FlippinTables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlippinTables

we flip tables here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wewewewewewwew

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nix

Nix

Wewewewewewwew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:34 am

Talbet paused, the the hell was going on here. He watched Emmaline warily and finally let himself blink with the second set of lids he'd been forcing to stay open. His claws slowly slide out as he smirked. "You'd be surprisssed the placesss I wiggle in to. Now what...are you~?"
Back to top Go down
http://scelestanix.deviantart.com/
Huni

Wewewewewewwew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wewewewewewwew   Wewewewewewwew - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 12:50 am

Oh how better she felt to be out of that human form. She stretch as she gave him another toothy smirk.

"oh dear, i guess it true reptiles have such small brains." she spoke absent mindedly as she watch him.
This was an problem. Yes she was a demon with a few tricks up her sleeve, but she was not a fighter. And it rare for her to ever run into trouble like this, so her normal tricks weren't be of much help. But that won't stop her for getting her meal. Yet....

"catch me and maybe I'll tell you....maybe~" she took a step back before jumping back! the flaps of her tranchh coat fluttering in the wind as nowhere floating into the shadows.

If she needed to get to a better area to work her magic.
Back to top Go down

Wewewewewewwew
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlippinTables :: FLIP.ING.TAB.LES :: Role-to-the-Plays~-
Jump to: