FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogwarts RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

Hogwarts RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:47 am

Halen glanced at the girl Monet had pointed out. "Her? I guess she's pretty, yeah, but I like your pretty more. The both of you are really pretty, just in different ways."
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Koia paused at the sound of the bell--did she have class? She thought a moment then decided it didn't matter, even if she did she wouldn't get in trouble and she could borrow someone's notes later if they went over something she wasn't sure on. Like Leni's~ Leni who she could tell was trying desperatetly not to fidget and lean closer to his 'friend~'. There was no way she could leave yet, this was far too entertaining.

Meni was already tucked away in class with a charm in place to listen in on the classes he'd....flavoured for the day. Weren't they all just so lucky he was their friend~?

There wasn't even a way to justify why he was doing this. Worry settled over Lelant like a rock as he nodded to Jarrett, he couldn't help but fear he was bothering his friend and yet...he still didn't move. Staying there a moment longer Leni shifted only to set the paper down and make a few annotations to the outline. "These will help and streamline it but I think we'll have to hurry to finish your paper."
Back to top Go down
http://scelestanix.deviantart.com/
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Becca sat there and looked around, this class didn't look right. Sighing in annoyance, Becca couldn't figure out if this was the course she was supposed to be in at the moment, so she just laid her head flat on the table and thought for a good moment, glancing up to notice that the professor was in fact busy, so taking that opportunity, Becca ran from the room and back into the Great Hall before staring at her friend. " I have no fucking clue what class I have..."

Monet heard the bell as she shrugged it off, knowing she didn't have an early class for the day, not sure what to say as she could feel her cheeks inflamed the colour of a tomato probably, she could only sputter out a thanks to Halen,
Back to top Go down
http://heybay101.deviantart.com
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:39 pm

Jarrett blinked. He didn't quite understand why it was that they needed to hurry until it occurred to him. The bell for morning classes had already rang. How had he not even noticed it ringing? His embarrassment made even his ears pink as he fumbled to reach the quill on the table. "Th-thanks, Lelant." He hesitated a moment before leaning closer to his friend just as he started to work on writing. The quill scratched the surface of the parchment while the words glided across the page. If only he had more time, or better yet finished this essay the night before. On the bright side, it had given Jarrett the excuse he needed to sit this close without having the courage to ask to do so.

Never being one to keep his hands to himself, Halen reached out a hand to touch Monet's cheek. It was soft and warm and he laughed at the feel of it, just as he imagined it might be. "You look about as red as a tomato. Hey, you think it's alright if I walk you to your class?"
Back to top Go down
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Monet was taken aback when she felt him brush her cheek, her shoulders stiffened as she looked at him, taking in the thought about class. "Oh... okay, but I don't have it until uh... next period." She was hoping that Halen hadn't missed his class whi trying to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
RosyAutumn

RosyAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:15 am

Halen grinned back at the girl. "Alright then, I'll walk you to your class next period. You don't think it would be rude for me to ask what class it is? Maybe we have it together." Halen knew for a fact that they shared the class together, but he was looking for ways to keep the girl talking and hopefully make her feel more comfortable around him. If he played his cards right maybe he could arrange it where he'd walk her to class every morning. Maybe even walk her to every class.
Back to top Go down
Bay

Bay

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 4:07 pm

(Thought I'd repost this to make it easier on peeps)
Becca sat there and looked around, this class didn't look right. Sighing in annoyance, Becca couldn't figure out if this was the course she was supposed to be in at the moment, so she just laid her head flat on the table and thought for a good moment, glancing up to notice that the professor was in fact busy, so taking that opportunity, Becca ran from the room and back into the Great Hall before staring at her friend. " I have no fucking clue what class I have..."

(And new reply)

Halen grinned back at the girl. "Alright then, I'll walk you to your class next period. You don't think it would be rude for me to ask what class it is? Maybe we have it together." Halen knew for a fact that they shared the class together, but he was looking for ways to keep the girl talking and hopefully make her feel more comfortable around him. If he played his cards right maybe he could arrange it where he'd walk her to class every morning. Maybe even walk her to every class.

Monet paused as she tilted her head. "It's a uhm... transfiguration." Flushing she mumbled. " I'm not that good at it though." She felt a bit more comfortable because Monet just felt as if he was a trusting fellow. "What about you?" She was curious and couldn't help but still flushed at the thought of this male talking with her and only her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: Role-to-the-Plays~-
Jump to: