FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wewewewewewwew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:50 pm

it seem like a normal night. People were out partying or heading home from work. Getting in their late night meals or snacks and such. Though I was not only mortals looking for a snack to eat.

Emaline walked the crowded streets of the city searching under the sunglasses she put on as she check the areas. So many colors floating about from each and every person she passed. She sighed.

"these emotions now and days are so bitter and rotted....I need some fresh meat." She sigh again.
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Talbet snickered as he stalked the lady he'd been following for the last block. He hadn't seen her face yet but she looked like a goodmark and the kid needed some new things~ Hell he always needed new things. And she looked like just the sort to give them to him. He slithered his way past her, the scales that were hidden under a thin layer of makeup shifting under his skin. "Have you tried better hunting grounds~? there isn't much around her other than alcoholics and whores."
Back to top Go down
http://scelestanix.deviantart.com/
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Emaile blink before gazing at the new comer, raising a slights brow before giving an noncholrant shrug. She gave off a small giggle as she walked on.

"they're the ones I always target dear, but it seem then quialityj I so slim."

She had a feeling he wasn't normal but the those lovely colors floating around him peaked her interests. Maybe if she gave a little push then it will turn justo then way she wants it too.

" then again change is a welcome thing," out she toss the line and the bait. She wonder if he'll bite.
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:38 pm

"But if you pick such lowly things how can you expect anybetter quality~?" He rolled his eyes and kept pace with her after shoving his hands into his jacket pocket. "and maybe the winds of change blew me your way. Tell me your name pretty girl~ Maybe I can help you out."
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Emailed giggled as she fixed the blue party dress she was wearing, the leather jacket almost looking to big for her flapped as she walked. He was tasting the bait,

"mm thats and interesting question. Pity I don't feel like answering it." she kept that small smile as she turn the corner heading towards one of the busiest streets. "And you and I have many different ideas of quality, her lips twitched as she straighten her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 7:55 pm

"You're so cruel to me. What do I have to do~? Sing you a song, tell you how your eyes glow in the street lights~? Get to close and wait for you to smack me~?" He stepped closer with that last part and wound his arm around her waist. "What gave me away? Was it the scent of alcohol or sex~?"
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:06 pm

She giggled as she pushed her glasses up. A big bite he gave, now to wing him to the surface.
"mm that also an interesting question." her mouth twitch but the smile stayed as it is. To turn yet another corner onto a bit more quiet street, people were coming and going from the the restaurants they were passing by.

"I like the...aura you give off Hun but it needs something, maybe we can find it over dinner." she turn her head just slightly, the sunglasses gleamed under the neon lights of he passing bar and grill. "what a say?"
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Boo she'd pulled away from him, maybe he should find a different-did she say food? Talbet grinned and hurried to keep pace with her. " Now you're speaking my language lady~ And what about my aura? Did is seem a little....ssssnakey~?" He couldn't help but snicker, a faint hiss slipping in to it. He enjoyed this plane way too much. And the screaming. He loved when the screaming started best~
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:28 pm

She blinked, but she soon pushed off the hiss as a way of being weird. These creatures never see to amaze her but then again, they were nothing but walking talking bottles of emotion.

"well there is a saying about it....though I forget." she sighed as she turn yet another corner slowly leaving the restaurant area and towards the small bay. "yes, there this lovely place I love to eat at, justm a little walk if you don't mind. And maybe we can, talk." she flipped the ice of the loose hair that fell in her eyes as she continued.
"I'm a great listener."
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 8:42 pm

But the food. He tried not to sigh as they kept walking though he did spare a glance back at the resturant as they walked off. He shrugged, if it came down to it he could always just eat her. Actually that sounded nice. Woman with a sidenote of terror. Perfect~ He snickered and kept pace with her. "Are you luring me away to your lair? Should I be fearful? Scream in protest? Help help I'm being taken away by a pretty woman~?"
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Emaline giggled as she shook her head. " dear you flatter all too much." she place her hand on his arm, gently tapping as the color swirled around his being. She licked her lips as she watch the colors around him changed.

"my so-called lair just happens to be a nice condo along the bay, with a very nice spot for the freshly prepared buffet." her smiled twitch as she pulled the leather jacket closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 9:47 pm

"Come into my web said the spider to the fly~" Talbet watched the woman. There was something off about her but he wasn't sure what, though he felt as though their roles had been reversed there for a second. As though he were the prey. It should have bothered him but it didn't. Instead he was curious to see what this lady had planned for him and how horribly he was going to upset all her carefully laid plots.
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:07 pm

She kept her pace, shivering in the cold breeze like a normal women.
" an interesting saying," she whispered as she glanced over at him. But she did have to agree with the spider part, she could just suck the emotion out of him. And could just as easily suck all of it out with a little push and shove, and leave empty and dry. No emotion, no way of feeling alive.

Something most people take for granted.

Her sunglasses now gleaming in the light of the moon as they head further away from the streets towards the building of condos, though they still had a ways to go.

"so quiet, I hate it. she said. It was blunt but though held a bit of boredom. She would have to be more weary of this.

"how about a game, 20 questions. A good way to lighten this omen ours mood of ours."
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:12 pm

"Mmmm, ask away pretty girl. What secrets will you have of me~?" Talbet adjusted his had and swatted the hair out of his eyes. It wasn't his hair of course, not really. But not having hair tended to get one strangelooks so he'd taken to wearing a nice wig to keep himself looking normal. Damn thing itched though.
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:17 pm

Emaline hummed as she pretended to think of a questions. She had play this game dozen of times before with those who didn't take to speaking with her, at times it gave her the emotion she had a taste for, or at others added that little extra flavor. Though it also helped her pushed in that emotion she wanted, but she had to be very not to over do it or it would ruin the taste of her dinner.

"Let's see.....what's your name?" she laid it out him.
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:30 pm

"Talbet~ and yours~?" How the fuck did you play this game again? Human games were just so...boring.
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:36 pm

"Talbet," the name danced on her tongue as she smiled. Emaline," she replied as they walked. She moved a piece of loose hair from her eyes as she watched him and blinked.

"Talbet what kind of work do you do?" she let the nice question leave her lips as she moved a bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:47 pm

"A pretty name for a pretty girl~" He couldn't help but snicker. "Do I look like the sort that works~? You know what don't answer that." He knew he did. His clothes were the latest issue and were carefully chosen to put off a bit of a douche-image. "I'm in....the refurbishing business~?" Well it wasn't completely a lie. "And you~?"
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 10:57 pm

She giggled. "Refurbishing huh?" She let a few giggles escape her lips before shrugging. "You wouldn't believe me but I work as a delivery girl.".

She look off into the calm waters of the bay. She was telling the truth. After all she had to pa.y rent and taxes. Though it wasn't Service for humans.

"you meet all kinds of people, kind, mean, strange, and so on. It a nice job for someone like me." oh yes it was as people would be in all kinds of emotional excitement or disarray. A good place for a glutton like herself to snack on.

Speaking of snacks she had to prepare him so before his mood changed too much for her taste and they were nearing her spot.

"what are your parents like?"
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Delivery girl. No shit. "Not buying it~" Talbet snickered. "Dunno~ They bailed when I was still a little thing~" By which he meant an egg but that counted right? It counted. Totally counted. He looked around as they walked. "But where are we going sweet Emmaline~?" Gods his head itched. He glanced at her a moment to make sure she wasn't watching him then discreetly scratched up under his hat. Better~
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Emaline pouted. This was starting to go nowhere....and she was starving. But she kept that perfect little smile in place.

"Guess that, sucks being abandoned an all." She muttered.

She hated eating when people weren't us ripe, but it was better than gaff after another broken hearted drunk. The taste of them was bland and practically the same.

"we're already here." She anwered, disappointment in her tone as she stop. It was a little away from the condos but towards some old warehouses. She walked over to an alley before turning to him.

"my special little place to eat, and I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:48 pm

There was that feeling again. Talbet watched her closely as he followed her, his scales shifting slightly. He was amused, very amused and he wondered what was up with the lady that he'd intended to have bankroll him for the next few nights. "YeaYea, I see where this is going. You're lucky you're pretty Miss Em. I don't do this for just anyone." He pulled off his had and tucked it into his pocket. He liked that thing, he'd hate to get blood on it.
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:56 pm

Emaile blinked and she turned her head toward Talbet. "oh? Is that a fact? Though compliments at this point will do n
No good~"
she whispered the last part as she giggled, but it was a bit more deeper then before. She let go of her coat as it slid off her shoulders, turning around just in time to see him take off his hat before blinking again.

One of her hands flew to her face.

"oh no, your not human....." she said, not with fear though the surprise was there. Soon she let her hand fall and fully turn towards him. and what , dear Talbet do you think your going to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:04 am

Talbet rolled his shoulders as his scales shifted and the make up that had been covering them was scraped off. His long thin tongue slipped out as he snickered with a much more amused hiss as before. "Not even closssse~ And I had intended to get in to your bed and your wallet but now I think I'll jusssst eat you inssstead."
Back to top Go down
Huni

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:20 am

Emaline hunch over, her shoulders shaking as she almost clusmily backed her way into the small alley. But soon she stood laughing as she let out her smirk.

"malice, ooh what malice you have floating around." her smirk widen, soon to reveal the doubled fangs she had been hiding through her gentle smiles.

Her tongue ran over her fangs as she removed her sunglasses. "oh it's has been a while since I had anything abnormal let alone reptiles,

She said as the air around her change, soon her clothes, hair warped into her true form. She twirl the glasses between her fingers as her blank yes turn from cream to different shades of colors. "and Hun  just FYI you weren't even going to make it to my home. I have standards .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wewewewewewwew Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew Empty

Back to top Go down

Wewewewewewwew
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: Role-to-the-Plays~-
Jump to: