FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood and Bay's M RP (In Progress) Lucille and Ortico~ Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bay

Bay

Blood and Bay's M RP (In Progress) Lucille and Ortico~ Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Bay's M RP (In Progress) Lucille and Ortico~ Part 2   Blood and Bay's M RP (In Progress) Lucille and Ortico~ Part 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:25 am

Lucille: *cries out and rocks her hips forward, arching her back and throwing her head backward, moaning each time the tentacles move in her, very wet and leans into them* *tentacle slides all the way around his cock and squeezes, pulling in a sucking motion and pumping along him* *gasps and tenses, her own tentacle slipping into him, stopping every inch or so, letting him become accustomed to the rubbery feel* *shivers against him and slides the tentacle away from his cock, wrapping her delicate dainty fingers around it and caresses gently* *looks at him, so much wanting in her eyes, lips all soft and swollen from being kissed* Is... Is it normal... Ahh! T-to.. Feel this way~? *taking in shuddery breaths, moans and grips onto the bangle tightly but gently* *leans her chest into him and breathes slowly* *rubs her legs against him and moans his name quietly*
Ortico: *feels her tentacles, as he groans out, before arching completely when he feels the tentacles enter into him as he takes long and deep breaths trying to relax and let it in, feeling bizarre but perhaps enjoying it, as he sticks his other tentacle into her just as she was doing to him, making sure she was comfortable as the other two become more rushing as they seem to move faster now that she's very wet. He nuzzled her neck, as his hands go to her breast squeezing them* Y....yess~ Its very normal but feels its best with whom you love~ *moving one hand to play with her mark as he starts pushing her down some* ...after I ... I need inside you... *bucking into her hand and against the tentacle at the same time as his place with both holes devilishly, just urging her to cum.
Lucille: *presses herself against him and pants. slides her tentacle into him further before pulling out and then sliding back in, almost copying him as he does to her. Gasps and tenses before relaxing slightly and squeaking a moan* Ahh.. Ahh! O-ortico! You feel s-so... Ah! F-faster! *nuzzles him back as she shakes against him weakly* I... I do love y-you~ *cries out and arches her back when he touches he mark, hooks a leg behind his as he pushes her down* In...Inside me~ B-but... you already.. a-are~ Ahh! *stroking him and squeezing as she pulls on his cock, trying desperately to hold back the hot feeling inside her* Ortico! I... i feel... Strange~! *screams his name but holds on*
Ortico: *pressing back, groaning as he continues sliding in and out of her, with his tentacles. as he presses the mark again, leaning over her, he groans out when he's stroked and pulled as he whispers in her ear.* That strange feeling feels amazing doesn't it, you want it more~Don't you?~ *thrust his tentacles into her more. Poking in a third one even* Besides, its not the tentacles I just want in you. I want you to have my cock deep inside of you~ *nips her earlobe, feeling his build up, soon about to release again, as he begins thrusting his cock in her hand, on hand just playing with the mark on her, other hand going to the tentacle inside of him, as he strokes it. The one he has in her by its lonesome he gets to thrust itself deeper inside of her* *whispers again* I lo..love you~
Lucille: *moans and buries her face in the crook of his neck, rocking her hips into his tentacles. Squeals in pleasure as he touches the mark and hooks her other leg over his back* Y-yes! I... I want more! *screams his name as he thrusts another tentacle into her, her own squeezing down on his cock, the other pushing further into him.* O-oh~ *tilts her hips up to him and smiles, looking into his eyes and pulling gently on his cock, rubbing her thumb over the head* You... You can~ If you... if you want to~ *gasps and presses her chest against his. Stroking him in time with his thrusting, guiding him closer to her opening. Biting her lip and moaning as he touches the mark. The bangle disappears and then returns as a ring around his cock, now being touched each time he thrusts* *moans as he touches her tentacle and it moves further in him, muscles tightening before she screams his name and hits her peak, climaxing and clinging to him as she shudders and pants* *liquid flowing down his tentacles*
Ortico: *feels her other leg around him, as he thrusts the tentacles more when she tilts her hips up, as she smiles down at her, lust glazed eyes as he shut them tightly feeling her tentacles squeeze down on his cock, pre cum beginning t drip out as his smile widens, feeling her pressing against him, he held her that close, moaning and thrusting more starting to feel his head swimming, feeling the metal on his cock, his pleasures heightened by each thrust, pull and stroke. Feeling it move i him more, he began to clench around it, not able to hold it much longer as he hears her screaming his name during her climax, and the liquids flowing down his tentacles, thrusting his cock a few more times, he feels the coil of passion in his gut unwind, as he screams out her name, cum flowing out of him, onto her hand the metal and her tentacle. He held her close, slowly pulling each tentacle out as he begins giving her sweet kisses between each pant, Mumbling 'I love you so much~"
Lucille: *gripping him with her dainty legs, toes curled in ecstasy and pleasure. Moves her free hand to caress his cheek and rub his ear a little, panting, tentacles sliding off and out of him after he climaxed* Ortico... I love you very much too~ *brings her covered hand up and rests it just below her bellybutton. leans up and kisses him gently, making small happy noises into him as he kisses back*
Ortico: *kisses back, as he lets his hands rest, one in his hair, the other on her breast. Pulling away slowly he smiled at her. "So, how did you like the pre- show~? *started to run his finger around her nipple, kissing at her neck slowly, teasingly, rolling his hips against hers, just giving his body a chance to recover, groaning out when he feels his cock ring rub against his member, up and down slightly.*
Lucille: *glances down at his hand on her breast and then looks to him and smiles, her face pink* P-pre show? There... There's more...~? *bites her lip and smiles slightly at him, moans a little and rocks her hips forward against his, slides her hand down off her body and rubs the ring on his cock, shivering against him and closing her eyes as she does, moves it along him slowly, tightening a little*
Ortico: *laughing* Well... yes~ If you are okay with it. and I meant pre sow when you caught me ... when you caught me masturbating to you~" *groans as he starts raising more, as he feels her hand, calling out a bit* Mhmm~ This feels so good~ *letting his hands wander down, one began to rub her folds, peeking a couple fingers into her spreading them apart slightly, and wiggling them. when he feels the ring tightening a little, he groans out, becoming fully erect again* Al...almost timee~
Lucille: *smiles, a little embarrassed and nods* Y-yes~ *flushes and looks away from him* Oh.. I really didn't mean... I'm sorry Ortico... *hesitates but keeps on rubbing him, pressing her thumb onto the bottom of his cock, squeezing and pulling towards herself* I-it does~? *gasps and freezes for a moment before continuing, tightening the muscles in her abdomen and moaning a little, pulling the ring along him and it tightens a little more* Almost... Almost~
Ortico: *smiles as he moans out when she pulls a squeezing his cock as it tightens more* Ooooh yeah~ *pushing his fingers around more in her, as he twirls his fingers.* Groaning more as he feels the ring tightens more.* Ahhh~ Please... please... soon.... I need this.I need you~
Lucille: *bites her lip and leans up to kiss him, shaking a little* *moans into him and rocks her hips forward, moving his cock with her hands to rub on her sweet spot, loosens the band, shifts it to just behind the head of his cock and tightens it, keeping it there* *breaks the kiss and rests her forehead against his* N-now..~ T-take me now Ortico~ *squeezes the head of him and rolls it over her sweet spot, moaning his name*
Ortico: *feels his cock being rubbed on her sweet spot as he cries out in pleasure, more so when he feels the metal band being kept placed behind this head as he nods. Kissing her quickly, he moans out again when he is squeezed and rolled over the sweet spot, before thrusting into her, until he is completely inside, gasping out as he takes it all in, slowly begins to rock in her, as he squeezes her breast. It was better than he could ever imagine.He wasn't sure if he wanted to let her ever leave the bed since he'd miss rocking inside of her* You... your sooooo good. Per....perfeccct~
Lucille: *revels in his cries and presses it against her, sliding it over and around, shouting his name. kisses the corner of his mouth and breathes against him. lets go of his cock and moans, wrapping her legs around him tightly and slipping her hand down to press on her mark. Bites her lip and arches her back, moaning. Not ever wanting this to end. leans up and whispers in his ear* F-faster Ortico~ *rolls her hips against him*
Ortico: *shudders as he tries kissing her when she kisses hte corners of his mouth. Feels her legs as tugs her closer, moving his mouth to latch onto her skin, moaning against her skin as he starts creating a hickey on her collarbone. Hearing her pleas, he begins to move much faster, fingers digging into her hips as he continues. When he feels like the mark is good enough, he pulls his mouth away with a 'pop'. feels her rolling hips, as he clings tighter to her, still moving at a face pace, just a little harder than before, not to the point of being rough though.*
Lucille: *shifts her lips to his and kisses him deeply before nestling her cheek against his shoulder and moaning sweetly into his ear. glances at him and slides a hand into his hair, tangling her fingers in it gently. gasps and clenches her muscles, making it harder for him to move inside her, but making the cock ring rub her inner walls. Screams in pleasure and throws her head back, arching her back and rubbing her thumb on the mark on her hip* You... You feel so... Good! Aahh! *rubs her thighs on him and cries out*
Ortico: *feels her hands as he lets out satisfied noises, crying out in pleasure when he feels the inner walls tightening around him, feeling a rush of pleasure course through him from the rubbing, as he tries to keep his pace. Watching her throw her head back, he began to assault her neck, with any variety of kisses nips, licking and sucking. Feeling her rub her mark, he groaned again, before just pulling away from Lucille for a moment, pulling himself out as he uses his tentacles to move her, to a kneeling position, moving to her backside, he thrusted in from behind, groaning out as he leaned against her, hands going around and squeezing her breasts before trailing down her body, one residing on the mark on her hip, the other going to her clit and begins rubbing it between two fingers, keeping the same pace as earlier.* So... fu...fucking good!~ *bites his lip to prevent himself from crying out*
Lucille: *shudders against him and thrusts her hips down on him. squealing moans as he keeps moving and kissing her. gasping for air as he pulls out, looks at him a little confused before squeezing the tentacles briefly and resting a moment on her knees. moans his name, her back rubbing on him, the sensitive spots where her tentacles come from being rubbed. Squeals out in pleasure as he touches the mark. bites her lip and moves her hand to hold over his and guide him, showing him just how she likes to be touched* S-say my name~ *leans back into him and cries out his name*
Ortico: *groaning as he rubs the mark more as she likes it, moving hs other hand to go and rub her sensitive spots where the tentacles come from. As he starts calling out her name with each breath, getting louder occasionally, as thrust faster, tentacles coming out,and rubbing her body all over, suctioning on her breasts and other ones gently rubbing. *crying out a bit as he rolls his hips against her rear, peeking his eye open as he smirks from the view~* Mhmmm~ Luccciiillleeeee~
Lucille: *moans and shakes against him, moving his hand to rub her. presses her back into his hand and squeals. her own tentacles coming out and wrapping around him slowly, sliding over every inch of his body. pants and leans forward onto her hands, rocking backward onto him. Moaning his name every second sound or so, getting louder each time before squealing and starting again* L-louder Ortico~! H-harder! I n-need you~ *moves his hand so that his fingers graze along her lower lips and stifles a moan*
Ortico: *groans as he feels her hand, before feeling the tentacles as he calls out her name, as he allows his own tentacles to come out and roam her body, a few rubbing against some of her own tentacles. Eagerness ran through him again, as he rocked against her harder, calling her name louder, some of his thrusts to the point where she may have her back raised up so her knees were off the mattress. Letting his hand stay at the lower lips, he rubbed the front with his palm, fingers grazing and trailing the lower lips. Each rock gaining more strength and momentum~ * Mhmm~ ..I can't get enough~ Luuuucciillllllee~ *One tentacle poking into her other hole, twirling around as he lets it get Lucille used to it again, before starting to rub against the tight sides~*
Lucille: *breathing slowly and moaning his name, slides a tentacle around his back and down to his back hole, rubbing around it gently before slipping in a little. pulls out and keeps caressing around it. shivers and wraps her tentacle around his, rubbing hers against any of his that they happen to come across. Shrieks loudly as he thrusts into her, whole body shaking against him. panting, rubbing his hand with her own, caressing his fingers with her own. Moans loudly, cant get close enough to him. juices starting to flow down her thighs, screaming for more* I... I need you Ortico! I love you! S-show me how... how much you love me~! *bites her lip and tosses her head back, arching her back and tightening the muscles as much at they go. reveling in his gentle caress. slides her hand and pushes at the tentacle, moaning for more*
Ortico: *cries out Lucille's name loudly, as he feels the tentacle enter him, his tentacle plunging into her deeper, as he thrust a little rougher into her. He rubbed the ark teasingly, and various speeds. Allowing his tentacles to twirl around hers as he lets one goes to her mouth, trailing around it, before going down her body, avoiding the ones squeezing her breasts, and just around her caressing her skin. Fingers feeling the juices as he plunged them in a bit letting his cock rub against the inner walls making sure the cock ring rubs her inner walls. Grabbing one of her legs he pushed the knee closer to her elbow as he began lunging in any deeper her could. *Lucille~ I love...love you so much~* *when she tosses her head back, he grabs her hair trying to not be rough, as he tugs a bit on her hair, and smashes his lips onto hers, lipping his tongue in between hers immediately.* begins to slowly add another tentacle into her rear, as he pulls her further back, thrusting in as face as his body will allow him, and a bit rough, grinding each time the end of his shaft is against her lips.
Lucille: *screams in pleasure and slides the tentacle into him slowly, pumping in time with him. squeaks as he thrusts into her and shudders. Slides a tentacle down to rub hard on her mark. Others twirl around his and squeeze, may be fighting for dominance playfully. moans and licks at the tentacle before closing her eyes and arching her back. squeaks and smiles, asking for more between each pant. Clenches her muscles and the cock ring squeezes tighter behind his head, wont be letting him cum until it loosens. Moans his name and her eyes flutter, head swimming* S-so much~ *squeaks and kisses him back, her tongue teasing him in a playful struggle. moans into him and grinds her hips back into him*
Ortico; *feels the tentacles as he groans, adding a tentacle in with him, not letting it go as far as his cock was allowed. Tentacles fighting for dominance definitely, Cries into the kiss when he feels the tentacle rubbing her mark. He swirls his tongue around hers, starting to try and take more dominance, put has to pull away when he feels the cock ring, groaning out, as he squints at Lucille and whispers* Cruel woman." Kisses her again, as he slips her tongue in, deciding to try and be cruel starts slowing down the pace, a lot. Still grinding into her, moving to twirl her back around, with his tentacles and cock still inside her, as he does so squirming to pin her against the headboard, strong grip on her hair, as he begins pounding into her, grabbing the other leg this time, tossing it and holding it over his shoulder as he tries pushing his throbbing cock and tentacles in deeper to her. Still kissing her, a slight bruising pressure against her lips but not too painful, tentacle crawling up and down her spine.
Lucille: *a slight tear rolls down her cheek as she smiles and calls out his name. her tentacles squeeze his tighter and tighter, sliding all over them. Her tentacle running over the mark and sliding around. licks at his gently and gives in to his before he pulls away. licks he puffy lips and smiles at him, whispering back* Y-you'll have to ask, this time~ *kisses him back deeply and slides her tongue around his before moaning and gripping him, wanting so much more. Wriggles playfully to keep him from pinning her, stretching her arms out above her. Cries out and screams for more, not loosening the ring one bit. slides a hand down and pushes at the tentacles. kissing him back passionately, licking at the corners of his mouth. slides a tentacle to play with his traveling her spine*
Ortico: *grins when Lucille's tentacles give in to him* We'll see~ *kisses her back deeply* Goes to pin her as he feels her wiggle away, grinning after a moment, he begins to tickle her sides, as he continues thrusting, before he nips on her ear, whispering* I bet you taste so good~ *thrusts another tentacle into her, pumping his cock in her, as he lets the tentacles go off pace to his cock, and allowing them to go as deep as possible. Whispers* Now, you are thinking about this, about me licking your sweet juices, and I bet that turns you on more, making that warmth grow~*lets his tentacles inside her start pulsing head* And now your minds probably drifting to how you want to wrap your lips around my head and shaft. *trying to distract her, as he gets a tentacle to try and pin her arms. Still thrusting hotly as the tentacle from her back begins wrapping its self around her,s and any other groups of tentacles as he lets his rub against hers almost grinding them.* *stubborn ass*
Back to top Go down
http://heybay101.deviantart.com

Blood and Bay's M RP (In Progress) Lucille and Ortico~ Part 2
Page 1 of 1