eos: *also starts rolling snow* What will you name him~?
Erl: And here I thought you wanted me to sit with you. *theatrical sigh* I guess I'll just take my leave then.
Darren: *walks out of the kitchen place area thing, and around the lodge, hands in pockets, just looking to stretch his legs out*
Lucy: I named the frog we never found~ You can name this one~ *pats her lovely giant base*
Jarrett: *reading his book, still laughing quietly* Ha ha. Ha ha? Ha.
Gigi: *eyes closed, attempting to sleep, but can hear Jarrett laughing, and opens an eye, looking a bit irritated* water... water boy, what are you doing...? *sounding sick and lovely stuff*
Lillian: *rolls eyes again* Shut up and sit next to me. *flips page* *holds out glass* I even have hot chocolate~
Manat: *finally finds empty rec room and ducks in then sets up her music player and slips out of her shoes* Habibi ya Nour El Ain~*sings quietly with music and slowly starts dancing*
Jarrett: *gets startled and looks at Gigi, hiding behind his book* O-oh.... Uhm... nothing?
Eos: We will find him eventually? *carries mid section over* We should wait until it's completed then and see what it wants to be named.
(Dis song here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHYuwI0xkww )
Gigi: *sniffles* w-well... can you do nothing... a little quieter... I *sneezes, then rubs her head* h-have a headache....
Lucy: You know it~ *starts packin' up a head* *grins wickedly* I could.....*wiggles fingers*
Erl: *smirks and scoots closer to Lillian, putting his head in her lap and laying across the couch still* *glances at the hot cocoa* What makes you think I want that filth?
Eos: *laughs* If you wanted?
Jarrett: I'm uhm... sorry... Are you uhm... sick, Gigi?
Lillian: *shifts slightly to get comfy* *flips page* *laughs a bit* You enjoyed it last night. *holds marshmallowy chocolate goodness towards him*
Manat: Ya sakin khayali~A'ashek bakali sneen wala ghayrak bibali *closes eyes and continues dancing*
Lucy: Definitely~ *stands up and plops the head on* *thinks for a second* Wait, I want him in a pose. *glances at Eos* Do me a favor~? And be a mooodel~?
Darren: *continues walking around, and can faintly hear the music, blinks, ears twitching a bit, then he snorts and starts to look for the source*
Gigi: *wipes her nose with the tissue* what... does it look like...? *sneezes again, and snuggles into the blankets more*
Eos: *raises eyebrows* Okay? How do you want me?
Lucy: *twirls around him* *pushes his back so he leans forward a bit* Now tilt your head~ *smirks a bit*
Erl: *snarls* I did not. *takes the cup of marshmallow chocolate goodness and stares at it a moment before taking a sip* *looks at the book Lillian is reading* What is so interesting about that.
Manat: *pulls her sash off as she moves and incorporates it into the dance* Habibi ... Habibi ... Habibi ya nour el-ain ... aah, Habibi ... Habibi ... Habibi ya nour el-ain~
Darren: *keeps looking, ears twitching, peeking into some of the rooms as he walks by, only one hand in his pocket*
Jarrett: Uhm... it looks like you are. That uhm... stinks. I mean... this is supposed to be some sort uhm... vacation right? I'm uhm... sorry you're feeling bad. Is there anything I can do to uhm... make you feel better?
Manat: Ya sakin khayali, *laughs and spins* Agmal a'ouyoun filkone ana shiftaha ~Allah a'alake allah a'la sihraha
Gigi: *nods, sniffling and then blowing her nose with a tissue* get me t-tea... *mutters quietly* please...
Darren: *finally gets close enough to tell where it's from, snorts softly before hesitantly looking it, spotting Manat and the dancing then blinking, watching a moment before quietly slipping in*
Jarrett: I can uhm... do that. *crawls out of his comfy chair and makes his way to the kitchen to fiddle with making tea* *stands there and watches the water boil and such*
Manat: *swishes sash and laughs totally engrossed in what she's doing* A'oyonak maa'aya, A'oyonak kifaya, Tinawar layali~Habibi ... Habibi ... Habibi ya nour el-ain ... aah!
Gigi: *sneezes and snuggles into the blankets more, her face barely poking out, eyes closed again*
Darren: *quietly watches, tails swishing a bit to the music, looks around, then sits down where ever possible and keeps watching, kinda amused*
Jarrett: *finishes making the tea and carries it out to Gigi* Here, Gigi. *nearly makes it to where she is sitting, but trips, spilling the tea on the floor and on himself*
Gigi: *opens her eyes when she hears him, sneezes, then flinches when he falls* w-water bo- *sneezes again, then looks at the bottom of some of her blankets, which were near the floor* *looks at him, then sighs*
Manat: *flicks sash around playfully as song ends and turns to pick a new one then freezes as she spots Darren* ...have you....been there long?
Jarrett: Ow, ow, ow...*winces* Hot... *looks up at Gigi* I-I'm uhm... sorry
Darren: *blinks when she spots him, slightly widened eyes, shakes his head and snorts*
Gigi: *peels the blankets off, sneezing, and leans down a bit* go run it under c-col- *sneezes* cold water... now... *lowermost blanket still on her shoulders, she stands and bends down to pick the tea stuff back up*
Manat: *flushed* *rubs back of neck* I don't...do this very often anymore....so if I looked like a flailing chicken I'm sorry
Jarrett: C-cold...? Oh! Right! *stumble-runs back into the kitchen and runs his hands and parts of his arm under cold water* *whispers under his breath*ow, ow, ow, ow...
Darren: *shakes his head again, snorting, then standing up*
Gigi: *sighs again, then sneezes, slowly trudging back to the kitchen with the cup/ mug, dropping it in the sink then pulling a clean one out of the cupboard* *looks at him a moment, then away, and mumbles* th-thank you though... *sneezes*
Manat: *looks down then collects music player* Were you....as bored as I was?
Jarrett: *sighs as he turns off the water* You're uhm... welcome I guess... Even though I uhm... messed up your blankets and uhm... spilled your tea...
Darren: *hesitates, then nods* and... curious... *looks at the player, then nods to it* I... could here it... had to see..
Gigi: *shakes head* still.... *sneezes, then starts pulling stuff to make another cup*
Jarrett: *steps out over the way and moves to the other side of the kitchen, not wanting to mess anything up*
Darren: *blinks* Amr... Diab? *light snort* it.... it was nice...
Eos: *snickers and follows her directions* Like so?
Gigi: *leans against the counter while waiting for more water to boil, blanket wrapped around her tight, covers a sneeze with her arm, sniffles, then looks over at him* you okay...?
Lillian: Your lying. It's getting worse. *smiles as he sips it* *flips page* I haven't read this one, and I quite like it, is all. I like reading. *flips another page*
Jarrett: *nods* I think I'll be uhm... fine.
Lucy: *thumbs up* Peeerfect~ *taps chin and plays with fingers* Now give me a seconnnd~ *just kinda starin' at him, tilting her head to the side every once and a while*
Gigi: good. *sneezes again, then looks at the water, staring it down while waiting for it to boil*
Manat: *nods* The artist. His name is Amr Diab....*smiles and plays another song* I love his voice. His arabic is pure and lovely. *watches him* Do you like this one?
Erl: *rolls his eyes taking another sip* If you say so. it looks horridly boring to me.
(she played https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7ohdUbNyXw&feature=relmfu )
Lillian: *smirks a tad* Of course it would LOOK boring. You're not the one reading it. You're only seeing the black and white. *flipflip*
Eos: *stays in place, completely used to being stuck in one position for long periods of time* Take your time
Lucy: I am, don't worry~ *looks at the sky and twirls, muttering something to herself about being brave*
Eos: *raises eyebrow but otherwise stays still*
Darren: *closes his eyes a moment to listen, tail swishing to it, then nods, opening his eyes* yes... *raising his eyebrows* nice for dancing...?
Jarrett: *rubs his arm and joins Gigi in the water watching*
Manat: *nods* Mmmhmm. *sets player down and holds hand out to him* Dance with me?
Erl: What's so interesting about it then?
Darren: *blinks, looks at her hand, then nods, taking it* okay
 Lucy: *plays with hair and stares at feet for a second, murmuring more things to herself* *stands in front of him and smirks a bit* *looking anywhere but at him* You know, that pose isn't right for only one person~ *trying to sound all casual like*
Lillian: The plot, of course. The main character. The ferocious beast she's falling in love with. *flips page* And those are just a few things.
Gigi: *sneezes again, eyes closed, starts nodding off a bit while waiting, then jolts up when it starts to whistle, scrambling to turn it off* ack... ack...! *sneezes into her arm, then back away, waving her hand* hot!
Erl: Huh. Sounds incredibly stupid. *finishes his cup* Another.
Lillian: *rolls eyes* Uh-huh. *takes his cup and goes to get him another one*
Jarrett: Gigi? *leans forward trying to see* Are you uhm... alright?
Manat: *pulls him further into room and smiles then slowly starts dancing, humming with the song*
Eos: *raises eyebrow* Do you want to make another one?
Lucy: *waves hand, tucking hair behind her ear* No, no. I mean, it needs....a second....*bites lip*~
Gigi: *sucks on her hand a moment, then sneezes into her elbow, and looks at him* yes. metal burns when hot. you should know this. *gets an oven mitt and pour the water over the tea*
Erl: *sips the drink* All those sorts of stories are dumb and juvenile.
Lillian: How many have you actually read? *raises an eyebrow at him, going back to her book*
Eos: *smiles slightly* You lost me.
Darren: *pulled, looking down at their feet, nervously starts dancing, taking a moment to get into the groove, tail having no issues swaying along*
Jarrett: *shrinks back and looks down* I know that... I'm not uhm... stupid...
Erl: *hesitates for a moment* Enough.
Manat: *amused* You do not dance much?
Lucy: *laughs awkwardly and walks towards the snowman, cowarding out of the whole thing* You should be dancing with him, of course~ Or her~ Who know~? *pulls off bangles and tucks them into her pocket* *pats the snowman a few times* *grins as the snowman starts shifting*
Lillian: I believe I'm going to choose to not comment on the lying again. *flips page*
Eos: Ah~I see. *watches snowman move with amusement*
Darren: *flushes lightly, nods* no... I... am not the dancer in the family...
Erl: *looks up at Lillian* And what make you so sure that I am lying?
Snowman: *twitches and shifts a bit* *tries to move and tumbles in a pile of snow* *le dead*
Lucy: *squints at it* *grabs its invisibley soul and shoves it into her bangles* Well, that didn't work....*crosses arms and kicks the pile*
Manat: *smiles* But you are doing well. Perhaps you should do it more. *sings a few lines quietly* You may dance with me anytime you so desire.
Eos: *blinks and watches it fall* Whoops. *shrugs* Ah well. Worth a shot anyway.
Lillian: The hesitation. There was quite a bit of it. *le flip*
Darren: *looks at her, nods lightly* I... will keep that in mind...
Lucy: *shrugs* Yeah...*pulls bangles back own and not so subtly just stares at Eos, biting lip* *neeervousness*
Eos: *stretches slightly then pauses* I'm assuming I can move now?
Erl: Is that so. *huffs and drink away at his cocoa* You're such a magnificent lie detector aren't you... *grumblegrumble*
Gigi: *holds the mug of tea once she's finished, sneezes, almost spilling it again, then flushes, setting the mug back on the counter, then looking at him* never said you *sneeze* were...
Lucy: *blinks and rubs arm* Right. Yeah. *rubs face, mumblin' away*
Manat: *flushes and stares at his chest* ...you may also....ah...'help' me...whenever you so desire. *adds quickly* If that is not repugnant to you.
Jarrett: *mumbles* You uhm... treat me like I am a-a lot... *kicks at nothing in particular on the floor*
Eos: *finishes stretch* So~what now?
Darren: *blinks, flushing a bit, then nods, looking a bit away* if... you so wish for it...
Erl: Should I get you a cat so you won't have to bother with me?
Lucy: *pulls scarf up higher on her face* Anything you want~
Lillian: *snorts* No. Can you even imagine what it would do to my plants? *tsks and shakes head* I'm afriad I'd end up giving it the boot if it even got near my flowers.
Gigi: *looks at him, then at the floor, then sighs, picking the tea up again and sipping it before quickly putting it back down to sneeze again*
[Manat: *nods* Yes. *sings quietly-totally not the song that's playing* Agmal a'ouyoun filkone ana shiftaha.... tinawar layali~
Erl: I suppose it is a good thing that I findplants disgusting.
Jarrett: *quietly* Uhm... be careful, Gigi...
Eos: *laughs and covers face* Ah. Once again, its a bad idea to tell me that. *grins and looks at her* To tell any oneroi that. We're too chaotic in nature. *looks around* Sledding?
Lillian: Cocoa's a plant. *flips page*
Erl: *shoves his empty cup at Lillian* I don't like this.
Darren: *dancing, nods slightly, trying to listen to what she's singing as well as what's playing*
Lucy: *blinks and rubs the back of her neck, flushing and looking at her feet* Right, I'll try and remember that....*fidgets* Sure...b-but...E-eos?
Eos: *smiles* Hmmm?
Gigi: *sneezes again, looks at him, then at the floor* I... I am.
Lillian: Of course. *gets another glass* *pops a loose marshmallow into her own mouth* *page flip*
Lucy: *plays with fingers* We-well...Um...A-Ah, nevermind. Sledding. *gives him a sort of thumbs up, nto really looking at him* Sledding~
Manat: *realizes she's singing and goes quiet* ....sorry
Eos: *watches her* ...what were you going to say?
Lucy: *waves hand nervously* Nothing, nothing~ Trust me, it was just nonsense~ *avert eyes, avert!*
Darren: *blinks, shakes his head* no... it is... alright.
Eos: *disbelieving look* Remember that whole expression thing we talked about? I don't even have to try that to know what you're saying isn't true. *smiles slightly* It's just me Lucy. I won't judge you no matter what you say or do okay?
Manat: *smiles at him* Why are you so...nice?
Erl: *wrinkles nose* disguesting... you eat those without cocoa.?
Darren: *blinks, then looks up, very slight flushing, thinking a moment* I... do not know...? *looks back down at her* mother... taught me so...
Lucy: Y-yeah.....*flushes* B-but....You m-might not....L-like what I do....an-and....I-I'm.....*rubs arms, staring at her feet* *getting quieter and quieter* *squeeks out last few words* A t-total c-c-coward.....
Lillian: *pops another one into her mouth* Yes. Yes I do. Is there a problem with that? *flips page, pops another* Try one without it.
Koia: *wearily trudges into the lodge and goes to her room-turns fire pit up* Fire~*starts to climb in then pauses and strips down* Running out of these....*climbs in and sighs happily*
Erl: *stares at marshmallows* Still look disgusting...
Lillian: *pokes one towards him* Just try it. *eats another* *flip page*
Manat: Ah. Your mother is a wise woman to raise you so.....so few people here are nice...
Eos: Unless you intend to make an Eos snowman we're good~*frowns slightly* No you're not Lucy. Don't say that.
Erl: Fine. *grabs the marshmallow and pops it in his mouth* There? Happy?
Lucy: No. Just no. *shakes head, pounding on temples for a few moments* Fine. Fine. Just....j-just do the pose again....?
Lillian: Extremely. It's good, right? *omnom*
Eos: *laughs and assumes pose* Yes~?
Darren: *smiles lightly, nods* she is a very kind woman herself... taught us a lot. *still dancing I presume*
Lucy: *pounds on temples a few more times, murmering thhings to herself again before standing in front of him*....Two people.....*flushes again and rubs face* I-I....um....
Manat: She sounds of it. *steps back* Would you...like to get something to drink with me?
Erl: Theyre... odd... *sits up*
Lillian: *blinks as he sits up* But good....right? *hesitantly eats another*
Eos: *grins* You're my second?
Darren: *stops, blinks, nods* sure.
Lucy: *goes beet red and nods slowly*....*pulls down scarf and slowly leans towards him*...*hesitates for a moment before kissing him*
Erl: *nods* Very good... *leans close to Lillian* I think I like them quite a bit...
Manat: *nods and collects her things* Hot or cold?
Darren: *thinks a moment* warm.... *looks at her* tea...?
Lillian: *flushes a bit and swallows, leaning back slightly* D-do you now....?
Manat: *happy sigh* Chai~
Eos: *goes still then chuckles slightly and kisses her back*
Erl: Mmhmm~ Is there something wrong with that?
Darren: *looks at her, blinks, nods* if they have it? *starts walking*
Manat: *follows and chuckles quietly* They won't. I will have to make my own....what passes for chai here is....weak and tasteless. *practically skipping at the thought of chai* But they have a kitchen and I have tea and ginger with me~
Lucy: *wraps arms around his neck slowly* *pulls back and flushes more*I-I....Sorry.....
Darren: *smiles and chuckles a bit at her excitement* really? should I try some...?
Lillian: N-not....particuarlly....*picks up bag* Do you....want another....?
Eos: *tries to surpress a smile* Don't be...though I'm curious to know why you thought I wouldn't like that?
Manat: *nods then grins at him* Yes! *flushses slightly* If...if you wanted to that is. *ducks into kitchen*
Erl: Perhaps~ *grins* You reek of the things...
Darren: *blinks, following her in* strong.... is nice in this weather...
Lucy: Because....w-well....U-um.....I-I'm still k-kinda surprised....y-you actually....L-like me...?
Manat: *bustles around digging out pots and setting water to heat in them* Chai is strong and spicy and true~*addes leaves to one pot and ginger to another* It refreshes the soul and calms the mind. *sniffs steam* It is my favorite thing.
Darren: *nods, getting out some mugs/ cups so they are ready* it sounds... pleasant. *small smile*
Eos: *grins* Don't encourage the creep? *wiggles fingers* It's safer that way
Lillian: Um.....Is that....a good thing.....?
Manat: *whistful sigh* It is. *pours cups half full from one pot and then fills them with the other* Do you...want sugar? Honey?
Darren: *looks at the cup, and takes in the smell, then looks at her* a spoon tip of sugar would be fine, thank you.
Lucy: *ducks head* Right....right. So....D-don't do that again. G-got it....*plays with hair and stares at feet*
Erl: I think so. *leans down and kisses Lillian*
Manat: *smiles slightly and adds his sugar* There. *goes into sitting room and sits on bench/couch thingy and breathes in the smell* Mmmmmm~
Lillian: *blinks and hesitates for a second before slowly kissing back*
Eos: *rubs back of neck* Eh....you can if you want to. I'm just...trying to give you a heads up. *sighs* I'm not my dad....but I'm not a saint either...
Darren: *takes his cup and follows her, then sits next to her, taking a smell for himself before taking a small sip of it*
Manat: *sips her tea happily* *hesitates then leans into him slightly*
Lucy: "If I want to."...? *crosses arms and looks at the sky* Th-that's the thing. I'm not gonna do it if you don't want me to...two people. It doesn't just matter what the one wants...*rubs shoulder* Your heads up has been noted? *smirks a bit* Nobody ever said you were either~
Darren: *looks at her when leaned on, flushes, then leans a bit himself, sipping his tea and relaxing*
Erl: *pulls Lillian closer and his tail wraps around her*
Eos: Tch. If I didn't want you to I wouldn't have had to warn you now would I?
Manat: *humms quietly and sips her tea* Do you like it?
Lillian: *wraps arms around his neck and deepens le kiss* *pauses for a second and pulls back* E-erl....W-what are w-we doing...?
Erl: What does it look like we're doing? *kisses Lillian's neck* We sure as hell aren't reading your boring book.
Lucy: *blinks and looks back at him*......*grins like an idiot* What a wonderful point, Chromo~ *blushes a bit and kisses him again*
Darren: *smiling, sips, and nods* it's... just as you said it was. *light sigh* very relaxing...
Lillian: I-I....*soft gasp at the kiss* *bites lip, wanting to object, but not at all at the same time*
Eos: *chuckles against her* I try? *pulls back and looks at her* I'm serious though. Get out while you can.
Manat: Mmmhmm. *blows at steam*
Erl: *chuckles* Looks like I found out how to get you to shut up~ *kisses again*
Lucy: *holds his hand, tracing patterns on the back of it* But....I don't want to~
Lillian: *squeeks a bit* C-cruel, I m-must say..... *stifles a moan*
Darren: *closes his eyes, sips and sighs again, his tail wrapping around her*
Eos: *smiles slightly* Alright then. *squeezes her hand* Just remember you picked this~
Lucy: *squeezes back* *smiles* I'd never forget.....~ *looks back up at him with her goofy little face*
Manat: *blinks at his tail then smiles* *sets her cup down and curls into him more fully intending to nap like that*
Eos: You'd better not. *laughs and pulls on her hand* Are we sledding or was there something else you wanted to do?
Darren: *looks down at her again, flushes, not having realized that his tail did that, looks around to set his cup down too, and puts his arm around her to make it a bit more comfortable*
Lucy: Never~ *grins and jumps* Sledding~!! *bites lip and calms down a bit* If you still want to, that is~?
Manat: *wiggles into him and sighs happily* Thank you.
Erl: It is my way? *gives her neck a gentle nip*
Eos: Sounds good to me~
Darren: *small smile, looks at her* you... are welcome.
Lillian: *shudders and moans, covering her mouth to try and muffle the sound* B-becoming c-cl-clearer and c-clearer.....*yanks his face back up and kisses him*
Lucy: *pumps free hand into the air* Whoo! let''s do it~!
Manat: Mmmm *closes her eyes and doses*
Charlie: *not so descreetly staring out the window at Luceos with his face mushed against it* Becca has nothing on me~ I did that one~
Koia: *presumably in the same room as Charlie but if not disreguard cause I'm lazy* Good job~It's not just anyone who sets up their sister with a grade A creeper. Woooooh~
Darren: *watches her a moment, and finishes his tea with his free hand, keeping an eye on her*
Charlie: *pauses and slowly, extremely slowly, turns head towards Koia*.....It's ALLLL she talks aboooout....*whinewhine* I had to do something~
Eos: *laughs and heads towards whereever the hell they're sledding at* Okay~!
Manat: *peacfully sleeping*
Lucy: Oh! And you must give your lovely leader the blade as soon as we get out of the cold, of course~! *kicks the snow* This silly resort~ *still totally thinks they're talking about non sexual things*
Darren: *sets his cup back down, looks at her, then sighs and starts nodding off himself*
Koia: *snickers* Maybe~but he's Di's kid and that level of whore is genetic. *shakes head*
Erl: *kisses back, tugging at those meddlesome clothes that are in the way*
Eos: *grimaces* Oh yeah?
Charlie: *face faulters* Wait...you....what? *looks back at the couple* *squints* And suddenly....my dissaproval skyrockets....
Lillian: *kissykissy* *starts undoing his silly little waistcoat*
Lucy: *wiggles fingers* Yeah~ *grins at him* But sledding now~
Gigi; *at some point went to her room and passed out, totally sick*
Basil: *never bothered to wake up* *engulfs Gigi in snuggles when she finally gets back into bed*
Erl: *pulls away for a moment to toss away whatever form of shirt Lillian was wearing onto the floor and goes right back to kissing*
Koia: You only have your self to blame~*laughs* Setting Lucy up with the son of the Despoiler....nice. *climbs out of fire and wiggles under blankets* It radiates off you in waves~
Eos: *relieved sigh* Sledding now...
Lillian: *rips off his waist coat and works at his shirt* *murmers against him* The room, Erl.....
Manat: *mutters something about milk and sighs*
Charlie: *facewindow* I have to fix this. So much. That was seriously her first kiss...*facewindow* Dear lord...*snaps* Eh, I put em together, I can take him apart~
Lucy: Yes~ To that~ Never been~ You should know the drill by now~ *nudges him*
Darren: *sleeping, tail snuggling them closer, just kinda snorts like he always does*
Erl: Room? *hisses* Must we?
Koia: *snorts* Goodluck with that~ *quiet* Honestly....it was probably his too. Eos avoids interacting with people like the plague. *tugs pillow into her newly refashioned cocoon* But whatever.
Lillian: *rolls her eyes* You want everyone staring at us....?
Erl: Let them stare...
Eos: *shakes head* It's official. I'm taking you everywhere fun.
Charlie: *glances at Koia, then out window again* I....Do you think this is a good thing?
Lillian: *flushes and wacks the back of his head with her book* Oh, yes, that's just wonderfully classy.
Lucy: *laughs* I'm holding you to that one~ And you still have to spike something~ *smothers giggles with her hand* Okay, okay~ Where're we sledding~?
Erl: *snarls* Alright, alright! *picks Lillian up princess style* I was going to say you'd have to command me, but I have a feeling you'd just end up hitting me again.
Koia: A little. I've never actually seen him laugh with someone outside our family. *pauses* Honestly I havent physically seen him this much since we were children....he just...hides. *sighs and curls up around pillow* But at the same time....it's Di's kid....saying he's harmless is like saying Meni is a virgin.
Lillian: *narrows eyes* Your feeling's correct, then. *flushes at the carrying and such*
Darren: *wakes up after napping for a little, starts to stretch, but then looks at Manat, looks around, then picks her up carefully, and goes to whatever room so she can nap more comfortably*
Eos: *snickers* How could I ever forget? *grabs sled and walks towards smallish hill* Hopefully we won't get run over here...
Charlie: *supersnort*.....I'm going to assume, whether this be wrong or not, that he's one of the good triplets. On the outside, at least. And I will let Lucy do....*waves hand towards Luceos* That. But that little brother inside me wants to go out there and whine like a baby and call mum and tell her what she's doing right now. *squintsquint*
Manat: *blinks awake as she gets picked up and watches him* ....Darren?
Lucy: How does anybody~? *blinks and looks at hill* Run over....?
Eos: Who knows? *sets down sled and waves her onto it* Yeah. We'll deal with that if it happens. *waits for her*
Darren: *looks at her, blinks, then flushes* the... seat doesn't seem... as comfortable...
Erl: Of course it is... *kisses the top of Lillian's head as he walks her to the room* *once in the room (after opening the door with wizard magic since he had no hands) he gently sets Lillian down on the bed* Now where were we before you insisted we relocate?
Lucy: Not the leader, that's for sure~ *sits down on le sled* Well, what do you mean, run over....?
Koia: You know what they say about assumptions~*snickers* Tattletale
Lillian: *raises a single eyebrow(like it matters, the other one's covered *Facedesk*) and smirks a bit* I am pretty sure you were working on the skirt. *grabs his hands and pulls him down into another kiss*
Manat: *essance of chai transformation ftw* *watches him for a moment before leaning up and kissing him* It's not. I prefer to lay with you
Charlie: *facewindow* Please tell me he's one of the good ones? *glances back at her* One of the worst....*broods as he stares out the window*
Eos: *sits behind her and whispers* Shhhh....it's a secret. *pushes them to start* Keep all hands and feet inside the sled at all times~Be aware of your neighbors and don't forget to scream!
Darren: *kisses back, flushed still, nods* alright...
Koia: *sighs* Are any of us good?
Lucy: No faaair. *pouts a bit* *giggles and slides feet onto the sled as well as they start* *wiggles fingers* Scream~ Got it~ *grinning like an idiot*
Charlie: *flops onto the floor* I think I just died a little. *horrified face* Oh dear lord...what if they do what we do....?
Erl: *smirks as he is pulled down and kisses back* *starts fiddling with the skirt to slip it slowly down and off*
Koia: *laughs and slides out of cocoon and crawls over to him* You seriously did not think this through. *plays with this hair* Isn't that the point?
Lillian: *sucking face, I sound so romantic~* *sucessfully yanks his shirt off and works at his needless pants* *moans a bit*
Manat: *smiles* So you agree to stay?
Eos: *holds on tight to her as the slide down hill whilst laughing*
Darren: *blinks, nods* if... you want. *closes the door with his foot*
Manat: Hmmm....and you will....'help' me?
Charlie: *flails* Obviously not...*groans* All I wanted her to do is stop asking me for relationship adviiiice....*whine* *leans into her hands a bit* Is there no healthy relationship not based on sex~?
Lucy: *a bit flushed from all the holding and such* *squeels with laughter as they go down*
Darren: *flushes, then nods again* I... can... *looks at her, then leans down his head down and kisses her*
Koia: *snickers and continues playing with his hair* Poor boy~*rolls eyes* You mean being friends? Cause that's about the only 'healthy non sex relationship' that exists outside of family. *looks at him* ...you might love your friends...but it's not the same as wanting to lose yourself completely in another person. *shrugs* Or something. I'm not the philosopher in the horde.
Eos: *stops to breathe for a second after they reach the bottom* And now the sad part of sledding...the trip back up the hill...
Manat: *wraps arms around his neck and kisses him back* Good.
Charlie: No, no. There must be some relationship. Virgins~! Virgins can have boyfriends and girlfriends until marriage and the entire relationship isn't based on sex. There. *rubs face* So, they might NOT do what we do? *shudders* That's gross. That's my older sister we're talking about here. Wormface. *shudders again*
Erl: *moves to kiss across her jaw, down her neck to kiss her collar bone* *hands currently engaging themselves in freeing Lillian from the remainder of her clothes*
Lucy: *turns to look and groans* So sad. Such a treck~
Darren: *kisses again, then walks over to the bed and sets her down carefully and kisses again*
 Eos: *grins* Not if you cheat~
Lillian: *little mini gasps at each kiss* *playing with the ends of his hair* *bites lip and moans*
Lucy: Lots and lots of cheating lately~ Love it~
Koia: *snorts* One built on lies. What happens if you put all that effot into planning this *waves hands* glorious idea of a future together and then find out you're not sexually compatable? Divorce that's what. Romantic relationships without sex don't really exist. Accept it. *stifles a snicker* Stop thinking about it? Jeeze. *blinks* ...wormface?
Manat: *tugs on his shirt* Off~
Darren: *blinks, holding back a small chuckle, and starts to pull his shirt off*
Eos: *picks up sled then takes her hand and pops them back to top of hill* It's the way to be~
Charlie: That's....a very good point....Cheers to those that do? *shrugs* *blugh face* It's disgusting. I can't. *glances up at her* Yes. Lucy's a wormface. Slithering around the house without anybody noticing her....does it better then teh twins, even. Just gives mum the silliest blank face when they're talking. She looks like a total worm. *sticks tounge out* So she's worm face.
Manat: *disturbingly impatient little djinn crossbreed* *traces his abs as the shirt comes off waaaaaay too slowly for her liking*
Lucy: *grins* Exactly~ *jumps* Back down again~?
Darren: *gets it off, and watches her tracing, and blinks*
Erl: * successfully frees lillian from all articles of clothing, and proceeds to kiss every square inch of skin he possibly can*
Koia: Cheers indeed. *tsks* Those aren't very nice things to say about the sister who's honour you're freaking out over. *pokes him* Stop thinking about it....
Charlie: *scowls a bit* the truth hurts? *rubs face* Trying desperately, my queen~ *squints* but now I'm thinking about it...Your cousin....being able to be invisible...what he's capable of....*squints harder*
Eos: Sure~Wanna do it by yourself once?
Lillian: *is no longer a vrigin*
Manat: *smiles and continues playing with his chest* Pants too~
Lucy: Caaan I~? *:D*
Darren: *blinks, then nods* alright. *unbuttons/ zips and off they go*
Koia: Mean. *snaps mouth shut and crawls back to the bed and gets back in her cocoon* I'm sure I don't see where you're going with this...
Eos: *sets down sled* Go for it
Charlie: *crawls after her* Room fro me in there~? *pauses* I'd rather not share~
Manat: *chuckles* You listen...very well. *tugs her sash off* Help me out of mine?
Darren: *pinks a bit, then nods, and starts to help undress her*
Lucy: *jumps up and down and plops onto the sled, pushing off and squeeling as she heads down*
Koia: *wiggles space for him* there is always room in here for you~*snorts* And I don't want to confirm.
Manat: *wiggles free of clothes with help* Thank you. *tugs him down with her and kisses him*
Koia: *nuzzles him* I love you.
Darren: *tugged down, smiles a bit, and kisses back*
Charlie: I love you, too, my queen~ 
Eos: *pops down to meet her*
Lucy: *gets up and grins like an idiot* ** SO much fun~!! *hopping around like a retarded bunny*
Koia: Then love on me and forget your troubles for a little while
Manat: *wraps herself around him*
Eos: *laughs and watches her* Go sledding more often. Got it.
Charlie: *takes a slow breath and chuckles* If you say so~
Lucy: *flails* SO much more often~!! *glomps him* And there's so much more fun stuff you have to show me! *squeels* Have you ever been to an amusement park~? I hear they're funnnn~ 
Koia: *grins* I do~
Eos: *laughs and hugs her* Lots and lots of things. *blinks* I have...and they look fun?
Lucy: Yesss~  *blinks back at him* You mean you've never been on any of the rides?
Eos: *shrugs* I don't like being visible around a lot of people...
Lucy: *nudges him* But can we still gooo to one~?
Eos: We can go on as many as you want? *shrugs* I don't care. I just avoided the rides when I was younger
Lucy: *grinning like an idiot* *squeels* Yes~! I win! *looks up at him* Why avoid them? Just to avoid people? or...?
Eos: *laughs* You win! *nods* People mostly. I like to watch them. I do not like to be smushed by them cause they cant see me
Lucy: I do~ *grimaces* Sounds awful....*wiggles fingers* But I'll know you're there~ So you can be invisble all you like, if it's better for you? *rubs arm* Actually, I feel like I've been kinda bugging you about it lately~ And it's not really my place to~ So sorry~
Eos: *shrugs* I'm fast enough to dodge most of them now? *smiles* Thanks~I don't mind though, so don't worry about it.
Lucy: *waggles eyebrows* Quick one, are ya~? *laughs* *smiles back and tucks hair behind her ear* You sure...? Eos: I take my time when I need to~*nods* I'm sure.
Lucy: Do you, now~? *laughs and nuzzles into him lightly* Back to the lodge~?
Eos: I do. *laughs and takes her hand* Sure, getting tired? *pops them back cause I'm tired and need sleep*
Back to top Go down
https://flippintables.forumotion.com

Snow Mountain 2 ~Fun~
Page 1 of 1