FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swamp/ Temple Rp Part 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bay

Bay

Swamp/ Temple Rp Part 1.  Empty
PostSubject: Swamp/ Temple Rp Part 1.    Swamp/ Temple Rp Part 1.  EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Whoever decided that they should go camping near the swamp....was a complete moron. It was humid, it was buggy, and it was definitely not enjoyable. They were far enough from the swamp to not actually worry about falling in, but you could still hear the bugs and frogs making noises.
Moa: *chillin' with the group, probably sitting against a tree nearby, or in it, looking a bit unsure, but loving treees*
Clay: *rolling in the mud like a boss and nibblin' on swamp grasses, looking completely at peace*
Becca: *looking around* Okay, so this place is definitely not on my 'places to visit list'. There is only like 45 couples that I deal with who would find this remotely romantic. *sits on a rock*
Lucy: *sitting very near the mud, deciding whether to jump in and make pies or not*
Jarrett- *swats a a mosquito* W-well... uhm... this could be uhm... fun?
Moa: *looks at Becca, blinks* I think it's... um... nice. not... wonderful, but kinda nice...
Charlie: *playing a few guitar notes very, very far from the swamp, tuning and such*
Becca; *smiles at Moa* You are one of the 45 dear. * mosquito lands between her eyes as she swats at it, falling off the rock into a mud puddle when she does* Really!?
Moa: *blinks again, tilts head* what...? *small gasp when she falls in, gets up and goes to help her* are you alright, miss?
RosyAutumn : Jarrett- Becca! Are you alright?
Becca: * stands up* Yeah yeah. This is just my luck since I smell like dang chocolate. *looks at Jarrett* Peachy~
Jarrett- *looks down* O-oh... I'm sorry...
Moa: *blinks, sniffs her, then jumps back* oh my! you do!
Becca: Its not your fault cutie. *looks at Moa* I told you. *twirls, switching her clothes to clean campy type clothes* So cutie, having fun?
Moa: *blinks, leans and sniffs her again, pinks for doing so, then looks around* what are we... going to do out here..?
Clay: *glances at Moa, rolling more in the mud* We're going to feeeaassst~<3 *grass nibble*
Moa: *looks over at him, hides a small laugh, nods* there is a lot of grass around here.
Jarrett- *smacks at a mosquito at his cheek* U-uhm... not yet.
Becca: Yeah, *pulls out from a bag and for once not poofing anti bug lotion rubbing it onto her forearms*
Clay: *nomnom* And swamp grass is the beeessssst~<3
Moa: *walks over to him, and crouches down, looks at the grass, then tears a piece of it, and sniffs it* is it...?
Jarrett- Uhm... so... *looks around* What is the plan for this uhm... trip?
Clay: *nods, nomming on it as he rolls around* Most definitely~ So moist and rich~ Taste it~<3
Becca: I ...haven't the foggiest idea. Bug lotion? *holds it out*
David: *poofs in with red hearts, brown eyed, slightly beefy looking, with PINK hair, in a business suit*
Moa: *sniffs the grass and nibbles it, then smiles and nods* it is good...~
Charlie: *starts playing some folk songs as his guitar is tuned~*
Jarrett- Uhm... Thank you. *takes the lotion and starts putting it on his neck and other exposed skin areas*
Becca: * sees David jumping 3 feet in the air* When in heck did you get here! // David: I am here for the annual observations.
Becca: *looks at Jarrett* Anytime
Jarrett- *blinks and looks between David and Becca* Is that uhm... your boss?
Lucy: *jumps a bit, as if somebody scared her, although nothing is visible around her* *glares off into the distance behind her for a second before deciding to play it off and jump into the mud, slippin' off her shoes*
Becca: Kinda? He's like the 2 in command dude... and I really don't want him here. *sighs* Jarrett, I'm going to find something. Be back *walks away*
Moa: *sniffs the grass and nibbles it, then smiles and nods* it is good...~
Clay: Tooollld you~ <3 *looking totally blissful* *reaches out, entirely covered with mud* Join me~?
Jarrett- Uhm... alright... Be careful.
David: *just stands there, looking at Jarrett* That's one way to put it but yes. The name, which I go by now is David Amare. *holds out hand*
Moa: *looks at the much, eeps, then shakes her head* oh, n-no... I couldn't... *looks a moment, totally unsure*
Clay: *rolls again* But it's so amazing~!
Jarrett- *looks down at his boots and shakes David's hand* J-jarrett... I'm uhm... Becca's uhm... friend.
Moa: *bites lip a bit, slight head shake* but... our clothes...
David: *shakes his hand* Yes, I am quite aware. You are also involved with a Lelant Noctsry correct? *doesn't look at notes*
Moa: *looks at her clothes a bit, slight nod, then at him* well... I guess I can... for a little bit...
Jarrett- *blushes bright read* W-w-w-what? I-I-I uhm.... I.... uhm... uhm...
Becca: *walking around, noticing a swamp, with a few lilies as she walks near it*
David: Ahh still shy about it I see. *marks that down*
Clay: *holds out arms for her again, tail swishing around* Please do, Miss Moa~<3
*a pair of yellow golden eyes poke out of the water and stare at Becca before ducking down into the water*
Moa: *small laugh* alright...~ *looks at his hand, and hesitates to take it, a bit worried about the mud still, but going to try to have fun*
Becca: *swears she hears something* If that is someone trying to scare me, I warn you. I will kick your butt myself or send Braids after you.
Jarrett- W-what? W-why are you uhm... writing? *brushing his bangs out of his face*
David: Just observations, since we need to make sure that Rebecca is doing a good job not only with being cupid but interacting with normal people
Erl- *sits on a rock in his halfling form. He pulls his bow across his violin and starts playing a melancholic tune*
Becca: *hears the music as she looks around* That sounds... familiar *starts drifting towards Erl*
Jarrett- Well uhm... Becca works uhm... really hard at her uhm... cupid work...
David: I see, *jots this down* did you always stumble this much?
Moa: *pulled in, makes a small "eep" of sorts, then laughs* we're going to get dirty...!
Lucy: *sitting in the mud, totally intending to make mudpies, but glaring at something unseeable to everyone else~* I said no....
Eos: *appears REALLY close to David* He does~
Erl- *keeps playing his violin and glances at Becca* Come closer...
Clay: *grins* That would me ideal~ THe dirt is naaatural~<3
Jarrett- W-what? Uhm... y-yes? *jumps back when Eos appears and falls back* A-ah! Ouch...
Moa: *small smile, still nervous* yes, but... it can be hard to get out of things...
David: *glances at Eos not really shocked* Thank you. *jots it down* If you are trying to scare me you might want to pick someone who is less than a few centuries old. I have dealt with everything from whiny little cherubs to nokkens and centaurs
Koia: *pops in-in mud* *looks down and sighs* Seriously?
Becca: *walks over, definitely caught in the spell*
Clay: Then we save those clothes specifically for the next mud adventure~? *rolls, still holding her hand, probubly bringing Moa down with him~*
Erl- *smirks as Becca draws nearer* So simple...
Charlie: *belting out random folk song lyrics, bellowing for the hell of it, just kinda being obnoxious with his singing for no reason as he sets up a campfire*
Eos:*shrugs* Forgot I wasn't visible honestly.*grins at him* So you can get rid of the one here?
Becca: *draws closer*
Moa: ah! *brought down with him, rolls as well, small laugh, but arches her back slightly while doing so, trying to be careful* *totally wearing a long skirt too, cuz she always does*
David: *looks at Eos* Pardon? There's a nokken in the area. Well then just leave it be and keep everyone together.
Lucy: *muttering as she glares at that unseen thing~* Because you already lived, and you can't again, and your body is probubly terribly decayed....*making fists of mud and such, staring at the ground*
Clay: *laughs as his tail swishes around like it owns the place* *splashes the mud and sighs happily, sinking deeper into it* So homey~<3
Erl- *chuckles and stops playing and walks up to Becca* Honestly when I saw you and your friends I had no idea that it would be so simple to get myself dinner tonight. Now... how to finish the job... Drowning? Or perhaps I should just cut to the chase and has a nibble while you're still kicking~?
Becca: *just stands there, head tilted, almost looking like a china doll with her mouth slightly open*
Moa: *laying on her stomach in the mud, eeps when she sinks a bit, and sits up/ on her feet, looking down at her muddy shirt* goodness..!
Jarrett- *stands up and dusts himself off* W-what is a uhm... nokken?
Eos: *shakes head* Good luck with that. *glances at Jarrett* I wasn't here okay? Koia is going to be furious when she finds out Becca got eaten. *blends* Tragic really~
Clay: It isss goodness~<3 *rollroll, letting go of her hand*
Jarrett- W-w-what?! B-b-becca! No! We have to find her!
[David: Rebecca is going to be what? *emotions of worry instead of passive ness * You two come with me, we are finding her.
Eos: *still blended* No thanks~
David: *looks at Jarrett* Come on then. *does the twirl thing so he is now in hiking wear* We'll follow her trail. * starts walking/running*
Koia: *storming through swamp* Who the HELL thought this was a good idea...
Erl- *draws a finger across Becca's jaw* I think I might just drown you. You humans get such a nice flavor that way... That slight flavor of muck... Delicious.
Lucy: *chucks a mudpie at the air before grumbling and swivling around, ploping down into the mud on her butt and shoveling at the mud* Need a distraction....Char's so damn lucky....
Eos: Good luck! *hums and wanders off*
Moa: *watches him roll, small laugh, then looks down at her clothes, slightly worried, thinking about how they're ruined, then looks at him, doensn't want to him to feel bad at all, and decides to lay down again, and roll back and forth, but nooot on her back*
Charlie: *blinks at the sound of Koia's storming* By god it wasn't me....*rolls eyes and goes back to firework*
Becca: *blinks, kind of moving into the touch mumbling, very quietly so some isn't heard.* ...noet...
Jarrett- *stumble/runs down the trail* Becca! *falls on his face, but quickly stands up* Becca! Where are you?!
David: *looks at Jarrett* Be careful, we don't need you injured to save her. *hollers out as he looks around* Rebecca!
Erl- *chuckles and starts playing again as he walks backwards into the water* Come~ Follow me~
Clay: *rolls a bit closer to her* Did you ever like the swamps~? Or were you more of a farm girl solely~?
Becca: *follows, walking on her tip toes, hair slightly covering her face*
Jarrett- I'm fine. I'm not as fragile as everyone thinks. (lies)
David: I don't think it, I know it. *walking around* Look for the nearest source of water if you don't mind.
Moa: *stops and sits up again, looking at him* farm... mostly... there weren't really any nearby swamps... there was a stream close to home, and maybe a river out in the woods...
Jarrett- I can do that. *looks around and points* That way!
David: *walking the way he pointed* Does this always happen? With Rebecca getting into dangerous situations?
Clay: *blinks at her, sitting up as well* I'm afraid you've seriously missed out...*shakes his head* Tragic....*splashes the mud* You must experience this trip to the fullest~
Erl- *leading Becca into deeper and deeper water and slowly changes into his monster form*
Moa: *looks at him, tilts her head* how so?
Koia: *finally free of muck* *plops down next to Charlie and glares at her muddy pants* ...
Becca: *following, still all dazed and mouth opened*
David: *glancing around* Where could she be? *hollers again* Rebecca! Answer us this instance
Clay: The swamp is a woonnnnderful place~<3 I can't believe there isn't a whole world of them~
Jarrett-*follows* Becca! Please! Where are you!
Charlie: *sets guitar aside, for it is just an acoustic, and not his regular one* *scoots closer to Koia* My queen....? *not really liking her unhappy*
Becca: *stops, looking around, eyes not being as glazed* Cutie? *still kind of daze*
Erl- *slowly turns his head to look in the direction Becca looks before playing a more frantic eerie tune on the violin*
David: *squints at the swamp* Is she there? *curses* I really need to remember my glasses next time
Moa: *small nod* the grass is very good. *small smile, runs her hand back and forth in some of the mud* and... it does feel good...
Jarrett- Becca! *runs at the swamp* Becca, no! You'll be eaten! Please come back!
Becca: *sees Jarret * Cut-*snaps back into the daze as she follows Erl again*
David: *Follows after Jarrett* Rebecca, you get back to shore this instance!
Koia: *grumbles then leans over and kisses his cheek* Hey.
Clay: And mud is reaaally good for the skiiinn~ *streatch* *takes a handful of the gras*
Moa: *looks at the grass* may I...?
Jarrett- *shoves his hands out and the water pulls Becca back away from Erl* N-No! Leave her alone!
Charlie: *smiles hesitantly down at her* Hey~ You okay~...?
Clay: *blinks at her then nods* Of course~
Becca: *gets pulled, void of emotions as she still looks in the general direction of Erl*
Moa: *reaches over and grabs a blade of grass from him, hands all muddy, but nibbles on it, then makes a face, cuz tasting mud and stuff*
David: *look at Jarrett* Get her to shore, and back to camp.
Koia: *shrugs* Yeah. I'm not a super fan of mud. It makes my body temp drop. I didn't even think about it when I heard camping. *sighs* Stupid right?
Lucy: *grumble grumble as she shovels the mud with her hands, flinging it at the unseen creature every so often, it obviously going right through it((She's talkin' to Ghosts, if you didn't know))* *wipes at face, not caring if she's smearing mud all over it* Leave me alone....for once...? *takes a breath*
Erl- *gives a sad little moan and sinks into the water*
Clay: *smiles as she takes it, and frowns at her face* You don't like it....?
Becca: *I'm guessing she can snap out of it now* *rubbing her forehead before looking at the water* Why am I in a swamp.....
Eos: *hanging upside down from branch watching the people near the swamp* Wow...you guys cut that close didn't you? *reappears and drops down* There's a fire~*tilts head* Or there should be...*shrugs*
Jarrett- R-Right... *keeps using the water to pull back Becca until she's at the shore. He runs up and hugs her* B-becca! You're alright!
Moa: *looks at it, then at her hands, then at him* oh, no no no! I do like it... I... my hands, is all... *shakes head* mud isn't a good flavor to me...
David: *lets out a sigh of relief before looking back to Eos* Well thank you for your input
Charlie: *drapes an arm around her shoulders and rubs her arm a bit* Not so stupid~ I didn't think of a swamp either....*shakes head* glad I only brought Adda....*sighs and looks at pif* I'll have a fire going in a second~? *smiles a bit and gets back to working on that*
Becca: *gets hugged* I am covering in stinky swamp water how is that alright? *thinks before cluing in* For pete sakes. * pulls away from Jarrett grabbing a large branch walking towards the water* I am going to beat that b**tard!
Clay: *wrinkles his nose for a second before looking at the outside of the mud area* Do you want to get out...?
???:*sounds of sxreaming is heard before falling into swamp lake splashing Jarret, Becca, and David*
Eos: *watches David for a moment before grinning* Anytime~*pops out*
David: *facepalm* Did he get another victim already?
Jarrett- N-no! *sniffs* I d-don't want you to get uhm... eaten...
???: *person stands up in water covers in mud and plants and muc* nKNKJBDjdwbfd *slowly try to walk towards others*
Lucy: *glare* *pounds mud* *mutters things to nothing in particular*
Koia: *smiles slightly* Adda? *tries desperatelly not to laugh* Okay~
Becca: *looks at Jarrett before the water before Jarrett* But...but... *groans* Fine. You owe me Mister.
Moa: *looks down at the mud and runs her hands in it again, shakes her head* no... I think I can stay here longer... *small laughs* my clothes are already ruined, more won't hurt.
David: Pardon? We didn't actually understand your mumbling.
Jarrett- *looks at mysterious individual* W-what is that?
???:*stops before wiping face to revel dirtied red maask*
Eos: *pops in next to Lucy and wiggles his toes in the muck* Why so angry?
Deadpool: I SAID I think i ate some mud...
Charlie: *bobs head towards guitar, pointing with his nose* Adda~ Made with the cheapest wood ever, and she still makes a good sound~ But she's a total prostitute~ Got her off a couplea guys for just a few bucks~ *pathetic stick attempt at making fire*
Becca: *glances over* Aw hell no. *goes over and whacks it with a stick* No one else is going to try eating me or Cutie today! *whacking them with the stick more*
Clay: *splashes again* Yay~<3 *holds out a handful to her* Mudpie, my dear~? *laughing*
Koia: *blinks* Did...did you just call your guitar a prostitute?
DP:*is hit* OW OW! *trying to run away but falls in swamp lake*
Erl- *pokes his lil' monster head up out of the water* More snacks?
Moa: *laughs, and takes it, small nod* why thank you, Mr. Clayton. *plays with it with her fingers*
Lucy: *jumps a bit as Eos appears next to her* *grumbles and points off into the air* I suppose you don't see him?
Skye: *was at the camp this whole time since I said I was going to bring her in long time ago, wrapping up her leg from a cut*
Eos: *looks in direction the points* Nope.
Jarrett- B-Becca! Don't uhm... hurt him!
Clay: *mock tip of the hat* You're oh so welcome, Miss Moa~<3
Charlie: *short nod* I did. She's been played over too many times. *tsks and shakes head*
Edemeir: *in hyena form* *bounding through swamp laughing*
Becca: *looks at Erl* You! Want a snack? Come and have a taste of this stick first!
Koia: *smothers laugh* That's horrible!
Erl- *gasps and ducks back under the water*
Lucy: *glares off at her pointing* It's a ghost. A ghost who wants to NOT be a ghost anymore, and live again. *waves hand* SOmething I'm caaapable of doing, if it wasn't like being Dr Frankenstein....*huffs* Distract me.
DP: *sits up in water* HEy why you hitting me with a stick!? *stands in water* ew i'm covered in something weird and its icky!!!
David: *looks at Becca before poofing his notes up* Needs to cut back on sweets.
Moa: *giggles, looking at the mud pie, and brings it up to pretend to eat it* mmmm....~
Becca: Coward! * huffs looking at DP * Since I just almost got eaten! *pissed* I am cold, wet and yucky feeling. I am going back to camp. *walks along the water towards the camp* *ignoring David's comment*
Erl- *stands up out of the water and pulls some swamp muck off DP and eats it before ducking back into the water*
Charlie: *shrugs and looks at her* The truth is sometimes~? *crooked grin as he picks the guitar up* *points to some worn marks on it* Right there, and there, and there~
Jarrett- W-wait! B-becca! Don't uhm... go alone! *stumbles after her*
Clay: *holds up his own pie* Mmm~ Indeed~ *pretends to nom it*
DP:*huff* the nerve of some-WHAT The*screams like a little girl and tries to run out of water bt falls again*
David: *looks around* Sir, *to DP* I suggest you find yourself back to camp before you get eaten.
Becca: *keeps walking, as she looks at Jarrett* Fine.
Skye: *glances up from her patching up* Did anyone else hear a girly scream?
Erl- *pops his head up and mumbles as he munches* If I can't have people that taste like muck... I'm going to have muck that tastes like people.
Moa: *giggles again, and lays the pie down, pulling her knees up, her tail pokin' out from under her skirt* this is fun...~
DP:*crawls out of swamp lake and wipse off mask and bubbles water out of mask* I taste Eak*
Clay: *griiinns, his tail swishing around* I toollld you~<3 I'm glad you liike it, Miss~
Jarrett- *sniffs as he follows after Becca* I was uhm... so scared...
David: *looks at Erl* The only reason she was almost eaten was since she forgot to wear something important. Next time please stick to dead birds.
Moa: *giggles yet again* of course, I never should have doubted. *playing with mud again*
Becca: *looks at Jarrett* I'm more pissed off about it to be honest.
Clay: *plops backwards into the mud* I know~ Look what you almost missed out on~
Erl- *changes into his halfling form* I cannot help it if the cupid is stupid. A snack is a snack. *glares* I'm becoming a full grown nokk. I cannot live off dead birds, fish and muck the rest of my life. At least... not until I make my decision.
DP: *groans as he tries to wipe off muck adn other things* I want a bath...this is more nasty than that one time with the bear and other things*looks at Erl* You can eat crocs!
Moa: *nods and looks back at him, smiling and still running her hand back and forth in the mud, scooping some, and letting it fall out of her hand*
Jarrett- I'm sorry...
David: That cupid is not stupid. *growls* And secondly how did you know she was a cupid? And yes you can. *doesn't care about his decision*
Clay: *grins goofily at her* *tail curls around and waves a bit, possibly wishing it could wrap around her*
Becca: Not your fault. I mean its not like you sent me to that jerk. *arrives back to camp, going by Charlie and Koia where I presume the fire is as she tries warming up*
DP: don't anyone teach you about not giving in to peer pressure
Erl- *looks at DP* I don't eat crocodiles... *looks at David* She seems pretty stupid to me, and I know she's a cupid because I'm observant. I'm aware of your kind. *sighs* She would have tasted really good. I've heard cupids have a very sweet taste to them. Like candy.
DP: *sighs* I miss my Skye
Moa: *looks at his tail, giggles, then looks at him* you really like the mud, don't you?~
Koia: *flicks purple flame at gathered wood discretly then looks at marks* And that makes her a prostitute?
Clay: *takes a deep breath* I like everything about this place~ The mud, the grass, the air~
David: *glares at Erl* One, don't ever call her dumb, two you will never find out if cupids do or don't. Especially not Rebecca. *even though she really does probably*
Skye: *sneezes as she sits at camp*
Jarrett- W-well I uhm... let you go off by uhm... yourself... *sits down by Becca* And uhm... we didnt find you uhm... faster...
DP:*looks between the two* I'm....gonna leave you love birds alone.....*squishes away from them towards the camp*
Becca: *looks at Koia* Thank you. *scoots closer to the flame, trying to warm up* PSh, its fine. I'm stupid like that and at least you didn't let me get eaten.
Charlie: *laughs* No, no, this is just evident proof that she is~ She's all worn and used~ So much~ And practically begging for me to buy her when I did~ Poor girl was half broken~
David: *looks towards DP* Very funny but no. I have a wife I love. *looks at Erl still pissed off*
Eos: Frankenstein was vastly overrated. Why not simply make a new body cell by cell then force life into something dead? *looks at her* How~?
Moa: *small nod* it is all so lovely.~
Erl- *grins baring more of those lovely teeth of his* and how do you plan on stopping me?
Lucy: Because I have no idea how to even begin to manage that...? *sighs* And forcing their life back into anything would be wrong. No matter how long they've been dead. *shakes her head and looks at him* Magic? *smirks a bit*
Koia: *wiggles fingers at Becca and winks* No problem~*snickers* Charlie, never ever say anything like that around my mum okay?
David: Now that is for me to know. Good day. *poofs away*
Edemeir: *covered ear to tail in muck still bounding around laughing*
Clay: *nods vigerously* It is~ It is~ It isss~ *rolls around*
Becca: *as close as she can be to the fire, without catching on fire or being burned as she tries warming up, but still failing miserably at it*
Jarrett- *nods and rubs his arm staring at the fire*
Skye: *finishes bandaging her leg before going to set her supplies away*
Charlie: *a-okay sign at her* Can do, Miss~ *bites lip a bit, looking at Adda, and starts to retune it, holding the pick inbetween his teeth*
David: *poofs in by Jarrett and Becca* You do know this is going on the observation as reckless and forgetful right?
Kiara: *sitting in her tent, reading and trying not to think about the fact they're surrounded by a muddy forest area, for bugs are bugs, and they are scary*
DP:*walks towards the camp, covers in twigs * AAARRRGGGG
Eos: *holds up fingers and wiggles them dissapearing sections at a time* I am bad a magic?
Erl- *turns back into his monster form and sinks down under the water*
Moa: *giggles again, still just sitting and playing, tail swishing a bit too*
Jarrett- *jumps* A-ah!
Becca: *mutters* Like I care. *trying to warm up* Why is it so hard to get warm!?
Lucy: *laughs a bit* Better at it than me~ *flops in the mud a bit* Be a child with me~?
Koia: *takes off shoes and wiggles toes* At least my feet aren't muck covered~ *looks at Becca* Because you're not snuggling me?
Skye: *glances and slightly jumps before chucking a first aid kit at DP*
Clay: *grins and rolls more, his tail swishing, and brushing against hers, against his knowledge*
Edemeir: *starts rooting through muck*
DP*hit by first aid kit* OW! *falls over and in the mud again*
Becca: *looks at Koia* I am covered in swamp water and almost got eaten, *goes over curling around Koia* I would love to snuggle
Skye: *doesn't bother to check as she goes to her tent*
Moa: *feels this and shivers, turns pink, and looks at his tail*
Charlie: *blinks at Koia for a second and laughs* Snuggle Queen~ You should try it Becca~ *goes back to his guitar*
David: *looks at the two writing a note* Very personal with your clients I see. *rolls his eyes before scratching his pink beard*
Clay: *tail moving against his knowledge whilst he eats grass~*
Jarrett- B-becca is uhm... really nice. Don't be so uhm... hard on her.
Moa: *watches his tail, still blushing, her own also swishing around in the mud, getting kinda messy though*
Eos: *hesitates then flops in* Best way to be~*laughs* Dad always avoids swamps because he hates frogs. *wiggles* But they're fun~
DP:*groans standing and shaking head* I hate swamps...they keep thrwing first aid kits at me...
David: *looks at Jarrett* We need to keep a certain level of standard for romance or you get horrible results.
Lucy: *nods* Definitely~ *blinks* How can you hate frogs~? *goes in search of one* They're amazing and adorable and should be named Harold once I find one~<3
Koia: *snuggles Becca and lets her body temp raise a bit to help warm her up* See? I am helpful~*winks at Charlie* Indeed My King! *looks at David* Who's the pink wonder?
Jarrett- But I uhm... think Becca has done a uhm... great job of uhm... being a um... cupid...
Clay: *nomnom* *his tail curls around hers lightly*
Edemeir: *noming on corpse he found at the bottom of the swamp*
Moa: *shivers again from her tail being touch, bites her lip, then looks away, letting hers curl back*
Erl- *glares at Ed* What are you doing eating my stash...
Becca Yes you are. *looks at David* He's like a manager or something. He's doing an 'observation' again, him and his wife do them ALL the time and they are thinking of banning me from chocolate..
Edemeir: *tilts ears back and growls possivly*
Clay: *hears her shiver and ears twitch slightly* *turns towards her, not noticing their tails* What's wrong...?
DP:*goes over to fire and tries to dry off. sniffs air* whats tat smell?
Eos: *snickers* He got eaten by some kind of giant one when he was a kid. Hated them since. *slides around in mud* Why Harold?
Erl- Nuh-uh... those are mine. I've been letting those marinate for days and here you come mucking things up. No. Shoo.
David: We know but is it orthodox. *looks at Koia* The name is David Amare
Charlie: *hisses as he breaks a string and it slashes against his hand* Dammit....*clamps mouth over cut, sucking it*
Jarrett- Well if it uhm... works, why uhm... criticize her for it?
Moa: *blushing, looks at him, then quickly away again* oh, n-nothing...!
Edemeir: *changes back and looks at him* Nope. Mine. Found it.
DP:*takes off clothes expect mas and wrings it out*
Erl- This is my swamp! That's my dinner! *throws his hand... claw... things... in the air* Does no one want to let me eat tonight?!
Lucy: *raises an eyebrow* Giant one~? Now that I haaave to see in the past~ *shrugs a bit* Whyyy not~? *slips a bit and laughs* Harold's a faaaabulous name~
David: Since we need to insure nothing can compromise that standard, since many either burn out, or they die of heartbreak.
Koia: Lucky you? *slightl wave at David* Hi? *grins* She'd die if you banned her from chocolate. *pulls back from Becca and looks at Charlie* My King? What happened?
DP: Oh Skye, My Sweet Blue Skye, Where art thou sweetest honey at?
Clay: *raises an eyebrow* Are you sure...?
Becca: *looks at Koia* I...think that's true. I mean come on I actually smell of chocolate. *looks at DP* Look up and there is the sky. Genius.
Moa: *looks back at him, biting her lip, nods, her tail curling around his a biiiit more*
Edemeir: *grins* This is your swamp but it is my dinner~*shrugs* You are unliked?
PhenKellin : Charlie: *sucking on his hand* *waves his free one, mumbling* Nothing, nothing. Just Adda.
David: Nonsense, you do not need to just live off of one type of thing. Especially junk food. Fruit, perhaps though.
RosyAutumn : Jarrett- Becca could uhm... die?
Eos: Mmmhmmm. Paralyzed him somehow. He refuses to talk about it but mum told me. *grins* I prefer George? *rolls in mud* HA! Now I am all black~
Koia: *reaches out to Charlie* Do you need me to fix it? *sidelong look at David* did you just call chocolate junk food? *shakes head* My brother would have just attacked you over that *snickers*
Erl- Did you not just hear me say that that is MY dinner? *grumbles* not at the moment I'm not... having a diet that consists of human flesh does not typically lend it's self to being well liked.
Lucy: *blinks and digs more* Frogs can DO that~?! *grins* George Harold Parthusias is his name, then. Once I fiiiind him~<3 He shall be Pope of the Swamp and be loved by many and never have to lift another finger~ For his servents shall do it for him~ Kiss his ring, for you shall find salvation in indulgance~ *laughs a bit to herself* Lucky you~?
David: Yes, *looks at Jarrett* You are friends with her and she didn't tell you? *sighs and poofs away his notes* Cupids, we are the beings of love. Created by Cupid himself, so we are sent to create love all over. However there are a few of us, myself included, that deal with their love and we set them up with their 'perfect match' usually another cupid but more and more cupids seem to be choosing for themselves and give their love to them. As soon as that person leaves them, dies, or does something to make their hearts break. The cupid dies, time varies but they lose their 'wings' and die. Then the next generation loses powers for some in the cycle meaning less cupids and harder work for the rest.
DP:*sighs as he falls to ground* I'm SAAAAADDD
Becca: *looks at Koia* If he bans chocolate you do know I'll be spending more time with Romeo right? To get chocolate somehow...
Charlie: *sticks out bleeding hand for her warily* Sorry, my queen. *tweeks with the guitar with his free hand*
Edemeir: *starts to argue then grins* You're right...it is yours. Do please enjoy it. *switches back to hyena form and pads towards camp laughing*
RosyAutumn : Jarrett- Oh... that uhm... sounds terrible... I uhm... don't want that to uhm... happen to Becca...
Clay: *nods* If you're suure...*tail curls more and more around hers*
Kiara: *flips a page in her school textbook, her tounge protruding from her mouth so slightly as she concentrates on her homework*
Moa: *nods, holding in some eeping, really pink, looks way, and pushes hair behind her ear*
David: *looks at Koia* Well Menoet can come and express his displeasure if he wants personally. *looks at Jarrett* No one wants it to happen to cupids but it does. More than not, just keep her 'grounded' and not be permanently attached to him.
Clay: *blinks and shakes head a bit, noticing the tails and flushing darrrrk red* M-Miss M-moa....I....*rubs face*
DP: *walks over to David and take notes* What are these? *flips throwugh them getting them dirty in swamp muck and stuff*
Erl- *glares at Ed as he walk away* Weirdo... *grabs corpse and starts nomming on it*
Koia: *squints at Becca* Disgusting...I don't know how you touch that fool...*shudders and looks at Charlies hand* Oh my King...*touches it gently and heals it* Tell Adda to be more gentle on you
Moa: *pinks, still looking away, tail still curled, hands in her lap*
David: Um, why did you just do that? *picks up the note poofing them to the Cupidettes to fix*
Becca: Well I hope you don't know. He is your brother.
Jarrett- But then... she'll be unhappy and I uhm... don't want that either...
Charlie; *laughs a bit* Can do. *starts tweaking some more and patting pockets for spare string*
Koia: *rolls eyes at David* That would work out well. *snickers* That didn't stop my m-*pauses* Nevermind.
DP: Aw i thought it was Fanfics!
Clay: D-did....y-you want it to....stay l-like that...? *scoots ever so slightly closer to her*
David:* sighs * Jarrett, you can see why we do observations now? To protect our chil- cupids. Just remember when cupids say love they mean it and hate is poison. *looks at DP* No.
Eos: *laughing* Glad I could assist~*spots from and dives for it but misses* Dang!
Becca: That didn't stop who from what?
DP: AW *pouts* I Miss my Skye
Lucy: *blinks and turns around to look at him* You saw one? *rushes over and looks for it* Can't have gotten faaaar~<3
David * to DP* That Skye you are so in love with does not reciprocate your feelings so I highly suggest you give up on it.
Jarrett- *looks down and nods as he rubs his arm*
Koia: *smiles sweetly* Hmmmmm?
Moa: *pinked bad, maybe red by now, looking away still, sliiiight nod* I... um... w-wouldn't... mind it...
DP: But we were 1/111938429.1193 ,meant for each other!
Edemeir: *pads into camp still nast covered and wiggles into Kiara's tent*
Becca: You just said. That didn't stop my m.... and then you cut out. *snuggles up to Koia* Tell?~
Clay: *scoots closer again, tail wrapping more, but this time more of his own will* N-neither....would I....
David: 1/111938429.119300024782943 actually but that is not worth it good sir. *looks at Jarrett* Relax child
Kiara: *sees movement in the corner of her eye and looks up, jumping a bit* *wrinkles nose* What are you covered in....?
Moa: *really red, looks at him now, slight nod, and scoots a bit closer as well* y-you're a... v-very nice b-boy...
DP: *gasp adn turn away dractically* Wh-what would i do about My Love!? and the Wedding!
Eos: *wipes mud from face and looks around* ...it was so fast...
Clay: *scootscoot* And...you're a very nice girl, as well....Miss Moa....*reaches hesitantly for her hand*
Koia: *trying not to laugh* Nope~
Lucy: *blinks at a movement and leaps for it* *mutters into the mud as she misses* Yup....
Moa: *small smile, looking at him, moving her hand closer to his* you... y-you really think s-so...?
Edemeir: *grins then sits and wags tail splattering muck everywhere*
David: That is not really my concern
Jarrett- But... *nods* O-okay...
Becca: *pouts* Please~ You are my white haired twin so you really should do it
Eos: *dives again but misses* Perhaps it is not a real frog but an illusion sent to torment us?
Clay: I....I know so...*grabs her hand gently and entertwines their fingers* *sqeezes softly*
Kiara: *flinches and groans* We sleeeep here.....*sighs* Lovely. *shakes head*
DP:*ignores him and falls down dramatically* Oh GOD WHY WHY!!!! *cries*
Moa: *red, smiling, nods* th-thank you... *shaking a bit because she is*
Lucy: *huffs, sitting up and setting hands on hips* I knew the brownies were at it again! Not fair!
David: *looks at DP before looking at Jarrett* I think I've seen enough. Take care of Rebecca will you? *poofs away*
Koia: *sidelong look at Becca* I am...but it involves Liam and that name is taboo
Jarrett- *nods again and pushes his bangs out of his face*
Becca: *sighs* Fine~
Becca: I know. *still damp and cold* Random question, why does everyone think I taste sweet?
Koia: *blinks and looks at her* I don't know...I've never tried to eat you before?
Becca: Which is why you are my best friend, but I keep hearing it.
Jarrett- *staring at that fire*
DP: I'm bored....WHo wants to play spin the bottle
Koia: *laughs* Forgive me but I am not asking the Fool, there are some things I really don't want to know~*winks at her* Maybe your personality is shining through? *stifles snicker*
Jarrett- *stares at DP* W-what?! N-no!
Becca: Psh~ Maybe and beside you know you want me with the fool eventually, you want me in your family~ You know you do~ *laughing*
Dp:*bootle already out*
Jarrett- *shakes his head* N-no uhm... Put that away!
Lotte: *pops out of nowhere* someone say spin the bottle...?~ *waggly eyebrows*
Koia: *squints at her* Yeah but...not with Meni...*shudders*
Jarrett- *jumps back* A-ah! N-no! I don't uhm.. want to play that uhm... game!
Lotte: *looks at Jarrett, tilts head* do I know you?
DP: Yes i did now get some peple and pucky those lips!!!
Becca: *keeps laughing * Come on~ I am not waiting for your kids nor am I going to try and find one of your many cousins. Also, did you find out who he almost marked? I was going to ask but when I first saw him the other day he was being tense and avoiding.
Lotte: heee~ sounds fuuun!~
Jarrett- Uhm.. No? *looks at DP and shakes his head* N-no! *covers his face* No! No! No!
DP: *laugh manically as he set evverything up*
Lotte: *I shall up and say, she's had a few drinks. or, I want to say she has. no real reason at all, but to mess her mind up more than it already is*
Lotte: *watches DP* oooor, we play a peeersonal game of iit~ *laughs*
DP: OOHH what kind of Peeeeersonal game?
Becca: *looks at Lotte and DP * Where its just you two instead.
Lotte: *looks back at Becca* heeee~ *looks at DP* heeee~
Jarrett- *mumbles between his fingers* Y-yes... just play with her... she uhm... actually wants it.
Moa: *after awhile of cuteness/ sitting in mud, I shall say Clay had to go, so she got up and is planning on washing the mud off in the swamp water, even though that's also gross*
DP: But....i have Skye....I Can't betray her love! But you are hot...but she is...about average
Erl- *kinda laying near the shore... looking pathetic and shriveled*
Lotte: *raises eyebrows* this babe you're talking about? *arms crossed, look of attitude* MY babe?
Moa: *walking by, sees Erl, and jumps back, letting out an "eep"* g-goodness! *runs over to him* a-are you alright...?
DP: don't know who you are talking about but MY Skye is a Plain Jane and a very avange sexy one at that
Becca: *poofs up her ring and a random blanket from the temple since she can as she curls up in it*
Erl- *paralyzed and junk so he can't really speak (I assume) so he just kinda lays there... drying out... and dying most likely*
Lotte: *arms crossed* how about no? wait, make that f* no. hell. fucking. no.
Moa: *looks at him, worried, then looks at the water, bites her lip, and starts to drag him* *not too much upper body strength, but tries anyways, and slooowly drags him into the water*
DP: You have a bad mouth Clean it out with swamp muck or something while i dream of my SKye~ *sighn romatically*
Koia: *pouts* But...you haven't even met the rest of the hoarde! *holds out hands* Have you seen my uncle Koy? Big red men~Or...or there's Moysne! Or Margies boys...*grumbles and looks evasive* Maybe...
Lotte: *glares at him* no. she's not yours, in the slightest. *huffs* if she's anyone's, she's my bros. but you? nu-uh.
Becca: Fine I'll meet them sometime and you do. Tell~ Since I want to be able to help him if he nearly gets into the problem again.
Edemeir: *in hyena form* *pads over to Erl and grins down at him*
DP:*dreaming* Ah yes my dear Skye, i would love another cake
Moa: *sees Edemeir, jumps back, small eep released, and drops Erl* wh-what...?!
Erl- *glares the best he possibly can at Ed*
Lotte: *glaaaaares at DP, grits her teeth, then pounces on him* NO!
Skye: *sneezing up a storm as she goes back to the school thinking she is sick *
Koia: *laughs* No, I actually don't. I just wanted to see what you'd say if I baited you~
Becca: Did I answer correctly? Or were you expecting jealousy~
Jarrett- *zones out, probably falls asleep a bit*
DP:*sighs happlyi as he rolls over and away from Lotte* Oh Skye, we can't do that here~ HEHEHE *giggling like little girl*
Edemeir: *changes to normal and looks at Moa* I was going to eat that once it died...please refrain from putting it in the water. Things taste awkward when I eat as an aquatic being...
Moa: *looks at Edemeir* o-oh... but... *neeervous, but trying to remain polite* that... doesn't seem very nice....
Koia: *throws okay sign* A-okay~I was just curious really. *rubs face* I WILL get Eos to tell me...
Erl- *glaaaaaaare*
Lotte: *looks at him, snorts, then jumps over, trying to lay on him and pin him to the ground* shuduuup
DP:*rolls over with her on the bottom* Oh Skye, its my 39495 time, but be gentle~
Becca: You better. *curls up in the blanket before poofing up hot chocolate* Now, anything you are curious about? *glancing around* When did David leave? Oh well~
Lotte: *looks up at him, wide-eyed, smirks* oooh~ I will~ *maaaybe trying to play along. awful. but it's what she'd do* *leans up and playfully nips at the side of his neck*
DP:*giggles like little girl as she rolls over and curls up lauughing* hheheh that tickles
[23:35:03 17/05/12] Nix : Edemeir: *raises eyebrow* It debated the rights to a corpse I had already eaten of with me. *snorts* It is lucky I did not leave enough of the toxins to stop its heart outright. *sticks out tongue at Erl* I am ghul foolish being, all out gifts come with a price.
Koia: Mmmhmmm. What was with that David dude?
Lotte: *rolls as well, slight on her side* ooh?~ *leans over and does it again*
Moa: o-oh... *takes a step back* b-but... he... um... *shakes head*
DP*giggling like crazy while squirming* Stop it!!!
Lotte: *smirking, does it again, then stops, leaning over top of him* whyy?~
Becca: *lays down head on Koia's lap* He's like second in command, that dude and his wife are my 'arrows' and so they are constantly checking up on me. Its so annoying. I mean everyone else gets like a yearly and they check bi monthly if not more.
DP: Im onna pee myself! *giggling*
Lotte: *laughs* then maybe there's something else I can do...?~
DP: *still giggling and sits up* Like Whaaaattt?
Erl- *glowy eyes widen but he tries to recompose himself the best a paralyzed person can and resumes his glowy eyed glaring*
Lotte: *sits up too* I dunno...~
Moa: b-but... I feel like... I sh-should help him... *slight nod*
Edemeir: *grumbles* As would my wife...*crosses arms* Is frail unlike the thing I wished to eat. *nudges Erl with foot then glares down* You are not worth upsetting my zawja over so I will allow the woman to roll you into the water. In the future I will not be so kind.
Monet: *swings out of the tree landing near Monet* Is, is he dead? *tail swishes*
DP:*giggling as he acts like a girl*
Koia: *squints* So you're either doing a good job or you're so bad they have to constantly keep tabs on you?
Moa: *small smile, small nod/ bow* thank you, sir. *looks at Erl, and finishes dragging him into the water* th-there you go... be careful...
Edemeir: *grumbles more* I wish...
Becca: I don't know. Its annoying like he has pink hair, and the wife has bright white hair. Its impossible to not notice them!
Lotte: *smirks and leans close to him, raises eyebrows, pulls a voice* hey babeh~
Monet: *looks at Edemeir* Isn't isn't that a little mean?
Koia: *brushes her bangs back* Nothing wrong with white hair woman~*grins* Pink and white you say?
Edemeir: *raises eyebrow at Monet* No. I would eat him then, alive he is useless to me.
Erl- *breathes that delicious swamp water in*
DP: Baby....I hate babies...their creepy!
Becca: I know but hers like seems to glow! And yes pink hair and white hair.
Lotte: *laughing* sorry then~ *leans more*
Monet: Oh, I see. Sorry.
Moa: *drags him out of the shallowest area, and begans to wade out, but then remembers why she was there in teh first place and starts to wash off some of the mud on her* come out... please...
Koia: *sniffs and raidiates violet light* I can glow~*laughs and stops* Sorry. *flicks Becca's hair* That sounds familiar~
Edemeir: *nods briskly* Your trespass is forgiven. *watches Moa* Why are you in a swamp if mud displeases you?
DP:*humming as he leans away* OOOHHHH MILKY WAY
Moa: *looks at Edemeir, unsure, head down* oh... w-we... were c-camping....
Becca: * laughs* Its fine and why does it sound familiar? You know them or something? *adjusts her hair* If you do I feel sorry for you. He's so strict, 'Rebecca don't do this, don't do that. Rebecca are you really going to keep making people fall in love with a hippo' 'Rebecca, never try to create your own love life.' he is terrible and his wife is just as bad but she is always asking if I am hungry or feeling well. Why in heck does she need to know that stuff?
Lotte: *laughs, leans more* I maaaay have some...~
Koia: *watching Becca horribly amused* Don't know them at all~*trying to stifle laughter* Because she cares? Sounds mummish to me. *pauses then laughs hysterically* Oh gods! I just tried to imagine my mum doing that! It's so wrong!
Lotte: *sees him run, pouts* heeeeeeey... *digs in her pocket and pulls out a mini milky way* it's right heeeere.
Edemeir: *snorts* In a swamp that bothers you with unwelcome mud? People of this plane are very strange. *walks back to camp*
Becca: I bet someone put them up to it, but who...*changes train of thought* I can't imagine your mum doing that, and I've met her twice.
Monet:*looks at Edemeir* I think the teachers wanted to try something new is why.
Eos: *plops down next to fire and starts trying to dry the mud he's covered in* ...
Moa: *watches him go* s-sorry.... *wades out of the water, muttering to herself* I cannot wait to go home and properly bathe....
Becca: *sees Eos before going over and tossing an arm over him* Hey buddy and pal~
Koia: My dad does things like that...Mum's just not...very emotionally soft? She loves us-at least I think she does. But it's subtle? *glares at Eos* Traitor!
Eos: *pauses and looks at Becca* You do realize we've never really spoken yes?
Jarrett- *wakes up and yawns* I uhm... didn't fall asleep
Becca: *nods to Koia, takes a sip of hot chocolate* So? Hey I have a question for you~ *looks at Jarrett* Sure~
Moa: *walks back to the the camp too, head lowered/ she doesn't quiet know anyone, so she's nervous*
Eos: *ignoring Koia* Yes? *flakes some mud off his hands*
Bay : Monet: *follows Moa sitting down away from the fire*
Edemeir: *curled up in tent*
Becca: Can you tell me who Romeo almost marked?~
Eos: *innocent face* Who's Romeo?
Moa: *rubs her arms and sits down by the fire, trying to dry herself off*
Becca: *takes another sip of hot chocolate* Romeo, you know your cousin. Fine, Menoet. Meni. Who did he almost mark?~
Jarrett- I'm uhm... curious about that uhm... too...
Eos: *rubs more mud off* It's a secret
Becca: Come on, tell me~
Eos: If you want to know why don't you ask him~? *shakes dried mud flakes out of his hair* Why did I think playing in mud would be a good idea again?
Moa: *sits by the fire, says nothing though, trying not to eavesdrop but failing miserably*
Becca: Since I do not see him in the area and I was trying to be nice the other day and not ask but I really want to know
Monet: *looks at Jarrett* Is it our business though?
RosyAutumn : Jarrett- I uhm... guess not *sighs*
Eos: *obviously amused* Auntie forbade me to tell. You'd be better off asking him. I'd like to not die anytime soon thanks.
Becca: Come on~ You can tell me, I mean your just going to kill me with suspense if I have to wait until I see him again and usually we don't talk all that much.
Monet: Okay, just wanted to check.
Moa: *mumbles very quietly to herself, rubbing her arms* p-prying is very r-rude... best n-not to do i-it... *just repeating to herself her own standards*
Eos: *snickers* I noticed~*rubs face to dislodge dirt* I'll get in A LOT of trouble Becca...
Jarrett- O-oh? uhm... alright.
Koia: *extremely quiet, seriously hoping this works*
Becca: *pouts* Fine, I will ask him next time I see him. No matter what. But if he won't answer I am coming for you. *Curls up more in her blanket going to Koia and curling up to her again* This isn't working.
Koia: *sighs* You're telling me. I spent three hours earlier trying to get it out of him. Threatened to shave his head and everything. *sighs* Still wouldn't budge.
Eos: *waves at Koia/Becca* I have orders ladies~But just think. You secrets are safe with me~
Becca: Well it *hears Eos* My secrets? *goes over* You better start talking.
Eos: *innocent smile* About what?
Jarrett- *sits back and watches*
Becca: One, what secrets of mine? And two who Meni almost marked. *goes and sits on Eos' shoulders*
Eos: *completely unfazed by the sitting* Oh. Lots of them. But if I said them *indicates people around fire* they wouldn't be secrets would they? And try again, I'm still not telling.
Becca: I don't even know what secrets I have so you better tell me. *poofs up Larry to the side, before wrapping her legs around him* And I ain't getting off until you do

[00:16:58 18/05/12] Nix : Koia: *wanders over next to Jarrett* Hi~
Jarrett- *looks at Koia* Uhm... hi?
Monet: *sees Koia, and for a second thinks her braid was a tail*
Eos: *laughs* I figured. You hide things from yourself. *looks at Larry and hesitates* I can't tell you...
Koia: *leans close* So~I hear you met Seymour~
Jarrett- *nods* Lelant brought me to uhm... meet him... He's uhm... nice. He uhm... let me uhm... pet him.
Becca: Yes you can. I mean you are basically just telling your 'heart' of sorts these things. Come on~ * pulls the sack of lovedust from her back pocket* So~
Koia: *hugs Jarrett* Gods you are just the cutest thing! So of course he let you pet him~he tried to eat Becca and made a grab a Charlie. *snickers* He must just like adorable things~
Eos: *squints at her* I really can't....*winces at sight of sack* Please don't...I know everything you've ever done at temple and a number of things you've done at school and elsewhere. Think really, really hard about whether or not you want all of that getting out...
Jarrett- *hugged* Uhm... thank you? People tell me I'm uhm... cute all the time, so I uhm... guess that is a good thing...
Koia: It can be. *tousles his hair* At least you're not the kind to exploit it....or maybe you should. *winks* Could get you places
Becca: You are making this difficult but I regret nothing in my life. *thinks*Wait, are you trying to tell me that you will let everyone know I have done things with Romeo? That's not really a big deal in my books.
Jarrett- O-oh! No I uhm... wouldn't even uhm... know how to uhm... exploit it, let alone uhm... want to. I mean... isn't that uhm... mean?
Eos: *looks at her* No. I am saying I will tell them everything you have done. *holds out hands* The devil is in the details as they say.
Becca: This is too much effort! *flails* I mean you are trying to make me remember so much most of which I don't care about. *jumps off of Eos' shoulders*
Koia: Not necessarily mean~more like savy? *tilts head* And I am getting yelled at for trying to corrupt you...*sighs* Shame...
Jarrett- O-oh? Uhm... can you tell him I uhm... say hi?
Eos: *smiles slightly and goes back to flaking off muck*
Becca: *glares at Eos before letting out one of those 'haha you really caught a cold' type of sneeze*
Koia: Nope. You tell him. I'll take over watching the Fool for a bit. Leni sounds like he's about to murder him anyway...*pops out*
Becca: When I get my hands on that nokken he will never be able to eat again. *sneezes*
Jarrett- W-wait! H-he's uhm... coming h-here? *blushes*
Eos: *raises eybrows but doesn't look at her* You should go get warm~
Lelant: *pops in and sits heavily* Why he cannot just keep to himself...*looks at Jarrett* Hi?
Becca: *sits really close to the fire* Ya don't say, but I don't see any heaters in the area.
Jarrett- *waves and smiles* H-hi. Uhm... difficult day?
Eos: *trying not to laugh* I see one with glasses but it might throw you in the fire if you try that. *looks at her* Too bad there isn't a spare one. *starts shaking mud from hair again* Ugh...I really need to go bathe...
Becca: Might *sneeze* Try will and if you need to bathe, go bathe simple. *sneezes again*
Lelant: *slight frown* Menoet...can only be withstood in small doses. Preferably microseconds without repetition. *smiles slightly* how are you though?
Eos: But...then I will miss things
Moa: *looks at Eos, agrees with the bathing thing with a small nod, but really referring to herself*
Becca: But you'll have that mud stain your skin and make it harder to clean off later. *sneezes again* Or you could drag everyone with you?
Jarrett- Uhm... alright I guess... I uhm had a bit a uhm... scare earlier, but everything is uhm... alright now.
Eos: *extremely drool look* I'm black. You don't stain much worse than that and it's natural. *looks around fire* I could...
Lelant: A scare? What happened?
Becca: Still dirt is annoying since you will always know its there. *sneezes again as this time a pile of hearts randomly come and fall on the fire extinguishing it.*
Jarrett- O-oh uhm... Becca almost got eaten, and then this uhm... weird guy was wanting to uhm... play spin the bottle... *shakes his head*
Eos: *sighs after fire goes out* Yep. Not staying here. *pops everyone to temple* Congratulations! You have all been kidnapped because I need a bathe. aren't you all so lucky?
Back to top Go down
http://heybay101.deviantart.com

Swamp/ Temple Rp Part 1.
Page 1 of 1