FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swamp /Temple RP 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bay

Bay

Swamp /Temple RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Swamp /Temple RP 2   Swamp /Temple RP 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Jarrett- O-oh uhm... Becca almost got eaten, and then this uhm... weird guy was wanting to uhm... play spin the bottle... *shakes his head*
Eos: *sighs after fire goes out* Yep. Not staying here. *pops everyone to temple* Congratulations! You have all been kidnapped because I need a bathe. aren't you all so lucky?
Moa: *freaks out at suddenly being at the temple, eeps, heavy breathing, and falls backwards onto her rear* g-goodness...!
Becca: Definitely, *poofs up a ton of blankets curling up on the floor in the blankets, still feeling cold as you can hear muffled sneezes around her*
Jarrett- *surprised when popped to the temple* O-okay?
Lelant: Ah, but you are unharmed. *pauses and glares at Eos* ...it is impolite to forcibly dimension hop people...
Moa: *freaking out for reals, stands up, shakily looks around* wh-where are we...?
Jarrett- *looks at Lelant and nods* Of course I uhm... am. I uhm... try to uhm... be careful.
Eos: *waves hand dismisively* Yeah yeah. So is spying. Pull the other one. *pats Moa* A temple with a giant bath hall. I believe you also wanted to be clean? *wanders past then tugs Lelant down and whispers something to him before skipping down hall* Bath~Come everyone who wants a bath!
Moa: *freaks out at being pat, ducks down a bit, then watching him skip away* b-baths...? *reeeally unsure/ kinda scared, but follows anyways* I d-did want to get cl-clean...
Becca: *under the blankets as she crawls to the bath hall somehow knowing the way, but you can't see her all you can see is this piling of moving blankets*
Lelant: *watches Becca for a moment* I really don't think that's the best-*sighs as Eos skips off* ...nevermind. *smiles slightly at Jarrett* Thank you. It puts my heart at ease.
Jarrett- O-oh. Well, I'm glad it does. *tilts his head* What did he uhm... whisper to you? Or uhm... I guess it isn't any of my business...
Eos: *starts walking backwards to talk to Moa* clean~You'll love it? *walks backwards into bath hall* Seeeeeee? Glorious isn't it?
Lelant: *sighs and adjusts glasses* He asked me to sneak Menoet out of his room. Which I will not do.
Becca: *crawling and falls into the coldest possible pool there*
Jarrett- Oh. Why would he want you to uhm... do that?
Moa: *small not, holding her arms, then sees the bath hall, goes a bit wide eyed, and gets immediately nervous/ worried* u-um... is th-there... um... a-anything... private...?
Becca: *loud string of curse words and sneezes as she crawls out of that pool shivering, blankets abandoned as she goes and grabs a towel wrapping herself in it*
Lelant: *starts following the rest and motions for Jarrett to follow* Something about Becca being sick and needing something warm...
Eos: *frowns at her* Why?
Jarrett- *quickly follows after Lelant* Becca is uhm... sick. I think uhm... she caught a uhm... cold from when the nokken tried to uhm... kill her.
Moa: um... *hugging her arms more, steps back a bit* I'd... find it more c-comfortable...
Eos: *shrugs* Then enjoy being muddy. I have no intention of going anywhere else until I am clean. *starts peeling off clothes and wanders over to side pool*
Moa: a-ah! *turns red and covers her face when he strips down, turns her head away* b-but... I... c-can't...
Lelant: *stops walking* A Nokken? *hesitates before he starts moving again* Regardless he shouldn't be around her.
Menoet: *pops in next to Becca and whistles slightly* Koia wasn't kidding...what happened to you?
Jarrett- Why not? Oh yeah because he is uhm... grounded or uhm... something like that, right?
Becca: *looks at Menoet* Nokken, and falling into a freezing bath. *huddles into her towel*
Lelant: ...yes. He's supposed to be under house arrest.
Jarrett- Well... uhm... he'd still be uhm... in his house so uhm... maybe it will be alright?
Menoet: *glances at door then back at her* Alright nokken bait. I can take you with me but you get one chance. I have to get back to my room before Leni checks to make sure Koia is actually keeping me in there
Becca: Alright, *hops up sneezing* Want me to poof us?
Moa: *looks around, and hesitates, the goes over to a bath, takes off some of her clothes, enough to still cover her back, and then slips into the bath, feeling silly, but also still kinda scared*
Eos: *hops into warm pool then surfaces* Why not? It's just a bath. Besides, no one here will mess with you. *yawns then starts scrubbing at his hair* Stupid white hair...always know when it's dirty...
Menoet: Go for it
Becca: *hugs Meni and poofs them into his room, before going to the bed hiding under the covers , for some reason still wearing the clothes she was being Nokken bait*
Lelant: *snorts* He can get into just as many unsavoury things here as he can abroad. *grumbles* He used you to distract me last time. I'll not let him do it again...
Menoet: *slightly horrified look at the bed* You...did not just get in my bed soaked and nasty...
Jarrett- O-oh... Alright. I'll uhm... try not to uhm... be a distraction.
Becca: *glances up before glances at her clothes* Seriously. Ff..*poofs into new clothes and switches the sheets at the same time *
Lelant: *chuckles slightly* Jarrett. You will eternally be a distraction. But don't worry, Koia is keeping at the moment so I can be with you for a bit...
Jarrett- Sorry about that then I uhm... guess, *smiles* but I'm glad that I can uhm... spend some time with you. Even if it is for just a little while.
Menoet: *sighs* Thank you. *crawls in with her* You owe Koia and Eos for this by the way. *hugs onto her* Jeeze you're cold.
Becca: Of course I do. *curls into him* And you are warm. Thank you for being you.
Lelant: I am too. It saddens me I do not get to see you more often
Menoet: *chuckles* No problem.
Eos: *still fighting dirt from his hair*
Jarrett- Maybe... I can uhm... talk Becca into poofing me up here sometime so I can uhm... visit you? Or... something...
Moa: *sits in the water awhile, before ducking under more, super red, and hesitantly tries to take off her remaining clothes while remaining submerged from the neck down*
Lelant: *smiles* That would be nice. *pauses* If it doesn't bother you that is
Becca: *turns away sneezing* Do you know if I were to repay Koia what she could say?
Jarrett- *shakes his head* It wouldn't bother me at all! I uhm... *blushes* want to see you uhm... more often...
Menoet: *rubs her arms* Nope. I could ask but she's pointedly blocking me.
Eos: *has like three priests helping him get clean at this point because he's incompetent at it apparently*
Becca: *sighs* I'll deal with that later. Why are you so warm? Its too nice.
Moa: *trying to be super careful, takes the rest of her clothes off, and tosses them out >they're soooaked<, stays ducked most of the way under, and tries to sit all the way against the side of the bath, of course trying to hide her back as she scrubs mud off*
Lelant: *flushes slightly* I am glad. *rubs back of neck* Speaking of which....perhaps we should hang out sometime...somewhere else? *frowns* And not at that horrible club either
Menoet: Part of me is fire and unlike my sister I don't have another nature trying to freeze that out constantly. *grins* You think I'm nice~
Jarrett- We should! Uhm... where would you want to uhm... go? I'm not really uhm... familiar with a lot of places and uhm... I don't really uhm... go... out... much.
Becca: Poor braids but I like this whole thing where you are a living heater and yes, I think you are nice. Problem with that?
Eos: *sitting there extremely annoyed being washed and groomed*
Moa: *cleans her arms and stuff as good as she can, then washes her hair and all that stuff*
Lelant: *sighs* Nor do I, and I hesitate to ask Koia and Menoet lest their suggestions be less than...savoury. *tilts head* Do you think Becca would be able to suggest somewhere?
Menoet: The warmest~*snickers* It's novel?
Eos: *finally gets fed up and starts flailing* Away with you! I am clean! Leave me alone! *blends then runs and jumps into different pool *
Jarrett- *nods* I bet that she'd uhm... love to suggest someplace. She probably has a uhm... list.
Becca:*smiles* Yes. *sneezes again before cursing* Nose I will cut you off if I keep sneezing.
Moa: *flinches from hearing him yelling/ jumping into his new pool, ducks down a bit more, so that just her nose and up is sticking out*
Lelant: *winces* A list? ...that does not bode well...
Menoet: It's your own fault for catching a cold. Those things sound horribly unpleasant
Eos: *reappears in front of Moa mimicking her*
Jarrett- O-oh... Why is that?
Becca; I know its my fault and they are. But I learned three things today, stay away from Nokkens, Eos is really tight lipped and you are really warm. *snuggles in closer*
Moa: *freaks the heck out, jumping backwards out of the water/ to where she's leaning halfway out of the pool* a-ah! *reeed, then quickly covers her front with her hands*
Lelant: Eh...any place on this list of Becca's is likely a place...I would not enjoy?
Jarrett- Oh... I guess I uhm... understand. I'm sorry...
Eos: *laughs hysterically* I hoped that would work! *starts aimlessly swimming around * You all are so jumpy. I don't get it.
Moa: *scared frozen, watches him, tail being the only thing move, swishes around* m-m-moo....
Menoet: *chuckles* I thought we had established that I was warm? I think you're just really freaking cold. And I've never met a nokken but I'll take your word on it. *hesitates* Why were you talking to Eos anyway?
Becca: Honestly? I wanted to know who you almost marked so that I could figure out why...
Lelant: *sighs* Do not be...perhaps I should broaden my horizens? I doubt Becca would stear you wrong...perhaps you should ask?
Eos: *stops and looks at her* Do it again! *flails*
Jarrett- *nods* I uhm could if you uhm... want me to.
Menoet: *goes completely still and lets go of her some* I'd...rather not talk about it..
Moa: *blinks, still scared, because it's the first time anyone's seen her nakie, tail swishing* m-moo...?
Becca: Sorry...I just want to figure out if stray love dust or exposure to too much cupid caused it. Since if it was my fault I'd feel bad, not that your sister needs to know that
Eos: *grins* That is awesome. *tries to moo then sighs* But I can't do it. *grumbles*
Lelant: If you would...
Jarrett- I'll ask her next time I see her.
Moa: *blinks* m-moo...? *straitening up a bit, completely forgetting her back/ her hair covering it* it... j-just...um...
Menoet: ...don't...don't feel bad. It was my own fault. I think. *frowns* I'm...still not sure what the hell happened honestly. It's why I can't leave yet.
Lelant: *nods* She should be with the others in the-*realizes they've just been walking and are no where near the bath hall* ...at the other end of the temple. *long suffering sigh*
Becca: I see. *moves to hug Menoet* Well I can visit all the time if you want so you don't go insane and I'll bring chocolate.
Moa: *moos again, lowering her head to look at him* p-practice... I guess...
Menoet: Yessssssss. *nuzzles her* Reminds me. Why the hell do you smell like chocolate? I keep wanting to lick you.
Eos: *keeps trying making weirder and weider faces with each effort and failing miserably*
Jarrett- I was a distraction again wasn't I? I'm sorry...
Becca: I... don't know. I think its a thing for being cupid since almost everyone else smells like strawberries. *laughs* No licking me, I'm sick and don't want to feel like I am being tickled.
Lelant: *looks at him* Don't be. I was enjoying walking with you. *shrugs* And I can hop us back there. I just hadn't realized we'd gone so far...
RosyAutumn : Jarrett- *smile* You were? And uhm... alright. We can do that.
Moa: *tries not to laugh at him, small smile, still slight worry* y-you'll get it... eventually...
Menoet: Chocolate and strawberries? *snickers* No promises, but I'll try?
Becca: *nods* Good, since I would exact revenge if you did
Eos: *grins and nods* I'll keep trying then~*pops out then pops back in beside/behind her on side of pool wrapped in towl and holds another out* Here
Lelant: *hesitates then hugs onto Jarrett* Thank you. *pops them to bath hall and looks around* ...and she isn't here.
Moa; *freaks out when he pops, and quickly ducks back into the water, red* oh... umm... *reaches out to grab it* th-thank you...
Menoet: *mouth twitches* So I should wait until you're half asleep then lick one of your tattoos? Got it
Jarrett- *blushes and looks around* Huh... she isn't. Maybe she uhm... went home?
Eos: You're welcome. *walks over to table with clothes still trying to moo*
Lelant: *lets go slightly flushed* Perhaps...she was feeling unwell...
Becca: *flushes slightly* You do that and I'll be wide awake in a flash.
Moa: *looks around to make sure no one else is around/ behind her, and slowly slips up out of the water, and wraps the towel around her back, shoulders, shivering*
Menoet: And that's a problem because~? *grins*
Eos: *dries hair totally still making awkward moo faces*
Becca: Since I'll be giggling and making noise. And if you recall *pokes his nose * you are on house arrest so noises from me, may not be good
Jarrett- *nods* I just hope that she uhm... gets some rest and uhm... starts feeling better
Menoet: *pouts* Could be worth it?
Becca; Could be, or try playing the silent game?
Moa: *shivers, just standing with the towel on her, red, tail wrapped around her* d-do you have any... um... cl-clothes...?
Lelant: *crosses arms* Yes...*looks at Eos* Eos...did Becca go home?
Menoet: Silent game? *grins* Bet I can make you loose-without touching your tattoos.
Moa: *sees the other people, freaks out, and crouches down to cover her front, holding the towel on her back, really red and kinda shivery*
Eos: *looks back at her* Can you wear a chiton? *looks at Lelant* Dunno, she poofed out here a while a go after she fell into one of the cold pools.
Becca: I think I may take this bet, but sneezing *sneezes* doesn't count.
Jarrett- *looks at Moa* Would you uhm... like my jacket? It's uhm... muddy, but uhm... it is something.
Moa: *looks at him, tilts her head* ch-chiton...?
Menoet: *mouth twitches* Deal.
Becca: *smirks * Good.
Eos: *wiggles fingers* It's greek. I can put you in one if you want.
Moa: *red* d-does it... c-cover well...?
Eos: Yes? Depends on what type. *tugs chiton out* Here, I'll put you in this one while you're clothes are being dried. *waves cloth* It's better than a towel~
Menoet: *tugs her close against him and runs hand along her spine careful to stay away from the tattoos*
Jarrett- *looks down* I guess not... *looks at his jacket* Is it that muddy? I didn't think I got that dirty, but... I guess I uhm... did...
Moa: *nods* a-alright... *slowly stands, keeping hold of her towel on her back, looks at Jarrett* s-sorry... thank y-you... *small smile* i-it should come cl-clean nicely...
Becca: *bites her lip, burying her head into the crook of his neck, hands on either shoulder*
Lelant: *flushes and rubs back of neck* This is a bath hall. The priests could clean your clothes while you bathed if you wanted...
Jarrett- I guess I could uhm... *blushes* take a uhm... bath...
Eos: *wraps chiton around her avoiding towel and pins the shoulders* You can let go of that now. No one will see. *resumes pinning and sleeves closer than he normally would* Hmmmm. Needs belted...*digs on table for appropriate length of belt*
Menoet: *stifles a snicker then brushes back a section of her hair and blows on her neck*
Becca: *sharp inhale of breath before smirking and brushing her lips along his jawline, very softly *
Moa: *blinks, blushes, and nods* th-thank you... sir... *lets go of the towel and lets it drop, and feels her back a bit to make sure it actually is covered, relaxes a bit that it is, tail swishing slightly* *
Lelant: Yes....ah. *waves hand* The pools are all various temperatures...most prefer the middle one but the ones on the sides have a wide range...pick which ever you want and leave your clothes on the sides and they'll be cleaned....
(...unless Lelant happens to steal an article of clothing XD)
Eos: My name is Eos~*finds belt and puts in on her* Here, this will keep the open side closed so it doesn't bother you. *grins* There~All done.
Moa: *small nod, small smile* then thank you, Mr. Eos... *small bow/curtsy thing she usually does* M-My name is Moa...
Jarrett- Thank you. Uhm... right... *goes to the middle pool, sits at the side of the pool, takes a deep breath and transforms into a stream of water that snakes into the pool, leaving his clothes behind. Once in the pool he changes back into his regular old self*
Menoet: *shivers slightly* *wraps tentacle around her waist and lets the scales flex and fall while running hand back down her spine*
Eos: *chuckles and bows slightly* I know~
Lelant: *pushes glasses up and pinches nose trying not to show how annoyed/dissapointed he is*
Moa: *blinks* hm? but... h-how...? I've never... met you before...
Eos: Indeed, however~*holds up hand* While you may not have met me-I have seen you. Get it?
Jarrett- *starts washing his face and stuff. He pauses and looks at Lelant* Is something wrong?
Becca: *freezes for a moment trying her hardest not to make a noise, which is proving rather difficult* * composes herself as she starts massaging and rubbing his shoulders slowly shifting them down to his chest as she keeps brushing her lips, occasionally kissing his jawline and neck*
Moa: *worried look* s-seen.. me...? *draws back a bit*
Nix : Lelant: *still rubbing face* No...
Eos: Yup. Now you see me *blends* Now you don't~ So I have seen you but you have not seen me. *reappears and digs for a chiton for himself*
Moa: *jumps both when he blends and appears again, getting super freaked out* b-b-but... isn't th-that an invasion o-of privacy...?!
Menoet: *breath silently hisses out* *move another tentacle to trace the lines of her arms down her sides and rubs hand over her belly button ring)
Jarrett- Oh... uhm... alright.... *looks down and starts to wash his hair* I'm... uhm... sorry if I... did something wrong...
Eos: *pauses in search and looks at her* Privacy?
Becca: *buries her face into his neck as she tries not making and sound before leaning up and kissing beside his mouth as her finger trails on his collar bone and along his neck teasingly*
Lelant: *sighs and walks over* You did nothing wrong. *sits by pools edge* Do you want any help?
Moa: n-not... um... watching... or kn-knowing things... u-unless people w-want you t-too...
Eos: But then who would know? Someone has to. *blinks at her honestly confused*
Jarrett- Uhm... sure?
Moa: *shakes head* b-but.. there are s-somethings... that... um... *shakes head again* th-that people don't w-want you to kn-know...
Menoet: *turns head to catch her mouth with his and sucks on her lower lip before tangling his legs with hers*
Lelant: *waves him back* I can wash your hair. It will make this faster?
Eos: Then they shouldn't do them~*find appropriate chiton and pins it in place* Simple really.
Moa: *looks down* b-but.. what if th-they can't... h-help it...?
Jarrett- T-thank you. *comes over towards the edge of the pool*
Becca: *lets out a gasp as her one hand trails up to his hair, fiddling with it as her other hand uses 2 fingers to keep trailing his chest creating random patterns*
Eos: *looks at her* Then it's nothing to be ashamed of. To be honest I don't talk of even a 1/16th of the things I know.
Lelant: *starts massaging shampoo in with extreme care* You are welcome...*blushing*
Moa: *pinks, head down still, then looks up at him* b-but... um... what...
Menoet: *breath hisses out* *nuzzles into her neck before running his tongue along line of her throat and trying desperately not to laugh*
Jarrett- *blushes bright red and washes the rest of his body and junk*
Eos: *raises eyebrow* But what?
Moa: w-well.. um... *rubs arm, then shakes her head* n-nevermind...
Lelant: *leans over and cleans hands in water* You can rinse it now...
Becca: *Pulls away suddenly, or as best as she can to sneeze*
Jarrett- Thanks again... *ducks down under the water and rinses himself off*
Eos: *shrugs* Look at it this way. Even if I know something about you I don't tell~*walks backwards up pillar* And everyone is a little odd. Normality is a state that doesn't exist in truth.
Menoet: *claps hand over his mouth to stifle laugh and rolls away and sits up shaking*
Lelant: *flushed* No problem...
Becca: *sees Menoet trying not to laugh as she bursts out laughing before covering her mouth*
Menoet: *slowly turns and grins at her* I win~
Moa: *small nod, rubs arm still, watches him, worried* b-but... what about... um... h-humans... aren't they... "n-normal"...?
Jarrett- *comes up all nice and clean and purdy* Uhm... should I uhm... get out now?
Becca: *laughs more* Shush. *tackles him* I think I won still.
Eos: Nope. They hide their peculiarities. *holds out foot and wiggles toes* Some are physical ones like having too many toes or too few or long or stubby or awkward toes. *puts foot back down* Others are mental. *wiggles fingers* Scars that they try to hide. No one is really 'normal' because we're all to inherently different from one another.
Moa: *blinks* oh... um... r-really...?
Menoet: *knocked back laughing* and how did you win?
Lelant: If...if you want. *stands and grabs towel then walks back* Here?
Jarrett- *climbs out and quickly wraps the towel around himself* Thanks
Eos: *slides down pillar* Yup~
Becca: Many reasons also~ *licks his neck* Revenge!
Lelant: *nods* Did you want a chiton while your clothes are cleaned?
Moa: s-so... they're just... convinced...? *still a bit confused by it*
Jarrett- Uhm... sure. But... I've uhm... never worn one before. You'll help me right?
Menoet: Gah! *shivers* Cruel woman.
Lelant: Yes...I can help you.
Becca: You started it~ *giggles*
Eos: They are in denial. Or liars. Sometimes both, occasionally neither.
Menoet: *grins* I didnt say I didn't like it now did I?
Becca: *laughs* Never said if you did either~ *lays on the other side of the bed*
Jarrett- *smiles* Thank you so much
Moa: *blinks, nods, then tilts her head* o-okay...?
Lelant: *nods and heads toward table with spare clothing* Do you have a preference of colour?
Eos: *smiles at her* Did I lose you? I lose myself sometimes. Too many voices at once.
Jarrett- *shakes his head* Not really. Uhm... maybe blue?
Moa: *small nod, pink* um... maybe.. a l-little...
Nix : Lelant: *find blue one and grabs pins* ...towel...
Becca: So~ What do you get from winning this bet?
Jarrett- *blushes beet red and removes the towel*
Menoet: Hmmmm...you already said you'd visit and that there'd be chocolate...*squints at her* Can I decide later~?
Lelant: *wraps him in chiton and pins shoulders* *takes deep breath* Chitons are just...cloth arranged to hang in certain ways...the pins are when keep it together... *rambling*
Becca: Yes you can but remember tick tock tick toc-*sneezes before laughing and standing up* Probably should go back home now.
Jarrett- *listens and nods* O-okay...
Menoet: *frowns* Or you could stay and be warm?
Moa: *thinking a bit, then bites her lip* um... h-how do I... g-get home...? from wh-wherever we are...?
Eos: *waves her towards door* I'll take you, but lets grab your clothes first
Becca: *crawls into the bed curling up with Meni* I ....like that arrangement better.
Moa: *nods, and goes and gets her clothes, and comes back and he takes her home? yeah?*
Back to top Go down
http://heybay101.deviantart.com

Swamp /Temple RP 2
Page 1 of 1