FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood and Bay's M RP (In Progress) Lucille and Ortico~ Part 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bay

Bay

Blood and Bay's M RP (In Progress) Lucille and Ortico~ Part 1  Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Bay's M RP (In Progress) Lucille and Ortico~ Part 1    Blood and Bay's M RP (In Progress) Lucille and Ortico~ Part 1  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Ortico was a patient character for the most part, he was in love with Lucille, but he wanted to take it slow to continue giving her comfort. However that left him in awkward situations sometimes, especially after his mind would wander into the darker thoughts.
So he holed himself up in his room, thinking he had locked the door, stripped of all clothes, laying on his bed in the nude, eyes shut as he hand wanders down, to his special area, already fully standing as he starts letting his fantasies fill his mind in lust, and filth.
Lucille: *in one of her less poof-y dresses, she walks down the hall slowly with a small box with ribbon on it in hand, walking to Ortico* *reaches the door and goes to knock but hesitates, opening it silently and slipping in without a sound to surprise him* *slinks into a dark corner of his room, still not having seen him and turns around, freezing and putting a hand over her mouth, flushing a deep scarlet colour and staring at him*
Ortico: *room is probably dark, and he's too focused* *wraps his hand around his cock, as he shudders. Moving it slowly.* Lucille~ Mhm....~ *eyes slightly shut, as he begins a rhythm.* So... so gorgeous... *rolls his hips a bit, one hand going to fiddle with the ring* Please... oh gods tigh..tighter!~ *clenches his hand more around himself*
Lucille: *shivers and steps back a little, leaning on the wall because he's touching that ring and her knees go weak* *bites her lip to keep from making a sound but drops the box, luckily it lands on something soft and doesn't make a sound* *so flushed, but smiling, because that's her name he's saying~* *closes her eyes and just kind of listens, may be imagining things*
Ortico: *rolling that ring between his fingers, as he strokes himself more, adjusting his position better.* Luc...lucille please... ahhh.... fu.. no.. make... make love with me~! *just calling to the air as he continues binging his hand up and down* Sweet love~ *groaning, hunching over a bit as he gasps out a bit, tentacles probably snaking and rubbing his hights a bit, as he throws his head back* There.... ahhh, squeeze tighter, fa...faster! ..then....then insidddddddee~
Lucille: *legs shake and she slides to the ground when he touches the ring again* *brings her other hand up and holds it over her mouth, breathing through her nose and shaking* *moves to get up and come over, but hesitates because she's unsure if he's actually calling for her* *lets her own tentacles snake out and untie the back of her dress and breathes slowly* *one of them moves to rub her own mark and she bites back a sound*
Ortico: *cries out in pleasure when she rubs her mark* Lucille~ Ahh~ a...again~ *starts moving his hand faster, as his tentacles take place of his hand on it, groaning when they clutch around his cock tightly, letting his one hand clutch on the sheets, other one still fiddling with the rings* Nne..neeeedd youuuu~ Soooo badly. Lov.....ahhh1~ *getting a bit loud, as he thrusts his hips upwards into the tentacles*
Lucille: *has her eyes closed and is breathing heavily, lets a tentacle slide over it again and squeaks, clasping her hands tighter over her mouth* *uses her tentacles to help her up, shaking so much and very flushed* *dress slips down a little from being loose and lets a tentacle slide under the top of her dress, over her breasts before pushing it away, because that's unladylike* *can't stop them from taking her hair out and it drops down, flowing around her hips golden and as smooth as silk* *watches him before biting her lip and rubbing her mark in little circles with her hand*
Ortico: *cries out again in pleasure when the tentacle slides over it, calling out Lucille's name rather loudly. His hand rolling the piercing and pinching it, moving his other hand shakily strokes the head of his cock, as the tentacles rub it* So...so... close~ *has his eyes peeked open for a moment, sees what he believes is a vivid imagination of Lucille, groaning more, as he squeezes his eyes shut, tightly.* *feels her rubbing her mark with her hand as he cries out more, voicec cracking a bit* Ahhh! Go...gonnnaaa...mhmm!
Lucille: *panting and whispers his name so quietly* *bites her lip and leans back a little, the dress slipping further, falling and getting caught on her hips* *stumbles to a chair and closes her eyes, letting her tentacles slide all over* *glances at him and freezes, smiling a little at him* Ortico....~ *bites her lip and leans back in the chair, rubs it a little harder, stroking it and moans out loud before calling his name* *doesn't care if he see's her for real now, slides a tentacle over her thigh and rubs herself with it slowly*
Ortico: *feels the harder rubbing, stroking and hears the moaning as he reaches his peak, letting his climax go and releases as he cries out* Lucille, I love you. *but more mashed together as he flops back down, tentacles retreating almost. Breathing heavily, as he opens an eye, looking at his room and seeing Lucille, immediately sitting up, with a grin, probably starting to bounce back, as he lets his tentacles slip down towards her, letting a few go under the dress, and rubs her sweet spot between her legs, as others go to her breasts and one going to her mark, and rubbing it slowly. Watching her with the biggest grin you could possibly see on his face .Eyes dark in color and full of lust.
Lucille: *panting and moaning as he does, rubbing herself slowly* *moans loudly and leans back, slowing in her rubbing as he peaks and smiles, so very scarlet* I.. I love you too Ortico~ *tentacles go limp and slide away from rubbing, fingers still brushing against the mark* *glances at him and smiles, waving a little before gasping and squeezing her legs on the tentacle* O..Ortico~ I... *moans quietly and makes his ring go to his wrist* *brings her hand up and squeezes the tentacle on her breast* I came.... To give you a... A present~ *snakes her tentacles over to him and lets them wrap onto his legs, one wrapping onto his wrist and sliding over the bangle*
Ortico:: *sees her making the the ring go to his wrist, looking down a bit, before feeling her squeeze his tentacle as he groans a bit. Chuckling as he listens to her, feeling the tentacles, as he strokes them gently* Well... I can kind of see that~ *eyes are wandering as he pulls her over to the bed, when she gets close enough he pulls her into his arms, giving her a kiss, hand wandering a bit on his side, tentacle still against her breast* So what is it?~ *letting his tentacles stroke between her legs more, kissing at her exposed skin a bit*
Lucille: *watches him, still breathing heavy. Rubs her hands over his chest slowly and smiles* Would... You say that... You love me again? Please...~? *breath hitches as he strokes her tentacles and they wind tighter and touch the tip of his cock* *leans into him and kisses back, slides her hands around him, squeezing herself onto him, breasts pressed against his chest* It... It was... *bites her lip and moans before leaning in to kiss him deeply* *breaks the kiss and pants* It was me~ *slides a tentacle up his leg and along his cock slowly, moves back to kissing him*
Ortico: *leans close to her ear* I love you~ I love you more than the sun, the moon, or the air. I love you more than Cupid ever loved and I will always love you that much if not more. Our love makes even Hades and Zeus jealous that they can't have that type of love with their partners.. * groans as he instinctively bucked his hips forward.* Greatest present I could ever want and need~* Feeling her kissing him as he kisses back as passionately, each time. Hand going to her hair, the other one, running knuckles down her side, groaning from the tentacles against his cock. Tentacles slowly pulling down her panties, as one swoops in rubbing her bare skin. Kissing her a bit deeply, as he presses his tongue against her lips asking for entrance*
Lucille: *closes her eyes and shivers against him* I... Oh Ortico~ I love you, just as much as that. More than my life. You, are the only thing that matters anymore~ *gasps and presses herself against him* You... you need me~? *slides her hands over his back and down to his butt, rubbing over it gently* *slides her tentacle around it and squeezes before sliding along him at a not so slow pace* *moans a little and lets her panties be taken off, her own tentacles sliding her dress all the way off* *gasps and moves a hand to the tentacle down there, rubbing it firmly and guiding it's tip to her opening. Moves her hand to her clit and rubs it gently, moaning against him* *kisses him back and parts her lips, letting his tongue in*
Ortico: *whispers in her ear* You are the only thing in my world that I need~ *gets pressed against groaning as he feels the hand and tentacles as e arches more* Ahh~ *feels her guiding his tentacle, ah chucks her panties away, and pushes that tentacle inside of Lucille from the opening, stopping when it gets about an inch in, 2 inches, 3 and so on, twirling and rubbing against the innerwalls as Ortico groaned out, he didn't even think about it as more tentacles snaked out, one going to her butt and rubbing the hole gently, while a different one, began rubbing at the opening, pushing in a teeny bit, before he would take it out and repeat the process. the last one fiddled in her hair, as he slips his tongue into her mouth letting it try and figure out each detail as the one hand goes to rest on her hip, the other one in her hair.
Lucille: *leans her head on him and shivers* I... I only need you too~ *moans and presses herself against his body, tilting her hips towards him* *tenses and cries out in pleasure, still rubbing herself, slides her hand back to the tentacle and rubs it gently* Ahh.. Ahh! M.. More! P..please Ortico! More! *snakes her own tentacles around him, holds him against her, another snaking down to his cock and sliding under it before moving to his bum and sliding about, wrapping around his balls and sliding, the other squeezing the base of his cock and pulling towards the tip* O...Ortico... I.. I feel so... Feel so warm~ *rests a hand on his chest, the other down brushing against the bangle. Touches it and it sinks into him, reappearing as a small piercing in his tongue. Teases it with her own tongue and moans into him*
Ortico: *groans, as he nods, pushing the second tentacle into her, trying to fill her to the brim, moving each one in and out of sync. Feeling her tentacles, he let out a groan, he felt like if his cock got any more hard it may burst from her touches. Trying to remain cool, he let the one tentacle near her bum, poke into her back hole with just the tip, twirling around a bit before pulling it out, and letting the tip playing with the hole, occasionally peeking in* Feeling both hands away from herself, he moved the hand away from her hair and grabbed her hand in his, pulling it to his cock, he pressed the base against her hand, wrapping their hands around it he began to move his hand up and down. Moans as he teases her with the new piercing before pulling his mouth away* Go..Gooood~ Since I do tooo~* latching on her right breast, twirling his tongue around the nipple, before teasing it between his teeth and sucking on it. Feeling back got his tentacle to tease her other breast, delicately tracing around the nipple.
Back to top Go down
http://heybay101.deviantart.com

Blood and Bay's M RP (In Progress) Lucille and Ortico~ Part 1
Page 1 of 1